Christmas Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What, you mean?"

"Yes, but don't let it go to your head; there were others too."

"Really! Who?"

"There are two things that you must never ask a lady, one is her age, and the other is who she fantasises about when she's being screwed by her husband," Evelyn laughed, she was beginning to relax and enjoy herself for the first time in days.

Neil could hardly believe what she had just told him. For months he'd assumed that she'd thought of him as an insignificant boy; if she'd thought of him at all. Now it turned out that she was fantasising about him while she was having sex with her husband.

"What did you think when I was driving you here instead of to your house?"

"I didn't know what to think and I was a bit scared, to be honest. I've worshipped you like a Goddess these last few months, but you never seemed to notice me. Then suddenly I'm sitting next to you in your car, with you clearly in control of what was going to happen. I thought you might be teasing me, and that you'd think I was deluded if I'd suggested that you might be trying to seduce me. It would have been so embarrassing if you'd laughed in my face; now I find out that you were fantasising about me all along."

"That's just what I wanted you to think; you had to be unsure; how else could I have got a strapping young man like you to submit to me?" she said with a teasing smile.

"Can I ask you a question Eve?"

"It depends what the question is my darling," she murmured in a seductive tone while she stroked his cheek.

"Can we do this again, I mean after tonight?"

"God yes, I hope so, we'll have to be careful though, you might be dynamite in bed, but I can't have people knowing that I'm being fucked by a teenager; I'm thirty for God's sake, not quite old enough to be your mother, but almost. I'm going to get some brandy and chocolates, we'll rest a while, and when we've eaten the chocolates, I'll give you a lesson in eating pussy."

She put on her dressing gown and disappeared for a few minutes. Neil lay in bed going over the events of the past few hours. He'd gone from being a naive, inexperienced teenage virgin to someone that a very attractive older woman couldn't get enough of in bed. He felt elated, the grown-up, sophisticated object of his desires had seduced him and fucked him, and she wanted more of him. She'd even had sexual fantasies about him, he felt elated and he felt like a real man at last. What had happened between them could never be undone.

Everyone wanted to fuck the deliciously sexy, unattainable Evelyn and he'd been the one to do it. He knew why it had to be a secret, why he couldn't shout it from the rooftops, but that was no problem for him; he loved the idea of having an affair with her; he was her man now, her lover.

He felt apprehensive and excited at the prospect of having oral sex with her. It was something about which he had only the scantiest knowledge until she'd put his erect cock in her mouth a few minutes earlier. But what would it be like to put his mouth and tongue into the folds of her pussy? What would she taste like? He couldn't imagine.

She came back into the bedroom, put down the brandy and chocolates, and took off her dressing gown. When she saw her beautiful shapely naked body again, her firm fulsome breasts and her pretty pink pussy, his flaccid cock twitched and came back to life. By the time she had poured the brandy and got back into bed with him, his cock was almost fully erect again.

"My God man, you're insatiable; let's have a little breather though, it's only just gone six-thirty, and we've got a long night ahead of us."

They lay propped up on pillows against the headboard. She was on his left and she held her drink in her left hand, her other hand was under the quilt, clutching his fully erect cock. The size and hardness of it turned her on, she would have loved to have been able to tell the girls in the office just how hard and well-endowed their callow office junior was.

"If the girls in the office could see us now, I wonder what they'd think. Apart from saying that I'm a cradle snatcher that is."

"You're not that old Eve."

"Nice of you to say so darling, but I'm thirty-one at the end of January. Still, there can't be that many thirty-year-old women fucking teenage men can there? They've all got a crush on you though, Debbie, Gaynor and Barbara I mean. I watch them watching you, while you're watching me. They say things as well when you're not in the office. Just little telltale things that give away their secret desires."

"What things?"

"Well, in a nutshell, they all think you're good-looking with a great body, and they'd be throwing themselves at you if you were older and they were available. I think Barbara has really got the hots for you though, that's why she teases you so cruelly at times. I think she's a little in love with you."

"She can be a bit of a cow sometimes. Debbie's the one for me though, she's my favourite," he said with a playful grin.

"Oh really!" exclaimed Evelyn as she gently squeezed and tugged at his balls, "I thought I was supposed to be your 'Goddess.'"

"You were, you are; I still can't believe it. I'm sure I'll wake up in the morning and it'll all have been a dream, like 'A Christmas Carol.'"

"The only spirits visiting you tonight will be the brandy, otherwise, you're going to be much too busy keeping me satisfied. Here, have a chocolate, then I'm going to ravage you again."

She let him finish his chocolate and take a sip of brandy, then she started slowly to stroke his cock. Each gentle caress of her skilful fingers made him murmur his delight into her ear. He kissed her earlobe, then her neck, she wondered how he knew to do that to her. How did he know that the touch of his lips on her neck would send signals down her spine and into her pussy? That her pussy would feel a surge of arousal. He didn't of course, but he did now as she groaned sensuously and covered his mouth with hers.

They kissed with a deep, intense longing for each other. She pushed the fingers of her right hand into his mouth and took hold of his erection with her left hand. She wanted him to eat her, so she moved her right hand down underneath the quilt and slipped her fingers into her warm cunt. She masturbated slowly for several seconds to see whether it turned him on even more than he was already. It did, he let out a deep groan of arousal and began to massage her breasts.

She loved the way he was so responsive to everything thing that she did. She was arousing herself now and realised that she was in danger of coming too soon, so she withdrew her fingers from her cunt and raised them to his mouth. He knew where they had been, and could see and smell the viscous coating of her cunt juice glistening on her pale-cream-painted fingernails. She held them to his nose and he breathed in the heady scent of her pussy. Then she smeared them on his lips before easing them into his mouth. He sucked them clean, the taste of her cunt went straight to his throbbing cock.

"Do you like the taste?"

"God yes."

She pulled the quilt off them both and told him to turn himself so that they were head to toe.

"I want you to eat me; don't be nervous; use your tongue, lips and teeth but be gentle. Lick me all over, suck on that little bud, it's called a clitoris and it's the key to my heart, and my best orgasms. Play with my pussy, explore me, put your tongue inside me and kiss me here, it's called the perineum and it's incredibly sensitive."

He kissed her all around her mound like an experienced lover, then he stroked her pubic hair and parted it so that he could make contact with her moist pink vulva. She held on to his erect cock and stroked the shaft several times before taking half of its length in her mouth.

His tongue slipped and slid between the folds of her labia, then he kissed slowly along its valley, tracing a path up to her clitoris. She found the wait for his lips to reach her treasure utterly tantalising. He eventually kissed her clit and licked her erect little bud with the tip of his tongue. She couldn't believe that this gauche teenager had turned into such a tantalising lover. He explored her slowly and patiently, teasing her, and making her wait for the most sensitive and arousing contact from his agile tongue.

She sucked on his cock and fed it deeper into her mouth, inch by inch, it reached her throat and she started slowly to fuck him orally. He retaliated by licking her perineum with his wet, warm tongue, then he kissed her anus softly. She squealed, as much as any woman could squeal with a mouthful of erect cock, and started to bob her head at him. He felt an orgasm building slowly from somewhere near his toes and fingertips. He tried to force his tongue into her hole but her tight little cunt resisted so he pushed three fingers inside her and sucked her clit.

They were both surging toward orgasm. Another minute and she felt his body tense, his come oozing down the back of her throat, but her focus was on her breathtaking climax. Her hips jolted with the sheer force of her orgasm, before she savoured its long lingering aftershocks that slowly faded, to leave her floating somewhere high above the bed on an erotic cloud. He was up there with her; the fingers of their left hands had interlocked as they both came. He turned again to lie alongside her and they caressed and kissed; exchanging saliva, semen and pussy juice. Then they both enjoyed a blissful, peaceful sleep for the next hour and twenty minutes.

Gradually they awoke and nuzzled each other's necks. Neil's cock had a mind of its own and it grew quickly when they embraced and kissed dreamily. She opened her legs to accommodate him and he fucked her slowly and rhythmically, on her back, for what seemed like an age, before leaving another deposit of fluid inside her. She turned him onto his back while he was still hard and brought herself to orgasm by pinning his wrists on either side of his head and riding him.

Every so often, throughout the rest of the night, they made tender love to each other. In between, they dozed and, close to midnight, Evelyn shed a few tears over the sudden demise of her marriage, while he comforted her by embracing her and wiping her tears away. They fucked into the early hours before finally falling into a serene, restful sleep at almost three o'clock. On Christmas morning, she drove him home; he was setting off for a family Christmas in Yorkshire, so the next time they would see each other would be in four days; on Monday when they returned to work.

She spent Christmas Day and Boxing Day with her parents, and her sister and a smile on her face. She thought that she'd probably taken Neil to bed to fulfil a need to feel that she was still sexually attractive. She most certainly was, but being abandoned for an eighteen-year-old by her estranged husband had left her lacking in confidence. Whatever her motive in snaring the young man, he had been a revelation. She missed him and couldn't wait to see him again. He had treated her so kindly and tenderly, and, despite his lack of experience, had completely fulfilled her sexually for the first time in her life.

She continued mostly to ignore him at work on the Monday, and he continued to pay her the utmost attention. At lunchtime she made it known to her colleagues that she had separated from her husband and was divorcing him. She eschewed the fuss that was made on her behalf and made it clear that she didn't want to waste her time and energy discussing it.

Neil told his parents that he would be staying over at a friend's house on New Year's Eve. Whilst it wasn't exactly a lie, neither of them would have envisioned a thirty-year-old married woman as the friend in question.

When she heard his motorcycle arrive outside her house, she opened her front door wearing a pale pink silk robe over a red and black basque, black stockings, suspenders, and high heels. They spent another night of passion together and were both late for work on New Year's Day.

********************

As the year wore on, they surprised themselves by falling deeply in love with each other. They established a pattern of sleeping together on Saturday and Wednesday nights. In between, at work, they tried hard to resist each other's allure.

One day in the spring, Debbie asked Evelyn what was going on between her and Neil. She was a perceptive woman and had noticed signs of a chemistry between them. It was inevitable that they would give off little signals, they found it difficult to keep their love for each other completely under wraps. It was a huge relief to them both to have a kind and trusted friend to confide in.

Evelyn's divorce was granted shortly afterwards, and she had sufficient funds from her share of the sale of the house to buy a small two-bedroomed place near to County Hall. She took Neil in as her 'lodger' and they lived secretly, as lovers, for the next three and a half years before eventually announcing that they were in a relationship together.

The difference in their ages didn't matter to them, and anyone important to them eventually accepted their relationship. By then, Neil had matured into a handsome, desirable man and Evelyn was much envied by all of her female friends and acquaintances.

They had good friends, good times and a special, loving relationship for years to come but they would never forget their first Christmas Eve together.