All Comments on 'Christmas Miracle'

by Skippy47

Sort by:
  • 93 Comments
Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 3 years ago

U seem to go for for quantity of stories as your metric of choice. Might I suggest going for quality of story instead? This story is terrible on so many levels. Will not bother going into detail, but go for quality. Maybe an editor?

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747over 3 years ago

Melinda Stating that it was a 'take it or leave it' deal. Only she was a little slow. Corey decided that he would take a hike on the marriage, Melinda even if she was not sexually involved with Todd got burned in the make him jealous Friday date. Even after three years of playing brain injured waiting for Corey's family to find him for his revenge to take place. Melinda screwed up her happy little marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Strange ending

How does a man, suffering from a concussion and memory loss, find a pawn shop that his wife goes to and can afford to buy a valuable necklace? She didn't go to Texas to pawn the necklace. He lost his $1000. Why would his brother treat him so badly? And is she really going to a necklace make up for his bad behavior? This was a complete train wreck and not your best effort.

GhostdogginGhostdogginover 3 years ago
Nope

So was it worth putting his kids through three years of hell to get his revenge?

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

seems far fetched, if he was working as a ranch hand far enough away that the sheriffs office was unaware of his missing persons report how did he save up enough money to hire a PI to track down who had bought the necklace three years prior, let alone the money to buy it back, or a replacement given ranch handing pays shit an his new job didnt pay as much as the old job, the old job requiring months/years of overtime to afford it in the first place

Also if not for the 'lucky' car jacking and attempted murder what was his original plan to fake amnesia?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
enjoyable!!!!!

pawn shop no likely to have after several years. fun story. LOVE slap hapy papy #9

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

WHat a fucking drama queen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nope

She is not worth coming back for

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great spin but disappointing ending

I enjoyed the spin on the “we have to talk” walk away and just disappear.

The reconciliation ruined it for me. If I bust my ass working extra to buy something special for my wife and she takes up with another man or if I don’t and she cheats I am not returning.

Creativity and writing 3 stars

Scored as 1 star because that is how I score all RAACs

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 3 years ago

Interesting story!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pathetic

Why are stories like this on here? This is a SEX story site. People, sometimes couples, come here to read stories to liven up their sex lives. Or to maybe live a fantasy thru a story. Whatever the case is no one that comes here to read SEX stories wants to read crap like this. Im tired of this type of story in the LW category. Im old enough to remember Penthouse letters. Those stories and pictorials of beautiful women were my first introduction into the erotic world of sex. Only 1 story in a 100 in this LW section could make it into a magazine like that. All the decent writters of good sex stories have been run out of Literotica and all we have is cuck hating asshats that give stories like this 5 stars. I dont like cuck stories either, never have. But a lot of couples do like and live that lifestyle. No one ever appointed me the morality police and Im very sure none of you cuck haters have that title either. If you don't like where the story is going just hit the back button. Also any man that just up and leaves his two young children behind because his wife stepped out on him, or in the case of this story didn't, is a cowardly piece of shit. Bad things happen to good people it's called life. No one ever told me it was all going to be sunshine and roses. Hell my first wife left me for some guy that made her feel sexy and wanted. I packed my shit and left. But I still went to her house every Friday to get my son to hang out with all weekend. The wife and kids in this story should turn their backs on this piece of shit dude once he confessed it was all a revenge plot. In the story she made a very poor choice but he did the unacceptable by abandoning them. Plus proof read your work dipshit. He shaved off his bread?

P.s. don't go away mad just go away. Dave M.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So...lets get this right: she planned a date to make Cory jealous, whether she intended to actually do it we'll never know, but instead of sorting it then and there he decides to give her, their children and himself three years of misery before doing what he could have done that night.... 'Complete twat' is the phrase that comes to mind.

But not a bad read and I'm enjoying thinking about all the BTB devotees screaming and complaining to their mothers because of the reconciliation, so that's a bonus 😂

bioman57bioman57over 3 years ago

Not all that good. For me I gave it a 3 but should be no more than 2.5

The story had no surprises and at first was very slow. As the story was rolling very easy to see the outcome,

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
Too many mistakes...

Even though I liked the story and characters, there were way too many holes or mistakes. Example - 3 years? A missing person report would have been filed by the end of the first week he was gone. He said he had no memory or ID on him, but it was in the car he wrecked, so It took over 2 years to find his wrecked car? If he really WANTED to be found, why wait 3 years? HE was a selfish bastard who left his kids financially hurt. There was a lot about this tale of infidelity ( which never physically happened) that I didn't think the author thought out. Ok, he ran away to "show her" but it only made it, to me, look like he was a real jerk and coward. 3 stars because it could have been so much better... Keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That's the rub, isn't it?

The cheating spouse will likely NEVER experience true betrayal like the spouse that got cheated on.

This convoluted story somehow manages to capture that betrayal feeling. Revenge is one thing. But amnesia, and the cheater spouse being given the same ultimatum that they originally gave is a very nice touch.

She wasn't trying to make him jealous, that was her excuse for doing it. She was becoming a cake eater. I don't doubt for a second that this trauma made her wake up to reality. She was more scared than hurt. She was scared of losing him, her family, her stability, and her reputation. She did the right thing in breaking off her emotional/almost physical affair. She did the right thing to confess and take the reputation hit. But that last punishment made her truly empathize with just how toxic cheating is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Confused

Who was using the credit card? If it was him why did he leave the cash in his wallet? If it was the carjacker same question why take one credit card and leave the cash? Did he continue to have the split personality that's implied in his conversation with himself?

SKHPSKHPover 3 years ago

The writing was a bit sloppy: misspelled names and words, incongruencies. Mistakes like that spoil the reading experience. No editor? Thanks for sharing.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

Seems like he burned himself more than her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dumb

He engineers a scenario that takes years to finally happen just so he can say"Ha! Now you know how I felt!" ???

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Secretary

So Corey has a secretary yet works overtime to make extra money? An hourly worker with a secretary.

Interesting too that anyone would have a secretary post say, 1985 or so. C-level exec with an administrative assistant is about it.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
Too many missteps and weird implications.

Salaried employees don’t make overtime. And why would he need a secretary? And why would an abortion cost so much that he needs to make overtime? I mean, give your head a shake. No one fucking cares.

I’m salaried, I could work 24 hours a day and no one is going to wonder why I need the extra money....because I don’t get any.

Any why be homeless? Why punish himself? Why punish his children?

It just makes no sense.

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 3 years ago
Not you best work

I have been reading your stories for a long while and I have liked a lot most of them. Regretfully, this one is too convoluted to make it even plausible. Executives with secretaries do not get pay overtime, they may get bonuses or they can get a second job somewhere else, but no overtime. At the end, he and his children suffered more than necessary to teach the wife a lesson for her actions. A divorce, would have done the same without damaging his relationship with his children and neglecting them for over three years like he did. Otherwise, it would have been better keep playing the amnesiac and prolong the wife's guilt for years to come.. Any way, what's the thing with the damn beard?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Beyond fucking stupid. An actual man doesn't up and abandon his children. He's a worthless sack of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
felt lacking something

Lots of holes to fill so it was lacking quite a bit.

Was she going to have sex or just a date to get him jealous? I don't know as what was said in the phone call his son heard was not made known but the reaction from the guy she called it quits on made it feel like he was finally going to lay her.

Was the car crash staged or not? If not then how did he get shot?

Did he really have amnesia or was that fake? If fake why wait three years to be found and why be found at all? He left because of what she did or would do. He could have staged the entire "I have a date" thing he did without the three year wait. If he wanted her back he took a huge risk waiting three years. I mean if he was leaving her for a one night date why would he take her back if she had three years of sex with who knows how many guys? She didn't, but that was a risk.

And like others said, how did he get the necklace back?

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

Hmmm.. Interesting plot but it is missing too much and didn't connect.

I think the biggest hole was punishing the children along with their mother.

GrimmerGrimmerover 3 years ago

Great plot, poor execution.

FireFox59FireFox59over 3 years ago
Interesting Story

But I don't put a lot of stock in a man that would abandon his children for 3 years just to get back at his wife. Seems to me he screwed himself more than he screwed his wife.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Little convoluted on the plot reveals (as others have commented) but I like the story overall. 5*

calgarycamperscalgarycampersover 3 years ago

His whole family will hate him. The wasted mess he created for his children, his wife, his home, his parents. They struggle while he teaches them a lesson.

The kids are damaged beyond repair, at least in most families. They may have lost the house, kids wearing old clothes, going hungry, missing events, missing doctor and dentists.

He showed them!

gyjunkiegyjunkieover 3 years ago

Three years of lying and ignoring his kids. I have no empathy for a person like that. It is child abuse. He is one huge pile of fecal matter. It would serve him right if everyone turned their back on him.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 3 years ago

3*

A well written but convoluted and improbable story with, at the end, no likeable or believable characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
'Tis the season to write fairy tales.

They both got who they married, so fuck'em if they can't take a joke.

OK, his treatment of the kids was not kosher, but like I said, its a fairy tale.

The whole premise that the wife was planning the tryst to make the husband jealous is too stupid to discuss. It sounds like from the messages Corey read that there was no suggesting that it was only an act with no real intention. Todd expressed surprise that she had canceled, and she expressed disappointment that Todd was just a cad who wanted to fuck her. Why would she care what kind of guy Todd was unless she really expected to be fucking him? So to suggest that she ONLY expected to rekindle her husband's attention is pretty lame. More silly fairy tale.

It was still an engaging read, just to find out what happened to Corey. I understand why you ended the story before we find out what finally happened to the family relationships and the marriage. That will not be a Christmas story.

Thanks for the effort.

greenman440greenman440over 3 years ago
Sadly, another marker post

on the way to Skippy's descent into the literary abyss.

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funover 3 years ago

He takes years to what could have been done in a month?

He could have done 98% of the punishment In two weeks.

For at most one transgression?

Sheesh. Wins a Literotica pettiness award.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice work

Despite what everyone else thinks, everything that happened is all on Melinda. You ski past an avalanche warning sign, and trigger it, you own all the consequences.

I think Corey would have stayed connected to the kids if he could have. And they didn't starve that I could see. Perhaps they learned a valuable lesson -- when their mom sluts around, there's hell to pay.

Or maybe they'll be snowflakes and blame dad. There's a lot of that going around today -- hard lesson completely missed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I thought that not even the most rabid, foaming at the mouth, BTB-Loving idiot...

...would not conclude that his reaction was way over the top and hurt not just his wife but his children and even himself WAY more than the facts justified.

But, as usual, I was wrong.

I’ve decided that hatred is an addiction. It must release some sort of hormone that creates a “hate-high”. Combine that with a “poor little me”, “they’ll be sorry”, self-centered focus that worships negativity at the altar of the Permanent Half-Full Cup and you have a perfect recipe for the end of our society.

Right or Left, Republican or Democrat, capitalist or communist, Christian or atheist; makes no never mind. These guys sit around wishing they had a wife who was unfaithful so they could feel sorry for themselves.

No wonder that, for the last three years in a row, life expectancy has decreased for one demographic: undereducated, un/under- employed rural whites.

It’s a white trash-apocalypse. And good riddance.

Author, you have a great future at LW. They will sit in the dark waiting to see your name.

KRD19254KRD19254over 3 years ago

Nope sorry, she should kick Cory's ass out, why? His grievance was with her NOT his kids but took it out on his kids - lost love, finances, etc. His son blamed himself. All these early years are one-timers he missed with his kids - unforgivable, Cory does not deserve a loving, wanting family. If the revenge was only on her - it was good, but it crossed the line to include family and kids. Two wrongs do not make a right.

/

2*, Hooyah....

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

I agree with those who say it was a great plot, because it really was. It just didn't really do much beyond that.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 3 years ago

Decently written story about a man who turned psycho.If he wanted to get 'found' he could have wandered around the same city where his wife was. NOT a thousand miles away.

Ironman52Ironman52over 3 years ago

Nice O'Henry ending. 5*s

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

What she did was disrespectful, dumb and blood cruel to her husband, however wht his did in response was pure unadulterated evil.

The pain and suffering he inflicted on his family was inexcusable on any level.

He does not deserve his family back for what hid did even if his wife started the whole sorry affair with her bone headed jealous thing.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
while I might agree about the kids

I disagree with all the husband haters. You don't seem to come out when mom breaks camp and leaves the kids with dad, only for him to find out he's not really dad. You also don't seem to place any blame on the whores that carry out the cuckold missions. But you back the slut no matter what she does. Hummm makes me wonder what kind of home life some of you have.

PowersworderPowersworderover 3 years ago

This was a really weird story. Why would he hurt his kids like that? They loved him and must've been devastated when he just abandoned them.

I could understand it if he went on to start a new life elsewhere, but he lived like a bum for 3 years, just waiting for Melinda to find him again... so he could have some petty revenge?

Melinda was a bitch and deserved some payback for all the emotional pain she put him through. However, any BtB that involves the husband destroying his own life in the process of getting his revenge is a major fail.

IainmoreIainmoreover 3 years ago
Xmas

Xmas just brings out the Bah Humbug in me.

KoxokKoxokover 3 years ago

The parents deserve each other since they are both awful human beings. Too bad they made 2 children and subjected them to their defective genes.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Funny story, almost satire in a way. A poke at similar stories here on Lit.

But it was well done and the the ending had a moral.

Scores 4/5

Impo_64Impo_64over 3 years ago

Tis would be a good story if they were childless...The two children that he left behind for 3 years witout a second thought ruined it...After three years this ending was impossible as he wasn't really amnesic...2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hmm, seems like a bit of overkill for revenge. It probably would have been easier and more satisfying to beat the shit out of Todd and go to jail for a year then come back.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
If

If you’re going to all that trouble to disappear, at least take old Todd out before you go.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 3 years ago
Very poor story.

It started good but very shortly in the beginning it crashed and burned. With a different ending you could have restored it but the fake memory loss and revenge just didn't do it for me. Would have been better to just fake his memory returning or leave it and telling her he gave it his best shot but he decided to just move on.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Way too creepy for me. Impossibly convoluted plot.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

This is definitely 'cutting off your nose to spite your face' territory. He was a dumbass in the first place for working crazy overtime just to buy a stupid necklace, and his overreaction to her announcement just confirmed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You know...

...I don't shave my bread either...lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is the most ridiculous horseshit i have ever read!!!! So all that ..abandoning his kids..HIS KIDS..his career and job, working as a field hand and living in a homeless center for over 3 years!! All of that just to get back at his wife!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
My opinion

This is a decent RAAC. A little convoluted but a decent story. I do agree this should be RAAC since she really only planned to cheat, but did not do the horizontal mambo yet. I know the intent was there, but she was about to tell Corey.

HKL BTB fan and RAAC under the right circumstances

amygdalaamygdalaabout 3 years ago

So he abandoned his kids and fakes amnesia and hides out for 2 years just to get back at his expense wife?????? WTF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Story's more fantasy then reality. Its a nice read but missing for 2 years is way too over the top. I hope he learned never to do overtime, bitches that want expensive crap can pay for it them damn selves.

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

Considering this guy's approach to problem-solving, I'm gonna take a guess that he worked in middle management.

norcal62norcal62almost 3 years ago

A clever copy of an earlier LW story, with good additions. Enjoyable read.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 2 years ago
A Man?

Don't understand how he could be described as a man. He took of before the wife told him what she wanted to say. Three years he made his wife and children suffer, that's not to mention his family. How do you make up for missing three years of your children's life's? What if the wife had remarried in those three years? What if his parents had died? Author forgot that not everything stays the same forever. Anyways, another anomaly I happened upon. She was married to him for 18 years while he had been married to her for 15 years. I commend the author for an otherwise fine story. He should however reread his stories before printing. Thank you for sharing.

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestover 2 years ago

Stupid doesn't even begin to describe this guy. He lost 3 years with his kids all because he wanted to make his wife hurt? What an absolute tosser.

CharliefromtheUSACharliefromtheUSAover 2 years ago

Farfetched but I liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Again. The bitch wants more. No lesson learned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What kind of asshole does that to his children? He is a selfish, self centered pathetic jerk.

Diecast1Diecast1about 2 years ago

Like the story but the husband was a bit mean. AAA++

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not bad story 3⭐

Some commenters on here said the father was mean self centered and many other mean words for leaving his kids for 3yrs.

Well look at it this way. He had no idea how vindictive his wife was going to be. She was about to tell him she was going to have a lover and he would have to deal with it. So in his mind he probably thought he was going to lose his kids in divorce anyway since men get raped in court these days. So he would disappear for a little while and see if she decided to keep her lover or do what was right and break it off. After all she never did sleep with the guy. It's not all his fault it took her forever to find him.😉

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

They're both brainlets. I feel sorry for the kids. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

God, this is truly a stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

RE: anon who thinks the husband "...is a selfish, self centered pathetic jerk."

He taught them a very valuable life lesson about the importance of fidelity and reformed the wanna-be slut wife's character. So, anon, don't be a dumb fuck when you next comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written story. Maybe it's just not a subject that i care for or it would be an easy 5 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

They treat each other like shit, why rush back into that? The story was written well, you had enough of a story line to double its length before getting boring or out of control. As long as you are happy with it, who gives a shit what someone that never wrote a single story thinks? The hardest part would be getting the kids to understand why he was such a duschebag to them. Good luck with that one.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

It was an ok story at best.

It hit more than a few could be avoided cliches but for some reason they just have to be there, like this ""Melinda, I need to warn you. Several of the women said they wanted the first shot at Corey if you ever decide to get rid of him. I said there was no way a woman would get rid of a husband who would give her a gift like that. What was your reaction when you saw it?"

Though I have to say whats been a blast is reading the usual fragile males twisting themselves into knots to find ways to excuse him leaving his kids for 3 years. I know many readers here are so stupid they make Trump fans look like they belong in MENSA but seriously, some of these are just too damned desperate and funny.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cute, unusual, 5 stars. Of course you know a 5 L-stars is really only a B... But around here... it's an A!

timrivtimrivover 1 year ago

Four years, gone abandoned his kids was now divorced couldn’t she find a better man than this loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting premise. But four years to punk his wife and make her feel bad? If he had stayed, he would have seen that right away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So the dude abandons his kids for four years so he can play a joke on his wife. Not sure if I’ve been reading a story or a pile of horse shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The only thing more ignorant than this story are the morons who like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can’t decide who wins the stupid prize. The story, the characters or the author. It’s like a trifecta of stupid. I feel like the only person with a working brain at a trump rally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too dumb for words.

jocko_smithjocko_smithover 1 year ago

Ending was too conciliatory on his part. Her own actions in not talking to him before arranging her date and likely infidelity let to the situation. She owns it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Crazy plot. Ok she was an idiot for doing the jealousy play with her husband. It was clear she had no intention of actually cheating with the asshole (based on her thoughts and her dialog with the asshole). But the idea that Corey would come up with this elaborate revenge plot is just crazy. Forget the three years. He staged the carjacking with his $1000 cash, worked on a ranch for 2+ years, and then went to the ER and homeless shelter after an accident with barbed wire fencing? Why the elaborate hoax? So he can pay her back with his threat of sex with someone else on a planned getaway? They are already divorced. Yeah he makes her feel bad. But at what price in his own life. 3 years without seeing his kids? Living off his credit cards after the car jacking? He sent signals that were not received for years and bided his time at a ranch and then homeless shelter? What? For some petty revenge? Dude is mentally impaired. Even worse than the ex wife. How did he get the necklace back and with what money? He was 14 hours away by driving. Huh?

BSreaderBSreaderabout 1 year ago
Interesting

Story

mariverzmariverz11 months ago

nunca dejas de sorprenderme autor jajaja

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Got me

Good story

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

stupid plot. she should stay divorced from that idiot

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sorry but the plot didn't work for me. Just don't think people would act like that. Not as good as you are normally. BardnotBard

MarkTwineMarkTwine4 months ago

That Corey is a world class dumb fuck. He’s upset because the skank he married wants some strange dick. So he runs away, encourages the skank to take up with her boyfriend, and pretends to have amnesia for several years just so he can throw it back in the skanks face. This is probably the worst story line in the history of literature. Please do the world a favor, destroy your computer and never write another word again.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Coward Cuck Corey

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Lol. The btb critics below are a riot. How exactly is Corey a cuckold? Todd never had sex with his wife. She seduced Todd to setup some stupid take it or leave it ultimatum regarding Corey working overtime and neglecting her. If you read the story. She never f$cked Todd, and he was possed at all the teasing. Besides beofe she even uttered her ultimatum, which was again NOT intended to f$ck Todd but to force Corey to stop working so much (yes dumb idea clearly), then he is prepared and dumps her, leaving the house. And she ends up divorcing hom for abandonment. So therr is no rational basis to claim Corey is a cuck.

However, Corey is an idiot. His plan wherein he flees, gets carjacked, works at a ranch, and ends up in the ER and a homeless shelter, waiting for his wife (err ex-wife actually) to find him, showed that he had serious mental handicaps.

Instead, he could have just told her that first night, he had.met someone else and wants a divorce. She will scream and rant and cry. Then he can tell her that he thought she would be happy since after all she wants Todd now. His disappearing for 3 years jut hurt his kids needlessly. Uggh.

NallusNallusabout 1 month ago

A little rough, but a good story! Thanks!

Not sure about the two voices in his head. Maybe it should have been made clear that he was just talking to himself.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos27 days ago

Yeah I agree with the previous poster - the story was rough, but it was quite good.

SeaChangerSeaChanger23 days ago

Cory's plan was very strange. 3*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous