Christmas in Gina

Story Info
A young man spends Christmas Eve alone with his busty cousin.
5.2k words
4.53
43.3k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cousin Gina and I had always been close-knit growing up. As an only child, I would often spend the summers of my youth at Gina's house down in the Atlanta suburbs, along with her three brothers. The four of us would roam the neighborhood, getting into the typical playful shenanigans kids get into. While I was close to my three boy cousins, our relationships were the typical "bro"-style ones; talking about cars, sexy women, sports, you get the idea.

Things were different with Gina, however. Being the closest thing I had to a sister, our conversations went a bit deeper than with the boys. We would have hours-long conversations about our dating lives, plans for the future, and just the struggles of growing up in general. I'll admit, I was never physically attracted to Gina in our early years. After all, she was my cousin, and I had a couple girlfriends to satiate my horny teenage desires. But emotionally, I felt something inside. Being my only true female confidant, it was hard not to.

Things changed when I attended her high school graduation. I saw Gina proudly walk up on the stage and grab her diploma from the principal, adorned in her cap and gown. I really felt proud for her, officially starting the next stage of her life. After we got back to her house for the after party, she removed her gown, revealing a tight dress that left nothing to the imagination. The jet-black cloth showcased her busty 18-year-old silhouette, comprised of a rotund set of double DDs and a protruding bubble-butt you could bounce a quarter off of. I never realized it before, but my cousin was absolutely stacked.

I watched her roam around the party like a goddess, chatting it up with various members of our family. I overheard my uncle slyly ask her to do a 360-degree spin, jokingly saying something about how "she was all grown up now". My cousin giggled giddily as she spun around. I got up from the couch where I was sitting and walked over to Gina.

"Congrats cuz!", I said as I gave her a playful punch to the stomach. My fist was met with a tight set of abs, formed over years of playing soccer.

"Look who finally decided to come and talk to me! I thought you were going sit on that couch all day!", Gina said playfully.

"I saw you putting on that little show and didn't want to interrupt", I replied. "

Shut up, Kyle! You know Uncle Tom can be just a tad bit perverted sometimes."

"You shouldn't tease old man Tom like that, he might die of a heart attack!"

Gina kicked my shoe, calling me an asshole.

"You're still ugly cuz, don't forget that", I joked while trying my hardest to not look at the flawless cleavage just below my line of sight.

"Fuck you Kyle", she retorted, showing off her dazzling white smile.

Later that night, all of the cousins were out in the backyard having a few drinks. We made a toast to Gina, and she gave a short speech. "Thanks for celebrating the end of this stage of my life, and here's to the next one: college!"

"Make sure to use a condom. Even better, use two!", her older brother said loudly.

"You're a whole dickhead, Josh!", I shouted. Josh gave me the middle finger with a huge grin on his face.

"Thanks for saying what I was thinking, Kyle", Gina said while laughing. She got up from her patio chair and bent over in front of me, picking up the bottle of red wine and topping off her glass. Her black dress rose up a bit, revealing the undersides of her two fat ass cheeks. My cock twitched in my pants as I sipped my beer, enjoying the incredible view.

Fast forward 7 years, and everyone is graduated from college, settled into the early stages of their career. I'm living in Los Angeles, working as a technical project manager. Gina is a software engineer in center city Atlanta, about 30 minutes from her childhood home. We don't talk as frequently as we used to, due to the general busyness of life. But it's the holiday season and the whole family is gathering back at Gina's house for Christmas.

My phone chimes, showing a text message from Gina.

"heyyy cuz, you still coming to atl for xmas next week??"

"yea, flying out of LAX early morning on the 24th"

"any plus 1?"

"nope lol. riding solo this year"

"same lol :( where u staying? U can crash at my apt and then we can head to the party Christmas day "

"ah shit thanks, i was going to get a hotel"

"hotel?? come on dude, were family! i haven't talked to you in so long"

"you right, you right lol. i'll text you my flight details"

"cool, see u soon ;)"

The morning of Christmas Eve I head to LAX, boarding the plane and settling into my business class seat. I close my eyes and wake up 4 hours later to the plane landing on the Hartsfield-Jackson tarmac. I turn off airplane mode and shoot a text over to Gina.

"wya"

"on my way! By the time you get your bags I'll be there"

"sweet thanks"

I grab my bags from the baggage claim. My phone starts ringing, its Gina.

"Hey, I'm at the terminal in a white Mercedes"

"Great, I'm walking over to the pickup area now!"

I see Gina behind the wheel of a brand-new Mercedes truck, waving at me. The tailgate pops open and I throw my bags in the back. I hop into the passenger seat.

"What's up loser?", Gina says. She's wearing a dark gray turtleneck. Her big tits stretch the fabric to its absolute limit. I can't help but to look at her massive sweater puppies.

"Hey dickhead, is there a stain on my shirt or something?", she says while smiling. Fuck, she caught me staring.

"Uh, same shit, different day. Nice ride, you think you're hot shit now, huh?"

Gina punches me in the arm. "I'm just trying to be like you cuz, a big LA hotshot and all that"

"Don't gas me up", I say while laughing. "Hurry up, let's go. I'm hungry and need to take a piss"

"Ugh, you're so gross Kyle"

We drive away from the airport, hopping on the highway. We catch up during the 30-minute ride back to her apartment. We pull up to a luxury apartment complex and park in the underground garage. I grab my bags from the back of her car, and we get into the elevator. Gina presses the "PH" button, penthouse.

"Penthouse? OK Gina, I see you."

"It's only because its quiet!" she says coyly.

We quietly ride the elevator to the top floor, stepping out into the hallway. I follow behind her, watching her big, fat booty swaying back and forth as she walks, wrapped in a pair of skin-tight black jeans. Her high-heeled black boots only make her ass protrude out even more. "Stop dude, that's your cousin", I think to myself.

She unlocks the door to her apartment, revealing a gorgeous sunlit suite with floor-to-ceiling windows, furnished to the tee with handcrafted leather and wood furniture. A plethora of art hangs on the walls.

"Holy shit, this is some MTV cribs shit", I blurt out.

"I like to live... comfortably", she chuckles. "Go put your bags in the room around the corner, and I'll order some food."

I drop my bags off in the guestroom and walk back into the living room. Gina's sitting on the couch with a glass of wine.

"It's 5' o clock somewhere" I say.

"Oh, shut up, come sit down and pour yourself a drink", as she gestures to the wine bottle and empty glass on the table. She turns on a massive flat screen and begins scrolling through Netflix. We argue about what to watch, until I eventually succumb to a crappy Christmas-themed romcom.

15 minutes into the show, Gina abruptly asks "Sooo, where's your girlfriend? You know grandma's gonna ask where her grandkids are at."

I really hate when people ask me this, but I've got a prepped line I always use:

"Come on Gina, I'm a successful 25-year-old bachelor stud living in LA. You really think I'm trying to be tied down right now? Besides, everyone knows LA girls aren't wife material. Materialistic, maybe. But not wife material", I say while smirking.

"Wow, feeling yourself much? OK Mr. LA stud, are you seeing anybody? I feel like I don't know what you're up to these days anymore!", she says with a slightly disappointed tone in her voice

"It's never that serious, I'm just out here having fun and living my best life. What about you, Ms. Penthouse?"

Gina sighs. "These guys in Atlanta are so annoying. They really like to play games and just try to get into my pants, but I'm too smart for that." She takes a sip of her wine.

"Besides, they get self-conscious when they see how I really live. No guy likes a girl making more money than them."

"Honestly Gina, I'd be a little intimidated too. You're like the whole package, a real boss bitch" Gina's face turns red as she blushes.

"What's the 'whole package', Kyle?" she asks.

"A beautiful, successful woman is quite the package. Ugh, now I sound like a dad!", I reply.

Gina laughs. "You do sound like a dad, Jesus. Maybe you're right though. Guess I'll bring my vibrator to dinner tomorrow, he's the only person who can deal with me"

I roll my eyes.

"Too much information, Gina!", I said.

We both laugh and continue watching the movie and drinking the bottle of wine. I know we are getting tipsy because we're laughing way too much at this remarkably unfunny movie. A couple scenes later, the main character is having sex with the love interest he's been chasing the entire time.

"You're too young for this!" I say as I jokingly put my hand over Gina's eyes.

"Stop it, this is hot!" she says as she pushes my hand away. "I wonder if the actors ever really have sex? Like did he really dick her down on set?", Gina says as she looks me right in the eyes.

"Uhm, probably not?", I reply awkwardly.

"If I was her, I'd let him fuck me right there on camera. And the whole cast would have to watch!", she said very matter-of-factly. My dick starts getting hard in my pants as I quickly imagine Gina getting plowed in front of a film crew. "She's your cousin, she's your cousin" I repeat in my head, trying to tame my rising boner.

Gina gets up and her phone slides off her lap. It conveniently falls in front of me, and she blatantly bends over right in my face, the same move she pulled all those years ago at her graduation party. Her beautiful ass eclipses my view of the TV. Tipsy, she falls backwards right into my lap. Her ass cheeks press down on my growing erection, which instantly becomes rock hard upon contact.

"Oops! Is that your belt buckle?", she says as she gets up. Her eyes grow wide as she turns around and sees the imprint of my cock pressing against my thigh, trapped inside my jeans. My mouth goes dry as I try to process the situation unfolding in front of me.

"Dude, they aren't even showing any skin for you to be hard like that", she says with a seductive tone. She stands in front of me with her hands on her hips. Her ass is so big I can see it from the front.

"It must be the wine getting to me", I croak out. My mouth is dry like the Sahara Desert from the embarrassment. "I need to go to the bathroom" I say as I attempt to get up from the couch.

She pushes me back down on to the couch. "Going to jerk off? Not in my house, Kyle!" She has a devilish look in her eyes that I've never seen before. She straddles my lap as her huge boobs press against my chest. The actors in the movie moan in the background.

"Gina, what the fuck!", I yell.

She grinds against my stiff cock, and I feel pre-cum begin to leak out. A visible wet spot appears on my blue jeans.

"Come on LA Mr. Stud, I thought you like to have fun? I like to have fun too!", Gina says aggressively.

"I'm your cousin!", I squeak out.

"If you tell anyone, I'll chop your dick off!", she says while laughing. Her pearlescent white smile is equal parts sexy and terrifying. She slides off my lap and onto her knees in front of me, unbuttoning unzipping my jeans. She rubs my dick through my pants with her small hand, which is pinned against my thigh and begging to be freed from its denim prison.

"Oh, my fuck" I whisper to myself.

I raise my hips slightly as she pulls my jeans down to my ankles. My cock is at full mast, creating a giant tent in my exposed boxers.

"And behind curtain #1...", Gina says as she pulls my cock through the hole in the fabric. She has a wild, primal look in her eyes. She grasps it with two hands, which don't even wrap halfway around the shaft.

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me!", she exclaims. My cock stands proudly in the open air, exposing all 11 inches of rock-hard meat. A stream of precum flows out the tip like a river. It feels like all the blood in my body flowed directly into my cock, I could not be any harder if I tried.

"Is this even real?", Gina says with a look of shock in her eyes. She begins stroking the shaft with both hands, like a kid with a new toy on Christmas. "I can't believe this real.", she squeals.

Realizing I've been sitting there like a clueless virgin for the last two minutes, I begin squeezing both her tits through her sweater. The soft cashmere fabric only enhances the feel of her big, soft breasts. I get up from the couch and tell Gina to get up. Grabbing the end of the sweater, I pull it over her head revealing her double Ds wrapped in a black lace bra. I pull her close and wrap her lips against mine, while running my hands through her silky black curls. She softly moans as we lock lips.

I undo her bra from the back, letting the bra float to the ground below. Her voluptuous breasts are free at last. I place my fingers in her mouth, getting them nice and wet before rubbing her tiny, pink indented nipples slowly. Again, she moans with ecstasy. "Just like that Kyle, just like that", she says softly. With the shaft of my cock pressed against her jeans, I can feel the heat and dampness of her hot cunt, the two organs separated by only few millimeters of denim and cloth.

I sit back down on the couch, and Gina gets to work. She can just barely fit her plump lips over the head of my cock, which now glistens with her saliva. I slowly push her head down, and she gags as she manages to swallow merely an eighth of my length. "Jesus fuck Kyle, there's no way I can suck this fat cock", she proclaims. I keep pushing, beginning to feel the ridges of her throat against the swollen head of my cock. She pulls off, gasping for air. I run my fingers through her hair as she licks my balls and the entirety of my shaft.

"It might fucking kill me, but I'm going to make you cum one way or the other!", Gina says confidently. She encapsulates my cock between her big tits, rubbing them up and down the shaft as she sucks on the tip. I moan loudly as I feel the mixture of spit and precum lubricate her boobs and my shaft. "Cum for me, shoot that cum all over your cousin". As she finishes her request, I can feel a big load rising from my balls, running up my shaft.

My dickhead swells as hot ropes of cum forcefully spurt out, splashing all over Gina's face and chin. It slowly drips onto the tops of her breasts below, and she begins rubbing it into her skin and nipples. She shows me a toothy, cum covered grin. I grab her face and pull it towards me, pressing my tongue into her mouth as we exchange equal parts saliva and semen.

"Not only do you have the biggest cock I've ever seen, but it also shoots more jizz than I though was even possible!", Gina says while laughing.

"How'd it taste? I've been eating a lot of pineapple recently", I proclaim proudly. She scoops a big gob of my baby gravy off her chin using two fingers and sucks them clean. "Muy delicioso", she replies while licking her lips. We laugh together.

"This is way less awkward than I had imagined", I say to Gina.

"Than you imagined? I always knew you wanted me, Kyle! You little perv!"

"Oh, shut up Gina, you came onto me! But I won't confirm or deny I've wanted that hot little body of yours for a long time now."

"That's what I thought asshole, and I'm not done with you yet", she snapped back. She gets up and walks away to the bathroom.

I relax back into the couch, with my rock-hard cock in my hand and try to come to reality with what just happened. "I just fucking got my cock sucked by my own cousin", I think to myself. "What would my friends say? What would our family say?" A feeling of shame sinks over me, and my cock begins to soften.

Next thing, Gina comes out the bathroom completely naked and does a spin, showcasing her entire busty frame in all of its feminine glory. Any thought of shame is completely wiped away as Gina seductively gestures for me to follow her. I get up from the couch and follow her to the master bedroom, fixated on her unreal ass that I've busted hundreds of nuts to in my thoughts. It jiggles like a Jacuzzi as she walks. Her body looks like something you would only see in a porn movie, but is all natural.

We walk into the bedroom, and Gina pushes her chest against mine. I grab her fat ass and squeeze, the sensation like a warm, fleshy pillow. We begin making out, our tongues fighting inside each other's mouths. My cock is pressed firmly against the slit of her pussy, which is soaking wet and emanating heat. She falls onto the bed and spreads her legs wide. A perfect, shaven pussy awaits me, glistening with her juices in the sunlit room. "Your turn cuz, show me some love", Gina says as she softly strokes her pussy lips.

"It'll be my honor", I say as I slowly caress her pussy, spreading her juices all over her labia and inner thighs. I stick my head between her legs, strong and muscular from years of sports. I run my hands along her toned stomach as I begin to lick her snatch. Gina moans loudly, and her pussy instantly seems to become more wet.

The smell is simply intoxicating, a mixture of sweat, perfume, and pure ecstasy. I feel her body twitch as my tongue delves deeper into her hot wet hole. She grabs my hair and begins stroking it. With each pass of my tongue against her sweet pussy lips, she grabs harder and harder. I lift her legs up slightly, giving her asshole a few swift licks. This proves too much to handle, and her body begins to quiver as she experiences an orgasm. She softly moans as her pussy hole continues to weep sweet juice, which I happily lap up like a thirsty dog.

"Fuck me", she says.

I hesitate. Is this it? Am I really about to bang my cousin?

"Fuck me with that big fucking cock Kyle", she demands.

"Well, we already made it this far, there's no going back now", I think to myself.

I stand up from between her legs to position my cock. A long strand of precum drips from the tip, dangling in the air. I lie my cock against her stomach, the shaft extending past her pierced belly button and well into her abdomen.

"I swear to god Kyle, if your dick kills me, you're going to be explaining this at dinner tomorrow", Gina says as she nervously looks down at the 11-inch missile that's about to invade her innards.

"Shut up and spread that tight pussy for me". Gina complies and opens the entrance to her forbidden hole.

I guide my cock towards Gina's eagerly awaiting pussy. A warmth radiates as I near closer. I seal the deal and push my engorged tip inside. Her sweet pussy lips spread back like a blossoming flower as my girth stretches her out. I feel her body quiver, and the walls of her pussy contract with each inch that slides in. I only get about half of my cock inside her pussy before Gina screams out in pain. I attempt to push further, but it's too much for her to bear. I look at Gina's face, comprised of a expression that is both pleasure and pain.

"It's too big cuz, I can't take the whole thing!", Gina says breathily.

I begin fucking her with half of my cock. With each stroke, I watch my cock's shaft glisten with a cocktail of my precum and her pussy juice. "Oh Kyle", she says softly. I press my chest again hers and lock my arms underneath her armpits. As I softly kiss her on the lips and suck on her neck, I continue pumping half of my member into her tight hole, being careful not to push too deep. I hear her gasp, and instantly her pussy squeezes the shaft of my cock like a vice grip.

12