All Comments on 'Christmas Fuck Party'

by ericrodman101

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
crap

Crap says it all as the style and frequent use of "--" makes for difficult reading and confusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good, hardcore fucking

Don't know what the problem is: your grammar & punctuation are above average, the style is concise & clear. I'm heartily sick of wading through lines of pointless description & florid, unnecessary dialogue. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
DVD

Worked for me. Wish I had a copy of that DVD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Five cocks

Loved it when Tracey took five cocks - wish mine was one of them. Would love to ass fuck some Asian chick while she was taking multiple cocks in every other hole.

ericrodman101ericrodman101over 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

Thanks for the comments, guys and gals. To whoever reads this story I would be very grateful if you would comment. I look forward to constructive feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wife

Love your story .My wife came home from a Christmas party. I kissed her and knew she had been sucking dicks. She was drunk and told me she had fucked and sucked off every man at the party.. I added another lode in her hot wet pussy.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wife

My wife did the same thing. She told me she had fucked and sucked off ten to fourteen guys. Thy dp her. Thy all came in her cunt or mouth. She had bites on her tits. Her pussy and tits was red and sore for three days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Like a LegalPorno scene!

The description seemed like a LegalPorno scene, two girls in double penetration, even triple penetration gangbang! Hot one!

Only if the story was a little slower.

A 5 Star

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiteralmost 3 years ago

Ah fuck... so hot! That got me off. Thanks for the cum!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userericrodman101@ericrodman101
186 Followers
I'm bisexual but mostly gay. I'm interested in the perfect gang fuck, visual and verbal. Maybe it doesn't exist, maybe I have to try to write it myself. And I love speedos. If you want to talk my email is ericrodman0203@gmail.com, but messaging me on Lit is better. Always happ...