Christmas in July

Story Info
The summer Christmas party gets a little out of hand.
5.9k words
4.62
24.5k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hush1223
Hush1223
531 Followers

"You're invited! Kristen's Big Christmas in July Bash! Next Saturday! Arrive at 8 p.m. To get into the spirit, we are doing a whiteout theme this year! Please wear something white and we will take a group picture at the end of the night! We will also be doing the popular gift swap game known as White Elephant! Everyone please bring something naughty ;)."

The group chat went into a frenzy. Everyone was very excited for this upcoming Christmas party after a tough year. Our town was hit heavily with the covid restrictions, so we rarely went out together, and our original Christmas party in December was canceled due to a covid outbreak in the group. Living with someone that is high risk, I tended to stay inside as much as possible. I always made up excuses, and never went out, so this would be my first time seeing these guys in about 2 years!

I was feeling a little more bold and willing to go out. I immediately responded saying I would be able to make it and everyone was so excited. Especially the girls. And not because I'm some sort of sex symbol. In fact, quite the opposite. I stood at just 5'6 and weighed about 120 pounds. I just got along much better with the girls.

That's not to say I didn't get along with the guys. They were just all into sports, weight lifting, and other stuff typically associated with being a "dude." Me, not so much.

"Naughty? What exactly do you mean by that?" Luke asked in the group chat.

"You know exactly what she means, Luke," Andrea, who is helping Kristen coordinate the party, responded. "Sex toys!"

We all had a good laugh as multiple inappropriate gifs were sent. I was very much excited for this. I haven't seen my friends in almost 2 years because of the pandemic. They of course have been hanging out as they didn't take the situation as seriously as I did. I was surprised I got invited at all to be honest.

And an all white outfit? I'd probably have to buy something at the store sometime this week. My closet wasn't exactly filled to the brim with choices. The only white clothing I owned was a standard Hanes white t-shirt. I took a mental note saying I had to buy myself a nice white outfit before the party. As previously mentioned, I hadn't gone out much since covid hit, and I'd turned down my friends so much recently that I pretty much stopped receiving invites at all. I wasn't going to leave a bad impression by wearing some lame white t-shirt.

------

In the days leading up to the party I tried asking around to see what kind of gifts people were buying. I wanted to see if Kristen and Andrea were serious about the sex toys or if it was all some big joke. Problem is, no one was budging. Nobody wanted to reveal what they had gotten, but Andrea hit me with a wink and said, "We told you the theme, now get to it Johnny!"

So sex theme it is. I spent painstaking hours on the web trying to find the perfect gift. I felt like a dildo or buttplug would be too obvious a choice for a gift. There's a good shot half the guys just picked out some random dildo without putting much thought into it. I didn't want to go that route. I wanted my gift to be unique and funny, while still fitting the theme.

While searching for my gift, I ran into another problem. Anything I bought wouldn't arrive in time for the party. I was freaking out. I knew I shouldn't have waited till the last minute to get a gift. The party was tomorrow! I decided I had no choice but to go to a local sex shop a few miles from my house.

I arrived at Tiny's Toys and Lingerie, admittedly a little nervous. I didn't have much experience with sex toys and I certainly did not have much experience with stores like this. I look around the store, mesmerized by not only the size of it, but the amount of items available.

Dildos, plugs, vibrators, anal beads, penis pumps, strap-ons... you name it, they had it. They also had a wonderful array of lingerie too. I couldn't help myself. I had to stop and stare. The prettiest, most sexy lingerie I had ever seen was right at my finger tips. I rubbed at the material of a white satin baby doll when a voice called out, "Need any help sir?"

I can't help but jump back as the voice startled me, and the pretty girl asking if I needed any assistance was taken aback as well.

"Oh, I'm so sorry sir, I didn't mean to scare you. I just saw you wandering around the lingerie section for about 30 minutes and I figured I should see if I could help you with anything," she said.

30 minutes? Was I really staring at the lingerie for that long? Gee, that's a bit concerning. I'm not even sure why I was so mesmerized by it in the first place, but it just looked so pretty, and felt so soft... I turn my attention to the pretty red headed sales associate.

"Yes, in fact I do. You see, my friends and I are having a party soon. We're doing this gift exchange thing, and everyone, funny enough, is buying a sex toy! The party's tomorrow and I was having trouble finding something online that would arrive so soon, so I figured I'd come here."

"A sex party! Mmm, pretty kinky. That sounds like such a good time! God, I'd love to go to one of those. Anyways, let me help you find something! Anything in particular you had in mind?"

"Yes, please! And small confusion Miss..."

"Ashley!"

"Ashley! It's not a 'sex party,' it's just the gifts are themed around sex to be funny, you know. Aside from that it's just going to be a pretty normal party."

"Oh, I see. I just figured with you spending so long in the lingerie section, you were buying a little something for a cute girl to wear at this party. Well, sorry for the confusion! I can still help you find something to bring! Anything particular in mind?"

"Well... I don't really want to bring a dildo or butt plug. I want my gift to be unique... and funny. I want everyone to get a good laugh when it's opened."

Ashley leads me through the rest of the lingerie section, past the "standard" sex toys, to a little corner of the store entitled chastity on the wall.

"What do ya think of this?" Ashley asks excitedly holding a tiny pink contraption, the likes of which I've never seen before.

"Umm, what's that?"

"A chastity cage, silly! Aka a cock cage!"

Being pretty vanilla when it comes to all things sex related had never seen anything like this before. "Chastity cage? You're not telling me guys put that on their..."

"That's exactly what this bad boy is for. It's widely used in the BDSM community and it locks up the male 'organ,' preventing men from masturbating, having sex, or gaining an erection!" Ashley said a little too excitedly.

"Oh my god, that's hilarious. Yes, I'll for sure be getting this for the party. Thank you so much, Ashley."

"You're welcome, come with me and I'll ring this up for you." Waking back to the front of the store, I stare at her ass in her tight white skirt. What I wouldn't give to get a piece of that. In fact, with the outfit she had on, she'd fit right into the whiteout theme of this party. She asks, "Are you sure I can't interest you in some lingerie? It seemed you were checking out that white baby doll for quite some time."

"No, thank you," I answered nervously. I was over there for quite a long time. Why was that?

"Okay, suit yourself," Ashley says, scanning my new purchase and handing it to me. "You know, if you ever change your mind, you can always come back for it," she says, eyeing me up. "I think you... or I mean, your girlfriend would look pretty good in it."

"Umm, no girlfriend... but thank you," I reply, not really knowing what to say to that, as I take my white elephant gift and practically run out of the store. I get nervous in awkward social situations, and that was for sure awkward. Maybe I gave her the wrong impression, I wasn't staring at that lingerie because I wanted to wear it... or was I?

------

I'm up early Saturday morning, the day of the party, texting another party goer, Tracy. I couldn't sleep at all the night before, nervous about going out for the first time in a group setting since the pandemic started.

"Come over before the party so we can catch up!" Tracy texts. "And don't forget it's a white out! Wear something white!"

That's right! How could I forget? I never went to the store to buy a nice white outfit or anything. I quickly run to my closet and pull out a standard white t-shirt. Luckily, I was able to find white sweatpants too, so even if the outfit was kind of lame, at least it's all white.

"I only have some lame white t-shirts and some sweats, Tracy. You think this is good enough?"

"Of course, Johnny. That's basically what all the guys are gonna be wearing anyway. Come on over! I'll put on some coffee for you. Maybe that will wake you up a little after a sleepless night."

------

I arrive at Tracy's house and am greeted with a big hug. We catch up and Tracy goes to get changed, telling me the coffee is in the pot on the counter, and to help myself. I pour myself a mug full and start aimlessly scrolling on my phone.

I hear her bedroom door open and Tracy comes out of the bedroom, looking absolutely stunning. She's wearing white leggings and a white crop top. She has a white visor on, and white sneakers. She gives me a twirl and goes, "So how do I look?"

I stare open mouthed and unbeknownst to me my coffee mug slips out of my fingers and hot coffee spills all over my clothes. I jump up out of my seat due to the heat and Tracy immediately rushes to my aid.

She apologizes profusely, though it wasn't her fault and I told her as much.

"I was just being clumsy."

"But I saw it slipping, I should've said something. Dang it. Your outfit is really stained Johnny. And your arm is all sticky from the coffee. Why don't you take a shower real quick? We have time. And I'll try my best to get the stains out of this shirt."

I quickly take a shower, and being a germaphobe, I rinse my body thoroughly with soap and water. The only soap available to me was a lavender scented body wash, and if I'm being honest, it smelt absolutely delightful.

I walk out of the bathroom in nothing but a towel as Tracy delivers me the bad news.

"The outfit's ruined. I had to throw it in the wash. Even then I don't think the stain will come out. And we don't have enough time to sit around and wait to see. The party is starting soon."

I start to freak out a little. "What am I gonna do? I don't want to be the buzzkill. I gotta wear all white. And I can't drive home in just a towel to scrounge around my closet for another white t-shirt."

Tracy, ignoring what I said, eyes up my legs. "Johnny, have you shaved your legs recently?"

The truth was I did. I had recently gotten a new electric razor, and to test it out, I used it on my leg. Liking the minimal hair look, I decided to go all the way and just completely shaved down there. Part of me was curious to see how it would feel, and I was pleasantly surprised by the results. I liked the smooth hairless feeling.

"Umm, maybe," I say sheepishly.

Tracy's eyes light up as she runs to her bedroom. She pops her head out, and says, "Okay I've got an idea, but I don't think you're going to like it."

She slinks out of her bedroom with her hands behind her back. She reveals the outfit pressing it up to her body. An all white body con mini dress.

Did she expect me to wear that? There was no way she was serious.

"Cmon, Johnny, just give it a try. It's the only other white outfit in my closet. And with your legs, you would absolutely eat up this outfit!" She exclaimed.

"But Tracy..."

"No butt's," she said, pulling off my towel as my smooth, naked body was before her in all its glory. "Except yours in this cute little dress." I quickly go to cover my private parts.

She's laughing maniacally.

"What the hell, Tracy! What was that for?"

"Sorry, I couldn't resist. I figured you'd be embarrassed if I saw you dressed in this girly dress, well news flash, Johnny. I just saw you naked. Nothing more embarrassing than that," she said, tossing me the dress. "Now put that on and get in my room so I can do your makeup."

Any hesitation I had putting the mini dress on dissipated as I felt the material. It was very much like the material of the baby doll I felt in the sex shop. The words of Ashley saying I'd look good in it were ringing in my ears. Did she really think so?

Plus, no white outfit meant not following the dress code to the party, which would all but guarantee myself from getting no invites to any fun events like this in the future. I swallow my pride and step into the dress, with my back turned to Tracy to try to reduce exposure of my private area.

"Fine, I'll try it on. But no promises I'll go through with this!" I say, sliding the dress up my body and the small thin spaghetti straps over my shoulders, knowing full well I had no intention of removing this beautiful material from my body.

"Eeeeeep this is so exciting," Tracy says, directing me over to the vanity table in her bedroom as she gets to work. "Now close your eyes. I want the final product to be a surprise."

I obediently close my eyes as Tracy gets to work. Blush, mascara, eye liner, the whole nine yards. She has me stand up, still with my eyes closed, and has me step into what I could only assume was a pair of panties, lace at that. And with the way they nestled into my ass cheeks, I could pretty accurately presume it was a thong. She then put something else up my legs, a very light and soft material I had never felt before, so I could not hazard a guess as to what it was, but I loved the feeling. She then placed my feet into some very tight fitting shoes of some sort.

"Crap, I think I got a size too small," she muttered under her breath. "It's gonna be a tight squeeze Johnny, but these heels are really going to complete the outfit." What did she mean by size too small? Did she get these heels for me beforehand knowing she'd try to get me to wear them. Something wasn't adding up here.

"Umm, Tracy..." I asked trying to get some clarity on the situation.

"Shhhh, I'm almost done," Tracy says, placing what I presumed to be a wig on my head. "Tada! Open your eyes, pretty."

I open my eyes to see, for lack of a better word, a goddess in the mirror. I had a face full of eloquently applied makeup, including long, full eyelashes, bright green eyeshadow, red lipstick... I couldn't believe this was really me! I had a blonde wig with pigtails on my head, white fishnet stockings, and before I could even admire the rest of my outfit, Tracy rushed me out of her bedroom toward the car.

"We have to hurry, we're gonna be late!"

------

I struggled to walk in the tight heels, as we approached the front door of Kristen's house. A wave of nervousness washed over me. Yeah, I wanted to participate in the all white theme, but this may have been a bit too much. Tracy would have none of my apprehension though as we walked arm in arm towards the home.

"Hello!" Andrea and Kristen say answering the door. Andrea is wearing a tight white top with tight black leather pants that accentuated her vivacious ass. Marissa was wearing a flowy white dress that came down to her knees, giving her a lot more modesty than my dress afforded me, as I was becoming more and more aware of my dress riding up my ass revealing the bottom of my cheeks with every step I took. "And who is this beauty?" Andrea says kissing Tracy on the cheek, then kissing me on the cheek.

I blush at both the compliment and the kiss as Tracy says, "You don't recognize this beauty? It's Johnny! We were looking through my closet and when he saw this dress, he just couldn't resist trying it on. I put a little makeup on him and the rest is history." That's not how it went at all but I kept my mouth shut

"Oh my god, how long have you been dressing fem Johnny? You look so good. And you really took the whole white out theme seriously. Here, turn around for me." I do a little spin in my tight dress as the girls laugh when they see my backside. "Well, you're ALMOST dressed in all white. I didn't know you had such a slutty side Johnny. Tracy, you couldn't give him a pair of white panties to match the rest of the outfit?"

Confused, I rush over to a mirror in the living room to see my backside, as the tight white dress is slightly see through, and you can see a clear neon green thong outlining my ass. I blush red with embarrassment again as Tracy says, "The underwear matches the eye shadow! And I didn't realize the dress was see through till it was too late. I think Johnny looks good!"

"So do I! Come on girls let's do shots before the guys get here," Kristen says.

I ignore the fact that she referred to me as one of the girls and made my way to the kitchen. Here we drank, and drank, and drank. I had so much alcohol my head was practically spinning after about 45 minutes. It didn't help that I had barely eaten all day. We hear a car door slam and a knock on the door. Andrea answers it and I hear a familiar voice.

"Hey girl!"

"Hey, new friend!" Andrea says, "Here everyone, I want you to meet Ashley." My jaw dropped as I saw the smoking hot red head from the sex shop in the door way.

"Oh yeah, I ran into Ashley the other day when I was out buying my white elephant gift. We chatted it up and I decided to extend an invitation her way!" Andrea exclaimed. "She had mentioned someone coming in earlier to buy a toy for a similar party, and she also mentioned this person eyeing up a very cute piece of lingerie," she says, eyeing me up. "By the way," Andrea says getting closer to me, almost whispering in my ear, "I think you're going to love the gift I picked out so make sure you pick mine." I swallow my drink nervously. This night was getting weirder and weirder.

Ashley compliments my outfit and makeup, "I could just tell from the way you stared at that lingerie you would kill it in some heels and a dress! I'm so happy you're not afraid to be yourself."

Was this who I was? The alcohol was clouding my brain, and my thinking was a bit hazy. Did I enjoy wearing this tight short dress? Yes. Did I enjoy the heels? Yes. But I was just wearing this to fit the theme of the party. Tomorrow I'd be back to my normal self, in my boring, uncomfortable boy clothes.

We heard more car doors slam as the moment of truth was coming. The guys just got here. Andrea opens the door to my old friends. James, Luke, and Alex. All well over 6 feet tall, muscular, dark skinned, and handsome. Handsome? Why would I think that? Alcohol always made me so horny. It must really be getting to my head.

The guys didn't seem too bothered by my outfit, and they even complimented my makeup. So the night went on without a hitch. Games were played, music filled the room. After a couple hours, and quite a few drinking games, I was feeling very drunk. So much so that I was becoming more and more aware of the little outfit I was wearing. I was showing so much skin. The tight thong wedged between my cheeks was actually starting to turn me on quite a bit. I was starting to worry I'd get an erection.

"Okay, everyone, it's time for white elephant! Everyone make their way down to the basement and take a seat on the couch. I'll explain the rules down there," Kristen said.

We all made our way down. I sat between Tracy and Andrea. In my drunken state, I didn't pay much attention to how I sat down, when Tracy whispers, "Close your legs girl, don't give the guys a free show." I look up to see the three boys staring at me grinning, as I sheepishly close my legs red in the cheeks.

"Okay," Kristen explains, "The rules are as follows. The first person will choose one of the lovely gifts over here and open it. The next person will have the opportunity to do the same, but could choose to steal the gift that was already opened. If a gift is stolen from you, you then come up and choose a new gift to open. This will go on till all gifts are gone!"

Hush1223
Hush1223
531 Followers
12