Christmas in the Nude Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls nodded and tacitly resolved to table their dispute.

Wasting no time, Lisa began to direct us on how to assemble the segments of dough on top of the base of the pie. Jill and I were both amateurs at this, so our hands quickly got tangled. Before either of us realized it, our fingers were laced together with a bit of dough in between them.

I savored the soft touch of Jill's skin, even if it was covered in a mixture of sugar, dough, and cinnamon. My sister-in-law had a light but deliberate touch that sent shockwaves through my body. We quickly looked at each other and smiled before averting our eyes.

Was I falling for Jill? I didn't think so, at least at first. I mean, I was happily married for Christ's sake. But there was something undeniably entrancing about Jill. Maybe it was just some version of "the grass is always greener" — made infinitely more complicated by the fact that Jill was my wife's sister — but it was enough to give me pause nonetheless.

But I remembered that Lisa had told me to stop worrying and just enjoy myself, and I was determined to do just that. I looked up at Lisa who smiled back at me without a single bit of concern on her face. That made me feel better.

The pie assembly proceeded, with Lisa eventually needing to intervene as the situation got messier.

"How did you two even do this?" Lisa asked as she pushed her hands into the fray.

"I don't even know," I replied. "You know I'm not good at this stuff."

Lisa repositioned our hands. Somehow, my arms ended up wrapped around Jill's, leaving my body directly behind hers. I craned my neck to see what was happening. But in leaning forward, my body pressed against Jill's, thrusting my semi-erect penis into Jill's bum.

Not missing a beat, Jill pushed back into me, and my dick settled in between her cheeks while getting harder with every passing second. I desperately tried to focus on baking and less on everything else that was happening.

With a few adjustments, Lisa got the pie crust fixed, and the three of us were able to pull our hands back. I pulled my body away from Jill's in an effort to put a little bit of distance between us, but my hard member gave away what had happened — or at least my arousal.

Lisa popped the pie in the oven and set a timer, but she quickly noticed the state of my sex organ after that.

"What have we here?" Lisa asked with a smirk.

"Nothing," I replied.

"Doesn't look like nothing," Lisa answered.

"Didn't feel like nothing, either," Jill chimed in.

Lisa reached out and took hold of my dick. Her hands were sticky with the remnants of the pie, which in turn coated my shaft with a mixture of sugar and spices.

"Do you mind?" I asked. "It was bad enough before. Now I have to clean it, too."

"Or we could take care of that," Lisa replied. "Right, Jill?"

Jill nodded.

"You first," Lisa continued.

"With pleasure," Jill said.

Needing no further encouragement, Jill dropped to her knees and took my penis into her mouth. Her warm tongue danced along my shaft, tickling the skin as she lapped up the sugary coating. Jill's lips were soft but tight as they suctioned around my dick.

Jill had closed her eyes at first, but she glanced up at me now with a look of mischief. She ran her tongue along the underside of my shaft one last time and withdrew her mouth from my penis.

"Damn, Lisa," Jill said. "Your man's got one hell of a cock."

"Don't I know it," my wife replied.

"The rest is yours," Jill said. "I saved some for you."

"Thanks," Lisa answered as she dropped to her knees.

Lisa took me deep into her mouth as she had so many times before. She knew just what I liked and began bobbing her head up and down.

I groaned what I'm sure was a familiar groan, which caused Lisa to recoil and stop completely.

"What's wrong?" I asked puzzledly.

"Nothing," Lisa replied.

"Then why did you stop?" I asked.

"Because you don't get to come until tomorrow," Lisa answered. "Those are the rules."

"Well, I thought I wasn't even supposed to touch either of you sexually," I said in an attempt to reason my way out of the situation. "If we broke that rule, why can't we break the no orgasm rule?"

"I think we said you can't touch either of us sexually," Jill interjected. "And we were the ones touching you, not the other way around."

"So technically we didn't break any rules at all," Lisa said, picking up right where Jill left off. "If we let you come, that would be breaking the rules, so we had to stop. I know when you're close, and it's safe to say you didn't have long to go."

I frowned.

"Cheer up, honey," Lisa said with a smile. "It'll just make tomorrow that much better."

I nodded, but I could feel my balls aching already. Who would've thought this would be such an agonizing experience.

The girls each kissed me on the cheek and pulled me toward the couch where we relaxed while the pie was in the oven. Lisa and Jill spent their time on social media, but my mind was racing. For the first time in half a decade, my penis was in another woman's mouth. And it wasn't just any woman's mouth — it was Jill's. In all the years I had known Jill, I never imagined anything like this would ever happen. Hell, I never even thought about it. But now here I was in the midst of the strangest Christmas ever where every rule I thought existed had apparently disappeared.

A sweet, cinnamony aroma wafted from the kitchen toward the couch. It smelled like Christmas. At least there was something familiar amid everything else that was going on.

"I just got a text from Kendra," Lisa said all of a sudden.

"Who?" Jill asked.

"Kendra Simmons," Lisa replied. "She lives in our building."

"Oh God," I said. "What does she want now?"

I was not exactly Kendra's biggest fan. I found her personality to be over-the-top and rather grating at times.

"She wants to know if we want to go Christmas caroling with her and some of her friends," Lisa answered. "They're going later this afternoon. I think they're just going to some houses in a nearby neighborhood for an hour or two."

"What did you tell her?" I answered.

"I told her I would ask," Lisa said.

"So we could still say no," I said.

"We could," Lisa replied.

"You don't want to go?" Jill asked.

"Not a big singer," I answered.

"Neither am I," Jill added. "But we could make it fun." She winked at me.

"Oh yeah?" I asked.

"Yup," Jill said. "We could be naked underneath our coats — just like yesterday when we went to see all the Christmas lights."

"I don't know," Lisa interjected. "That could be a little risky, couldn't it? It was one thing when it was just the three of us. But now we'd be going with a bunch of other people. You don't think anyone would notice?"

"I don't think so," Jill added. "And even if they saw our legs, we could just say we're wearing dresses. What're they going to do? Demand we show them our clothes?"

"Good point," Lisa added. "I'm game if you two are."

"I am," Jill said.

The two girls looked at me intently, obviously hoping I'd say yes.

"Ugh, fine," I said. "But only if we have a few drinks first and do it Jill's way. It's Christmas Eve and I'm going to be running around in the cold with Kendra Simmons. This Christmas is full of surprises."

"I'll tell her yes, then," Lisa replied, rolling her eyes at my last comment about Kendra. Lisa liked Kendra quite a bit more than I did. She certainly couldn't like Kendra less.

"Great!" Jill said enthusiastically. "Might as well start drinking now, right?"

Lisa and I nodded in agreement.

I got up to fix us a few drinks. Like the day before, I made some spiked eggnog for the three of us. We clinked rims, sipped our drinks, and got to chatting until the pie finished baking. Once it had, Lisa removed it from the oven and set it on the stovetop. The taste of eggnog and the smell of apple pie put me in a festive mood. Maybe I might even enjoy the caroling later that afternoon, I thought to myself.

The day slipped away as we sat, talked, and drank. Before long, we had to get ready to go. We had just risen to our feet to find our coats when we heard a knock on the door.

"Hey there, Christmas carolers!" Kendra's voice called out from the other side of the door in a sing-songy tone. "I hope y'all are ready to go."

We scrambled to put our coats and shoes on as quickly as we could before opening the door. Fortunately, we just had to grab the same clothes as yesterday, and we were able to do that without much delay.

"Y'all?" Kendra said again after waiting no more than thirty seconds.

"Coming!" Lisa shouted. "Just a minute."

"Perfect!" Kendra answered. "Meet us in the lobby when you're ready."

"Will do," Lisa answered.

"Damn, she does seem kind of annoying," Jill whispered to me.

"Oh, it gets worse," I whispered back. "Much, much worse."

Jill and I shared a laugh. Lisa didn't seem to notice.

After doing one final check, the three of us headed out to the hallway in just our coats with our otherwise naked bodies underneath.

"Lisa, darling!" Kendra exclaimed when she saw my wife. "How are you? So glad you could make it!"

Kendra had a round face with rosy cheeks and shoulder-length blonde hair. Her blue eyes exhibited their usual intense energy, and she sported her typical gigantic smile that showed off shining white teeth. Kendra wasn't wearing a coat. Instead, she had on a festive red and green Christmas sweater with a reindeer on the front. The sweater, which looked about one size too small, accentuated Kendra's large breasts. A pair of light wash jeans and brown boots completed her ensemble.

"Thanks for inviting us," Lisa said back with a wave.

"Hey, Johnny," Kendra continued in her usual tone. "Always wonderful to see you."

"Same here," I replied.

"And who is this?" Kendra said, gesturing toward Jill.

"I'm Jill," Jill said. "I'm Lisa's sister."

"So nice to meet you!" Kendra said back cheerfully.

Kendra then proceeded to introduce several of her friends, none of whom I had ever met before. They seemed like a typical bunch of young professionals — nice enough but fairly unremarkable. Kendra was clearly the group's leader, and the rest of them seemed happy to follow. I forgot all of their names within about a minute of meeting them. Maybe it was the eggnog, or maybe I just wasn't paying close attention.

Our group of about ten people headed out into the cold. Like the day before, the cold winter air swirled around in the streets and found its way up my coat. My balls shrunk upward into my body almost instantaneously. Jill, Lisa, and I shared a knowing look. I imagined they were experiencing similar sensations, even if we couldn't admit it aloud.

For most of the time we walked toward our destination, Kendra rambled on and on about some upcoming tropical vacation she had booked for the new year. Lisa had the misfortune of walking right next to her and had to offer the customary "mhmm" or "yeah" every now and again. I was more focused on staying as warm as I could. Catching a glimpse or two of Jill's toned legs in front of me helped me keep my mind off the cold, at least. Images of what might transpire the following day — not just with Jill's legs but with every other part of her, too — danced around in my head on our walk. It kept me distracted to say the least.

"Why don't we start in this neighborhood?" Kendra said, jolting me back into reality.

I looked around as we walked down a side street and quickly recognized it. It was one of the same neighborhoods we had walked through to see the Christmas lights the night before. Lisa and Jill must have realized the same. The three of us all tried unsuccessfully to conceal a smirk, but nobody else in the group seemed to notice. I enjoyed having a dirty little secret among the three of us.

We walked down the street and up toward a nicely decorated home.

"Let's start here," Kendra said.

"What're we singing?" one of her friends asked.

"How about 'Up on the Rooftop'?" Kendra offered.

Everyone nodded in agreement. The group of us shuffled up to the door — with Kendra in front of course — and prepared ourselves. Kendra rang the doorbell, and an elderly-looking homeowner opened the door with a smile. The singing commenced, though I tried to keep my voice low and sang halfheartedly at best. A firm jab to the rib cage from Lisa's elbow put an end to that idea and made me a little more outwardly enthusiastic.

Recognizing this, Lisa took hold of my hand and gave it a squeeze. Since we were at the back of the group, Jill decided to do the same. For a moment, the three of us held hands, belted out a Christmas tune, and enjoyed the simple pleasure of the holiday atmosphere. I almost — almost being the operative word — forgot that we were naked under our coats, but a sharp wind gave me a quick reminder. I noticed the girls shiver from the icy funnel of air that crept up toward their crotches. They gripped my hands tighter in response.

Before long, we wrapped up the song and bid our goodbyes to the homeowner. Sensing that the group would turn around any second, we let go of each other's hands. Our arms, sluggish from the cold, dropped to our sides with a thud.

The group shuffled its way back to the street. Lisa, Jill, and I again let ourselves fall to the back of the group where we huddled together as we walked.

Kendra suggested — more like commanded — that we sing "Deck the Halls" as we approached the next house. Nobody challenged the buxom, bossy blonde, so the song selection was settled.

We walked up the front steps and were greeted by a middle-aged married couple with warm smiles. They looked a bit disheveled with untucked shirts and frizzy hair.

"That woman is definitely giving off 'just fucked' vibes," Jill whispered to Lisa and me. "The hair says it all."

"Jealous?" Lisa quipped back.

"Very," Jill replied.

"Tomorrow," I said.

The girls nodded. I expected to put my mind back to the song lyrics, but the girls had other intentions. Instead of singing the usual words, Jill and Lisa improvised with their own lyrics.

"Deck the halls with boughs of holly," I started to sing at the same time as the group. "Fa la la la la la la la la."

"Johnny's cock will make me jolly," Jill sang softly enough that only Lisa and I could hear at the back of the group. She smirked as she sang the obligatory "fa la la la la la la la la" that followed.

Lisa and I looked at each other bemusedly then turned our attention back to Jill as she continued her rendition of "Deck the Halls."

"Spread my legs and then get busy, fa la la la la la la la la," Jill continued. "Just don't let it be a quickie." I had to imagine the spiked eggnog was playing a part in her choice of lyrics.

The three of us joined in a resounding "fa la la la la la la la la la" to finish off the verse. Kendra must have heard us, as she shot us a quick look over her shoulder. She seemed to approve of our emphatic singing. If only she knew, I thought.

Lisa picked up where Jill left off with the next verse.

"I can't get you out of my mind, fa la la la la la la la la," Lisa sang. "I want you to do me from behind, fa la la la la la la la la. Tomorrow morning you'll get lucky, fa la la la la la la la la," Lisa sang. "I can't wait until you fuck me..." her voice trailed off to let Jill and me join in.

"Fa la la la la la la la la," the three of us belted in unison, struggling to stop ourselves from laughing.

I sensed it would be my turn next, so I frantically tried to come up with a couple of rhymes to get me through the next verse of the song.

"I didn't think that we'd get this far, fa la la la la la la la la," I sang. "But I'll say it's made my dick hard, fa la la la la la la la la."

The girls looked down and saw that my erect penis was in fact pushing against the fabric of my coat. They shared a smile as I adjusted the positioning of my member to make it less noticeable.

"Soon enough you'll get to ride me, fa la la la la la la la la," I continued. I was ready to finish it off, but Jill interrupted.

"But do you dare to come inside me?" Jill interjected with a smirk.

After the final "fa la la la la la la la la," the three of us howled with laughter, totally unable to contain ourselves anymore. Fortunately, the group had finished the real lyrics and began cheering after receiving applause from the married couple in the doorway. Our laughs blended in just long enough for us to regain our composure.

"Y'all really liked that one, I see," Kendra said as she led the group back out onto the street.

"Just in the Christmas spirit, Kendra," I said back with a smile.

"Amen to that!" Kendra replied, totally oblivious to the real explanation.

We made our way back to the street and to the next house. Lisa, Jill, and I agreed to make up our own lyrics to whatever holiday song Kendra chose next. We did just that, with the lyrics getting cruder with each verse. Nobody else in the group noticed, so we did it at each house afterward, replacing the traditional song lyrics with line after line of raunchy words, never seeming to run out of ideas.

"Alright, y'all," Kendra barked at us after maybe the eighth or ninth house. "This next house will be our last. Let's make it a good one! I want the whole neighborhood to hear us, and I want you three up front this time since you've got all that Christmas spirit!" She gestured in our direction.

"Fine by us," Jill answered enthusiastically before Lisa or I had a chance to say anything.

We stayed at the back of the group as we walked to the final house.

"What was that?" Lisa asked.

"What was what?" Jill asked back.

"Agreeing to be up front," Lisa said.

"I had an idea," Jill replied. "I dare you two to flash whoever answers the door. I'll do it, too. It can be right at the end. Everyone else in the group will be behind us, so they won't see a thing."

"Yeah, but whoever answers the door certainly will," I interjected.

"Afraid of a little nudity all of a sudden?" Jill asked.

"Nudity?" I said rhetorically. "No. Getting arrested? Maybe."

"You're not going to get arrested," Jill said with an eyeroll. "We'll just play it by ear when we get up there. If whoever answers seems interested, we'll go for it. If not, we don't have to. Deal?"

"Okay," I said.

"You in, Lisa?" Jill asked.

"Why not," Lisa said back.

So it was settled. The three of us worked our way to the front of the group as we approached the final house. We walked up to the front porch and rang the bell. Another middle-aged couple answered the door. The woman had short red hair and wore a red sweater over a white collared shirt. The man, probably her husband, was balding, had a clean shaven face, wore round glasses, and sported a dark green quarter-zip sweater. They seemed nice enough, but both their faces looked like they could use a little excitement. Depending on how things went, they could get quite a bit of that to say the least.

Our group began a rendition of "Jingle Bells," which caused the couple to perk up a bit, or so I thought. I looked to my left and saw that Jill was slowly unzipping her coat, exposing more and more of her skin. Across from Jill, the man's eyes worked their way from Jill's face down to her torso. He watched with great interest as Jill's zipper proceeded further down her body. By now, the zipper was in the middle of her torso, and Jill's breasts were coming into view — not enough to see her nipples, but enough to see the inner edges of the firm spheres.

To my surprise, the woman's gaze also was directed at Jill's chest. It would've been perfectly reasonable for her to be upset that a young woman she didn't know was performing some kind of holiday strip tease for her husband. Instead, she seemed more drawn in by the exciting, exotic experience. Who knows, maybe she liked women as much as her husband did.