Christmas in Gina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right Gina, cum on your cousin's big cock. Do you like how it feels? Do you like my big dick inside your tight little pussy?"

She manages to squeak out some barely audible noise in agreement.

I attempt to push my dick deeper inside, while Gina cries out "It's too much!". I ignore her and continue slowly going deeper and deeper into the depths of her soaking snatch. Slowly but surely, the tip of my dick taps her cervix and I see I'm balls deep inside of her.

"Fuck Gina, you took the whole thing". She looks down to see the previously impossible task.

"I'm filled up", she says deliriously.

I place her legs on my chest and begin pumping her pussy with the full length of my cock. Gina loses control of herself, continuously orgasming back-to-back. She can only softly utter some moans and swear words. I grab a hold of both her tits and begin pounding away. The sound of wet pussy and slapping balls fills the room. With each of Gina's orgasms, her trembling cunt pushes out more and more hot juice, turning into a creamy white lather that covers my cock with every stroke.

I feel my balls tighten, nearly retracting into my body. My cock swells and the feeling of Gina's tight pussy walls clenching my cock is too much for me to handle. As if she could sense it, Gina grabs my neck and pulls me close. "Cum inside me daddy. Fill my pussy up with your cum.", she whispers in my ear. I let out a loud, guttural groan as I flood her wet hole with what seemed like gallons of cum. I could feel each cumshot as they filled every nook and cranny of Gina's pussy. Gina moaned loudly as the walls of her uterus get painted with my forbidden seed. The feeling was indescribable, the only words I can use are "pure" and "bliss". I pull my cock out, resulting in an audible queef.

I look down at Gina's pussy as a seemingly endless supply of jizz gushes out. Her pussy is raw and stretched out, well-worn from the ordeal.

"Holy shit, I think you rearranged my vital organs", Gina says as she scooped the cum out her pussy, rubbing it into her soft skin, shining with sweat.

"Needless to say, but you're the best I've ever had. By far. I've never came that much in my entire life."

"Well, I guess you're ready for round two then, right cuz?"

I couldn't believe my ears or eyes as Gina proceeded to turn around and get on all fours, pushing her massive bubble booty into the air, ready for the taking. Cum dripped out her freshly fucked hole, personally inviting me for another bout inside her guts. "My cousin is a fuckin' nymphomaniac", was all I could think.

"Come on Kyle, I know you want to fuck my fat ass! Pound my tight pussy from the back!". Her light brown asshole pulsated as she spoke.

I got on my knees behind her big, perfect ass, and just took a moment to enjoy the sight in front of me. Her ass cheeks perfect showcased her tight little pussy. I grabbed a hold of the two globes and gave them a squeeze. The skin was tight, yet soft. I dug my face into her pussy and took a whiff. Her forbidden fruit smelled delectable, even more so because I knew it was filled with my hot seed. I began licking her pussy, sopping up all the cum and juices. This act alone made me rock hard again, mere minutes after depleting my load from the first session.

I continued to eat her pussy from behind, feeling her body vibrate as she moaned in ecstasy. My tongue ravaged as deep it could go inside her cunt, soaked with the cocktail of bodily fluids. I stuck two fingers inside her and scooped out a goop of the mixture. I began to massage it into her booty hole and stuck the tip of my tongue inside. "Kyle you pervert, that's my asshole", she moaned. I didn't see her trying to stop me, so I continued.

Gina came again, just from the stimulation of her asshole. I took this opportunity to insert two fingers, which was met with little resistance. As I fingered her third hole with my lubricated fingers, it continued to loosen up. My other hand continued to rub her soft pussy lips. You see, Gina wanted me to fuck her pussy from behind, but I had other plans. I was going to stretch out her tight little asshole with my cock instead!

I grabbed my cock and pressed it against her wet, brown hole. "What the fuck are you doing?", Gina said as she turned her head around.

"Shut the fuck up and relax Gina!", I said while simultaneously pushing the tip of my cock into her pre-lubed ass. Gina let out a wail, but I kept going. "If you want to act like a hot little slut, I'm going to treat you like one!" Gina silently whimpered, and simply prepared for what was coming. I continued to push my length into her ass. It was dry, so I spit on my cock and shallowly began thrusting to lubricate her cavern. Each thrust allowed me to go deeper and deeper into her anal abyss.

"How's it feel to have a stuffed asshole cuz?", I goaded.

"I've never been fucked in the ass, it hurts so good Kyle", she replied.

I began thrusting harder, filling her butt with my big dick. The sensation was completely different than her pussy, and much tighter. I was getting off on disgracing my cousin like this, as if fucking her raw and creamping her cunt wasn't enough. Her ass rippled as I pounded her from behind, my balls rhythmically slapping against her clit. I felt her hand reach from behind and begin rubbing her pussy. "Fuck me, fuck me" Gina said hypnotically.

As I railed her fat booty from behind, her asshole gripped my cock like a vacuum. Each pump of my cock was met with a soft moan. She began pushing back against my cock and rode me to her first anal orgasm. I pulled my dick out and stuck it in her pussy, which was immediately met with another orgasm. While her asshole was incredible, I felt the animalistic urge to fill her pussy up with another hot load, doggystyle. I pushed down on her back, causing it to arch even more. I gripped her soft ass and nuzzled my neck against hers.

"Is this what you wanted? To get fucked by your cousin's big dick from the back?", I whispered into her ear.

Gina simply shuddered, speechless. Another orgasm.

I could feel another big load coming. "Who fucks you the best Gina? Whose pussy is this, Gina?", I asked.

"Kyle's pussy, cousin Kyle's pussy", she responded.

The combination of Gina's big, fat ass jiggling with each stroke and the sight of my cock sliding in and out of her hot, wet hole was enough to put me over the edge. I pulled her butt deep into my groin and unleashed a torrent of warm jizz deep into her fertile cervix. If there was ever a cumshot absolutely guaranteed to impregnate someone, this was it. I felt the walls of Gina's pussy squeeze tightly against my shaft, as if it wanted to suck every last drop of cum out of my balls. Gina screamed as she came all over my fat cock, which literally pushed my dick out of her. I couldn't help but feel proud as I watched my potential children drip out of my cousin's pussy, gaping wide from being stretched to the brim.

Gina rolled over on her back, completely out of breath and exhausted. I held her tightly as I kissed her on the lips.

"Fuck Kyle. I don't even know what to say", Gina said between gasps.

"How about 'Thanks cuz, for blessing my pussy and asshole'?", I replied.

"You're such a dickhead, no wonder you're single", she said while smiling.

The next day, Gina and I drove to her parents' house for Christmas dinner. We sat in the car outside their house before heading in.

"Let's not make this awkward. Just pretend like yesterday never happened", Gina said.

"It's just between you and me, I'm taking this to the grave.", I chuckled.

"Same here, if anyone found out, our lives are over!", she said nervously.

"We don't need to worry about that. By the way, you look pretty hot today!"

Gina blushed as she looked down at her red dress. "I know." She grabbed my semi-hard cock and smiled. I stroked her pussy, and she wasn't wearing any panties.

We headed inside and greeted the members of our family. Even after hours of talking, joking, and arguing about politics, no one was none the wiser to the shenanigans that occurred the night before. During dinner, Gina got up and went to the bathroom. Grandma looked at Gina's chair and said, "What's that?" A small pool of clear liquid was left on her chair. It was my cum, leaking from her freshly fucked cunt from our quickie outside in the car.

"Not sure Grandma, you'll gotta ask Gina", I said while smirking.

12