Christmas Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once her first orgasm died down, she refocused on getting the elf in front of her off. Normally if she had full use of her hands, this elf wouldn't have lasted a minute. But as she could only use her lips and tongue, she had more work to do. She sucked him hard, trying to coax it out of him, then swallowed his whole cock, letting her tongue do the work on the underside of his shaft, licking it up to the tip, then sucking hard. Repeating this along with an occasional twist of her head, left the elf ready to explode and he did. She tried to move away at first, but the elf was quick and pushed her head back onto his cock as he shot spurt after spurt of cum into her throat. She could only swallow and hope this would be over soon.

The elf standing behind Isabela, having watched all this happen in front of him, decided he was going to have some fun himself and began thrusting into Isabela's tight ass over and over. Isabela noticed this as the pain she was working to alleviate returned due to the elves' erratic thrusting. Even bound and gagged by the other elf's cock, she was determined to get the one fucking her ass off too. She bent her legs slightly, pushing her ass down harder onto the elf, she used her body weight to begin to fuck him instead of allowing him to do the same. It didn't take long until the elf was pumping his Christmas spirit into her pulsing ass.

Finally the two elves left got off the contraptions and Isabela was untied from the horse. There was a wet plop sound when the wooden cock slipped out from between her soaked pussy lips. She was used and she was tired, but she still felt like she would survive. Like as long as she did what they wanted, she would have a chance to make it out. She was led to a seat, she wasn't to clear as to what it was, just happen to be able to sit without her holes being filled. Just as she was getting comfy, the back of the seat she was sitting in dropped down, causing her to end up laying face up, looking up at the jolly old fat man again! Her hands were quickly pulled and bound, followed by her legs.

Santa was now standing between her legs. He pulled his red and green suspenders down, which made his bright red pants drop to the ground, Isabela tried to look up, to see what he had down there, but he was too fast, moved with a dash and plunged his candy cane deep into her throbbing pussy. Again, Isabela cried out with something completely inappropriate, "FUCK ME SANTA!" echoed through the building. Her eyes were rolled back in her head as this bearded man filled her tight pussy with his hard cock. He plunged into her deeper and deeper. She couldn't believe all her Santa fantasies were coming true in the most sadistic of ways. Orgasm after orgasm flowed through her body, as Jolly St. Nic fucked


her body silly. She could still hear him laughing he ravaged her tight hole, "Ho Ho Ho, looks like someone is happy to make me cum for Christmas."

Santa's words were the last thing she remembered before she woke up back in the cell. She sat up and looked around, only Bethanie, Marie, and Katy were there. She asked where Amanda and Heather were and was caught up by her friends. After she had been returned to the cell, they started over, but this time, Amanda didn't return. They just came in and took Heather, It had been a while since she had left as well. This process repeated for days on end, until it was just Isabela, Marie, and Bethanie... Eventually, it was just Isabela alone in the cell, having seen the elves return to get Bethanie without bringing Marie back.

Just as she was giving up, the door opened, she didn't bother to look up. It was then, that a man grabbed her arm and spoke. Isabela, you're going to be okay now. I'm glad you made it. There was a familiar tone in his voice as he spoke. She grabbed his hand that was clutching her on the arm, She knew this hand, she looked down at it and felt it with her free hand... she looked up. It was the captain from the ship, Captain Ryan who had saved her by pushing her into the life raft with her friends. He was escorting her from the room and down the hall before she even knew she was standing. In her head she thought, "Wait, I thought the ship sank, how can he be here?"

When they reached the end of a hallway, a giant door opened and there was Santa, with this white beard and glistening skin. The captain looked up at him, then back at Isabela, holding her tight....

The last words Isabela heard before she was blindfolded again.... Thanks, dad, I sure hope she is the one this time. The next test will tell for sure....


12