Christmas in the Nude Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three of us broke into warm laughter. I rolled my body off of Jill's and settled in the middle of the bed between her and Lisa. We sat there for a minute or two as if to prepare ourselves for what we all knew came next.

"So," Jill said.

"We going to do this?" Lisa asked.

"That's up to this guy," Jill said, gesturing toward me. "What do you think, Santa? Have any more presents in that sack?"

Lisa extended her hand and cupped my balls. "I'd say there are plenty of presents left to be given out," she said.

"Merry Christmas to us," Jill replied.

Jill's hand moved to my crotch and took hold of my semi-erect penis while Lisa continued to fondle my balls. My dick had long since recovered from my earlier orgasm, and with the attention being given to it by Jill and Lisa, it soon returned to its rock-hard state.

"Looks like someone's ready to go," Jill said as she continued to stroke me.

A few drops of pre-cum trickled out of me and coated my tip. I was ready.

"Who first?" Lisa asked.

"You first," Jill said. "I'll watch."

"I'll make sure I give you a good show," Lisa replied.

Jill smiled, and Lisa smiled back. Lisa let go of my balls and leaned in to kiss me. My wife and I shared a familiar kiss. It was a sensation I had gotten used to in our years of marriage, but this morning it felt new and novel again. I loved it.

Lisa's ample breasts pushed against my chest. I took hold of them and squeezed each nipple in succession. Lisa let out a long "ahhhh" in response and pulled back from our kiss.

With a bit of space between Lisa's body and mine, I leaned forward and took one of her stiff brown nipples into my mouth. I sucked and nibbled like I had so many times, producing a sexy series of reactive noises from my wife. I pulled my mouth back and traced the outline of her light brown areola with my tongue before turning my attention to her other breast where I repeated the process all over again.

While I did, I let my hand work its way to her crotch. My fingers danced across the stubbly patch of dark brown hair and arrived at the fleshy lips that guarded her pink interior. I slipped a finger between her lips and was greeted by the usual signs of my wife's arousal.

"Wet enough for you?" Lisa asked.

"Always," I replied after letting Lisa's nipple fall from between my lips.

"Then what're you waiting for?" she asked with a coy smile.

Jill's hand let go of my penis as I rose to my knees and positioned my tip at Lisa's opening. I ran the tip along her slit until it was thoroughly coated with the outpouring of her arousal. The two of us shared a look, and I pushed in.

"Ahhhh," Lisa groaned as I entered her. "I've missed this."

"Me, too," I said.

"Then fuck me like you mean it," Lisa said.

So I did. I positioned my body over Lisa's while she reclined onto the pillows behind her. I began with a few slow strokes in and out of her vagina before settling into a steady rhythm.

I kissed my wife's neck as I penetrated her -- a technique I learned she enjoyed quite a bit early on in our relationship. I usually saved it for when Lisa was about to come, but this morning was special, so I thought I would start there. It was Christmas morning, after all. I wasn't the only one who should be getting a gift.

I pulled my mouth back while continuing my rhythmic thrusting. I looked at Lisa, but her eyes were closed as she let the pleasure take over her body, so I directed my gaze toward Jill.

Jill watched intently as I had sex with Lisa. Seemingly unsure of what exactly she wanted to look at most, her eyes bounced between my dick and my face. But when my balls would make contact with Lisa's bum with a series of resounding thuds, Jill's eyes went right back to my dick. Maybe she wanted a preview of what would be coming her way next.

Jill had her hands on her small breasts and began to play with her nipples as she watched. In time, she started to move one of her hands between her legs, but I reached over and stopped her, putting my hand there instead.

I slipped a finger inside her narrow opening and began stroking the walls of her vagina. I synced the motion of my finger and penis so that I could please both girls in harmony. Jill caught on and smiled. I smiled in return then directed my attention back to Lisa while my hand continued to work on Jill.

Lisa's eyes were still closed, but her moaning had become more pronounced. I knew my wife, and it sounded like she was getting close to coming. Why not help her along the way, I thought.

So I did. With my unoccupied hand, I reached down and pressed my thumb against her clit. Lisa's eyes opened wide almost immediately as a loud groan escaped her mouth. I kept the pressure on the swollen nub but added a bit of movement with my thumb to increase the friction.

"Shit, baby," she said in between moans. "You're gonna make me come."

"Good," I said, pressing a bit more firmly on her clit. "That's the plan."

I kept at it, and in another minute or so, I sent Lisa over the edge. She bucked her hips furiously and pressed herself against me, sending my dick as deep inside of her as it would go. I offered a few more firm strokes as she rode the tidal wave of her orgasm then eased my thumb off of her clit. Lisa slowly came down from her orgasmic high and collapsed into the pillows behind her.

Because I had already come once earlier that morning, I was able to go steady without coming again. In a way, my earlier embarrassment had proved somewhat useful since I now had the stamina to continue.

I withdrew from Lisa's vagina and briefly kissed her on the mouth.

"Merry Christmas, baby," I said.

"Merry Christmas," she replied breathlessly.

"Aren't you going to wish me a Merry Christmas, too?" Jill asked from the other side of the bed.

My finger was still inside her, though I had inadvertently slowed the pace. Jill didn't seem to mind.

I shifted my body to the other side of the bed and positioned myself closer to Jill.

"I'll wish you a Merry Christmas once I do to you what I just did to Lisa," I replied confidently.

"Ooooh," Jill said back. "I like the sound of that."

"I thought you might," I said.

But instead of withdrawing my finger from Jill's vagina, I added another.

"Ahhh," Jill groaned, closing her eyes and giving in to the sensation.

I bent down and kissed her mons softly as I continued to stroke her insides with my fingers. Her wetness trickled out and coated my other fingers.

Daring to be bold, I guided my pinky finger away from her vulva and toward her bum. My little finger circled her puckered entrance but stopped in its tracks when Jill shot me a look that screamed 'don't you dare.' I pulled my finger back to safety.

"Maybe another time," Jill said. "What I want right now is for you to fuck me, Johnny." She pulled my fingers out of her and took them into her mouth. "I want you inside me," she said, licking one of them clean. "I want your big cock in my pussy until you make me come like Lisa did." She licked her juices off the other finger and smiled. "Can you do that, Johnny?"

I nodded. I had been waiting for this for days, and the moment had finally arrived.

"Then do it," Jill commanded. "Be in me, Johnny. Please be in me." Her commanding tone had turned into pleading.

I did as she asked. I positioned myself between her slender legs and spread them apart. Jill's pink insides glistened as I guided my penis to the junction between her thighs. I placed my tip at her opening but hesitated before entering her.

I reached over and took hold of Lisa's hand.

"I love you, baby," I said.

"I love you, too," my wife replied. "Have fun."

We shared a smile and let go of each other. I turned my head back toward Jill, looked into her eyes, and pushed myself inside of her. She gasped loudly.

"Fuck," she muttered as she looked at me with a mix of desire and relief in her eyes.

I knew I was the first person she was having sex with since her relationship ended, and the look of relief in her eyes seemed to acknowledge that. I was determined to give her everything I had.

I began working my penis in and out of her. Her sex lips gripped my erect member tightly, but after a few strokes, her wetness made the motion smooth as silk.

I picked up the pace until I reached the same steady clip as before with Lisa. Jill was vocal from the start, offering soft grunts and sensual moans with nearly every thrust. I appreciated the encouragement.

I continued thrusting and leaned forward to offer some attention to her breasts. I kissed, licked, and sucked each of her nipples with ravenous desire. My tongue danced across each hardened nub, eliciting a new type of moan from Jill before she went silent.

I pulled my mouth away and looked up at her. For the shortest moment, I caught a glimpse of tears that had collected in her eyes. She quickly tried to blink them away, but a small teardrop escaped from the corner of her eye and began to slide down her face. I reached up and wiped it away with my hand, caressing her face as I did.

We shared a knowing look. After months of rejection from Mike and the pain of his affair, she finally had a man who wanted to please her, make love to her, and give her a long overdue climax. Sure, this probably wasn't exactly what she envisioned for a sexual rebound from her ex-boyfriend. But sometimes life has a way of giving us exactly what we need in the most unusual of manners.

Jill pulled me toward her and kissed me. Her kisses were short and soft at first, but they turned more forceful with each passing moment. She offered her tongue to me, which I readily accepted.

As we continued to kiss, she flipped us over with a sudden movement, leaving me on my back with her straddling me. We kissed for a moment longer before she pulled away with a smile.

She reached back with her hand, took hold of my penis, and guided it back to her opening. When the tip was in position, she lowered herself down onto me, taking every inch of my member deep inside her. This time, it was me who moaned, which seemed to rekindle the intense desire within her.

She began raising and lowering her hips with increasing force. Her body bounced up and down on my dick, sending shockwaves throughout my entire body. Jill worked faster and faster, adding to the friction between our bodies.

I reached out and placed a hand on her left breast while the other found its way to her clit. My hand stayed close to her clit and maintained contact as her body moved along my length. I pressed firmly against her sensitive spot, offering a bit of motion here and there but otherwise letting her guide the pace.

Jill kept riding me fast and hard. I let go of her breast and ran my fingers through her long brown hair. My hand then ran along her back before settling on her ass. I took hold of her tight bum and gripped it firmly, guiding her up and down as she went.

Jill showed no signs of slowing down. Her moans were louder now, and a layer of sweat began to collect on her forehead. Her small, pert breasts bounced with every plunge she took on my penis, and I could feel her wetness increasing as I continued to rub her clit.

"I'm..." Jill began as she somehow picked up the pace even further. "I'm getting close, Johnny."

"So am I," I replied.

"No, like, really close," Jill said, almost totally out of breath now.

"Don't worry about me," I said back, pushing my thumb against her clit with some force. "I want you to come whenever you're ready."

I just hoped I could hold on that long, as I could feel the heat of an orgasm rapidly building in my balls.

Jill put her hands on my chest for extra leverage and slammed her crotch against my pelvis with each successive motion. I pinched her clit as she rose upward, and that must have done the trick.

"Ahhhhhhhh," she screamed. "I'm coming. I'm fucking coming. Ahhhhhhhh." She moaned repeatedly but didn't slow her pace at all.

Despite my best attempt, I couldn't hold off much longer.

"Jill, I'm not sure how much longer..." I said, my voice trailing off at the end.

"Go ahead," Jill said. "I want you to."

"No, I mean..." I continued.

"I know what you mean," she said back.

"No, really," I said. "I'm about to..."

"So do it," Jill said. "Come in me, Johnny. Come in my pussy. You want to. I want you to. Let yourself come."

I looked over at Lisa who was watching with great interest. She nodded. Within seconds, I burst.

For the second time that morning, I came forcefully, sending rope after rope of cum flying out of my tip -- this time inside Jill's vagina instead of her mouth. Unable to exercise any control, I coated Jill's insides with my sticky spray. Jill received it with a small smile as she slowed her pace before gradually coming to a stop.

We remained there motionless for a minute, neither of us wanting -- or able -- to move. After regaining just enough strength, Jill lifted up off of me and collapsed on the pillows beside me.

I ended up in a familiar position between Jill and Lisa. I reached over and took hold of Lisa's hand, followed by Jill's.

"Merry Christmas," I said into the quiet that had suddenly filled the room after a nearly endless stream of moans and groans.

"Merry Christmas," the girls said back, almost in unison.

"Worth the wait?" Lisa asked.

"Yes," Jill and I replied at the same time. I guess it wasn't clear exactly whom she was talking to.

"It's too bad this has to end," I said, more thinking aloud than anything else.

"What if it didn't?" Lisa countered.

"I mean, I am here for another week and a half," Jill said. "And I wouldn't say no to another round -- or twenty."

"And I'm not really in the mood to start wearing clothes around the apartment again," Lisa added.

The girls looked at me.

"You think I'm going to say no?" I asked with a chuckle. "If I ever say no to this, you should just divorce me, Lisa."

We all howled with laughter before settling into a comfortable position in the bed.

Tired from the morning's events, the girls dozed off, and I was close to falling asleep, as well. I had no idea what the rest of the week would look like or how things would go after Jill's visit ended. But that didn't matter. For now, I'd enjoy the moment with two incredible women next to me on Christmas morning. With a smile on my face, I gave in to the exhaustion and joined Jill and Lisa for a long winter's nap.

12