All Comments on 'Christmas Eve'

by Briterotic

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
P_AndererP_Andererover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this story... a good, sexy romp told in British English! :)

Only comment is about being late for work on New Year's Day... when did council workers ever work on a Bank Holiday, lol?

5 * from me.

More please, Brit!

BriteroticBriteroticover 1 year agoAuthor

Hi P_Anderer,

Thanks is for your feedback. I’m glad you enjoyed the story. New Year’s Day became a Bank Holiday in Britain in 1974. Much to the relief of those of us that liked to ‘bring the New Year in.’

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Everything after the first night together felt really rushed.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 1 year ago

A Literotica variety of the Christmas movie! Very nice reading, thank you.

And ... merry Christmas!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lucky guy. Got to keep his awesome older woman. Most of us, myself included, don’t get that opportunity. 5 stars.

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 1 year ago

Lovely story and so pleased that it wasn’t just a one night stand / revenge fuck.

Wouldn’t it be fantastic if every virgin male had an Evelyn to take them in hand (in more than one way) and teach them the art of love-making and sexual fulfilment??!!

BriteroticBriteroticover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks Muskboy,

I take your point, it was brought to a conclusion with some haste. I wanted it to be a short Christmas story with Christmas Eve as the main focus. My main reason for keeping it short was so that more people might be inclined to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh my goodness. This takes me back. In 1970/71 right after leaving school, I worked for a year at a large insurance firm in the city, before going off to university. The miniskirts on the girls in the typing pool, the older more mature women, ...

Northpacific2017Northpacific2017over 1 year ago

Yes, in my humble opinion, very well done, greatly appreciated the tale's ending.

A_7678A_7678over 1 year ago

A lovely Xmas tale I thoroughly enjoyed. Great work

TonyspencerTonyspencerover 1 year ago

A very sweet story. It was funny being reminded of beer cans that needed an opener back then, many’s the party seven that would share half its content to the room on opening!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story! Any chance for a "Chapter 2"?

roveroneroveroneabout 2 months ago

Like this, and them, a lot...

And especially liked that in 2022, with all the bald shaved pussies around, you chose to give Evelyn a full dark bush-2 thumbs up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBriterotic@Briterotic
Hello to anyone that might read my stories, Update 19/3/24: Hi, the follow up to ‘Real Lives, Imaginary Lovers’ should be published tomorrow morning (20th). It’s called ‘Real Lives, Incestuous Lovers’ and it follows a developing sexual relationship between a mother and her ...