Christmas in the Nude Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Too preoccupied to make up our own lyrics, the three of us sang along with the group. Jill's zipper made its way to her waist, exposing her flat tummy. The man in the doorway now had a goofy grin on his face. To the others in the group, it was probably just a manifestation of holiday cheer. But Lisa, Jill, and I knew better.

Jill stopped unzipping her coat and jabbed her elbows into Lisa and me. Recognizing that that was our cue, we started slowly unzipping our own jackets. A bit more prodding from Jill's elbows hastened the pace of our unzipping. We pulled our zippers down to waist level like Jill had, leaving our crotches covered but much of our torsos within view. Larger than Jill's, Lisa's breasts were close to spilling out of her jacket. The cold air rushed in and danced across my skin, leaving me with goosebumps nearly everywhere imaginable.

"Now!" Jill shouted to Lisa and me just before we began singing the final chorus of the song.

With a few quick movements, the three of us unzipped our jackets the rest of the way and pulled them open. My body was quickly enveloped by the frigid December air, but the sudden shock from the cold quickly gave way to the exhilaration of our exhibition.

The man's eyes bounced back and forth from Jill's body to Lisa's. His eyes feasted upon the girls' hardened nipples and visible vulvas. Even I couldn't help myself from sneaking a glance or two at each of their naked bodies. My penis tingled in response.

As for the woman in the doorway, her eyes gravitated toward my crotch and remained there for the rest of the song. She didn't even pretend to look at something else. She just stared at my dick which, despite the cold, had begun to harden from the thrill of being ogled. If she was going to watch, I might as well give her a show, I thought. The best I could manage was a semi-erection, but under the circumstances, I felt satisfied with that. I only feared my penis might get frozen solid in that position.

"Oh, what fun it is to ride..." we all sang loudly, knowing we'd have to cover up again in just a moment. The man and woman seemed to realize that, too. They each took one final look at us and then averted their gaze.

"In a one-horse..." the singing continued. We fumbled with our zippers in an attempt to connect the two sides. My fingers were numb from the cold and struggled to slide the metal pieces together.

"Open sleigh!" the group sang with an elongated final note, giving me just enough time to get my zipper in working order and zip my coat back up. I saw the girls were able to do the same. The other singers behind us were none the wiser.

"Happy holidays," we all said cheerfully while waving goodbye.

"Happy holidays," they said back with a hint of dumbfoundedness in their voices.

"What the hell just happened?" the man said to the woman after our backs were turned.

"Not a clue, Henry," the woman replied.

"I didn't mind it, though," the man added.

"I'll bet you didn't," the woman answered. "It's not everyday you see two young ladies show you their boobies two feet from your face."

"I saw you staring at jingle-dick for quite a while there too, Harriet," the man answered. "Don't pretend like you didn't like it."

"I'm not pretending," she said. "I enjoyed it very much."

"If you liked that, I've got something else you can enjoy," the man said back. "And unlike jingle-dick, mine won't feel like an icicle."

With that, the man closed the door, and we were out of earshot. Lisa, Jill, and I laughed under our breath, but I secretly hoped our little show would lead Henry and Harriet to some festive Christmas Eve sex. I'll never know for sure, but I'll choose to believe it did.

Our group retreated to the street, where Kendra gave a congratulatory speech that nobody asked for.

"She really doesn't shut the fuck up, does she?" Jill whispered to me as Kendra's oration dragged on.

"Never," I said back. "And she's actually better than usual tonight."

Lisa shot me a look. I just chuckled to myself.

"Now, let's hit the tavern, y'all," Kendra said loudly, wrapping up her speech. "You guys coming?" she asked, looking at Lisa, Jill, and me.

"We actually have a Christmas Eve party to go to," Lisa said. "We'll see you another time."

"Awww," Kendra said. "That's too bad. Well, you guys have fun! Nice to meet you, Jill!"

"Same here," Jill said, with much less enthusiasm than Kendra had.

We parted ways. In reality, we all had to go in the same general direction to get out of the neighborhood, but we took a side street just to avoid prolonging the interaction with Kendra and her posse.

The temperature had dropped even further since we first got outside, and the spiked eggnog was beginning to wear off. Not wanting to expose ourselves to the cold any more than we already had been, we hurried home. We picked up some takeout on the way and made it back to the apartment without much delay. We all relished the warm air after the time we spent outside.

"Shower before dinner?" Jill asked, shedding her coat within fifteen seconds of walking through the door.

"Works for me," Lisa replied, removing her coat.

"Agreed," I said, following suit.

We left our coats by the door and headed to the master bathroom for another group shower, similar to the day before. The three of us looked at each other as we waited for the water to heat up. For just a moment or two, I think we all realized just how natural the situation had become despite the unusualness of it all. I mean, I was standing in the middle of my bathroom naked with my wife and sister-in-law, and nobody was trying to look away or cover up. We were all comfortable with our nudity. More than that, I think we all looked forward to the next day when we could release some pent-up sexual tension.

The three of us stepped into the shower and closed the shower curtain. We jockeyed for position in an effort to get under the hot water, causing our bodies to press together and slide against each other. Lisa's ample breasts pushed into my side, her nipples still hard as granite from the cold. Meanwhile, Jill's bum pushed into my crotch, rousing my penis to attention.

The three of us soaped our bodies, assisting each other where needed but careful not to push things too far and break the rules before Christmas.

"Shit, I forgot my razor," Jill said. "I need to shave for tomorrow. Can I borrow yours, Lisa?"

"Sure," Lisa replied.

"Thanks," Jill answered. "It's actually a little crowded in here, so I'm going to step out of the shower and shave there."

"We can all get out," Lisa said. "I could probably use a trim myself."

I turned off the water, and the three of us toweled off after stepping out of the shower. Lisa handed Jill a fresh razor and some shaving cream while saving her old razor for herself.

Jill sat on the ground and began applying some of the foamy white cream to either side of her dark brown landing strip.

"I think you should shave it off," I said to Jill unprompted. "Your landing strip, I mean."

"You did not just tell her how to shave," Lisa said sternly with a mixture of disappointment and irritation in her voice.

"I didn't mean it like that," I started to say before Jill intervened.

"Relax, Lisa," Jill said. "I know what he meant. It's because of the girl Mike cheated on me with."

Jill went on to tell Lisa about our conversation from the day before, about how her ex-boyfriend Mike cheated on her with a girl named Anna, about how Anna had a landing strip in some nudes Jill found on Mike's phone. Like she had told me the day before, Jill admitted to growing a landing strip of her own to try to look more like Anna so that Mike might like her more.

"I know how pathetic that sounds," Jill said with tears in her eyes all of a sudden. "It is pathetic. But I kept the landing strip even after Mike and I broke up. I don't know why. Maybe I thought we'd get back together. Maybe I wasn't ready to let go. But Johnny is right. I should get rid of it now. I want to get rid of it."

"Oh, Jill," Lisa said softly. "You deserve so much better than that asshole."

"I know," Jill said as she wiped away her tears. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't be crying over that piece of shit. I'm better than this."

"It's okay, Jill," I said gently. "We're here for you."

"Thanks, Johnny," Jill said back. "Too bad I can't fucking see straight to shave away the last memory of that asshole." Jill rubbed her eyes again in an effort to push her tears to the side.

"Here," I said, taking the razor from Jill. "I'll do it for you. Like I said, we're here for you."

Jill smiled weakly.

"Thanks, Johnny," she said. "You don't have to."

"I want to," I replied. "Lie back."

Jill did as I asked. Once she was on her back, she reached down toward her crotch with her right hand and slathered the shaving cream across her entire mons, covering her landing strip in the white substance.

"Go ahead," she said meekly.

I did as she asked. I ran the razor across her mons, leaving a trail through the shaving cream as I went. I wiped the razor on a towel beside me and went back to work, this time guiding the razor directly through Jill's landing strip. The dark brown curls disappeared from Jill's body and collected in the razor. I wiped the blades once again and repeated the process, one stroke at a time like Picasso on a canvas. Soon enough, Jill's landing strip had disappeared along with any stubble on either side of it, leaving behind only smooth skin.

Wanting to be thorough, I shaved along Jill's lips, careful not to cut the sensitive skin of her vulva with the razor. I ran the blades across the canyons and crevices of my sister-in-law's crotch, intent on leaving no hair behind inadvertently. I finished up by working my way from her vulva to her bumhole until the entire area was silky smooth.

A small stream of moisture trickled out from Jill's vagina and down toward her bum. I wondered if she was getting aroused, which would be preferable to the brief period of sadness she had just gone through. I did everything in my power to suppress my own arousal and keep my dick from getting hard.

I took the towel and began wiping Jill's mons to clear away the remaining shaving cream, picking up any other moisture in the process. Jill's body quivered as I ran the towel across her clit and sex lips.

"Thank you, Johnny," Jill said with a smile.

"Anywhere else?" I asked.

"Just under my arms," she answered. "But I think I can handle those myself now."

"Nonsense," I replied. "Pass me the shaving cream."

Jill handed it to me, and I squirted some into my palm and rubbed my hands together.

"Arms up," I said.

Jill did as I asked. There was a fine layer of brown stubble that covered her armpits. I coated her underarms in shaving cream, eliciting a giggle from her in the process.

"Sorry," she said. "Guess I'm a little ticklish."

"Noted," I said with a grin. "Lisa, want to do one while I do the other?" I didn't want my wife to feel sidelined while I shaved more of my sister-in-law's body.

"Sure," she said with a smile.

We went to work, dragging the razors along Jill's underarms until they, too, were clear of any stubble. Lisa and I grabbed opposite ends of the towel and removed the excess shaving cream. The fabric must have dragged across Jill's nipples in the process, as they were considerably harder once we removed the towel. I looked at Jill with raised eyebrows. She met my gaze with a look that affirmed my suspicions.

I grabbed the towel, turned on the faucet, and ran it under the water. I guided the damp material across each of Jill's freshly shaven areas to remove any final residue and keep her skin clean.

"C'est magnifique," I said to Jill with a smile, as if I was a great Parisian artist that had just finished his magnum opus.

"Merci beaucoup," Jill replied with a smile.

"De rien," I replied.

"Hey Lisa," Jill said.

"Yeah?" my wife responded.

"You've got a pretty amazing husband," Jill replied.

"I know," Lisa answered, giving me an approving look that I'd only seen a handful of other times in our marriage.

"Your turn?" I asked Lisa.

"My turn?" she asked back.

"Well, I figured I was the resident stylist tonight," I quipped. "You must be my next customer."

"If you insist," my wife answered.

"Anything you had in mind?" I asked.

"Surprise me," Lisa said back.

"Very well," I said with a grin. "Jill, would you apply some shaving cream to Lisa's underarms?" I wanted Jill to feel included, too.

Jill nodded. Lisa lifted her arms, and Jill applied the thick white cream.

"Ready?" I asked Jill as I handed her one of the two razors.

"Yup," Jill said back.

In short order, Lisa's underarms were just as smooth as Jill's. I cleaned them up with the towel and said "all set."

"Nothing else?" Lisa asked.

"Nope," I replied. "You've got a nice little winter bush coming in. Why would I want to get rid of that — unless you want me to?"

"Leave it," Lisa replied. "Thanks, honey."

"You're welcome," Jill said.

Lisa looked at her blankly.

"Oh, am I not honey?" Jill asked. She clearly was back to her usual clever self.

"Afraid not," Lisa answered.

"Damn," Jill said. "You never give me any credit." Jill smiled wryly.

The three of us laughed heartily as we cleaned up the bathroom. The girls put away the razors and the shaving cream, and I hung up the towel to dry.

"Should we eat?" I asked.

"Yes please," Jill answered.

"Agreed," Lisa added.

We headed out of the bathroom and grabbed the takeout we had picked up on the way home. I fixed us a few more spiked eggnog drinks while the girls picked out one of those cookie-cutter romantic Christmas movies. We sat down to eat after that.

"Should we talk about tomorrow?" Jill asked after each of us had taken a few bites.

"I think so," Lisa said.

I just kept my mouth shut and let the conversation run its course.

"Anything off limits?" Jill asked.

"You mean between you and Johnny?" Lisa asked back.

"Sure," Jill replied.

"Not from my perspective," Lisa said.

"Kissing, oral, P-in-V?" Jill asked.

"All good," Lisa answered.

"Protection?" Jill asked, making a habit of these short, less-than-complete-sentence questions.

"We don't usually use any," Lisa said matter-of-factly. "But we're a boring, monogamous married couple."

"Understandable," Jill replied.

"Are you clean?" Lisa asked Jill. "If you don't know, just say so. Sorry to be so direct about it, but if you're going to have sex with my husband tomorrow, I think the question is warranted."

"I am," Jill said. "I got tested after Mike and I broke up — all clear. Haven't slept with anyone since."

"Perfect," Lisa said.

"So what do you think?" Jill asked.

"About?" Lisa asked, seemingly happy to let Jill do most of the work in this conversation.

"Condoms."

"That's up to you two."

"I'd rather go without — if you're okay with it, Johnny," Jill said.

I nodded affirmatively.

"Oh, and I still have my IUD," Jill added. "So, I'm not worried about getting pregnant."

"Perfect," Lisa said, as matter-of-factly as before. "Anything else?"

"What about us?" Jill asked.

"What about us?" Lisa asked back.

"Are we going to, you know..." Jill's voice trailed off.

"My focus will be on my husband," Lisa said. "I figure that'll be the same for you."

"Yup," Jill said. "I think that's it, then."

"Unless you have anything you want to talk about, Johnny?" Lisa asked.

"Nope," I said.

"Great," Lisa said warmly. "Then let's eat."

We did just that. The romantic, tropey Christmas movie played in the background as we took mouthful after mouthful of food and sipped our drinks. After we finished eating, I fixed us another round of spiked eggnogs while the girls got each of us a slice of the apple pie they baked earlier that day. Between the eggnog and the apple pie, it truly tasted like Christmas.

After polishing off the pie and my drink, I felt a wave of fatigue wash over me. It had been a long day, and the adrenaline of all the day's events had finally worn off. I must've fallen asleep on the couch in between Jill and Lisa. The mundane holiday film certainly did nothing to keep me awake.

I don't remember much after that, but I do remember waking up sometime after the movie had ended. I hadn't yet opened my eyes and had no motivation to get up, so I just remained there, motionless. I expected to fall back asleep, but my ears perked up amid a conversation between the girls.

"So you're really okay with me having sex with Johnny tomorrow?" Jill said.

"Why wouldn't I be?" Lisa asked.

"I don't know," Jill said back. "You're not jealous at all?"

"No?" Lisa said back quizzically. "Are you going to come between us and steal my husband?"

"Of course not."

"Then what're you worried about?"

"Nothing, I guess."

"Then it's settled."

"You're pretty lucky, you know," Jill said after a brief pause. "You've got a pretty great guy for a husband. I always liked him, but after this weekend, I feel like I see what you see in him a lot more."

"Mhmm," Lisa said, filling the silence but leaving space for Jill to continue.

"He listens — I mean, he really listens and cares," Jill continued. "And he's open to trying new things, even crazy things. He flashed an unsuspecting married couple while Christmas caroling, for Christ's sake. None of my boyfriends ever would've done that. And besides, he only went caroling in the first place for you. He clearly wants to make you happy."

"He does."

"You got a good one, Lisa."

"I did. Just wait until you see what he's like in bed, though. If you think he's that good just from all of that, you haven't seen anything yet."

"Oh yeah?" Jill asked.

"Yeah," Lisa answered. "He's given me the best orgasms I've ever had in my life. You'll find out about that soon enough. I won't spoil the surprise."

"Can't wait," Jill said. "And Lisa..." Jill's voice trailed off.

"Yeah?" my wife answered.

"Thanks for being so cool with all of this. Not every wife would be so chill. Johnny's pretty lucky to have you, too."

"That may be the nicest thing you've ever said to me," Lisa said to Jill. "Eggnog getting to you?"

"Shut up," Jill fired back. "This is what I get for trying to be nice. Never again."

I heard the girls laughing, which gave me an excuse to pretend to wake up. I slowly opened my eyes and stretched my legs.

"Morning, sunshine," Jill said. "We're about to head to bed. Come on."

The three of us rose from the couch and headed to the bedroom. After quickly brushing our teeth, we climbed into bed. I was in the middle like usual, with Lisa on one side and Jill on the other. Both girls gave me a kiss on the cheek before settling into a comfortable position and promptly falling asleep. I struggled to fall asleep at first in anticipation of the next day's events. But I soon put that out of my mind and let my thoughts drift to sugarplums, candy canes, and whatever other festive thing one should be thinking about on Christmas Eve. And just like that, I drifted off to sleep, ready for whatever awaited me on Christmas Day.