Christmas Entanglements Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Probably, I've got some body spray in the bag in the front of the car. A little spray of that should cover it up. The only problem is you'll smell like me."

George shrugged, smelling like Chris seemed preferable to the alternative and she grabbed the body spray.

As she got out of the car, George checked her phone for any messages she may have missed from Anna. While she had the phone in her hand it occurred to her she should get Chris' phone number so she could see him again without having to rely on running into him at something connected to Anna. "Hey Chris, want to give me your number? That way we can contact each other if we're ever looking for some company."

****

Some time after Chris had gone with George, Anna noticed that they had been gone for a while. She doubted that they would have gone to sit and talk with the parents in the dining room and she had no idea what they would have to talk about between them. Anna took out her phone and sent a message to George.

(Where are you and Chris?)

She then put the phone in her lap to wait for a reply. It wasn't long until her phone vibrated signalling a message. When she looked she saw George had sent a response.

(In the backseat of his car about to have sex.)

Anna's eyebrows rose in surprise but she quickly calmed her face in case anyone else in the room looked at her. She read the message again and then stared at the phone screen waiting for a follow up message but one didn't appear.

While she could believe that George and Chris had snuck off to have sex she couldn't quite accept that they would have only gone as far as Chris' car. While his car wasn't visible from the living room, it would be in sight from the front door. If someone went out the front door George and Chris would be seen. They would also be visible to anyone passing by on the street, it might be unlikely that anyone would be out at this hour but it was possible. It would still have been risky if they had gone to the nearby park but fucking in a car parked on the driveway was far more exposed. She thought about sending another message but she wasn't confident that it would clear things up. George might not respond or she would just repeat her last message.

Her curiosity of whether George was daring enough to have sex in a car parked on the driveway was eating at Anna and she decided she had to at least check to see if George was just messing with her. If she actually was having sex with Chris in the back seat of his car, Anna would see that and could turn straight back around.

When she shifted to get up Aaron turned to her with a questioning look. Anna spoke in a quiet voice to not interrupt the others, "Just going to the bathroom."

Aaron nodded and turned back to the television. After getting up Anna pretended to head to the bathroom but once she was out of sight headed to her bedroom to get a pair of shoes. As she put her shoes on she thought about how she could go check Chris' car without getting caught. To make sure she wouldn't be seen Anna went out the laundry door leading to the back yard, around the garage side of the house and through the side gate to reach the front of the house.

The light above the front door and the street lights made it bright enough that she should be able to see inside the cars but it also meant that anyone would be able to see her too. Her pale blonde hair and the red sweater she was wearing would make her even easier to spot so she would have to try and stay out of sight as much as possible.

She stepped carefully so she didn't fall and to avoid making noise. When she reached the corner of the garage she stopped and peeked around the corner. Due to the positions of the parked vehicles she didn't have a clear view into Chris' car but from the way it was bouncing up and down, she was sure Chris and George were in there.

The movement of Chris' car seemed to confirm that George hadn't been kidding. However, that wasn't enough for Anna, she figured that since she was out here anyway she should get proper visual confirmation, she told herself that she just needed a short glimpse that's all.

Thankfully there was a tree not too far away that she could hide behind so she wouldn't be standing out in the open as she spied on Chris and George. Anna ducked down and crouch walked past the cars and when she reached the back of the last car she quickly bolted behind the tree.

Sneaking a look around the tree Anna was shocked by the sight of Chris and George apparently naked in the back seat of his car. She couldn't see their lower bodies but given how they were both topless it didn't seem likely that they would leave their bottom halves clothed. To anyone watching it was blatantly clear that they were having sex, George was moving up and down on Chris's lap while facing away from him, her mouth open as she gasped with pleasure. Chris had his mouth pressed against the back of George's neck as his hands pressed and squeezed her breasts.

Anna had of course watched porn before but this was live and she was friends with the people having sex. Anna thought that should make it weird but if anything it just made it more fascinating and hot. She could feel arousal begin to build in her own body as she watched her friends' lusty coupling. As she watched wide-eyed, Chris slid one of his hands from George's breasts down her belly and to what Anna assumed was George's pussy. Her assumption appeared to be correct when shortly after George arched her back and her face contorted with trying to suppress a cry of pleasure.

Anna mouth dropped open, it seemed likely she had just witnessed her best friend coming from fucking her childhood friend. It felt wrong to be watching but it was also incredibly hot and Anna was seriously turned on. She ached to slide a hand into her pants and touch herself but that would be far too creepy.

After a while George lifted herself from Chris' lap and awkwardly turned herself around to face him. Anna then saw George lean toward Chris and kiss him. It looked soft and intimate and Anna suddenly felt even more dirty for watching them. It was past time that she went back inside anyway, despite the heat in her core from her arousal the cold was starting to get to her. She was also aware that she had been gone longer than she intended and she should get back before someone came looking for her.

Anna made her back into the house and stopped by her bedroom to return her shoes. While she was there Anna was tempted to take care of her arousal right then but decided not to, hopeful that she would be able to entice Aaron to come back to her room so she could have her own Christmastime sex.

When Anna got back to the living room she sat close to Aaron, he turned to her and whispered, "You were gone for a while."

She gave him a sheepish smile, "I kind of got distracted by my phone."

Aaron nodded with a look of recognition. She moved even closer to cuddle against him, he smiled and gave her a small kiss on her cheek. Taking that as a positive sign Anna brought her mouth close to his ear, "Want to head to my room? We can cuddle up even more and I can give you a special Christmas gift." The inviting tone of her voice made it clear what gift she had in mind.

Instead of the eager excitement she was hoping for, a look of hesitation immediately appeared on Aaron's face and Anna could feel her disappointment starting to well up. He must have seen it on her face as his expression became apologetic, "Sorry, It's just that if we do that, they'll all know what we're doing." He looked around the living room and then in the direction of the dining room to where the parents were.

Anna attempted to convince him that it didn't matter, "It's fine, no one here would care, if anything they'd probably be jealous. My parents wouldn't mind either, we're adults and we wouldn't be doing anything wrong."

Aaron shook his head, "I'm sorry... I want to but I just don't feel comfortable with everyone else around." He looked at her with his eyes pleading for understanding.

Anna was a little overwhelmed by a mixture of feelings, her underlying arousal, the frustration and disappointment at not having an outlet for that arousal, a touch of hurt at her offer being rejected but also guilt for making Aaron feel bad for not going along with what she wanted. She knew she shouldn't be taking her frustrations out on him. Anna took a breath, calmed her face and smiled. "It's ok, having everyone around is a little nerve wracking. I understand, don't worry about it."

"Thanks." Aaron's expression changed to relief though he still looked a little uncertain. To show his appreciation of Anna's patience and perhaps to compensate for the affection he wasn't able to give her, Aaron gave her a quick kiss and took her hand in his before going back to watching the movie.

Anna continued to focus on letting go of her frustration when she noticed that Bridget was looking her way with a querying look. Bridget mouthed "You ok?" and when Anna nodded, flashed her a thumbs up.

It wasn't too long before George came back into the living room and to Anna it seemed blatantly obvious that she had just been fucked. Maybe it was because she knew what George had been doing and had witnessed her doing it but she was certain that George's slightly flushed appearance and the small pleased smile on her face would make it clear to everyone else that she had recently had sex. Anna then caught a hint of the scent of men's body spray, the same scent that Chris used. She worried what her mother might think if she noticed George's appearance or how she smelled. George must have felt her gaze as she turned to look at Anna. When their eyes met George smiled mischievously and then winked at her.

Despite Anna's worries she was also impressed with how bold George could be and how she didn't let 'polite' expectations dictate what she did. The more Anna thought about it she realised that she was being somewhat hypocritical, she had tried to convince Aaron that no one would care if he and Anna went up to her bedroom and now she was concerned about what people might think if they knew that George and Chris had snuck away to have sex. Feeling guilty again and wanting to reassure Aaron she gave his hand a squeeze causing him to turn to her and see her smiling at him tenderly, his return smile was warm and eased her conscience.

A few moments later Chris appeared, nonchalantly walking in and taking a seat on the sofa like he had only been gone for a moment and hadn't just been having sex in the back seat of his car. He settled in to watch the movie and while Anna saw a few glances his way from her sister, Bridget and George, no one made a comment.

The only interruption came about half way through the film when Gayle appeared in the doorway and loudly cleared her throat. Madison immediately paused the film and everyone turned to look at Gayle. "Who's ready for some dessert?"

Everyone got up and went to the dining room where there was plum pudding and black forest cake sitting on the table. Chris appeared to be wracked with indecision for a moment, before muttering about having to work out extra hard tomorrow and taking a small slice of cake. Anna really wanted to pull George aside and talk about what she had done with Chris but in the jostle of people serving themselves dessert she missed her chance when George managed to get some cake and then slip back to the living room.

When the younger group all had some pudding or cake they went back to the living room to finish watching Die Hard. Anna however was more interested in watching her friends. George had no interest in the movie and was looking at her phone as she ate her cake. After taking a mouthful George set down her fork and started typing on her phone, probably sending a message. When she was done George set her phone down and picked up her cake again.

Less than a minute later Chris jolted and as Anna watched he took out his phone, read something and sent a message. Anna didn't believe for a second that this was a coincidence. She was surprised that George was interested enough in him to get his number, she also felt a little funny that even though she was closer to Chris than George was she didn't have his phone number. A small vibrating noise came from George's direction seemingly confirming that she and Chris were messaging each other. Anna wondered what they could be messaging about, were they making plans for another hook-up?

Brandon came into the living room just before the end of the film and stood quietly watching the ending and when the credits started to roll he knocked on the wall to get everyone's attention. "Excuse me Bridget, George, are you two wanting to go home? You're both more than welcome to stay the night, I'm sure we can fit you in somewhere."

Bridget smiled but shook her head, "Thanks Mr Taylor but I promised my parents I'd talk with them again tonight." She then turned to Gayle, "Thanks for having me over Mrs Taylor, dinner was amazing and it was good to meet everyone."

George then spoke, "I think I'll head home as well. Thanks for dinner, it has been a really good night."

Hearing that, Anna snuck a glance at Chris but he did a good job of not reacting. George and Bridget then popped upstairs to get their clothes to leave.

It seemed that point in the night where everyone unconsciously decides that the night is over and it's time to head home. Aaron left at the same time that Brandon went to take Bridget and George back to their homes. Danielle soon decided to leave not long after that, she and Tammy went around saying their goodbyes and giving hugs to everyone. Chris stuck around a little longer to help with some of the clean up before he and his mother went home as well.

****

Later that night when she went to bed Anna wasn't able to sleep, she was still feeling frustrated and horny. She tried touching herself but her body wasn't responding, she needed some mental stimulation to lose herself into and build her arousal. Anna tried to picture Aaron caressing her and touching her intimately but she kept seeing his hesitation when she had asked him to come up to her room.

Unbidden, Anna's mind went to George riding Chris in reverse cowgirl in the backseat of his car and the heat of her pussy began to rise. She recalled Chris' hand sliding down George's body to her pussy. Anna slid her hand down the front of her pajamas and panties and pressed her fingers against the hood of her clit like she imagined Chris had done to George. The pressure made her inhale audibly and Anna paused, her fingers still as they continued pressing against her pussy. Was she really going to touch herself to thoughts of George and Chris? Yes it had been hot but they were her friends. As she thought about it, her need for release overrode her inhibition, however much she might be uncomfortable with thinking of her friends in a sexual way, the tension in her body was greater and she couldn't deny herself any longer.

Anna gave in to her need and brought the image of George and Chris back to mind, it seemed extremely daring to her that they had risked having sex out in the open where they could be seen and had in fact had been seen. Anna wondered if she could ever do something like that herself. In place of George and Chris, Anna imagined herself having sex with a faceless man in the back seat of the car where they could be seen by anyone passing by.

She lifted her hips, pushing her pussy against her fingers and gently rocked her pelvis up and down creating some movement of her fingers against her clit. Her other hand went up her pajama top to grab one of her full breasts and press it hard against her body. The pleasurable sensations from her touch raced through her body and Anna's breathing became heavier.

Feeling the need to immerse herself more in her fantasy Anna threw off her blankets, pulled her pajama top off and pushed her pajama pants and panties down off her legs. Lying naked on her bed with her eyes closed Anna could feel the cold air on her skin and was better able to imagine herself naked somewhere out in the open. Her hands returned to her pussy and breast, the hand at her pussy now lower so her fingers could stroke her moistening lips, the hand at her breast playing with her rigid nipple.

In her head, the faceless man became Chris thrusting up into her hard with his thick cock and covering her neck in hot kisses. His strong arms wrapped around her, his hands grabbing her breasts and pressing on her pussy. She bucked her hips to grind her clit against the palm of her hand while her fingers plunged in and out of her pussy. Her fingers quickened to a frantic pace and Anna moved her hand from her breast to her mouth to muffle her gasps. Eventually Anna broke and she arched her back up off her bed as her orgasm crashed through her.

Once Anna came down from the high of her climax she felt guilty that she had been thinking of Chris to get herself off. But then there was a surge of frustration that she should feel guilty about getting some relief after she had to suppress her arousal so that Aaron wouldn't feel uncomfortable. Anna recognised that focusing her frustration on Aaron was unreasonable and let it bleed away with some steady breaths as she rationalised her fantasy.

She had often fantasized about non-descript men touching her and having their way with her, it was harmless and allowed her to take her fantasies to places that didn't fit in with how real people acted. Even if she did think of an actual person it didn't mean anything. She had only thought about Chris because she had based her fantasy on what she had seen that night.

While she was able to convince herself that her fantasy hadn't meant anything she knew that her growing frustration with the lack of intimacy from Aaron was becoming a real problem and she needed to do something to address it. Anna resolved to bring the issue up with her friends and discuss how she should approach the situation with Aaron.