Christmas Magic Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She takes my hand and guides me upstairs as Katrina follows closely behind. Once inside, she takes me over to the bed. As we climb on top of it, she lays her hand upon my face and gently caresses my cheek before she pulls me into a long and loving kiss. I really enjoy kissing her. It's unlike anything I've ever experienced.

I feel the bed bend as Katrina sits on the other side of me. Her hand wanders up my thigh as Jodie breaks away from the kiss. She smiles at me. I then feel Katrina's hand on my face as she guides me over to her mouth. Her kiss is a bit more aggressive. Jodie caresses my thigh.

After Katrina pulls away, they start getting undressed. I watch gleefully as the two beautiful women strip down. Katrina's dark espresso skin seems to glisten in the light of the... Woah! How did I not notice that before? The room is lit up by floating balls of light.

I look back at Katrina as she reveals a nice pair of breasts the size of grapefruits. My eyes get pulled to Jodie whose honey-colored skin looks so smooth. Her breasts are a bit smaller than Katrina's, but still very appealing. Both women show off rather large cocks. My eyes go wide. Wow... I knew they'd have cocks, but I wasn't expecting them so large. Katrina's seems to be a little shorter than 9 inches and Jodie's seems to be a bit longer than 7 inches. It makes me feel a bit jealous because my own little cock barely reaches 5 inches when it's hard.

Both women saunter over and slowly start to undress me. They leave me in my thigh high stockings and panties. I'm too embarrassed to show them my own penis, but Katrina eagerly tugs at my undies. "Come on baby, let's see your beautiful tush."

I reluctantly let her tug them down and quickly cover my pecker up with my hands. Jodie clamps her hands over her mouth. "Aww, you are just too adorable. There's no need to be afraid. We both think you're perfect."

"I... I'm just a little embarrassed. You both have such large cocks and mines... Mine is barely even half the size of either of yours," I say full of shame.

"Ooh, honey. You have nothing to be ashamed of," Jodie says as she takes my hands in hers and slowly guides them away from my crotch.

"Yeah, baby. Besides, it's not your cock that we're interested in, it's that ass," Katrina says. Jodie throws her a dirty look.

"I think your little cock is cute," Jodie says. She runs her hand up my thigh, sending shivers down my back as her fingers slowly touch my penis. She messages both my cock and my balls. "Listen, sweetie. This is a sanctuary. Here you're safe with us. You don't ever have to be ashamed or embarrassed of any part of your body. Okay?"

I nod. Her words make my heart flutter and all these warm fuzzy feelings start to bubble up inside me.

"Good, now how about we make you feel really good? Do you like that?" she asks. I nod. She smiles and winks at me. "I know you're nervous and scared. You definitely didn't imagine losing your virginity like this, did you?"

I shake my head no. She places her hand on my cheek. "Of course not, but you're open to new experiences, aren't you?"

I nod. Especially if it's with these two. Even with their cocks, although, if I'm being honest with myself, they're not as scary as I originally thought they would be. I've always been called a faggot or sissy and I've always denied it, but just seeing their dicks is making me very horny. Nervous and a bit scared, but also very aroused. Although, I'm kind of frightened and a bit ashamed that I might actually be a sissy. Wearing girl clothes for a better part of the afternoon actually made me feel kind of nice. Maybe it's just because of the company I'm with, but I felt beautiful and desired. But now that I'm faced with two women with two very large cocks, I feel my heart beating faster and my hands are starting to sweat. Am I really about to do this?

"How about you get up on all fours for us," Jodie says. I hesitantly do as she instructs.

I feel Katrina up behind me as her hands grab a hold of my butt cheeks. "Wow. This is the definition of a bubble butt. So ripe and round."

I look back at her nervously and shiver as a rope of wet liquid swooshes into my ass making my body quiver. I can feel the liquid running through my bowels. It's a very strange sensation. Not all that bad, but definitely not comfortable. I see Katrina summoning a dirty looking liquid out of my ass. "Had to give it a quick cleaning."

She twirls the liquid through the air and it hovers over to the bathroom. I hear the toilet flush. Jodie's hand cups my face and brings it to hers. She kisses me deeply. I could get lost in her lips. She's intoxicating. Jodie breaks away from our kiss and looks deep into my eyes as she caresses my face. "You're so pretty. We're going to take such good care of you. You want to stay with us, don't you?"

I nod my head. Her smile deepens. "Good, we want you to stay with us. We'll teach you how to use magic properly and so much more. Now, darling, there's something you could do for me."

"What's that?" I ask, looking into those deep azure eyes. Suddenly I feel Katrina's warm wet tongue slipping down the crack of my ass and prodding at my back door.

"I would love it if you sucked my cock. You would be such a good girl and it'd make me very happy," she says.

I swallow down the lump in my throat and look down at her big hard dick. It can't be all that bad. Women suck dicks all the time. Why should I be bothered by it? I look up at her eyes and she smiles at me with a nod. I bring my face down and get a whiff of a musky sweet smell. It actually smells rather good. I breathe it in. I look back up at her beautiful angel-like face. "I'm not sure what exactly I should do."

"That's okay. It's a learning process. Just make sure to cover your teeth with your lips and use plenty of tongue. Just have fun with it and play around. The more you play with it, the more you'll enjoy it," she says as I let out a squeal as something pushes inside my butt. I look back to see Katrina's finger pushing inside me. Jodie's hands pull my face back to her. "Just breathe and it'll feel really good. I promise."

I nod as I look down at her waiting cock. I swallow the lump that reappeared in my throat and sink down, bringing my lips only inches away. Well, there's no point in stalling. I open my mouth and take the head of her cock between my lips. It's rather spongey. Not at all what I expected. It's warm and the taste isn't bad. I swirl my tongue around the tip and get a moan from Jodie. Katrina pulls a groan out from me as she slides in a second finger inside my butt.

I slowly start to bob up and down Jodie's dick. "Make sure you breathe every time you bob up. And please keep swirling your tongue around the tip, that feels really good."

I do as Jodie says while Katrina slowly fucks my ass with her fingers. She adds a third finger, catching me by surprise as a squeal escapes my lips. I clasp onto Jodie's thighs as I continue to suck her dick, making sure to smother the head with my tongue. She moans out in delight. Her hands run through my hair.

Katrina pulls out her fingers and pours something onto my ass. "This lube is of my own creation. It'll amplify the pleasure for both of us."

I can already feel a tingling as the liquid seeps inside me. Suddenly my eyes go wide as I feel something much bigger than any finger poking at my butthole. I try to look back, but Jodie's hands tighten around my head as she forces my head down on her cock. I look up into her eyes to see they've changed. They've turned into a deep bright blue color and they're glowing. "Yes, don't stop, darling. Keep going."

My ass stretches uncomfortably as what I can only assume is Katrina's dick intruding inside me. It becomes rather painful and I wince out, but the slight pain doesn't last long as an intense pleasure takes over. I'm not sure if it's the act or whatever liquid she put inside my butt, but I start to feel a euphoria building up inside me. Katrina slowly works her dick inside me as Jodie starts to buck her hips, cramming her dick deeper in my mouth until it reaches my throat. I start to gag uncontrollably.

The pleasure mix with the lack of oxygen makes me start to quiver and shake. Katrina's humping slowly starts to speed up. She smacks my ass so hard, the sting reverberates through my body but only intensifies the pleasure. Jodie's fucking my face fully now as she forces her cock deep down my throat. I gag and struggle as the oxygen gets cut off. I claw at her thighs and try to push off, but she's got my head in a death grip and she's abnormally strong for someone so short and petite.

Katrina on the other hand is as strong as she seems as she starts to pound my ass. The pleasure overtakes me and makes me almost comatose. My mind melts and suddenly a warm jet of liquid shoots out of Jodie's cock straight down my throat. She humps my face as more of what could only be her cum fills my stomach. She finally loosens her grip and her cock dislodges from my throat, spewing more cum into my mouth. It doesn't taste at all what I was expecting. I know what my own cum tastes like as my curiosity got the best of me one night, and hers tastes so much better. It's sweet like honey but has a sour citrus flavor mixed in. As her cock slips from my lips, another jet of cum sprays all over my face. How weird. It's glowing blue. Her sperm is the same luminous sapphire color as her eyes.

However, my mind is too muddied to make any reasoning of it as Katrina slams into my ass, making me groan out and suddenly she sprays a hot jet of her own cum inside my ass. It's enough to send me over the edge as my own little cock erupts beneath me. I feel a pleasure I've never thought possible as Katrina continues to cum inside me and my own little pecker leaks out cum all over the sheets. I collapse with my face covered in this sticky blue jizz and my ass fills up with Katrina's seed. And yet, I want more of Jodie's cum. It tastes so good. I lean down to her cock and lick it clean. She only laughs. "It is good, isn't it? Also, I'm sorry I lost control for a second. You made me feel really good."

Katrina collapses on top of me as her hands wrap around me. "Fuck, that was amazing. God, Jodie, this girl has the best ass ever. We have to keep her."

"And she's really good at sucking dick, especially since it was her first time," she says as she takes my face in her hands once more and kisses me. She then licks my face clean and pushes her cum back into my mouth. I take it eagerly and gulp it down. I've come to the conclusion that I'd much rather be a girl if it means living with these two than be a boy anywhere else. Jodie's eyes go back to normal. She snaps her fingers and the cum I sprayed all over the bed gets sucked into the air and flies over to her. She opens her mouth and takes it all in one gulp. "Hmmm, she's also got some tasty cum."

Katrina pulls herself off of me, as her dick slips from my ass and sits up next to Jodie. "Do you like your Christmas present, my love?"

"It's the best one ever," Jodie says as the two lean in and kiss each other.

I feel a bit elated as I lie between Jodie's legs, watching the two of them make out. "Am I like your pet or something?"

Both of them look at me and laugh. Jodie caresses my cheek. "No silly, you're our girlfriend if that's what you want of course."

"Yeah, I think I do want that. I've never felt this good in my entire life," I say.

"Oh darling, you're going to feel this way quite often. Every day in fact. This is how life will be like with us," Jodie says. She then beckons me. "Come my little Ellie, you can be the meat in our cuddle sandwich."

I scoot up as the two women wrap me in between them. I can feel Katrina's cock rest up between my cheeks and it makes me shutter with the still wavering euphoria it brought. Jodie does something to the covers and they seem to slip underneath bodies and over us. The lights go out with a snap of her finger and soon I feel sleepy as the two women snuggle with me. They hold me tightly and I can feel their hands slowly moving up and down my body as they kiss me all over. I think I could get used to this. I've never got so much attention before or at least good attention. The attention I did receive wasn't the kind you wanted. Usually followed with a hard smack to the head by my foster care guardians, but this... This is nice.

Thanks for reading. If you enjoyed it, please give it your honest rating. Please feel free to leave any feedback in the comment section below. Feel free to reach out to me through my profile and check out my other stories.