Christmas Fantasy

Story Info
Wife turns husband into a ho, ho, ho.
2.5k words
4.07
13.5k
21
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xyz775
xyz775
237 Followers

I am in my mid 40's. I've been married to my wife for over 20 years. We have an 18 year old daughter, Olivia. Our sex life has always been good, but for the past 6 months or so I have this feeling that my wife was not satisfied.. At one point I heard her complain to our daughter. She also told her that some new guy in the office had been flirting with her. I heard her say. "He is a married man, he's hot, and I heard he has a big cock."

I didn't know whether to be upset that's she is flirting with a co worker, or shocked to hear the way my wife talked to our daughter.

Olivia, who was a bit of a slut, came up with an idea. "Why don't you get him drunk at the office Christmas party. You are the hottest woman at your office, wear something sexy, put on slutty red lipstick. There is no way he won't want to have sex with you."

"I don't know, I have never cheated on your father."

"If dad cheats on you first, then if you have sex with your co worker it's not really cheating."

Then Olivia has another idea. " Don't have sex with dad for the next few weeks. Wear sexy clothes, especially in the bed room. Talk about sexual fantasies, be seductive, but come up with excuses for not having sex. When you think he is getting extra horny and ready to explode think of an excuse to leave the house for a few hours. Let me know and I will have my friend Lacey come over and seduce him. Dad will be so horny he will not be able to resist. Then you come back early and catch them having sex. Dad will beg you not to leave him and let you do anything you want."

So the next day my wife goes shopping. When she comes home she invites me into the bedroom to show me what she has bought. She has some conservative clothes and some sexy ones. She asks me which outfit I think she should wear to her office party.

"I don't think you should wear anything too sexy to an office party."

Then she teases me. "Why, are you afraid one of my co workers will want to fuck me?? You know I would never cheat on you. Is it cheating if I have sex with one of my female coworkers?? Danica is pretty hot!!!" Danica was hot. Thinking of her and my wife certainly got me excited.

A couple of days later my wife goes shopping again. She comes home and models some sexy lingerie. "Do you like this garter belt and stockings? You don't have to answer, I think I see a bulge in your pants. Which panties do you like better, the black or pink?" She looked so sexy in stockings. She could tell I was excited, but when I tried to touch her she said that she had to get up early.

"Sorry honey, maybe we can have sex tomorrow night."

The next night she comes home after work. Once again she calls me into the bedroom. " I bought some new lipsticks today, tell me which you like better. The first is called hot pink, the other is called cocksucker red."

She knows I love when she wears lipstick and I get an instant erection when she slowly puts on each lipstick and licks her lips.

Again I am hopeful of having sex, but again I am disappointed.

"Olivia has some friends over, I'm not comfortable having sex when they are in the next room."

This goes on for the next few days. The more provacative she dresses, the more turned on I get. But every night seems to end in frustration when my wife comes up with one excuse after another.

Finally one night the two of us are alone. My wife tells me to close my eyes. When I open them she is standing in front of me in a sexy bra and panties, licking her red hot lips. "How would you like these lips wrapped around your cock. Quick, get undressed my pussy is so wet."

Just as she starts to rub my cock her phone rings. It's Olivia, she is at her friend's house and not feeling well. She wants us to pick her up.

The next night she goes out with some friends and comes home around midnight.

I am asleep, but she wakes me to tell me about her night.

"Remember my super hot friend Jessica? She just broke up with her boyfriend. After a couple of drinks she started hitting on me. She was wearing a very short dress and no underwear. She put a finger in her pussy and then put the finger in my mouth. It was so hot. I think she would be into a threesome with me and you."

Just as I started getting turned on she said. "Goodnight honey, I love you. I have a work dinner tomorrow night, I should be home about about 10, I think you might get lucky when I get home."

The next day I get home about 4 o'clock. Olivia was home and we shared a snack and started talking. I thought it was odd that she was asking how me and my wife were doing. A few minutes later she said. "I have to go out for a little while. I should be home in an hour or so. My friend Lacey may come over. Tell her to wait in my room."

About 10 minutes later Lacey knocks on the door. I tell her that Olivia is not home. She says, "That's ok, I will wait".

I am watching tv in the livingroom and Lacey comes and sits next to me. She asks. "Do you think I'm pretty?"

"Yes."

"My boyfriend left me for some tramp. I don't get it, I suck cock much better than she does. Do you like my lipstick?"

"It's very hot, your boyfriend is crazy."

Then she kisses me and we start making out. She starts rubbing my cock and starts whispering in my ear. "My pussy is so wet, I want you to fuck me."

I can't believe what is going on. She unzips my pants and starts sucking my cock. Then she says, "Sorry, I got red lipstick on your cock.You know what's hot? You can put on matching lipstick and eat my pussy while I suck your cock. I am so horny I will do anything, so I go into our room, find one of my wife's red lipsticks and put it on. I come back and Lacey is sitting in her bra and panties. She pulls her panties down. I start licking her pussy, she is sucking my cock. We are both moaning so loud I don't hear the door open and my wife and Olivia are standing there watching. I am in total shock. Lacey gets dressed, thanks me for licking her pussy and leaves.

So here I am, sitting naked on the couch wearing red lipstick with my wife and daughter staring at me.

My wife threatens to leave, I beg. "I am so sorry, please don't leave. I'll do anything."

"ANYTHING??" she says.

"Anything."

She asks our daughter if she has any ideas.

She says,"Dad looks pretty hot in that lipstick,let's go to that new makeup store and buy dad some makeup."

"That's a good idea, maybe we can buy him some sexy lingerie to go with the makeup. Does that sound like a good idea honey?"

I just say. "Yes dear, anything you say. I am so sorry, please don't leave me."

Olivia says, "The mall is open late tonight, we have time to go shopping."

So we drive to the mall. It's a little crowded because it's close to Xmas. In the center of the mall is Santa Claus and some of his elves. Olivia recognizes one of the elves that goes to her school and is working as a Santa's helper to earn a few dollars over Xmas vacation. So she goes to talk to him, comes back and says,"That's my friend Steve. He's gay, and he said he would love to have dad suck his cock."

I say, "No way!"

"You said anything. Olivia, didn't you say Lacey's father was a divorce attorney?"

"Yes"

Then my wife says. "I have another idea. I want you to sit on Santa's lap and tell him what you want for Xmas, lipstick, sexy panties, and sucking an elf's cock".

So I wait on line, and it's my turn to sit on Santa's lap. He goes along with this and says. "What do you want for xmas little boy."

"Lipstick, sexy panties, and sucking on an elf's big cock."

Santa says. "Ho, Ho, Ho." Then whispers in my ear. "What about my cock. I get off in an hour."

By now I am so confused. I tell my wife what Santa said.

"Go tell Santa to meet you at the Holiday Inn in 2 hours. In the meantime lets buy you some clothes. Let's hurry, don't want to disappoint Santa, he knows when you are bad or good. You were bad this afternoon, you need to be good tonight."

"What about Steve?" Asks Olivia.

"Let's invite him also. We don't have a lot of time, so I suggest we split up. You go to buy makeup and sexy lingerie. I'll buy a sexy outfit and a wig."

An hour later we are driving to the hotel. I beg my wife not to do this to me.

"I don't want to suck a cock."

She just said. "Stop whining, you sound like a girl. You should have thought about that earlier when you were licking Lacey's pussy. Besides you won't be sucking a cock, you will be sucking two cocks."

We get to our hotel room. My wife and daughter lay out all the clothes they bought on the bed.

"Let's hurry., our guests will be here soon."

They help me put on a pair of panties and matching bra. Next some pantyhose. Then a sexy mini skirt. My daughter helps with my makeup. Eye shadow and mascara, sexy lipstick and lipgloss. Then a blonde wig. Still in shock I look in the mirror and I don't look half bad. The panties and bra actually get me excited. My wife and daughter congratulate each other.

"He doesn't look half bad considering how little time we had. There is plenty of room for improvement, starting with shaving those hairy legs."

Olivia says."Santa and Steve are expecting a guy, hope they are not disappointed."

"I don't think dad will fool anyone yet. Santa knows about the makeup and panties, and I'm sure if dad gives him a good blowjob he will be happy. We will sit on the couch and give instructions, I bought a new vibrator in case I get horny."

15 minutes later is a knock on the door. It's Santa and Steve. My wife greets them and introduces me. "This is my husband, you can call her Brianna. I hope you are not disappointed. You can decide if you want her to be naughty or nice."

Almost immediately they both say "Naughty!!"

"C'mom Brianna help our guests get out of their mall outfits. So I help Santa out of his clothes. He takes off his beard and hat while Steve takes off his elf costume, while I sit on the edge of the bed with a naked middle age man and naked 18 year old boy both with huge cocks looking at me. My wife tells me to take off my dress and get on my knees. Steve comes over and puts his cock in my mouth. I've watched a lot of porn, so I just start sucking on it. I must be doing something right because Steve is moaning. Santa comes over and starts feeling me up thru my bra and rubbing his hand over my panties. I am starting to get incredibly excited and start sucking faster. Steve pulls his cock out of my mouth and him and Santa throw me on the bed. Santa now has his cock in my mouth and Steve has his cock in my ass.

My daughter takes out her phone and starts filming as my wife shouts encouragement. "Ho,Ho,Ho, Brianna is a HO." Now Santa and Steve are making out while I am sucking on 1 cock and have another in my ass.

My wife shouts instructions. "I want both of you to cum on my husband's face while she begs for your cum."

"PLEASE cum on my face." I beg, and a few seconds later they both cover my face with cum. My wife asks them how I did for my first blow job. They both gave thumbs up and also said they loved fucking my ass.

"She will do better next time after some practice."

Santa and Steve both get dressed, thank me and give me a big kiss and start to leave.

"Brianna, don't forget to thank them both for fucking me you and cumming on your face."

"Thank you for fucking me and cumming on my face."

After our guests leave my wife and daughter congratulate me on doing such a good job. Then she says, "I know you liked it, you still have a hard on. Now go fix your lipstick. I don't want you to wash your face yet, I want you to jerk off into this cup and drink your cum. I do as she says, then you give me a kiss and says. "Let's go home and decide what to do next."

I start to put me male clothes on when my wife stops me. "No, put your

women's clothes on. Let's slowly walk thru the hotel lobby.

Fortunately it was late and the lobby wasn't that crowded, but I did get a few looks.

We finally get to the car and start to drive home. I apologize another dozen times, but it is falling on deaf ears. My wife tells me to be quiet. "We are still not even. You had sex with another woman, who happens to be a friend of our daughter who is less than half your age. Maybe I will have sex with some man who is half my age and can fuck me much better than you can. Remember that threesome I was talking about? Well instead of me, you, and Jessica. How about me and you and another man. Olivia, do you think that will be hot."

"Oh yes mom, that will be so hot. I think that despite his protests dad really enjoyed himself tonight. Did you notice how hard he was when he was sucking Santa's cock. I have lots of gay friends at school who would pay to have dad suck their cocks."

"That's a great idea. How about we go home and get rid of dad's ugly mens clothes. We can take him shopping, get him a manicure, and really make him a pretty girl. Maybe if he can pass as a woman the three of us can go out and pick up hot men."

To be continued.

xyz775
xyz775
237 Followers