All Comments on 'Christmas Madness'

by Soshameless11

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Loved it! Just wish it had been longer with more character development. Five stars and a favorite point!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
Best quick mother/son ever.

So many possibilities for more beautiful stories.

bwmombwmomover 4 years ago
Loved it

I agree that incest might be an act of unstoppable madness and love how they were swept away. But I do hope you'll revisit these characters soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bun in the oven !!

45, young enough to carry a bun, was his dick large enough to ruin his mom, was his load rich enough to get him a sister or brother, great quick story, Please continue your writing, you get a 5.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

Please continue... Hot

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 4 years ago

I do hope there's another chapter on its way soon!

xsiveonexsiveoneover 4 years ago
Don't give up on this, please.

I absolutely agree with Always Taboo. It may have been a quick shot on your part but you hit a bullseye. Please continue this thread.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
More PLEASE , they just started. !!!!!! ^*!^*!^*!

This was short and sweet, but now tell us a story.

SON fucks MOM big deal, we could read this on

any page. Give us a story, this part was OK!!!!!

for a start. Now finish it.

...THANKS ????...

Omart57Omart57over 4 years ago
Jaysus this was-

so frickin sexy!!! Smokin hot and straight to the point! Loved every word. Five stars and favorited!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More!

I love it, more of these two lovers, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very Good

I hope he bred her!!!

dispatcher59dispatcher59over 4 years ago
Short and to the point

Short,sweet, right to the point, you can feel the heat. Hope there is more, and maybe, as some others have suggested, some breeding going on-or at least a scare. Five for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More!!

Hot!! But, too short. Would love to see the illustrated version of this. What a hot MILF! Freckled,big tits are always a turn-on. Perhaps sonny could get a friend or cousin with a hot milf/mom together for a foursome. Can't wait for the next episode of hot,clandestine m/s trysts. Keep up the good work!

AydanFioreAydanFioreover 4 years ago
Temporary Madness Indeed

I love everything about this kind of erotic fiction. Personally, I think incest in real life would absolutely be a spontaneous, irrational explosion of raw lust. The inevitable awkwardness between Nathan and Susan will make their second time even MORE intense when they finally, willfully surrender to the sinful, wicked thrill of it all. I imagine lots of dirty talk and perhaps a moment during sex where Nathan's mother reveals that she deliberately stopped taking the pill after their first fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So erotic

What a fantastic story of mother son love. I love the description on the son lusting for his newly transformed hot and sexy mother. The impulsiveness of it all made it so real. I can see mother and son returning to the party moms hair a little disheveled and her son clothes wrinkled, will the guests notice? I love that the son unloaded his seed into his mothers pussy I hope this becomes a common occurance around the house during the visit. Perhaps in a few months mom can visit her son in college and show him the next change in her body her growing and now pregnant belly.

PapaBear76PapaBear76over 4 years ago
Nice!

I agree that it could have been a little longer. It's good. Short and to the point works well with Literotica.

I hope you aren't getting too much flack from grammar knit pickers and English teacher wanna-be's. My most recent story was brutally lambasted by some sentence structure Nazi. (Sweet Melissa)

Best Wishes.

BabyBatterForMommyBabyBatterForMommyover 4 years ago
Love all of the impregnation comments!

Winter break is a lovely time for horny, hormone-fueled, college-aged sons to return home and take care of that "empty nest" syndrome mentioned early in the story.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago
That's Hott

I can just picture Susan's red lingerie!! Love for you to do more stories about Susan and Nathan.

DebbieXDebbieXalmost 4 years ago
So HOT..

I know this story is all fantasy but it seems so realistic, i could even see myself watching the pair of them together.

You have an awesome imagination.

Thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really hot story. Got me very hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I know from personal experience these stories can be true. This one was too short, but very good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

not long enough

Crusader235Crusader235over 2 years ago

Really Hot! Needs a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot!! What a hot milf. Always fun to see the transformation from bored, sexually-starved housewife to hot milf,ready to take on even her own son. Would love to see the illustrated version. As mentioned by another commenter, the second mating will be steamier because they know exactly what is taking place. Would love to ready how that scene unfolds. Great porn writing! Bring on part II,please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story but you need to continue!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Here's hoping she got pregnant! That'll solve the Empty Nest Syndrome

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSoshameless11@Soshameless11
A longtime Lit fan here to share stories about some of my biggest fantasies. Some stories appeared in slightly different form a few years ago under a long gone profile name. Some of these stories are ephemeral, just flashes with no real beginning or end. Some are purely outr...