Christmas Gifts

Story Info
Sharing a bed with wife's bro and strangers.
4.1k words
4.21
20.4k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christmas Gifts

This story includes: incest, anal, oral, petting, group orgy, exhibiting, and safe sex. The characters are fictitious and all over 18.

Booking a Christmas week romantic gift package at a ski resort a year in advance seemed ridiculous, annoying, and still expensive. I don't ski, but my wife, Sue, does. Sending her off on her own tempted me. So my presence is her second present. Her favorite opera would be at the opera house there — gift three. I hate opera. Gritting my teeth, I hinted that she should take a week off adding it to her Christmas days off — without spoiling the surprise.

That wasn't the only surprise. The weekend before our trip to Aspen, a heavy snow blanketed the area. They were quick to clear the roads so they didn't need to cancel any reservations. That was such a relief — not. Another surprise came that weekend. Her fraternal twin brother, Brett, showed up without notice. He was expelled from college and needed a place to stay before he figured out how to tell their parents. Surprise. Sue welcomed him warmly; they had been close their whole lives.

"Stan, we can't leave him here alone. Besides being dispirited, I know he can be wild, especially when upset. You don't want to see what he can do to the house with just one party. We need to cancel or take him with us. What do you think?"

Though I didn't like the idea of an intruder spoiling our expensive and romantic vacation, I called the lodge. "Well, Sue, since all rooms are booked in the whole city, we need to cancel or risk leaving him here." Saved by the bookings.

"There is another option." Her squinty eyes and quirky smile told me she had a devious idea. "We can still take him with us. Since we're driving, there's no extra plane fare. Let's just forget to mention there will be three in the room instead of two. With two Queen beds, we will still have some distance. I used to bathe with him, so we've seen each other nude, if it comes to that."

"I suppose we can still have some privacy, but do you want him to hear us fucking in the same room? We can send him away, but then we lose our spontaneity. Parading around naked with the drapes open is part of the fun. Wait. When's the last time you were naked together?"

"Well, we were about ten. He liked to pinch my flat chest and I pinched his tiny dick. There will be none of that now."

"Though he is your twin, which would be inappropriate at your ripe old ages of twenty-five. He's old enough to take a hint and go away for a while. OK. Let's take him."

During the six-hour drive, Brett mostly sulked. He grunted his answers to Sue's questions. Teasing him, she reached into the back seat, pinched, and twisted his nipple through his shirt. "Owww. That's what I used to do to you, Suz. Don't dare me to do that again now. You've been warned." Sue wisely backed off. The roads were mostly cleared of snow, except for the wind-driven drifts. While still on the interstate, exhibitionist Sue asked me to match speed with a truck. When I did, she turned toward him and pulled her top to her neck. As she shook her bare tits, Brett turned away, "Eww Suz, I don't want to see that."

"So cover your eyes. My tits, my choice." We soon pulled into the motel and checked in, leaving Brett in the car. I had reserved a first floor room near the indoor pool for the beautiful views of the half naked swimmers. Our room was at the end of the building, the pool and hot tub were at the side of the building. The room's big window faced the pool, making it easy for Sue to expose herself.

The room included a kitchenette and a partial dividing wall separating the vanity and small bathroom from the bedroom/kitchenette. A round table and only one Queen bed filled the bedroom. Sue and I looked at each other with wide eyes. We couldn't ask for another bed or cot without doubling the room cost. Ultimately, we asked for more pillows. Sue opened the curtains completely. Several couples were in or around the pool without their kids since children were only allowed near the glassed-in pool in the early morning. That was promising.

By the time we settled in, it was time for an early dinner. Despite choosing the motel restaurant, Sue decided she had to change out of her traveling clothes. The narrow path past the foot of the bed led to the vanity and open closet. Seeing the tiny, crowded bathroom, Sue chose to strip all her clothes off by the vanity. She asked her brother to look away even as she began pulling her top off. He stared out the window at the swimmers until Sue called 'clear' after standing naked for minutes. I'm sure she wanted Brett to catch her nude.

After dinner, we stared at the empty pool. Sue suggested we go skinny dip in it and relax in the hot tub. "Jeez sis, when did you become such an exhibitionist? You used to be shy around everyone but me. Then around fifteen, you excluded me too from any exposure."

"Well Brett, when did you become a stick-in-the-mud? I know you were expelled for sharking girls in class as well as on campus. Did you hide your skinny dick from them too?" He left, slamming the door. We didn't see him again for hours. When he did return, Sue apologized. We walked downtown looking for souvenirs. As more snow fell, we returned to our room.

"Brett, the bed is a little snug for us and the pillows, yet I'll put two of them between you and me as a modesty wall. OK?" He agreed. "We can share my flannel Pjs since we're the same size. You get the bottoms and I'll wear the top and my panties. Turn around." Once again, Sue stripped and stayed naked for minutes before digging for her Pjs.

She giggled as she put on her top without panties. "OK Brett, here's your bottom. I suppose you want me to turn away?" He did, yet was still embarrassed to strip to his boxers and change while I stripped to my BB (boxer briefs). As Sue bent a foot away from her brother to place the two pillows, her long top rose and completely exposed her cute ass to me. I'm sure her top billowed in front of Brett since he snapped his head away to avoid staring at his sister's tits. He laid with his back to the pillows as did Sue.

###

The next morning, we woke with Sue on her side, her top above her navel, his hand over the pillow and on her bare hip. He woke with a start and leaped out of bed rubbing his eyes. "Damn it Sue. You said you would keep your panties on." Brett headed for the toilet as Sue just giggled. She dressed, taking her time, again hoping her brother would catch her naked. He waited until I said she was dressed. After breakfast, Sue went skiing on the fresh snow, but Brett and I watched kids splash and play, until they were escorted away in heavy robes at noon.

When he asked why Sue kept trying to flash him, I explained what I had observed. "Besides some mooning and highway flashes, she won't strip unless she can claim it was not her fault, and accidental. So she won't strip or flash while you watch, but she will take her time naked so you can 'catch' her naked — accidentally. Once you've seen her naked, she won't have her ruse to hide behind and will strip and stay naked around you all day. Watch and see."

Sue returned after noon and took a shower. "Brett, I'm coming out on the count of five so turn away if you don't want to see me naked." She began counting and came out rubbing her hair dry on 'three.' Tits and ass bouncing, nipples hard, bush and body still damp, she ignored her brother's close presence, then took her time again rummaging through a suitcase before finally pulling out her string bikini. While Brett stood facing the window, she spread her legs to give me and any swimmers outside a better view of her waxed labia and trimmed bush ending at her swelling clit. She stood pensively, posing to let us stare at her shapely curves and toned legs.

The cups on her strapless bikini top were the size of half a chewing gum wrapper and barely covered her areolae. Above and below the wrappers, the fleshy parts of her B cups were exposed. The top string ties hung loosely, ready to completely expose her tits with the gentlest tug.

Her brother and I watched her barely covered tiny tits swing, her nipples harden behind the tiny cups, and her bare cheeks hide the string that hid part of her puckered hole. As she finally tied her strapless bikini with single knots, she said, "What? He's seen me naked too many times to count. Right, Brett?"

Brett gulped, "Yes, but you have grown up since then. You had no tits or hair the last time we were naked together. This is a pleasant surprise." Was he loosening up?

"Well don't drool. Change into your trunks in front of each other so we can get the awkwardness behind us. Or do you need me to strip again for you?" She hoped we'd ask for that so she could perform for the outside strangers too. Though she was an open book, she thought Brett and I were illiterate. With her, I preferred to read her in Braille.

Brett added, "Strip for us if you like, Sue. You and I know you love being an exhibitionist so I don't care anymore." Finally daring, we both stripped naked and posed for her with growing wood.

She laughed, "Brett, your skinny dick hasn't changed much. One day it will grow up too."

"I've had no complaints when it does swell up. Most women seem to like the upward bend it has too." He moved back to the window naked. Pulling up my Speedo didn't hide my growing chubby. Picking up the lead from Sue, I faced the window too and dared to pull my Speedo below my balls, rub them, and swing my swelling cock for all outside eyes. Stepping outside, I left the door wide open with Brett framed naked in it. He didn't seem to mind. Happily, the pool room door was five steps from our room door, so the light snowfall didn't matter. The siblings ran into the pool room.

Our nude performance broke the ice with the two couples waiting in there. The men shook our hands and thanked us. Their wives dared to squeeze our cocks and thanked us for the show. Seeing that, the husbands cupped Sue's snatch and stroked across her obvious clit. "I didn't realize this was an adults only motel," I said.

"Only around the closed pool during adult hours. Then anything goes," said one of the wives as she reached under my Speed and freed my cock. The other wife pushed Brett's Speedo off, leaving him naked. "Help yourself to our husbands," said the first wife. Sue looked at the growing bulges in the two husbands and fished one thick cock out the top of his trunks. As she bent to push his trunks off with a smile, the other man pulled the knot on her strapless top and set her tits free. She giggled and squeezed the stiff cock in front of her. As she stroked him to full stiffness, the other man pulled her other strings and her bottoms fell off.

Now naked, she turned to the stranger who stripped her and bent over, backing her bare ass into the stiff man she had been stroking. As she stripped the last man, she wiggled her pussy against the stranger she'd held. Her pussy was already weeping, but the stranger behind her backed away after running his bishop up her wet slit. "Much as I'd love to, we don't fuck strangers without a health check. My wife and I would love to eat that beautiful pussy, but no fluid exchange . . . "

"We understand," Sue said, "and we agree. Sex with strangers is exciting, but let's stop at caution. I'll jerk all of you off and let you cum on my tits and face. You can finger me and feed me my cum. I can do the same for your wives, or my husband or brother can."

"Brother!" all four strangers shouted at once. Sue laughed. "He's not fucking this pussy either." On her knees, she licked the strangers' balls and shafts, avoiding their tempting Cowper's. One of the wives fingered Sue while the other ate her friend. I dropped my Speedo and fingered the only open pussy left.

Wife-1 tugged on Brett's thin cock. "I wonder how I can use this up-angle," she smirked. "But I know where I want to hide this lean cock." She partially turned and pulled her cheeks apart. "If only . . . " Still fingering my wife, she began jerking Brett. Gasping, he erupted on her tits.

Sue cried out, moaned and shook in orgasm. Her shaking got the men to empty their balls on Sue's face — both sides. Wife-1 stared at Sue's cum on her fingers. Seeing she needed help, Sue took her hand and sucked her cum off the stranger's fingers. Wife-1 licked the cum off both sides of Sue's face.

When wife-2 clenched my fingers in her pussy and her whole body spasmed, I enjoyed her animated climax and rued that her pussy juice was off limits. Her friend grabbed my hand and sucked my fingers clean as if she were sucking cock. "Couldn't let that go to waste, could we?" she gleamed at me. "No one's helped you cum yet?"

While licking my balls and shaft, she called out, "Sue, your husband needs some relief. I'm happy to help him cum, but we either waste it or you can come swallow it." She crawled over with a smile as wife-1 kept jerking me gently. Sue put her hot mouth over my bishop while the stranger kept jerking me into it. I sucked and nibbled on the stranger's nipple as I pinched her clit. Her strong orgasm vibrated my cock and it launched several strands into my wife's mouth. I grunted and shifted my hips up several times before collapsing totally limp.

The glass roof over the heated pool was nearly covered in snow before it began to drip off. We all climbed into the hot tub to warm up and clean up before leaving. The strangers had brought robes for their trek to the pool, we had not. "This is silly," I said. "Sex with strangers is a delight, but we don't know your names. I'd like to know them since we're here all week and this is likely to happen again."

"Here's hoping. I'm Chuck, my wife is Carol. Our very intimate friends are Dan and Dee. We obviously play together as often as we can." While making small talk, we took liberties with fondling each other. Since they lived in an adjacent town, we made plans to meet again after our vacations. They had two days left in their stay.

Sue said, "I can bring up our medical records and show we are disease free. Can you get to your records so we can remove our restrictions? Brett's records may be part of his college data. We can check shortly." We all confirmed we were all disease free, went to an early dinner, and retired to their room with two queen beds.

With restrictions lifted, Chuck stripped Sue as they kissed passionately. His wife stripped me without a word and I kissed her neck, then stripped her and continued to bite her tits, clit, and lick her pussy to orgasm. Brett stared closely at his sister's pussy, but said nothing. As insinuated, Dee stripped Brett, kissed him down to his bent cock and turned for him. "Put it in my pussy first, Brett, then in my ass."

Sue watched Brett fuck Dee and noted how he used his bent tip to rub her G-spot from above until she climaxed with a shout. Dan lay down beside them, stiff cock pointing straight up. Gasping still, Dee straddled her husband, guided him into her soaked pussy, and told Brett, "I've never felt that kind of rub from the back before. Now put it in my ass and both of you fuck me."

Brett easily slid his lean cock into her saying, "This is the advantage of a thin cock, Sue." He closed his eyes, held Dee's ass, and moaned how tight her ass was especially with a fat cock filling her front hole.

Carol fucked me with her legs on my shoulders as we watched her husband fill Sue's beautiful pussy. Sue's climax set off Chuck and he filled her with hot cum. He offered her his slimy cock and she swallowed it with relish, then he put his face in her pussy and drank his cum and sucked her clit. Sue came again and squirted his cum into his mouth.

Dan filled his wife with grunts and several spurts of cum setting Brett off to fill her ass. Sue crawled over and drank Dan's cum from Dee's pussy. She savored the strangers' cum while plugging Dee's rear hole. After swallowing Dan's cum and sucking his cock clean of tasty mixed cum, she released Brett's cum from Dee's ass and drank that too. Carol stared, "Eww, you eat ass cum?"

Licking her lips with a smile, Sue answered, "Yes, but only after I inspect the rear hole. I saw yours and Brett's cock were still clean, so I went for it. Which reminds me . . ." she grabbed her brother's cock and licked it. He protested and tried to back away, but she held his balls and swallowed his cock as she licked it clean.

"Sue, Sue, what are you doing to meeeee? We've never done this before. You're . . . ohhh!" Stuffing his skinny cock in her throat shut him up. She licked his cock and balls with affection. When she was about done, she twisted a finger in his ass. He grunted in surprise and filled her smiling mouth with fresh sibling cum. I was as surprised as any of them, but said nothing.

After relaxing naked and downing two drinks each, I asked if we could borrow three robes til the morning. They agreed. We made plans to meet for breakfast, then picked up our clothes and went to our own room. When we closed our door, Sue said, "That orgy was fun. I hope we can do it again."

Brett looked at his twin, "You fucked me, Sue. I'm not sure how I feel about that. What would you . . .?"

She dropped her robe and kissed him like a lover as she dropped his. I watched his slim cock rise again and her slowly stroke it. "Brother, I only sucked you off, not fucked you. That cums now since you are a big boy and I can't get pregnant." She stared at his stiff cock and rubbed it against her clit and soaked labia. "I want to feel what you can do with your bent cock. You seem to know how to use it." He began breathing hard and kissing her back with tongue.

I dropped my robe and got behind Sue. As my stiff cock settled between her cheeks, it also slid against her puffy labia bumping against Brett's cock. That wasn't as horrible as I expected. Feeling her slippery juice coating his cock made it become intimate, but I left them to fuck as I watched. Sue fell back on the bed, then he lifted his sister's legs and spread them. His cock bounced as he admired her beautiful pussy. He slipped it into his sister for the first time. She gasped, then moaned.

I got closer to observe why she reacted so quickly. As I kissed her clit and he pulled back, I saw his upward bend rub against her G-spot as his shaft rubbed her lower clit. The double whammy must feel spectacular. I licked her glans and as he stroked within her, his cock rubbed my tongue. Though I felt his stiffness, it was Sue's delicious pussy juices that compelled me to stay there. He started to stutter his movement; he grunted and released hot cum into his sister. Some of that landed on my tongue too. As I jerked away, I realized it tasted like my own cum mixed with Sue's, yet a single taste was enough. Sue climaxed with him shuddering and moaning. He said, "And that's the benefit of a bent cock."

As she recovered Sue said, "Who knew a slim cock could do that? I understand why Dee reacted the way she did. When you recover, I want you to fuck me from behind as you did to her." We rested and drank water for several minutes. As Sue got the water, she said, "Looks like we have another couple staring at us. I guess we gave them a show." She waved. They jumped in the pool.

Thinking of strangers witnessing our incest made our cocks stand up straight — mine anyway. The strangers stood close to our window again and stripped each other. Her tits and nipples were nicely average, his cock was thicker and longer than average. When we saw how small her pussy was, Sue said she pitied the woman and we should introduce her to Brett. He grunted.

"Time for another show, boys?" Sue asked as she lay on top of me. She fed me her tits, then rubbed my cock against her slit until she was ready to take me in. We moaned together as I filled her warm pussy. "Brett, put it in my ass and do . . . ouuuu."

12