Christmas Gifts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wasted no time filling her ass. I felt his introduction as his cock rubbed against mine with the thinnest tissue between us. Sue squeezed both of us at once. Though I've been in her ass, this DP was new to me. Stroking together and alternating, both had strong merits. What was unexpected was when he pushed all the way in, Sue twitched and moaned hard. When I focused on why, I realized his bent cock was rubbing on her G-spot from above as I rubbed her lower clit. When I tried to exploit that, Sue came quickly and shuddered hard. She made us both cum in her and then collapsed on me.

As I caught my breath, I saw the new strangers cupping their hands against our window, with his cock pressed against it. Her tits and vulva were also flattened for our viewing. Sue flipped off me and we all lay face up, legs spread, for the strangers.

###

We woke in a tangled clump of bodies, no pillows and still naked. Sue faced me, but soon realized her brother's thin cock was in her ass again. She left it there and began to clench on it as she softly sucked my cock awake. With Brett's cock already in her ass, they agreed to keep it away from her pussy until he sanitized it. But, since he was there, he began pumping her ass with his growing cock. Though she resisted, she finally got on her knees and sucked me harder as she thrust her ass back against her brother. That let him pressure her G-spot and she came gasping and squirting.

Fortunately, there were no kids in the pool when we first woke. I pulled two robes across us and we fell asleep again thinking about fucking Dee and Carol. When we woke again, kids were screaming and playing in the pool. I pulled on a robe and drew the drapes. When I woke the others, Brett was already pinching Sue's hard nipples and they stared dreamily deep into their eyes. We showered and dressed, then went to return the robes and start a new day of hot sex with new friends.

They had checked out a day early at dawn. Maybe we scared them off. We had plenty of exploring to do alone or we could wait for the new guy with the big cock to come for another show.

==== 10 hr 0300 12/5/23 ==== 4127 words

11/29/23 seminal image: sharing a bed with wife's bro

12