Christmas Entanglements Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****

After dinner everyone needed a bit of time to digest their food before they moved on to dessert. The parents stayed in the dining room to talk while the younger group moved to the living room for what was apparently the traditional evening screening of Die Hard. George had laughed when Danielle announced it, thinking it was a joke but was soon confronted by everyone else's earnest enthusiasm for the film. When she had looked to Bridget for support that it was an odd choice for a Christmas film she was surprised to find that the Australian was fully onboard with it.

To George's consternation Chris ended up sitting on the end of a sofa next to Danielle and Tammy while she was sitting on an armchair on the opposite side of the room. George had thought it might be difficult getting a chance to get close to Chris but she hadn't realised she would also have to contend with Bridget and Danielle taking his attention. Even though she had been sitting next to him during dinner, she wasn't bold enough to proposition Chris in front of an audience.

George didn't hate Die Hard, she just didn't find it interesting and her attention was constantly being drawn to Chris. All of the back and forth mockery and the teasing contact during dinner didn't appear to have had much of an effect on Chris but it had served to make her even more horny.

She got up and went to the kitchen to get a drink of water and to think about how she could get Chris to give her the attention she wanted. George knew it would be easy enough to just ask him for his phone number and then send a message asking him to come over to her apartment tonight. However, George didn't think she could wait another three hours or more for a possibility, she wanted a certain outcome, she wanted to have her pussy stretched by his thick cock tonight.

Looking around the kitchen George noticed a rack of hooks for car keys and recognised one set as belonging to Chris, she looked at them for a while as an idea began to take shape in her head. Not wanting to let her opportunity slip away, George took Chris' keys from the hook and then went up to Anna's room to get her jacket.

When George got back to the living room she dropped her jacket just outside the doorway, she then went behind the sofa that Anna and Aaron were sitting on to get to where Chris was. She tapped him on the shoulder and when he turned to her she spoke in a low voice, not wanting to draw everyone's attention. "Hey, can I talk to you alone?" A cautious expression appeared on Chris' face but he nodded and followed her out of the living room.

Chris looked curious when he saw George pick up her leather jacket and continued to follow as she led him to the hallway to the front door. Now that they were far enough away to keep anyone from hearing them George stopped and looked at Chris suddenly not sure of what to say. As he waited expectantly for her to start the conversation, George let her instincts guide her and got straight to the point. "I've been thinking about your big thick dick for the past couple of days. If you're up for some more fun, we can go find a place for you to fuck me again."

Caught off guard at how upfront George was Chris was a little slow to respond but as her words sank in he grinned. "Okay, sounds good to me, I wouldn't say no to more of your hot pussy." His brow furrowed, "But where would we go? There isn't anywhere in the house that we could use."

Hearing Chris agree to have sex got George's blood pumping. She lifted her jacket and gestured toward the front door with her head, "Let's head outside, I'm sure we can find somewhere accommodating."

Chris tilted his head and his face took on an appreciative expression, "Huh, you're just full of surprises George."

They put their shoes on and Chris carefully opened the front door to avoid making too much noise. Once they were outside Chris quietly closed the door behind them and then turned to George, "Are you thinking of going to the park?"

George reached into the pocket of her jacket and took out Chris' car keys. "Here catch."

She tossed his car keys to him and by reflex he managed to catch them. Chris looked into his hands, "Hey! These are mine." He looked up at George, "So where do you want to go?"

George made a show of thinking about it before a grin appeared on her face, "I don't think we need to go too far, in fact the back seat seems like an ideal place."

He looked at her for a moment with one raised eyebrow and George was worried that her suggestion might have put him off. Just as she was about to ask if he wanted to go somewhere else Chris shrugged, "Let me get the car organised a bit first."

Chris unlocked the car and opened the front passenger door before adjusting the seat to move it as far forward as possible, he then repeated the process for the driver's seat. George stood back and watched in amusement as Chris moved a sports bag from the back seat to the footwell of the front passenger side. When he turned back to George she couldn't help teasing him, "Is it okay to get in now? I'm freezing out here."

A look of exasperation appeared on Chris' face, "Sorry I didn't anticipate the need for room in the back seat of my car ahead of time. As it is it's still going to be pretty uncomfortable."

George grinned, "At least it's not the back of a Volkswagen."

Chris grinned back, "That's true." He then gestured to the open rear passenger door, "After you."

George hopped in, closely followed by Chris. It wasn't much warmer in the car than outside but at least it was out of the wind. Chris leaned over into the front of the car. "I'll turn the heater on."

"No, don't worry about it, we won't need it."

Chris looked back at George doubtfully.

She grinned, "We should be able to heat ourselves enough by sharing body heat. I hear skin to skin is the most effective way."

His expression turned surprised but there was also a hint of a smile and he sat back down beside her. "How did you want to do this?"

George tilted her head to the side as she thought about it, "We'll find out what works best. But first things first, that awful sweater needs to come off."

She grabbed the bottom of Chris' sweater and started pulling it upward, he flashed a grin before raising his arms and leaning toward her so she could pull it up over his head and off his arms. Once the sweater was off George threw it onto the seat in front of hers. They shared a smile and then opting for speed they each started taking their clothes off.

George had just taken off her sweater top when she heard her phone chime with a message notification. She reached over into the front seat for her leather jacket and retrieved her phone. After checking the message and sending a reply she put the phone back into her jacket. Looking back at Chris she saw he had stopped undressing and was watching her, "Who was that?"

"It was Anna, she wanted to know where we had gone."

"And what did you say?"

George grinned mischievously, "I told her we went for a walk but wouldn't be gone too long."

"Do you think she believes that?

"She knows that I wanted to have sex with you again, I doubt she thinks we're just going for a walk. It's not like she will make a fuss about it." She pointedly looked at Chris who at this point was a lot more covered than her, "Anyway, why did you stop undressing, we don't have all night."

He smiled and then pulled his undershirt off giving George her first look at his now in shape torso. His chest and stomach weren't heavily defined but his body looked solid. He also had a thin covering of hair across his chest and leading down to his stomach that George found quite appealing, it made him seem more rugged and not at all like the pretty boy gym rats she occasionally saw.

Realising that Chris was now watching and waiting for her, George suddenly felt self-conscious as she reached behind herself to undo her bra. Although Chris had already felt her breasts he hadn't seen them yet and she hoped he wouldn't be disappointed. After undoing the clasp she held the cups of her bra to her chest as she slipped the straps over her shoulders over her arms. George kept her eyes on Chris as she pulled her bra away from her body and was pleased to see he was fascinated with her teardrop breasts and her slightly upturned pinkish brown nipples.

They sat there for a moment both half-naked staring at each other's bare chests and George could feel the sexual excitement building. Wordlessly they both worked on removing the final pieces of their clothing. George swiftly undid her skirt and then pushed down her tights and underwear at the same time. Her clothes bundled in her hand to be placed in the front seat George looked over and saw Chris pulling his trousers and underwear from his feet. When he sat back up she was able to see the cock that had been starring in her fantasies for the past couple of nights, she shivered, not from the cold but the excitement at being so close to having Chris inside her again.

Chris looked her up and down, admiring her naked body. The appreciative look on his face made George feel even sexier. She was about to reach over to Chris when he suddenly turned and reached forward into the front of the car where he rolled down the window a fraction and then did the same for the other side. When he sat back down she gave him a withering stare, "Wasn't the idea of being in the car to get out of the cold? The cold air will get in now."

"They're only open a little, I just want to allow some air to get in. I don't want my car reeking of sex when I drive home with my mother tonight."

George conceded he had a point and nodded, "Fair enough." She looked at his hard cock eagerly, "No more messing around, I want you inside me as soon as possible"

She leaned back against the car door but that didn't feel like it would be comfortable for her to be fucked against. George then slid her ass toward the centre of the seat to lie down on the back seat. When she spread her legs open for Chris, the backrest got in the way and it felt like it would be awkward for him to get on top of her like this.

George furrowed her brow as she thought about other positions that might work better, she then looked to Chris to see if he had any suggestions. His expression appeared half amused, half puzzled, "How on earth do people do this? Maybe it would work if my car was bigger."

After getting to this point George wasn't going to give up until she was properly fucked. "Move into the middle of the seat. I'll get on top and ride you."

Chris followed her instructions and moved so that he was right in the middle of the back seat. Meanwhile George got up and awkwardly positioned herself in front of him in the gap between the front seats. She was leaning over the centre console facing toward the front of the car, her ass practically in Chris' face. She was about to put her legs back onto the back seat to straddle Chris when she felt his warm hands take hold of her ass. "Hey! What are you doing?"

He didn't answer her, he pushed gently forward on her ass making George lose her balance, she managed to catch herself by grabbing onto the dashboard. George was about to snap at Chris when he pulled her ass cheeks apart and pushed his face in to eat her pussy. The touch of his mouth on her pussy sent sparks racing across her vision and she moaned out loud.

She felt Chris pull back, "Try to keep the noise down. They shouldn't be able to hear us inside but we shouldn't take that risk." He then pushed his face back into her pussy.

George pictured what someone coming out of the house would likely see, her stark naked bent over between the car's front seats. They might also be able to see Chris with his face buried in her ass as he lashed her pussy with his tongue. It was pretty wild and she felt a flush of heat bloom in her body.

"Fuuuuck." Chris' tongue lapping at her clit felt amazing but her pussy was aching to be filled. George managed to reach back and push his face away, "That feels good but it's not what I want. Sit back and let me get on top of you."

With Chris helping to guide her, George was able to move back onto the seat so that her legs were resting on the seat outside of his legs. She reached down and took hold of his cock, marvelling at how it felt and how she wasn't able to fully wrap her fingers around his shaft. Holding it in place she eagerly began to lower herself toward his cock. Just as the head of his cock was pressing against the slick entrance of her pussy George stopped and groaned in frustration when she recalled something she thought about previously. She lifted herself up again and turned to look at Chris, "Sorry but would you happen to have a condom?"

He shook his head, "No, I honestly didn't think this would happen at the Christmas dinner. So does this mean you don't want to continue?"

George appreciated that he hadn't complained or questioned why she wanted a condom this time when she had taken him bare last time. "No, it's just that last time when you came inside me I almost made a real mess of the leggings I was wearing. Let me know when you're about to come, ok? You can finish in my mouth instead."

"Holy shit, you got it."

George again lowered herself toward Chris' cock, this time when it pressed against her entrance she happily pushed down and gasped as her pussy was penetrated. Even though her pussy was practically dripping wet she took her time easing herself down his thick cock, savouring the sensation of his hot thick cock filling and stretching her.

Once she was fully impaled on his cock, Chris placed his soothingly warm hands on the front of her belly and pulled her against him. At first his firm body felt almost scalding hot but her body quickly adapted and the heat was wonderful. When she no longer felt the cold George slowly lifted herself until her pussy was around halfway off Chris' cock. She paused for a moment to let her anticipation build and felt Chris shift his hands to hold onto her hips before she sunk back down, letting out a low groan at the feel of his cock pushing its way into her depths. Chris swept her hair over her shoulder and nuzzled at her neck, George hummed with pleasure at the additional stimulation.

George repeated her slow rise and fall a few more times until she felt her pussy had sufficiently adjusted to the girth of Chris' cock so that she could really start fucking herself on it. The speed of her movements gradually increased until she found a rhythm that worked her up and was comfortable to maintain.

While he continued to nuzzle and kiss her neck Chris released her hips and his hands moved up to her breasts, holding them firmly and pinching and pulling on her hard nipples. George's heavy breathing changed and began to sound like gasps of pleasure.

In the corner of her eye George saw a flash of movement and turned her head for a clearer look but whatever it was had gone. George was sure that she had seen something red but was too preoccupied with her approaching climax to give it any thought.

Chris released one of her breasts and trailed his warm hand down her body until it was resting just above her pussy. His hand pressed down against her mons and his fingers pushed downward to stroke her clit. George had wound herself up enough that a few of his touches were enough to make her unravel. Somehow remaining mindful of the need to keep the noise down George did her best to suppress her voice when she cried out with her orgasm.

When the tension of her orgasm left her body she fell back against Chris who gently rubbed the top of her pussy and lightly stroked her belly. After a bit George became aware that her front was starting to feel a little cold while her back which was lying against Chris' chest was getting overly warm. She slowly lifted herself off of Chris and slipped her legs off the seat before awkwardly turning herself around in the limited space.

Now that she was facing Chris she found him looking up at her with an almost adoring smile. Since he hadn't come yet she expected that he would look intense or hungry to continue. His patience stirred something inside her. George leaned down and kissed Chris softly but deeply before straddling him on the seat. Caught in the moment they watched each other's eyes as George reached down and positioned his cock to the entrance of her pussy. Sliding herself down onto him she quivered at the feeling of her pussy being utterly filled with his cock again. "Fuck Chris, your dick feels sooo good."

He smiled warmly, "Your pussy feels great too."

Chris grabbed her ass with his very warm hands and squeezed her cheeks firmly, George wasn't really feeling the cold at the moment but it still felt great having his warm hands on her. She pressed her body against his and and groaned at the warmth radiating from his body into hers. She kissed him again this time with more hunger and started to rock her hips back and forth wanting to bring Chris to his own orgasm.

To complement George's movements Chris began to thrust upward, their fucking was sedate at first but soon became furious as they pushed each other to come. Surprisingly quickly George began to shudder as she reached another climax, her breasts pressed against Chris's chest and she bent her head down to press her mouth against his neck to stifle her moan. Her pussy tightened around his cock making him groan and it was clear that he was close to reaching his own climax. Chris' body began to tense up and in a strained voice he gave her an urgent warning, "George, I'm about to come!"

She was too lost to the sensations of her orgasm and gave no thought to his warning, "Mmmm, yes do it, come inside me."

Chris didn't give her another warning, he tightened his grip on her ass, pushed down until he was deep inside her pussy and groaned as his cock swelled and flooded her depths with his hot load. The feeling of his hot cum hitting her insides sent further shockwaves of pleasure through her and she couldn't help moaning out loud. Chris quickly brought a hand up to the back of her head and pulled her mouth to his to silence her moan with a deep, heated kiss.

When they broke the kiss George slumped against Chris and rested her head on his shoulder as she caught her breath. It felt warm and comforting lying against him with his arms resting lightly around her lower back and her body moving gently as his chest expanded with his breathing.They stayed like that until Chris' cock softened enough that it no longer felt like he was stretching George's pussy. She sighed in disappointment at the loss of the full feeling, she then felt Chris move forward slightly.

"Sorry George, but I need you to get up before you start leaking cum onto the upholstery."

Realization dawned on George that Chris had come inside her, "Fuck! You warned me didn't you?"

Chris nodded with a grin on his face, "Yeah, but you seemed to enjoy me coming in you a fair bit."

The mention of her enjoying being filled with his cum gave her a small surge of arousal and she briefly considered asking whether Chris wanted to continue. Having satisfied her arousal for the moment George recognised that to keep going would probably be too risky. She sighed, "It felt amazing at the time but now I'm not sure it was worth the hassle."

"I've got some tissues in the car if you want them."

"Thanks, that will be a help."

After they finished dressing, George tried to inspect her appearance in the rear view mirror, other than a post orgasm flush she thought she looked presentable. "We should probably go back inside pretty soon before they wonder where we've gone and send a search party."

Chris nodded, "You go ahead, I'll put the car back to the way it was and try to air it out some more so it doesn't smell of sex too much."

That raised an issue George hadn't thought about, "How about us, do we smell of sex?"