Christmas Entanglements Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When George joined Anna in the kitchen she was no longer wearing her elf costume and had removed her make-up. George saw the cup of coffee waiting for her and took it eagerly. "Thanks Anna."

Anna gave George a moment before picking up the question that she avoided earlier, "So? Were you able to get along with Chris while you were tidying up?"

After taking a sip of her coffee George paused and looked into Anna's eyes before breaking out into a grin, "Well I think so, he made me come twice."

The completely unexpected answer shocked Anna and there was a moment of silence as she processed what George had said. "Hold on, you had sex with Chris?"

For once George seemed a little shy as she simply nodded.

"Really? You had sex with Chris?"

"Yes, I really did have sex with Chris."

While George was smiling, her expression showed more satisfaction rather than glee from making a joke. Anna didn't quite know how to feel about George's revelation, it was just so unexpected.

"How... why did you have sex with him?"

George's expression started to get more playful. "You know. I was horny and we were alone." She put on a fake worried voice. "Do you think I'm a slut?"

Anna laughed, George didn't care in the slightest what people thought about her sex life. In fact Anna seemed to be more concerned about George's reputation than she was herself. "Of course you're a slut. Fucking some guy you constantly argue with while you're meant to be helping out at the community centre who else would do that?"

George grinned at Anna's response. "It's not like I dislike him, it's just difficult to not poke at him."

"So are you interested in Chris?"

"No, not in the way you're thinking. He's still annoying as hell. But I'll admit he's gotten pretty good looking now. He certainly knows how to fuck."

Anna couldn't believe they were talking about Chris like this but she couldn't deny that a part of her was curious about George's tryst. She remembered that George had been interested about what she thought was Chris' dick pressing against her. To Anna's shock she wanted to know more about what happened. "So... want to tell me how it all happened?"

A small look of surprise appeared on George's face. "Do you really want to know? He'll be at your house for Christmas dinner won't he? You don't think it will be awkward for you?"

"Please, it's already going to be awkward now that I know you two had sex. Plus, I know you're dying to tell me anyway."

George smiled with glee before telling Anna about her sexual encounter with Chris, going into very explicit detail at some points. When George was done, Anna found that she was a little turned on and could feel that her face was flushed. Anna almost regretted asking for the details now, she was sure that she would end up blushing the next time she saw Chris.

George of course noticed how Anna had been affected and looked overly pleased with herself. "So... Do you want to try Chris out for yourself?"

The flush on Anna's face got even deeper. "What! No. You do remember I have a boyfriend right?"

That response made George roll her eyes, "What does that have to do with anything?"

"George!"

"Okay, okay. I'm just wondering how having a boyfriend is working out for you. Have you slept with Aaron yet?

Anna tried to keep her face composed. "No, not yet but it's not like there's some deadline for intimacy to happen"

George looked sceptical. "Sure but it's been what... about three months? Aren't you incredibly horny?"

Anna sighed, "Yes, I get horny sometimes, but I don't want to force him into something he's uncomfortable with."

The look on George's face told Anna exactly what she thought about that situation. "I'm not saying you should, but I think you should consider having some no strings fun. It wouldn't be cheating since you're currently not in a sexual relationship with Aaron and if you keep your feelings out of the sex you're not emotionally cheating on him either."

Anna looked at George incredulously, "That's not how relationships work. And are you really suggesting that sex with Chris would be free of feelings?"

George shrugged, "It could be, how long is he back home for? I don't think there's enough time for anything serious to develop. Unless, you already have some feelings for him?"

Shaking her head, Anna refused to think about being with Chris in that way. "No, not going to happen. No matter how you try and spin it, it would be cheating."

"I can respect that. Since I don't have a boyfriend to worry about, I think I might have to find out if today was just a fluke."

Anna laughed, "Good luck. Maybe let me know how it works out for you."

They sat there in silence for a moment before Anna rose from her chair. While Anna checked on the chicken in the oven, George drank her coffee. When Anna came back to the table George looked up at her.

"Hey Anna, remember how you invited me to come over for Christmas dinner?"

Anna nodded, "Yeah, of course. You said that it wasn't really your kind of thing."

George blushed a little, "Well, I might have changed my mind. Is the invite still open?"