Christmas in July

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone was very excited to start the game, but if I was being honest, I was pretty drunk, and desperately horny. Sandwiched between two beautiful girls, wearing this skimpy outfit was turning me on so much. "Everyone come up and grab a number to determine the order!"

I stumble up, last after everybody, and Tracy directs me not toward Kristen with the bag of numbers, but towards the gifts.

"Oh no baby, that's for the people participating in the game, you'll be participating too, but in a different way," Tracy says.

"Different way?" I answer.

Tracy lines me up against the wall next to all the gifts, as she places a bow on my head, one you'd see put on Christmas gifts... no... Why was I over here...

"Okay, perfect! Now that everything's in place, who has number 1?"

"I do," Luke says in his deep sexy voice... sexy? Oh man, I had one too many beverages tonight. "And I choose the pretty little thing against the wall over there," he says pointing at me.

"Yay! Luke chose my gift! And her name is Julie!" Tracy exclaimed.

Andrea drags me over to Luke as he takes me into his lap. My short dress rides up and I'm basically sitting my bare thonged ass on his crotch, that is hard as a rock. I too, in my drunk horny state, start to get hard in the man's strong grip.

"Oh my god! Look at her. She's getting turned on!" Andrea says.

"What a slut!" chimes in Kristen.

"I knew Julie would love this!" Tracy exclaims.

"Okay who was number 2?" Kristen calls out.

"Me!" Andrea says excitedly, as she picks out a small box. She unwraps it, and calls out, "A vibrating butt plug! With lube!"

"Come here, Andrea," Luke calls out to her. "Try it out on this horny bitch."

Luke lays me over his lap and lowers the panties as Andrea lubes up the butt plug.

"Okay, Julie, have you ever had anything in your ass before?" Andrea asks.

"No," I say nervously, but still hard as a rock.

"Okay, this is gonna be real fun then!" She exclaims as she works a rather large butt plug into my ass. I let out a groan as Luke put me back in his lap. With my panties still off, my erection was on full display for the whole room to see. Andrea turns the vibrations on and I grip the couch and Luke's leg hard. This felt so unbelievably good.

"Okay, no time to waste, who's next?"

"Me!" Ashley says as she goes to grab the gift I had brought. "Oh my gosh! This is familiar. The cock cage I helped Julie pick out! Luke, may I..."

"Put it on this little bitch? Of course. Wait first let's take care of his little thing here."

Luke reaches around and my dick is absolutely engulfed in his hand. "What is this 4 inches? Is this really all you got Johnny? No wonder you're dressed like this."

"It's Julie!" Tracy yells as Luke starts to jerk me off, and with the vibrator in my ass, I didn't last 10 seconds before exploding ropes of cum up onto my dress, and my face. Luke then encases my softening dick into the chastity cage as all the girls clap with glee. Andrea had forgotten to turn off the vibrator as it continued to rumble in my ass.

"Wow, Luke, you didn't have to do that." Andrea says. "But wasn't that so thoughtful of him, Julie? Why don't you give him a kiss as a thank you."

Everyone eggs me on and I turn toward Luke and he pulls away and says, "Bitch, you better clean yourself up first." Confused, at what he means, I look to Ashley for guidance, as she runs over and wipes the cum plastered on my face towards my mouth.

"There you go, swallow it baby. That's right," Ashley says. Desperately horny in my drunken state, I didn't even think of how depraved and slutty I was acting. Not to mention how I was sitting on a man's lap, horny out of my mind. Was I bi? I'm not sure, but I was going to enjoy tonight. I swallow the last of my cum, as she says, "Okay, all clean now. Go ahead and give Luke a kiss."

I turn towards Luke, intending to only give him a small peck, but Luke pulls me closer and he forces his tongue into my mouth. I melt into his arms as we make out for what had to be at least a few minutes.

"Okay, enough you too, we still have gifts to pick, who's next." Kristen says.

Luke ignores her request and picks me up and places me on his lap in a straddle position, his dick pressed against my caged cock and stomach. We continue making out like wild animals, as Andrea says, "I think those two are done with White Elephant."

"But we still have so many gifts to open!" Kristen pouts.

"Well, screw the order," Tracy says, "Let's just open these bad boys up!"

So the four girls just started rummaging through the presents as I continued to make out with Luke. Both his arms were wrapped around me as I sat my bare bottom on his crotch. His erection was massive, and I felt so slutty on top of him. I knew I must've been a sight, but I didn't want to stop. It just felt so good. It's hard to believe I was so scared of germs when sober, but drunk I was this horny little slut, more than eager to swap spit with this stud. The other two guys make their way over and start to feel up my body and play around with my caged cock.

I guess the rules were out the window. This Christmas party was turning into an actual sex party, where I was the main attraction, and I wasn't complaining. I'd never received this much attention in my life, and the pleasure of my last orgasm was beyond anything I've ever experienced beforehand. I felt desirable. I felt wanted. Even having just cum, I could feel my caged cock trying desperately to reach its full 4 inches. I look up in my drunken haze as Tracy comes over holding some sort of contraption with a pump.

"Okay, now we're gonna have to take that vibrator out of your pussy and fill it with this bad boy. Let's see how far we can stretch that hole of yours girl."

"Oh, that's my gift!" Andrea shouts out. "You're gonna love it, girly!"

Luke lifts me up off of his lap and places me down on all fours as Tracy removes the vibrator to a *plop* sound. She then inserts the new device into my hole.

"Ready, baby?" Tracy asks, and before I could answer she squeezes the pump and I instantly feel it expand. I moan out an "Ohhhh," as Tracy continues to pump, laughing.

"Please, Tracy, this is too much," I manage to squeak out.

"Oh, no baby, we can't stop till that cute little butt of yours is completely stretched. How else are you going to fit all those cocks in your ass?" I strain my neck to look over at the three guys, completely nude, rubbing their giant cocks. Something in my ass begins to pulsate as Tracy pumps me up until she can't anymore. She then pushes the plug deeper into my ass and despite Luke jerking me off a few minutes ago, I have my first ever sissygasm.

The guys waste no time as they surround me. With their cocks being pressed to my lips I obediently open my mouth, first taking Luke's cock into my mouth as Alex tries to force his in as well.

"Fuck open wider bitch. Take both of us at the same time." I tried my best but Luke's cock was just too big. I can't even tell Alex I'm sorry because Luke is fucking my throat at full force. I felt so bad. I wanted so desperately to please him. I wanted to please everybody. Everyone's brought me so much pleasure today, it was only fair.

"Fuck, whatever, I'll just use your other hole. It's gotta be pretty stretched by now," Alex says as he goes behind me and rips the fully inflated butt plug out of my ass. I groan in pain as he lubes up and inserts his 8 inch cock directly into hole. James goes behind him and tells Alex to hurry up because he wants a piece of my "fine ass."

Luke pulls my pigtails and screams, "Here I cum bitch. You better swallow it all." And he unleashes rope after rope of sweet cum down my throat. I swallow as much as I could as some spills out of my mouth onto my chin as Tracy rushes over and scoops it back into my mouth.

"Can't disobey Luke now, Julie. Swallow it all. He picked you out in White Elephant fair and square. So, technically, he does own you after all."

Meanwhile, Alex lets out a guttural roar as he shoots cum deep inside my ass. Before I could even catch my breath, James came behind me and did the same thing. Tracy immediately comes up and sticks the vibrating butt plug into my ass for a few seconds before removing it. She then brings the now cum covered toy to my lips as I obediently lick the cum from it. I look up at her with tears in my eyes. I now see her, and the other four girls are standing over me with strap ons attached to their waists.

"Isn't this the best Christmas party ever?" she asks.

The girls then take their turns fucking my face and my ass. I was in complete ecstasy. Maybe it's the drunkenness in me, but I loved every second of this. My cock was begging to cum again, but locked up in its cage and my two recent orgasms prevented this from happening.

Andrea lays on the ground and instructs me to ride her strap on cowgirl style. I don't hesitate, and immediately sit on her cock, as Tracy comes behind me and lines up her dildo toward my bum. She wasn't going to try to fit her cock inside me at the same time, was she?

But she was. I let out a long, loud moan as she slid her lubed up dildo into my ass. I was now being absolutely torn apart, but I loved it. I felt so full with two strapons in my ass. I look up to see Kristen going to town on Ashley, fucking her ass with her strap on. Ashley lets out a long moan as Kristen pulls out of her and cum drips from her ass. I guess these were ejaculating strapons.

Ashely, quickly gets up from her all fours position, and waddles over to me, putting her freshly used ass in my face. "Eat this cum out of my ass you SLUT! RIGHT NOW!" I eagerly lap up the cum from her ass as Tracy and Andrea continue to work their cocks in and out of my ass.

The boys come over, cocks in hand. "You ready girls?" Luke asks. They say yes. I then feel cum shoot out of their strap ons into my ass, as the boys cum all over my face and dress.

I lay on the ground, completely drained. In the heat of the moment, my soft dick came, now for a third time, inside its little pink cage. I couldn't move. That was the most incredible experience of my life.

"Okay, everyone, time for the group picture!" Andrea says.

She sets up her camera, near where my lime green thong found itself after it got thrown off by Luke. She tosses my used thong onto me and it lands on my face. Andrea then sets the timer up for the camera and quickly runs over as the group stands over me, with big smiles on their faces as I lay in a pool of cum.

"Say cheese!" Andrea yells.

They all smile and the flash goes off. I lay in my euphoric, blissful state, as Ashley walks over and places a present at my feet. "I got this for you, Julie. It's the white baby doll." She places a kiss on the top of my head. "Sweet dreams princess." On the floor, I drift off to a peaceful sleep, with a smile on my face. I'm happy I decided to try on the dress.

--

Thank you guys so much for reading! I am in the midst of continuing my other series too, but I get easily distracted. This is meant to be a stand alone story, but who knows, maybe we'll see what happens next with Julie. Please comment on where you want to see Julie go from here, if I do turn this into a series :)

12