All Comments on 'Christmas in Charmed Castle'

by pixiepricklypaprika

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassover 4 years ago
Good one!

A feel good story! Now...where do the stairs go?

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreover 4 years ago
I wanted to like it

I hate these hallmark style romance stories where the "drama" is some type of non issues that 5 minutes of talking could fix. But it was well written in that category.

It would have been nice if there had been a plot twist where the butler was undead.

pixiepricklypaprikapixiepricklypaprikaover 4 years agoAuthor
Re: I wanted to like it by Lovecraft_Lore

Hi Lovecraft_Lore, thanks for taking the time to read it and giving it a chance! :) And yes, the undead butler idea would be a lot of fun!

pixiepricklypaprikapixiepricklypaprikaover 4 years agoAuthor
Re: Good one! by arrowglass

Hi arrowglass, thanks for taking the time to read it, and I’m glad you enjoyed it!

PolyacrylatePolyacrylateover 4 years ago
Liked it but felt like it was missing something

As the title says, it just seemed like something was a bit off. It was good overall, I thought the characters were decent, and respect the fact that you wanted to tell a story about people overcoming their own issues and not a Christmas Haunted House story, but their resolution just didn't seem "earned" in a narrative sense to me. It seemed to me that they resolved their issues and built feelings way too quickly, given their circumstances and backgrounds. Perhaps more twists in their own story, whether or not the haunted house played into it or not.

pixiepricklypaprikapixiepricklypaprikaover 4 years agoAuthor

Re: Liked it but felt like it was missing something by Polyacrylate

Hi Polyacrylate, thank you for taking the time to read it and thank you for liking it, and the most important of all, thank you for liking it enough to point out what you didn’t like about it. :) After some more rereading, I agree with you; some bits of the story feel rushed. Perhaps I could have drawn out more in some parts in their POV, or indeed like you suggested, added some more twists and turns to their stories. Definitely something to work on for my next project, so thank you!

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 4 years ago
Please . .

tell me you are working on fleshing the story out more? It would be a shame to just leave us hanging as to whether or not the butler DID do it! Maybe the local rector did it? Please keep writing, I loved it. (But there does need to be another chapter too) *lol*

pixiepricklypaprikapixiepricklypaprikaover 4 years agoAuthor

Re: Please.. by JJMemaw0623

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on the story! I’m afraid I will disappoint you regarding the continuation of the story. I don’t have immediate plans to continue, but then again, who knows? Maybe one day I’ll pick it up again. :)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I do imagine this sexy story grows between them -- and I do imagine sexy Nathaniel's "corded muscles" -- at least those on his chest -- are coated with a sexy spray of chest hair worth caressing and tasting! Keep them loving, and growing ion that love! Bravo!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpixiepricklypaprika@pixiepricklypaprika
Follow me on Twitter @pixiepricklypaprika for cute and sexy drawings. Hopefully stories, too. In the meantime, please enjoy my older stories. —pixiepricklypaprika