Christmas in the Nude Ch. 04

Story Info
A long-awaited Christmas morning threesome.
6.3k words
4.79
20.2k
37

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story, like all my stories, is a work of fiction. All characters are age 18 or older. Any similarities between any character in this story and any real person are unintentional and coincidental. As always, your comments are welcome.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

I'd like to say that everything went perfectly from the start on Christmas morning, but I'd be lying. I was the first one to wake up, and with Jill and Lisa's heads resting on my chest, I was unable to move. The morning sun had begun streaming through the window, illuminating the bedroom in warm yellow hues. I wasn't the only one awake for long.

"Morning, Johnny," Lisa said softly as she gradually awoke from her slumber.

"Morning," I said back. "Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas, baby," Lisa replied. "Are you ready?"

I nodded, but there was an uneasiness in my stomach from our fast-approaching Christmas threesome. I had been looking forward to it for days, but now that Christmas Day had arrived, I was anxious. What if the whole thing didn't live up to my expectations? What if I didn't live up to their expectations? What if it was awkward? I tried to force myself to stop with the hypotheticals, but it was no use.

"Hey," Lisa said. "You okay?"

My wife has always been very perceptive and could tell something was up.

"Yeah," I said.

"We don't have to do this if you don't want to," Lisa added, not buying my response.

"I want to," I said truthfully. "You know I just get in my own head sometimes."

"I know," Lisa said. "But today is supposed to be fun, not stressful. So, if it gets to the point where you want to put a stop to it, just say the word."

"Thanks," I said. "But I don't think that'll be necessary. I've been looking at you two running around naked for the last few days. If we don't go through with this, I think my balls might explode."

"A little dramatic, don't you think?" Lisa said with a smirk.

"Feel them," I said back. "I think that'll show just how serious I am."

"Don't even think about it," Jill chimed in, jumping into the conversation all of a sudden.

"Well, good morning to you, too," I said. "How long have you been listening?"

"Long enough to know that Lisa was moments away from copping a feel," Jill said back.

"Was not," Lisa countered. "But at least you're awake now," Lisa added with a mischievous smile.

"That had better mean what I think it means," Jill said.

"I'm ready if you are," Lisa replied.

"Same," Jill answered. "Johnny?"

"I've been ready since the moment we stripped our clothes off," I said. "Please don't make me wait any longer."

"What do you think, Lisa?" Jill said, rising to her knees. "Should we force him to hold on for a bit longer?"

"I don't know," Lisa replied, turning her body squarely toward mine and leaning forward until her breasts rubbed against my torso. The warm, soft skin of Lisa's nipples tickled my chest.

"I'm not sure he could handle it," Jill said, leaning forward like Lisa had.

Jill had to lean further forward for our bodies to make contact since her boobs were smaller than Lisa's. By the time Jill's nipples brushed against my skin, her mouth was at most an inch or two from the side of my head. Her soft breathing echoed in my ear, sending a tingling sensation from my head down to my toes.

"I think you're right," Lisa said, continuing the conversation. "I think he deserves his Christmas present after what we put him through."

Lisa began kissing my neck. Her soft lips danced along my skin, sending shockwaves through my body.

Jill seemed to take that as a tacit okay from Lisa and began kissing me, too. Jill took the bottom of my earlobe into her mouth, tugging at it with her teeth. She placed her delicate hand on my torso and let it linger there. I savored her touch as a palpable heat radiated from her palm. Every so often, she'd exhale through her nose, tickling my ear and giving me goosebumps on nearly every inch of my body. Jill noticed and decided to amplify the effect by whispering ever so softly.

"You like that, Johnny?" she whispered into my ear. "Do you like how my breath feels on your skin, how it makes your hair stand on end?"

I nodded. I didn't bother trying to form words.

"If you like that, imagine what else I can do with my mouth," Jill whispered.

With that, my sister-in-law began kissing her way down my body from my head to my neck to my torso. As her mouth worked its way past my stomach, she took my penis -- which was hard as granite -- into her hand. She gripped my shaft firmly then let her fingers meander toward my balls, which she cupped and held in her palm.

For her part, Lisa worked her way from my neck to my mouth. Her lips met mine, and our tongues collided in an explosion of passion. I clearly wasn't the only one who wanted this. Lisa's hand met my face as she nibbled on my lower lip with not insignificant force.

Meanwhile, Jill began kissing my shaft as she continued to cup my balls. Not wanting to be outdone by Lisa's tongue, Jill used her own to lick my penis from the base to the tip. My balls ached with pent-up pressure while my dick tingled from the sensation.

Jill took me into her mouth and slid her lips down my shaft. My penis was suddenly surrounded by a warm wetness which Jill paired with a series of delicate licks along the underside of my shaft. She pulled her mouth back until only my tip was submerged then plunged again, sending my dick along her tongue toward the back of her mouth. I could sense I wouldn't be able to take much more of this and was about to say so, but Lisa thrust her tongue into my mouth and tied mine up in a tantric tango.

Then it happened. My balls exploded and sent stream after stream of cum into Jill's mouth like holiday fireworks painting the night sky. Jill slowed her motion but continued to move gently along my shaft, careful not to let any of the sticky fluid escape. Lisa continued to kiss me passionately, leaving me powerless to even say anything. A wave of heat had climbed up my spine and hovered at the back of my head, causing my eyes to glaze over in ecstasy.

The forceful spurts of cum soon slowed to a trickle and then ceased entirely. Jill pulled her mouth away from my dick, tipped her head back, and swallowed with a smile, maintaining eye contact with me the whole time.

As the orgasmic haze faded away, I was overcome with embarrassment. After looking forward to this for days, I didn't last more than a minute. Hell, I didn't even last a minute. I felt mortified.

I pulled back and broke my embrace with Lisa. I didn't even try to maintain eye contact with Jill. I just sat there in bed and stared at my penis in disbelief. My member quickly shrank back to its normal size.

Jill put her hand on my thigh but didn't say a word. I think she could sense my embarrassment. Lisa quickly caught on and followed suit.

"You were right, Lisa," Jill said, breaking the silence. "Johnny's cock was worth the wait."

"I told you," Lisa replied with a smile.

Still dejected, I didn't add anything to the conversation.

"Johnny," Jill said softly.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"You okay?" Jill asked.

"Yeah," I said, probably not very believably.

"Good," Jill said. "Because we're not even close to done."

I perked up a bit in response to that comment.

"How about you give me something to watch while I catch my breath after sucking that cock of yours?" Jill suggested. "Lisa told me how amazing you are at eating her out. Why don't you show me?"

"Great idea," Lisa said reassuringly as she spread her legs. "I could use a Christmas morning O."

Needing no further encouragement, I dove between my wife's legs and kissed my way from her tummy down to her vulva. Lisa's triangle of stubbly dark brown pubic hair brushed against my lips as I made my way across her mons, leaving me with a tingly feeling from the friction.

Meanwhile, Jill repositioned herself on her back next to Lisa. She rested her head on a pillow and allowed her hand to meander toward her crotch. She looked on eagerly with a small smile.

Not wanting to disappoint, I was determined to put on a show. My tongue got to work, gliding along Lisa's vulva while carefully avoiding her clit. I slid my tongue to the bottom of her sex lips and began slowly working my way back up. After a few precisely placed kisses along the outer edges of her labia, I extended my tongue between my wife's lips and, with a swift movement, guided it upward until it reached her clit. I let my tongue linger there for a moment, offering contact with the sensitive nub but nothing more. Lisa thrust her crotch toward my tongue, creating enough friction to elicit a soft moan from deep within her.

I teased and toyed with her for a bit longer -- an isolated lick here and a soft kiss there -- but didn't get into any sort of rhythm. Then, as forcefully as I could, I thrust my tongue into Lisa's vagina and quickly pulled it back. Lisa responded with a sharp groan. I savored the familiar tart yet sweet flavor that had settled on my palate. It had never tasted better.

I looked up, and my gaze met Lisa's. My wife's eyes gave me a 'what the fuck' look, probably quite fed up with being teased by my tongue. I raised my eyebrows in response, which only intensified the look she was giving me. I had a feeling that if I didn't get down to business quickly, she would take matters into her own hands. I wasn't about to let that happen -- I had an audience, after all.

I extended my arms and let my hands work their way under Lisa's bum until I had a firm grasp of her cheeks. My elbows pushed outward, spreading her legs apart. Lisa's vulva opened like a freshly bloomed flower, exposing the sweet nectar of her pink insides.

My mouth returned to Lisa's crotch, where I devoted all of my attention to her clit. My tongue flicked and fluttered around her sensitive spot, causing her body to twitch in response. I pressed my tongue against her clit as hard as I could, leading to a long, loud groan from my wife.

Lisa began bucking her hips, causing her clit to drag along my firm, extended tongue. I held my mouth still, letting Lisa set the pace for a minute or two before taking over again. Knowing just what she liked, I began sucking on her clit and extended a finger deep inside her at the same time. The rhythmic stroking of my finger paired with the sensual sucking at the apex of her vulva soon proved to be too much for Lisa.

"Fuck," she screamed in an uncharacteristically high-pitched voice as she tilted her head back and closed her eyes.

"Do you want me to --" I started to say until she grabbed my head and pulled it toward her vulva.

"Don't you dare fucking stop," she commanded.

I didn't. I continued with more of the same, mixing in a nibble here and a gentle lick there. Lisa bucked her hips again and again until she went over the edge. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw that Jill had begun rubbing her own clit as she watched. Unlike her sister, she remained mostly quiet as I finished Lisa off.

"Oh God, I'm gonna come," Lisa announced loudly. "Don't stop, don't stop, don't..." her voice trailed off briefly before she screamed in ecstasy.

Lisa bucked her hips like a rodeo bull, her legs spread as wide as they would go. She pulled my hair as her legs shook nearly uncontrollably. I just held on tight and let her enjoy the ride while I savored the tangy juices that flooded over my tongue.

"Holy shit," Lisa said as she came down from her high. "That was amazing, baby."

I smiled. I've still got it, I thought to myself.

"It looked amazing, too," Jill interjected. She was still pleasuring herself, more gently than before, almost as if she was on autopilot.

"Enjoy the show?" Lisa asked breathlessly.

"You know it," Jill replied. "Quite a performance -- by both of you."

"Both of us?" Lisa asked as she continued to recover.

"Yeah," Jill said. "Didn't realize you could moan that loud. Ever thought about being an opera singer?"

"Shut up," Lisa said. "If you got eaten out like I just did, I don't think you'd be able to control yourself, either. Johnny was amazing."

"Well, if Johnny wants to go another round, maybe we can find out," Jill said with a smirk.

"He's all yours," Lisa answered.

I pulled away from Lisa and shifted my body to the other side of the bed. I crawled between Jill's legs but didn't get started just yet.

"Hey," I said softly.

"Hey," Jill replied.

"Anything specific you like?" I asked.

"Everything," she answered.

"Great," I said back with a smile.

I began by tracing the outline of her vulva with my tongue, occasionally prodding at her clit as my tongue ran past it. After a couple of laps around her crotch, I ran my tongue along her slit from bottom to top. I gently licked her clit a few times, which caused Jill's legs to shudder in response.

Before going further, I took a quick detour and made my way to her mons, which I covered in tender kisses. The smooth skin was the result of my meticulous shaving of my sister-in-law's crotch the previous evening. Noticeably absent was the landing strip that had occupied her mons until the night before -- a casualty of my work with the razor. I ran my tongue upward along the line where her landing strip had been. The skin there felt especially smooth, but maybe it was just my imagination. Jill twitched a bit, perhaps because her skin was more sensitive than usual without the familiar strip of curly, dark brown hair.

"Admiring your handiwork?" Jill asked softly.

"You know it," I replied.

I kissed the area once more and thought for a brief moment about the relief Jill felt the previous evening when I shaved off her landing strip -- the landing strip she had grown to try to please her ex-boyfriend Mike since the girl he was cheating on Jill with had one. Knowing all that Jill had been through with Mike, knowing how he wouldn't have any sexual interaction with her throughout their much-too-long relationship, I was determined to give her the best orgasm that my tongue could offer.

So, I got to work.

I swiftly returned my tongue to Jill's slit. I licked her clit -- gently at first, but with more pressure with each successive swipe of my tongue -- and took the swollen nub between my lips. I kissed, licked, and sucked her sensitive spot as she gasped audibly in pleasure.

Not wanting her to peak too soon, I eased off her clit and let my tongue wander between her sex lips. I plunged my tongue into her slit, sending it deep inside her warm, wet canyon. For the first time, I got to experience Jill's taste directly from the source -- not on a candy cane or a finger or anything else. Her taste was strong and sharp -- much stronger than Lisa's. While Lisa's taste had more of a balance between sweetness and tartness, Jill's leaned more toward tartness. I savored the sensations as the flavor washed over my taste buds, this time free of any peppermint to mask it. Mike didn't know what he was missing, I thought.

I pulled my tongue halfway out of Jill's vagina before thrusting it in again. Jill could only muster a whimper in response. She must've already been worked up from her self-stimulation while watching me go down on Lisa a few minutes before. Every movement I made seemed to have a heightened effect.

I pulled my tongue out all the way this time and turned my attention back to Jill's clit. I established a steady rhythm of licks and kept at it even as my tongue started getting tired. Jill began humping my mouth as I went, increasing the friction between our bodies. Her motions began small, but her butt was soon raising a few inches off the bed with each motion.

"Fuck," Jill muttered loudly as she continued her humping.

I looked up at her from between her legs. My gaze met hers, and I offered a half-smile in her direction. She glanced back at me with a look of intense desire in her eyes. I knew she wanted an orgasm as much as I wanted to give her one. Our eyes remained locked on each other's for a few more seconds until she averted her gaze.

Jill grabbed my head with both her hands and pulled it into her vulva as she continued to grind her swollen clit against my firm tongue. She began groaning loudly with each rhythmic motion of her pelvis.

"Fuck, Johnny," she moaned. "Right there, Johnny. Right fucking there. Don't..." her voice trailed off as another loud groan interrupted her sentence. "Don't you dare move," she continued.

I didn't. I stayed the course but let one of my hands find its way up toward her torso until it met her breast. My fingers outlined her small areola and lingered there as Jill's humping continued unabated. Then, when Jill picked up the pace as she started the final climb toward orgasm, I squeezed her nipple between my fingers and sent her over the edge.

"Fuckkkk," she screamed. "Ohhhhhh myyyyyy Godddddd," she moaned, extending each word far past its normal length.

Jill's hips bucked fiercely, and her legs shook uncontrollably. I reached up with my other hand and took hold of her other nipple, giving that one a firm squeeze, too.

"Ahhhhh," Jill groaned in response, still bucking her hips but a bit more slowly.

Jill grabbed my hair as she rode the wave of her orgasm to completion. Her butt returned to the bed once she gained control of her movements again, and she let her fingers rest atop my head after releasing her grip on the strands of my hair.

My mouth was covered in the remnants of her orgasm, as was her vulva. I lapped it up, careful to avoid her clit which I was sure could not handle any more stimulation for a while longer. Jill's taste had become more familiar, and I enjoyed the way it lingered on my taste buds like a fine wine.

"Who should be the opera singer now?" Lisa interjected.

"I'll be whatever the fuck you want," Jill said back. "That orgasm was fucking amazing."

"I told you he's good," Lisa said.

"You didn't tell me he was that good," Jill replied.

"Pretty sure I did," Lisa countered.

"Johnny," Jill said softly, directing her attention back to me. "Thank you. You don't know how much I wanted -- needed -- that."

"You're welcome," I said.

Our eyes met again. She could tell I knew how she felt. She didn't just get eaten out on Christmas morning. She got the sexual attention and release she had so badly wanted in her past relationship but never received. She gave me a genuine smile.

"Come here," Jill said, pulling my mouth toward hers.

I paused for a second and looked at Lisa, almost as if to wait for permission. She just looked at me in disbelief about what I was asking.

"You just went down on my sister and you think I'm going to be bothered by you kissing her?" Lisa asked rhetorically with an exaggerated eye roll.

I chuckled to myself and gave her a quick nod before turning my head back to Jill. I closed my eyes, and our lips met in an instant. Her lips were small and soft. For a moment, neither of us pushed things further. We just lingered there, enjoying the simple sensation of our lips touching. I lowered my body onto Jill's, careful not to put too much weight on top of her. Her small breasts pushed into my chest.

I ran my fingers through her hair and let my hand settle on the back of her neck. Jill opened her mouth to me in response, offering her tongue by running it along my lips. I opened my own mouth in return, and our tongues collided in a symphony of sensual desire. Jill's tongue retreated for a few seconds, perhaps as she tasted the remnants of her orgasm on my tongue. But her tongue soon returned and danced with mine before our mouths pulled apart and our eyes met once more.

"You're pretty good at playing with whichever lips I give you," Jill quipped, breaking the silence.

"I aim to please," I said back with a smile.

"I'd say you pleased me just fine," Jill replied.

"With how vocal you were, I don't think anyone doubts that," Lisa chimed in.

12