Christmas Island

Story Info
Shipwrecked on Santa's Island - Presents for everyone!
4.6k words
3.84
10.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christmas Island -- Santa's Vacation

After failed attempt to get more people to show up to the 10 and 15 year reunions for her small graduating class, Isabela and her friends decided to spent more time and energy planning a girls only week long cruise!

It has only been a few days since she heard the bells chiming on the private yacht her and her friends had rented for the 20th reunion trip. Luckily for the Isabela and the rest of her surviving shipmates, it didn't take them long to get washed up on an island after their ship sank.

The bells rang out loud in the night, way past the time for it to be anything good. Isabela was startled out of her dream. It only took a few moments to realize what was going on. She quickly jumped up and pulled her LulaRoe Disney stockings on and grab the light hoodie she had next to her bed, she pulled the sleeves on then zipped the hoodie up over her naked breasts, there was no time for a bra. A quick check told her that her friends were in similar states of panic, trying hard to get dressed, figure out what was going on. She yelled for everyone to hurry then ran up to the deck.

The ship's captain, Ryan, yelled at her to move, causing her to miss getting struck by a falling piece of the ship. He grabbed her by the arm and led her to the edge of the boat where the life raft was hanging, freshly inflated. He yelled for her to jump in. Not without my friends!! He threw her into the raft and went to get the others. One by one each of her 5 friends made their way to the raft before Ryan cut it loose and set them on their way. The best Isabela could tell was the Ryan had gone down trying to save others on the boat.

As the raft touched the shore, the 6 women were relieved to no longer be floating at sea.

Isabela was the first to jump out, helping to try and get the boat as high up on the white sand beach as she could. Bethanie and Marie were the next two out, helping alongside of their best friend. The remaining 3 women, Katy, Heather, and Amanda seemed the worse for wear and could barely move after a few days on the ocean. Isabela was weakened but knew she had to stay strong.

Isabela

Isabela had been married almost as long as she had been out of high school. She married the first guy she dated after she graduated, convinced that she had found the one after her first boyfriend had failed to stimulate her properly during the nearly 2 years they had dated. Nearly 20 years together had given her a fairly happy life, 2 kids, a nice house and a mostly terrific sex life. Isabela had never complained about her sex life, having all of her desires filled over and over again, that is, until recently.. Lately, she was wanting more attention, craving more deviant things than she had ever shared with anyone. She had hoped this week of fun on the ocean would calm her down some.

On the island

After Isabela and her friends got the raft situated, she told the 3 weakened friends to stay put while she went out to look around with Bethanie and Marie. They split up, with Bethanie and Marie heading in different directions down the beach, Isabela went inward, towards the islands center. After a few hours however, it was proving difficult to continue on so she tried to retrace her steps back to the beach and her friends. Just as she thought she couldn't continue, a familiar face appeared. She rubbed


her eyes trying to clear up the blurriness to see if she was right. As she got closer she knew, the man who had appeared in front of her was Santa Claus! She fainted, falling into his fluffy white beard, feeling his sticky naked chest on her skin.

She wasn't sure how long she had been out, but when she woke, she could feel silk sheets and an air-conditioned room. She sat up, trying to figure out if she was dreaming, hallucinating, or just dead. Neither turned out to be true. Next to her bed was a silly dressed person.. She would say it was a man, but couldn't be sure. The memories of the white beard, rosy cheeks, and big belly came back to her, and she realized that this must be an elf sitting beside her! The elf awoke as she made a noise. He was an eager little fellow. Asked her what she needed, what she wanted and fetched it all for her. After she managed to replenish her fluids with some ice cold water and filled up on numerous juicy fruits, she asked where her friends were and fi they were ok. The elf assured her, all was fine, all was fine.

The eager little elf helped Isabela out of bed and to the bathroom. She was still weak and had to rely on his help to take a shower. She caught him looking a few times, but was too concerned with her friends to worry too much about a pervy little elf. Besides, what harm could a little peeping do. She even enjoyed the way his eyes lit up when she relieved herself in the shower, letting the water wash away the piss as it streamed out of her and down her legs.

After she was cleaned up, she dried off and the elf handed her what had to be the most luxurious bathrobe she had ever seen or felt, it was all red with white ruffles on the edges. She slipped it on and the elf let her lean on him as he led her to her friends. She found each one in a similar room of their own, each going thru the same steps of getting fluids and nutrients, then getting cleaned up. She saw that the other friends left their elf outside the bathroom. Ooops... she thought with a wicked grin.

One by one she greeted her friends, they were so happy to be alive and in such a wonderful place... she asked if they had seen the bearded man with the big oily tummy. They had not. The elves

eventually led the group to a large dining room with a giant table in the center of the room. It was filled with every manner of yummy goodness. Each of the elves helped their respective woman to their seat, then asked what type of drink they would prefer. Of course, Isabela said wine, Bethanie and Marie agreed, while the other 3 did not. As the friends ate and drank, the large wooden door at the end of the room opened and in walked the man Isabela had fainted into earlier. The other women gasped, as sure enough, there was a white bearded man with a big hairy body walking in. He was only wearing red plush pants with his black boots and had suspenders on over his shoulders. Was this really santa?

He sat down and was quickly supplied with a drink from one of the elves. Finally, he spoke, looking at Isabela first, so Isabela, how do you find my island? She was startled at first, not thinking she had left the yacht with any ID, and didn't remember actually talking to this man. She answered anyway. Well, So far, it has been a blessing. Landing here and finding you, I just have to say how thankful I am that you were here with your little helpers.

Isabela had forgotten her concerns over how the man knew her name during the course of dinner. Everyone made small talk, enjoying the food, the company, and the oddly helpful little elf servants. Isabela finally leaned in closer to the man and asked... So are you him?? He just grinned at her, cocking his head to the side, opening his lips up for a sideways smile, and at that moment, Isabela swore she had just seen his tooth sparkle. He stoop, raised his ornamentally decorated glass and his voice. Ladies, I thank you for your company, and just to clear up the confusion, "Yes, I am Santa Clause


and these are some of my elves. This is my vacation island, I spend most of the year here now as the need to make Christmas toys has gone down thanks to Amazon and Walmart. We still do a little work around the holidays, but mostly I just like to have a good time!" He gulped down his drink and watched as the 6 women each digested what had been said.

Isabela was the only one of the 6 who didn't question what was said, somehow she just felt that it was right and was completely fascinated. The women talked and drank and ate. Santa had promised them he had sent word for some aid to come their way but that his island was rather tricky to find. It might take a few days to get someone there, he had said. Eventually, the meal ended and the ladies had all gone back to their rooms.

Vacation over.

Isabela was sleeping, lost in a dream, when a shriek rang out, she sat right up, and looked ahead.

Her friend Amanda was crying on her knees. This was not the same room she had fallen asleep in. It was small room that looked like a cell. The walls were made of bricks and there was a barred window on the door. She looked at Amanda, her eyes were red, her face covered in tears. Her hair was a mess and what was left of her robe was in tatters. She couldn't be consoled, she just kept at it, then amplified her noise when the door opened again and a less cutsey set of elves came in and dragged Katy off.

Isabela tried her best to calm her friend and eventually, was able to get a few sentences out of her.

He has a workshop.... He wouldn't let me go... omg... it wouldn't stop...

And with that, she passed out leaving the other women to wonder what had happened. The remaining friends, managed to try to have a conversation about how they got to this room, but no one other than Amanda could remember anything. Amanda, after having calmed down a little, said the elf asked if she had wanted to see Santa's workshop and she had agreed, but under the condition that she be blind- folded to not know the secret location. After that, she went back into mumbling and fell asleep. As the hours passed by, eventually Katy was returned and Heather was taken. Katy was in a similar shape as Amanda, mostly shrieking followed by ranting.

I can still feel it... the elves... his candy cane... it was so sweet...

Next up was Marie's turn, she fought like hell but the elves over powered her and she was drug off to deal with the dreadful happenings on her own. The day flew by quickly, the elves even brought food and drink to the dingy room although no one was really in the mood to eat. Isabela tried to urge them to keep their strength up but the devastation was taking over. The next time the door opened, Marie was carried in, covered in blood and unconscious. The elves were careful about laying her down before snatching Bethanie by the hair and dragging her out. Isabela moved over to her friend Marie and put her head on her lap. She tried her best to clean Marie up but could only do so much with what she had. Eventually, Marie moaned in her sleep...

Harder Santa

Isabela's jaw dropped, had her friend just had a sex dream where Santa was fucking her and she wanted it harder? Her pussy tingled. No, you can't think like that, not in this situation. It had been over a week since she had been filled up by her husband and she hadn't had any urges due to the extreme rollercoaster they had been on. Now suddenly, her teenage fantasy of Santa came back to her and her


body reacted accordingly. She squirmed with her friend's head on her lap, just inches away from her moistening pussy. At least, she could resist the urge to play with herself with her friend's head in the way. As the time went by, Isabela's urges faded and she began to fall asleep, it was then that the door

opened and Bethanie was carried in, passed out, but not covered in blood. The elf looked at Isabela and flately said, "...in the morning."

The ladies all gathered around Bethanie trying to see if she was okay, but she was mostly as catatonic as the rest when were when they had been brought in. She simply rolled over on her side and seemed to be out. The morning came early, and as the guards were opening up the door, Bethanie rolled over quickly, grabbing Isabella by the arm, "Don't resist, just don't resist!!" Isabela wondered what could have happened to these women as the blindfold was pulled over her eyes and she was led away.

After what seemed like an eternity, Isabela was finally brought to a room and had the blindfold removed. She tried to quickly look around but was shocked when the bearded fat man stepped into her line of sight. He still had those rosey red cheeks and big smile, but for some reason, Isabela didn't feel the warm and fuzzies that her Santa memories had given her.

Santa extended his hands, grabbing her wrist with one, and placing the other on her back. He her to what looked like a wooden workbench that had been tied off from the ceiling so it was hanging upright instead of sitting on the ground. Santa told her to wrap her arms around the bench, and when she complied, a quick little elf tied her wrists, then strapped her feet into some floor chains. For the first time today, Santa spoke to her. "Isabela, are you going to be a good little girl for Santa or am I going to have to put the gag and blindfold on you like I did some of your friends?" She remembered her best friends warning and replied, "I'll be good Santa."

"Well Ho Ho Ho!!" hollered Santa, "we might have ourselves a winner!" Isabela didn't know what that meant but she was determined to survive whatever Santa and his elves could come up with. Santa yelled for his bag, and a short little elf appeared with a big red back. Santa dug around in it for a while organizing its contents onto a workbench near him then stepped in behind Isabela. He reached up around her neck with his soft gloved hands, wrapping both hands around her smooth neck. He started to squeeze. Oh god no, was all Isabela could think as she lost the ability to breath. Just as soon as she thought it was over, Santa let go, then moved his hands down to her robe. He wasted no time ripping it down her body, leaving it hanging from her arms. She just realized that she was now standing naked, strapped to a wooden bench in Santa's workshop surrounded by elves and Santa.

It was right then, that a familiar scent filled the air and as she turned her head slightly, she caught the site of what looked to be a branch from a fir tree. Santa ran the branch down her skin from her shoulder down to her back, then to her ass. He swatted her with it a few times, laughing with his elves. Isabela didn't know what to think. Was this it? These people are just having fun. It was then that she noticed the fir wasn't touching her skin and that's when it happened. *SWAT*the fir needles hit her with a force she couldn't even explain, digging into her skin. It came again even harder, *SWAT, SWAT* she could feel the branch that time. She didn't know if she was bleeding but she knew it hurt. It took her a moment to realize that she hadn't even screamed out in pain, instead, she had moaned at the pain that had hit her.

*SWAT* - this time she cried out, not from the pain of the stinging fir needles, but from the thought that she is supposed to scream... Not moan. What kind of person moans from being hit with a tree branch.


Only a sadistic slut would. That's not me, she thought, so she screamed out. Santa realized this as well, as he was a professional at reading people, at knowing who had been naughty, and who had been nice. And Santa knew that this particular woman, had wanted to be naughty more than nice. Even if he hadn't been Santa, only an idiot wouldn't have noticed the moisture dripping from between Isabela's legs.

Santa put the branch down, then motioned for the elves to untie the bright red Isabela, only she knew if it was from the pain inflicted or her own embarrassment. Santa helped her to what looked like a large rocking horse. It wasn't until she started to sit that she noticed it wasn't just a rocking horse. In the seat of the wooden rocking horse was a huge wooden dildo! She again thought about Bethanie's warning and sat as instructed, lowering herself onto this wooden sex toy while Santa and his elves looked on.

She was worried about it being rough and splintery, but this toy seemed to be covered in some sort of varnish that made it super smooth. Much to her captive's surprise, she didn't shy away from the toy, she actually sat down then moved around until she was comfortable with the large sized wooden dick inside her.

Totally confident, Isabela looked at Santa as if to say, what else now?!! He simply grinned that big Santa fuck you grin back and flipped the switch that turned the rocking horse on. Isabela's face went from stubborn hopeful to WTH, in a matter of seconds as the horse not only started rocking, but the seemingly connected dildo inside her started moving as well. Isabela grabbed the horse's reigns and held tight as the horse rocked back and forth quickly. While she was able to steady herself from falling, the wooden contraption inside her seemed insistent on getting her off... It had several different modes and would go from spinning to vibrating seemingly at random, while also moving in and out of her at irregular depths. While she could handle the short thrusts, the deep ones went so deep she thought she would cry.

Just as she thought she was getting used to the wooden fuck ride and possible close to an orgasm, the ride slowed. She was both relieved and not so much relieved. She was too lost in her own thoughts to notice that the elves had brought out some more hardware for the wooden horse. The first piece attached to the head of the horse and looked like it was a seat for someone to ride, she couldn't tell for sure, but it felt like a piece of her seat been removed as well. She could only tell that something else was being attached and that an elf was now standing behind her. As she tried to turn and see what was going on behind her, she didn't notice that an elf had seated himself right in front of her and that while she had thought it looked like a seat facing away from her, the elf was in fact facing her. As she turned back around she saw this, and after she looked down and saw his elf cock standing tall in front of her, she finally gave in and tried to get away.

The elves were quick to stop that thought though. She still had a giant wooden dildo inside her and as much as she wanted to just hop off the wooden sex horse, she couldn't, meanwhile her legs were bound to the feet of the toy, her hands were bound around the back of the legs of the elf sitting to her front.

She had only inches of movement in any direction, and a hard elf cock close enough to swallow. Her anguish went up as she felt hands around her waist and a something hard pressing against her ass.

Santa walked up to her, lowering his hand on her head, gently brushing her hair out of her eyes, "Now Isabela, I thought we agreed that you were going to be a good girl? Are you going to keep your promise or should I get out some of my other toys that your friends didn't seem to enjoy?" He motioned over to a table covered in dreadful looking contraptions that she could only assume were much more painful.


She shook her head, "Yes, Santa, I promise to be a good girl" With that Santa stepped back and turned the machine on again.

The rocking of the machine had a different purpose now, each time it rocked forward, her mouth was greeted with the sweet tasting elf cock. Each time it rocked back, the elf holding her waist would shove his cock into her ass. It wasn't the first time she had anal, but it did not feel good. Eventually, the rhythm of the horse and the three people on it got into a groove, with Isabela trying hard to satisfy this cruel bunch. She made sure she kept her mouth on the elf's cock even when she rocked back, trying to get him off so maybe he would move, she tried to relax her ass enough to take away some of the pain from the elf cock entering her from behind. She was so focused on those two things that she hadn't even noticed the wooden dildo she had buried between her legs had activated again, nor did she notice that her hips were working hard to keep in rhythm with it. It wasn't until her first orgasm that she noticed, the elves did too. She heard what she could only assume were cheers from those watching as well as a hearty, HO, HO, HO from Santa.

12