Christmas Hospital Party

Story Info
Dinner date and sex.
6.2k words
4.43
11.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad is an MD at a local hospital and would always attend the annual Christmas party with mom. He missed his first one the very first Christmas mom was gone. It was that time of year again and I wanted to go and I wanted to be his "arm candy."

Also, at the time this all happened, it was only 4 days until the actual even.

"It has been a while since you have gone to the Christmas party and, while I know you always went with mom, I was hoping we could go, and I could be your 'arm candy, daddy. Plus it would give me the opportunity to eye some of the nurses and other doctors who I think want to get their hooks into you?"

"Do I detect some jealousy, Merissa?"

"Yes, actually, you do. You down play this, but you have anything but a 'dad bod.' Yours is more like a 'daddy bod' and I am so very happy it is my 'daddy bod,' and I want to keep it that way, for a while, if you don't mind."

"Not at all my love. I love you in so many ways and I would love to have you as my arm candy. It is unfortunate that so many people know I have a daughter, because I would love to see the look on their faces if they thought, I was so lucky as to have you a my 'date."

"Well, while we can't fuck right in front of them, or do anything that would endanger your job, that doesn't mean we can't have fun the entire time and then get into each other after the party, right?"

"I think I am picking up what your laying down, and will RSVP right now. Should we get a room, as it is a very nice hotel and we could then not have to worry about driving home prior to the 'other" activities of the nite?"

"Sound superb. Quick question, do you want your arm candy to be in high end seductress attire, or would a LBD do? Oh never mind, I am gong with the former, for reasons, I just thought of."

"Reasons being?"

"It'll be a surprise, now, since this is in 4 days, I gotta run to the mall to get my attire. I would invite you, and based on our summer excursion to the mall, I am going to say 'no,' since I want it to be a surprise."

I left and went to the mall and found an awesome floor length dress, with a nice, but 'reserved' plunging neckline, to show off my ample tits. I also grabbed a pair of thigh highs from Victoria's Secret that have "Love Me" script on the back. Paired with some modest black platform heals, daddy is gonna be hard pressed to keep his hands off me.

I also stopped at the sex store and bought a Lovesence™ remote pussy vibrator.

Dad worked the next 3 days, never really saw him, and by the time of the party, it would be the 4th day of no sex between us. Short version is, we'd be horny as fuck.

When the day of the party arrived, dad grabbed his formal attire, which is a formal Kilt, with his family Tartan.

I grabbed my mini suitcase and my travel bag that contained my dress, shoes and stockings. The dress had built in bra for my tits, so no bra and I was gonna be just as "regimental," ie naked as dad was under my dress, as he was his Kilt.

He did not know this, yet. Nor did he know about the vibrator, but I had installed the app for it on his phone, without him thus far finding it or asking about it.

We arrived a bit early and vale parked and then checked in.

Dad had got a very nice deluxe suite, that had a lounge area, as well as a very big tub, and walk in shower.

After showing me around, he grabbed me by my waist and said, "I think we should pre-game this event, don't you?"

"Much as I have missed being with you, having you in me and filling me up, and I want this nite to me hot, like next level hot and so I have a few surprises for you. First, you are going to have to get ready sooner than I. I don't want you to see me until I come into the ballroom. The remainder of the surprises will flow from that."

"That doesn't seem fair."

"As a wise and learned man has told me throughout my life, 'life isn't fair, get over it.' Also, same awesome and hot man I know for a fact, hates that word, 'fair.' So, I am going leave you to your shower and such and will be back up here in 45 minutes or so."

"Ok, fine!"

Before leaving I plugged in vibe in a discrete plug, got a quick glance at my now naked dad and exited the room.

When I got back, he was dressed. I gave him his phone, wallet and a pat on his firm ass, and a soft kiss on the lips, and said, "I love you and can't wait to see you in short order. Matter of fact, meet me in the bar in 45 minutes, handsome."

"Orders received, my love, look forward to it."

As soon as he left, I put the security brace on door, so he would not cheat and I stripped, and got into the shower. I shaved my pussy, taking care to get it completely bald, just like he likes it.

Once out of the shower, I applied the limited make up and then got to work on my hair. Dad had told me a few months ago, that he loves a 'messy bun" hairstyle, so that is what he was gonna get. It took me more than a few tries to get it exactly as I wanted, it but I included a few stragglers on each side of my face.

Next I got into this amazing dress put on the stockings, and the shoes. Had I gone LBD, I would have been screaming "FUCK ME!" This outfit took it down a few notches, not very many though.

I sat on the bed and hiked the dress up, gave the vibe some lube and inserted that bad boy.

Lastly, I applied my dark brown lipstick, and grabbed my little clutch with lipstick, knife (never go anywhere unarmed, dad has a gun in his sopran) and phone.

As I was getting close to elevator this woman my dads age, dressed very well and had a killer body, but up until now only paying attention to her phone, looks up and I could tell, she had questions. I texted dad I was on the way and we both got on the elevator.

Other lady turns her head and says, "the man that has you meeting him better appreciate all you bring to the table, beautiful."

"Thank you, but it is not like that, I am here with my dad and don't want him to be disappointed, as it is his first big outing, since my mom passed away," as I held back a bit of a tear.

"Merissa, that really is you. OMG. I am so sorry for your loss. I am Meredith, one of your dads partners."

The next stop on the expedited elevator was the lobby and I said "I am sure I will see you later, I am meeting dad in the bar."

"I am sure we will, and by the way, you look stunning."

If she only knew the shenanigans that were about to ensue.

I walked into the bar, and dad had sat at one end, on the "L" shaped part so as to be able to "see the room."

He was making small talk with some formal attired male, when I finally caught his attention. He was clearly a bit taken aback.

I walked over, and he introduced me to Conrad who was another partner.

I informed dad I had rode the elevator down with Meredith and dad pulled a bar stool out for me and Conrad dismissed himself.

Dad leaned in and whispered, "Merissa, you are so stunning and beautiful. I am gonna have a hard time not wanting to kiss you as anything other than my daughter, nor is it gonna be easy to keep my hands busy in 'dad' mode tonight."

Blushing, I said, "You are my everything and I just want you to know, and feel how very special you are too and for me. 'This,' I said as I grabbed his exposed thigh is all for you."

"Ok, is this the extent of the 'surprises' as this is too good for words?"

"No daddy it is not. First off, while these stockings are thigh highs, there is noting on under this dress beyond where they end."

"You are not wearing any underthings?"

"No daddy, I am not. I am wearing something under these things though."

He now had a quizzical look on his face.

I grabbed my phone, pulled up a drafted message, which had a link to the app on his phone and sent it to him.

As his phone buzzed I leaned in and said, "that, my loving daddy, is a link to an app that is already set up. When you click on that link, it will open the app for the love sense vibrator, that is fully charged and ready for you to play with, tonight."

He grabbed my hand and said, "well lets get this party started then, shall we?"

As we entered the ballroom, I could feel eyes on me and daddy.

Several people came up and introduced themselves and how they interact with dad. Meredith came up as well, and that was when I noticed she was not with someone. I also noticed she had an amazing body.

After she left, I asked dad, "why is she single, she is beautiful and smart, with an amazing body?"

"I am not sure love. My guess would be for all the reasons you just stated. She is intimidating enough with her looks, as you noted, and then she opens her mouth and takes away any doubt."

"Has she ever hit on you, I mean even when mom was alive or since?"

"Do I detect some jealousy? And the answer is no, she is not my 'type." She is too tall, she has fake tits and while she is very smart, she is also arrogant.?

"Ok, maybe a bit, but she is quite the looker."

"Here is our table, let me get you a drink, your usual?"

"Yes, a vodka mule, please."

He left and when he got to the bar, I saw him reach into his sporan, and grab his phone, I know that is what he was doing for two reasons, it is an open bar, and in short order, I felt the vibrator spark to life in my pussy.

Even knowing and expecting it, my god did it feel good and he was clearly taking it for a test run, as it was all over the place with intensity as well as modes.

Finally he settled on the one that felt like SOS in morse code, and it was doing a number on me. I felt as though everyone knew I had this vibrator in my pussy.

Dad walked casually towards me with the drinks and sat down, with a cat that ate the canary smirk on his face.

"Here you go my love. You look as though you are about to explode. Let's not make a mess on this chair or your amazing dress," he said as he took his phone out and turned off the vibrator.

"Thank you, I was about to burst."

"We will have to explore this a bit more later on," he said as the other guests arrived to our table and then the food.

Lots of small talk was had for about an hour or so, during which dad 'played' with me for 3 times, in short bursts. And, I still felt as though, one could smell the sex on me.

Finally the music started and being formal the music was upbeat but nothing too over the top, and when the first slow song came on, dad stood, and offered his hand, which I took and he led me to the floor.

Wanting desperately to kiss him as his lover, and being in such close proximity made the dancing difficult. Especially when I lifted my head up and dad looked me in the eyes and said, "Merissa, I love you so much and I just wanted to say, you are the most stunning woman here, and I can't wait to surprise you later tonight."

"Surprise, how?"

"While you were out, I placed a surprise in the room, and I can't wait to get you there, but we have another hour, MAYBE before we bag out. Can you hold on that long?"

"Oh yea, just thinking about it, and not knowing a thing about it already has my pussy wet."

We danced for another two dances and then for the next thirty minutes or so, made the rounds for all the Directors of service, as well as the C-Suite folks.

This only made me hotter for the man on whose are I held and stood by. He is clearly in his element, and that is just so fucking hot.

Of course in that half hour dad "answered" his phone, or responded to a "text" 6 or so times, so that as we are finishing our rounds, it is vibrating in my pussy, and I am flushed enough that one of the persons he was chatting up, even mentioned it.

If he'd only known.

It was time to leave and we made our way to the elevators, and not paying attention, I did not realize dad took the non-express.

Once the doors were closed, we were literally all over one another. I was so ramped up and horny with this vibrator doing its business in my pussy, plus the dancing and the few drinks, I needed him, and clearly he wanted me too.

His hands were on my breasts, and squeezing my ass, and I was squeezing his with one hand and the other was holding/cradling his face as our tongues move about in one another's mouth.

The elevator 'dinged' and we broke away, but based on the image in the mirror in the elevator, if there was anyone on our floor, there is no way they would not suspect we had attacked each other.

Thankfully, when the doors opened, there was no one to greet us.

We made our way to the room, and dad used the pass key and as soon as the door was closed, we again attacked one another. We stood there groping and kissing for a bit, until I could take no more.

I broke the kiss, and as I dropped to my knees, I pushed dads kilt to the side and his cock in all it's glory was there for me, with a very small drop of pre-cum that I made larger, by squeezing his cock and using my thumb ran it the length of his cock, extracting a bigger drop.

I stuck out my tongue and used it to take the drop off his cock and said, "I have been wanting this for the last three days," and then engulfed it to the base in one smooth motion.

I was moving my tongue around the base and as I felt his cock twitch, at the back of my throat, I was jilted to reality by the vibrator in my pussy, that someone had turned to "eleven."

I moaned around his cock, and then was treated to dad saying, "Oh my god that felt good, Merissa."

I continued to suck his cock, which was made marginally difficult based on his damn hand on the remote that he had going all over the place. I could tell when this plug came out there was going to be a large amount of my grool with it.

After I came twice with that plug in me, and dads cock being sucked, and I could tell he was getting close and I wanted this all to last longer, I stopped.

"Get up her, girl" he said as he grabbed the bun on the back of my head and pulled me to his mouth. He moved his hand from my hair to my face and cupping it kissed my neck on the other side, then my ear lobe (an erogenous area for me) and finally coming to my mouth for a very long kiss.

While we were kissing I helped him out of his jacket, shirt and tie. He undid the zipper on my dress and as it fell to the ground, he literally dropped his jaw and said, "My god you are a beautiful woman and I am so lucky to have you in my life, Merissa."

I melted as he wrapped his arms around me and then bent down and grabbed my ass, lifted me to his chest, and kissed me, as he carried me to the bed.

At this time I only had a plug in my pussy, stockings and my platforms on. And he only had his kilt and shoes and sporan.

He quickly dispatched with is clothing, and as I went to remove my shoes he said, "Not so fast young lady." I really want to make love to you while you were those and the stockings, because you are hot as hell."

He leaned in to my face and kissed my gently on my lips then asked, "you trust me, explicitly, right?"

A little excited I stammered when I responded, "of course, daddy. Do I need a 'safe word?'"

"No love, not tonight, but depending upon how this goes, we could expand into that."

"Lay back my love," he said as he grabbed a blindfold from under a pillow and placed it over my eyes, and gently kissed my lips.

Next I felt him move off the bed and then fumbling around by my left leg. Soon, I knew what when I felt a soft cuff encircle my ankle. Followed shortly by the other three limbs.

To say this took my heat up a notch, would be a gross understatement.

Dad saw this when he climbed up between my legs, turned off the vibe, and as he pulled it out, he said, "it is shocking you didn't have stuff running down your leg with the amount of grool you have here, Merissa."

Next I felt him kiss my pussy with his tongue buried in and slurping out my juices.

This did not last very long as I again heard him at the head of the bed and he grabbed a few things, as I heard them clink together.

Next I felt a feather on my left foot and he drug it up my thigh, until he got to my crotch, then he moved to my flank area and took it all the way to my armpit, across my tits, circling each nipple once, then going down the right side of my body.

This whole time, I can feel my juices leaking out of my pussy and sliding down to and then past my ass.

"You should see your little pussy leaking and twitching, I can't wait to fuck your pussy tonight, baby girl."

Next up was an ice cube that he used to run all along my body in the same spots, and this was quickly followed by what felt like a a pizza cutter, but had a scallop edge to it, This felt so incredible, I thought I was gonna die.

Lastly, dad did what he loves to do, which is kiss, lick, nibble and bite me all over my body. He started on my left ankle, which is a hot spot, he had already discovered. From there he moved towards my head, and did not stop until he retraced what he had done with the toys. Twice I felt his hard cock on my body, and it sent tingles to my already heightened pussy.

When he was done, I felt him moving up the bed next to me, and he said, "I have a treat for you, but you need to stick your tongue out."

I did and felt his cock on the tip and could smell his essence and was treated to a rather large dollop of pre-cum.

He had still not touched my my pussy and I was very much longing for anything at this point.

He must have read my mind, because he said, "I had wanted to tease you more, but I can see your clearly wanting your tension relieved, so I am going to eat that perfectly bald pussy of your, my daughter."

He proceeded to do just that, in his usual manner of switching between my thighs as he kissed and licked his way from my knees to my aching pussy.

Of course, he didn't get to my pussy first, no he first had to spend time licking and sticking his tongue into my ass, which brought loud moans from me, and the exortation to "Dad please lick my pussy, it wanting your tongue in it."

When his tongue first touched my pussy, it was at the bottom, as he finally left my asshole, and it sent electricity though out my body. I could feel his tongue on the inside of my pussy and was trying to wiggle around, so my aching clit would get some attention, but the leg restraints kept that to a minimum.

After a minute or so, he finally started working towards my engorged and aching clit, which I felt was even larger than usual.

Just as I was about to burst, as he was about to tongue my clit, he stopped and said, "tell me a sexual secret, I would be surprised about, while I lick your pussy.

I could fell him lean back down to my crotch and as he did I told him about the time I watched him and mom making love.

"I had come downstairs in middle of nite to get a glass of water, and your door was slightly agar, and I could see there was still a light on. I had passed the door, when I heard mom moaning loudly. I stopped in my tracks, and went to the door."

"She was on top of you and her pussy and your head were in my direction, so I got to see all of it, and I could not move. Clearly she came as she moaned quite loudly, and her legs shook a little."

"She slid off of you and then laid with her head next to yours and you made out, and I could see you playing with her pussy, as well, and she came one more time, then said, please fuck me."

"She remained laying same direction, and when you sat up and turned around, is when I finally saw your cock."

It was at this time, I had my first orgasm, from him licking my pussy. As soon as it started he quit and said, "go on baby."

"I stood there and watched you fuck her for what seemed like a very long time. And then I heard you say, 'I'm gonna cum baby.' And mom said 'cum on my tits."

"You slid out of her and you shot 3 or 4 very large loads on to her tits." Then you laid on top of her and you two made out for a few more minutes before I went back to my room, without water."

Dad had slid two fingers into me, and I was approaching my second orgasm, and while playing with his fingers in me, he asked, "is that it?

12