All Comments on 'Christmas Fairy Ch. 01'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Venus_in_FursVenus_in_Fursover 19 years ago
Not too shabby

Pretty good story, with very few grammer flaws.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Better, But That's Not Saying Much

Well, at least somebody actually had sex this time.

sacksackover 19 years ago
could use more "oomph"...

This is a little sluggish, needs a bit more enthusiasm. Perhaps not as much as The Witch of Miranda, which is arguably too long, but something is missing here, a creative spark, the sheer thrill of writing.

Virtual_BurlesqueVirtual_Burlesqueover 19 years ago
Always Check The Fine Print . . .

. . . when dealing with a Magical Entity.

I have read several of Piers Anthony's novels but not 'The Bridge.' So, why do I feel that Paul should have tried to find out what Minnie would become now that her original purpose was fulfilled.

I have enjoyed your introduction to the Christmas Fairy. Is there to be a Chapter 02, or will you direct us to Anthony’s original, to work out the answer for ourselves?

cookiejarcookiejarover 19 years ago
What an odd story...

But pardon the pun ... 'enchanting.' Your mind is a wonder Ogg and that is a compliment to be sure. Good luck!

doormousedoormouseover 19 years ago
Awesome!!!!!!

There'd better be a chapter two up or I'm coming after ya lol

That was great hon... can't wait to read more. The transition scene was brilliantly done.

Good stuff there Ogg!!! ;-)

Merry Christmas to you and your family xoxoxoxox

ABSTRUSEABSTRUSEover 19 years ago
Hmmmm...

I may have to take a vacation in your head some day...seems like an interesting place to go.

Black TulipBlack Tulipover 19 years ago
Please!

I'm fond of fairies and this one is no exception.

The story was good reading and you leave enough anticipation for me to look forward to a next chapter.

There will be one, please?

Good luck.

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinover 19 years ago
The Marvelous Minnie

Such a shame her last name wasn't Cooper. Fun read, Og.

Rumple

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sounds like something I've read before

A certain well-known science fiction/fantasy author I believe. It was in one of his "publish anything I want" anthologies... I can't remember too much detail about the story, but this one does seem to be somewhat expanded. If this is based on that one, it seems to be pretty good adaptation.

Le JacquelopeLe Jacquelopealmost 16 years ago
Unbelievable

Man, it ain't often anymore that I come to any erotic story place and find stuff that inspires me.

I'm glad I put you on my faves list and came back to browse, man, you can write interesting stuff indeed.

banjoman88banjoman88over 7 years ago
Liked the premise

Right on. Not all sentient beings even if humanoid in form would be the same size. All kinds of variables would dictate size, so worlds of two inch or twenty foot beings could exist, much like Gulliver's universe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
intersting

A twist on a old SF short stoy from the 70s. Galexy? Magazine i think it was ..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
1507 Followers
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES