Christmas Hospital Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He licked my clit, as I was about to spill the beans, and I came again, and could feel the grool running down to my ass. Dad must have seen it as well, because he used some of it to stick a finger in my ass, and was now literally fucking both my holes.

I could barely speak at this time, but in a harried fashion I said, "no, I went to my room and masturbated and came loud enough, I thought one of you might come up. I also used that scene and specifically your cock, fucking mom."

At this point he really started working with his tongue on my clit, fingers in my holes, and after a bit, I came hard. I arched my back high enough my pussy slammed into his mouth, which hit my clit and made it even harder orgasm.

"Let's unbind you baby, my cock needs some attention," he said as he finally released the restraints and as he did, he spun me about 90 degrees and my head was barely on the bed. He was gonna fuck my throat. YES.

"Open your mouth for me baby girl."

I did and agains was met with a dollop of pre-cum to my tongue and then he slid his cock in, until a gagged a bit. He was going to pull back, but by then I had my hands on his thigh/butt and held him there. I relaxed my throat and overcame the reflex and pushed him in ever deeper.

"Baby, you are amazing," he said as he placed his right hand on my throat.

I held him there for a second and used my tongue to move around in my mouth and around his cock, causing him to moan, which is like an aphrodisiac to me.

I relaxed the push, and dad proceeded to grab my left tit as his cock backed out of my throat, and he got into a rhythm of fucking my throat, and playing with my tit, while I could feel the heightened sensation of his cock in my throat as he was putting enough pressure on my throat, as to make so I could feel it on the inside as well as between his hand and my throat.

He fucked my mouth for a minute or so, and pulled out, even as I kinda fought him to keep it in my mouth.

"I need you, now Merissa," he said, and again spun me around, and finally took off my blind fold.

As I have said, he has a "daddy" bod and it was on full display. Eight pack showing, sweat on his body, enough to highlight his musculature and his seven plus inch cock standing straight, with its very slight upward curve.

"I love you dad, and need you in me NOW, my pussy is aching for you."

He slid up between my legs and we met with our mouths open and tongues soon in each other mouths. I was squirming because I needed his cock in me, and he must have got that, as he broke our kiss real quickly and kneeled up, pulled my torso far enough that my thighs went over his and my pussy was just above his pelvic bone.

He took his cock and placed it close to my pussy and was rubbing my clit with it, and the one time I felt him going towards my pussy, I lifted my pelvis and pushed towards him and his cock slid into me.

"God damn, I love your cock, dad!"

"Fuck yourself on it baby, feed your pussy with my cock."

Boy did I. I massaged his cock and pumped myself on it for a minute or so, and was close to cuming, when he took his right hand and placed his thumb onto my clit and flicked it.

I came so hard, I could feel his cock as my pussy spasmed and as I did, I arched my back enough dad reached underneath me and pulled me to him.

As our torsos touched he kissed me hard on the lips for a brief second, then placed his right hand on my neck and pushed me back, and took first my right tit, then the left into his mouth, and backed off and said, "you are so fucking gorgeous, Merissa. I can not get enough of you."

"Oh my god, I am cuming again, daddy."

At this point his hand on my throat started to squeeze a bit harder, and my left hand found its way to his forearm which I began stroking and squeezing.

I came so hard, and he choked me so hard I grayed out a bit.

This was when he pushed me back down, grabbed my ankles and pushed them towards my head, shifted his torso and buried his cock so deep it hit my cervix, which we both felt.

He pumped about six times in long and slow and deep strokes then looked me in the eyes and said, "I am gonna fill your cervix with a huge load of cum, baby girl."

He did exactly that. The first load came out at the top of his stroke and nearly out of my pussy, I could feel his cock head expanding. After that first shot, he then buried it, so deep it felt like he was in my cervix as he emptied his balls, which I also felt contract to empty.

As soon as he was done, he collapsed on top of me and as we made out I could feel his cock soften and exit my pussy. After a minute or so of this, he slid down my torso, and pushed my legs apart and started licking me, again.

I had never had someone eat me after cuming in me, but god it was hot. In short order he gave me another two orgasms and then came back to me, and deep kissed me again. I could taste his come, which honestly made me horny again.

After making out for a few moments, we broke the kiss and at the same time we said to each other, "I love you."

We fell asleep in short order, in nothing but our birthday suits and looking at the clock before falling asleep we had been at it for over an hour. No wonder I was exhausted.

__________

Some time after falling asleep, I was having the most bizarre dream. I felt as though someone was playing with my pussy and as much as I wanted to scream out, I didn't feel as though I could. It felt amazing and the dream was amazing. In my dream I placed my hands on the head of the person eating me, and it felt shaved, just like my step dad, I awoke and my hands were in fact on his wonderfully shaved head, which was planted in between my legs and munching on my pussy.

He taken my boy shorts from the pile of clothes I had changed out of before party and stuffed them in my mouth, which was why I felt as though I couldn't yell. I pulled his head and tongue deeper into me, and his hands now found their way to my tits and he was massaging them and tweaking the nipples, just how I like it, sending shivers down my spine right to my pussy. I started to cum and he now really started to work on my clit.

I took my shorts out of my mouth and said, "Dad, I need something a little harder in my mouth." He took me and spun me around and then on top of him, so we were in a 69, with me on top. I took his hard cock in my mouth, and with the first pump of my fist and a slight suck, was rewarded with some of his delicious pre-cum. I love his cum and his cock, and showed him by sucking his cock with abandon and gagging myself on it, while getting a ton of slobber built up, which since it was sliding down his taint, I used to lube my fingers and slid them into has ass and started massaging his prostate.

At the other end, dad was really working on my pussy and clit and was himself moving some juiciness to my ass, and a short time later I felt his fingers in both of my holes and rubbing that tissue that separates the vagina and anal cavity. By the way, this drives me insane with lust.

I had doubted he had taken a viagra so I wanted him to fuck me, not just dump a load in my mouth, which I love.

I spit his cock out, slid off his face while turning to face him, and slid down his torso, and stopped, with my wet and substantial pussy lips on either side of his cock, which was lying on his pelvis and stomach.

I proceeded to slide back and forth on his cock, while I whispered, "I love fucking you and thank you for doing this, it has made me hot as hell and I can wait to feel your cock in my pussy."

Each time I slid back and forth on it, my clit would get his with the swollen head of his cock, and I could only do this for about a minute, before, I used my hand to assist in directing his cock into my sloppy pussy.

Riding him like this is one of my favorites as it allows me to direct the pace as well as depth and to play with my clit, as I fuck him.

I really, really love the feel of going really slow the entire length of his cock, until the head almost pops out, and since the cock head is nice and big, I can feel it stretching my pussy lips. I also know that he loves it.

After a minute of this, I turned it into a reverse cowgirl, because I know he loves to watch his cock being driven into my pussy, as well as the fact he can and usually does stick a finger or two in my ass, and this night was going to be no exception.

As I soon felt his thumb rubbing slobber and pussy juice on my little sphincter, and then the pressure of his thumb, and I used the technique he taught me to relax my ass, as I slid back and allow his thumb, or cock to enter my ass.

With that, I started fucking him a little bit faster and could feel myself coming closer and closer to coming and so I placed my face in my pillow, and came all over Jacks cock, and could feel my ass spasming on his thumb as well. I then felt a shift, as dad slid out of my pussy, and pushed me forward.

He then grabbed my hips and lifted them a bit, and I knew what he wanted, and so did I. We both wanted his cock in my little ass.

I helped him get me in position by bringing my knees as far under me as I could, which pops my ass up.

Since he had been eating me, and I had cum, there was a nice bit of my pussy grool, which he used as lube on his cock and my ass.

Soon, I felt his cock head come to rest on my little hole and I again started pushing and relaxing my sphincter, at the same time, gently pushed/rocked back onto his hard cock.

On about the third push, I was greeted with his thick head popping into my ass. As it did so, I let go of my ass and reached back to feel his cock sliding into me, to the depth of his balls.

I rubbed his cock and looked over my shoulder and whispered, "daddy, please fuck me long and slow. I want to feel all of it many times sliding in my ass."

And with that, dad proceeded slowly and gently slide his cock in and out of my ass, while I stroked my clit to two orgasms.

The last one, I could feel my ass squeeze his cock, and knew he was close.

I sped up my movement and vigor with which I rocked back onto his cock.

Dad grabbed my hips, as though he was going to dump his load into my ass, and, then pushed him self out of me quickly, and I spun to my left and was met by a little shot of cum on my upper lip, in short order he dumped the rest of his hot daddy cum on my 34C tits.

When he was done, he leaned into me and we engaged in one of our signature make out sessions, culminating with him going down on me again, and me coming twice more.

In short order, we fell back asleep with him holding me close from behind.

We woke up around 9 'oclock and proceeded to get all our stuff together and get out on time for check out.

One of the best 'dates' ever!

12