Christmas Party

Story Info
Wife loses inhibition at a Christmas party.
2k words
3.36
76.1k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After starting my professional career as an elementary school teacher, I quickly realized it was not the career for me. Fortunately, I had an understanding husband that encouraged me to do something else. I didn't know exactly what I wanted to do, but I knew it was going to be in the healthcare field. I went ahead and enrolled for the program but couldn't get in until the next semester. There were two classes that I had to have as prerequisites to get in, so I signed up for those. During this time, I decided to take a part time job as a CNA at a local hospital. I didn't mind the work and started fitting in pretty well.

Shortly after starting, everyone was talking about some Christmas party. It was right after Thanksgiving and I didn't think I was invited because it was a private party that was apparently thrown every year by some doctor. Well in the coming days, a coworker told me that you didn't get invited individually but rather it was open to every employee and their spouse. I thought it sounded like fun and a good way to get to know everyone so I brought the idea home to my husband. He was fine with it and agreed to go with me. The next day, I told a coworker I was going and she said that she was too. She asked me what I was going to wear because she didn't have a lot of formal dresses. I told her that I didn't know it was formal and that I'd have to find something as well. That weekend my husband and I went out shopping for a dress. We found a beautiful strapless gown, but it didn't come in my size. They said they could order it and have it shipped to me for no extra cost, so we bought it. My husband had plenty of suits, so we just bought him a matching tie.

The day of the party arrived and the dress arrived like clockwork. I unboxed it and took it out to try on. I told my husband to come and look at it. When I got it on and he zipped me in, the dress looked beautiful, but there was one small problem. The dress I had tried on was a size bigger and while this one looked better in almost every area, I was popping out the top a little. I told my husband that I thought it looked trashy. He told me that it was definitely noticeable, but that since the dress was so formal that it would be fine. I took a final look in the mirror and thought it looked really good and thought I could use some nice earrings and a tight fitting necklace to draw the attention away from my chest. After all, it was a beautiful dress.

When we arrived at the Party, we looked one another over as we exited our vehicle. The house looked impressive as we walked toward the front door. We were greeted by the host and his wife. He took our coats and she pointed out the food and entertainment options. We migrated towards the coworkers that I had become familiar with. We introduced one another to our respective spouses and then starting small talk about our attire. The party was great. There was live music, so my husband and I even danced a few times.

As the party started to die down, the hosts gave a few of us girls a tour of their home as the men hung out around the bar. It was amazing in many ways. Room after room was more and more impressive. We wound up in a rustic looking library/den that had double doors opening toward the main entertainment area. By this time there was only around 50 people left and several of those were getting ready to leave. One by one everyone starts to leave. Before long it's just me, my closest friend from work, the doctor and his wife. The conversation turned to an interesting table in the room. Turns out, the table was also a drink station or liquor cabinet I guess. They offered us some kind of liquor. I'm not really a drinker but I accepted to be polite. We all started talking about my career change and before I knew it, it had been an hour and I had a couple of more drinks. We were now sitting on a large tufted leather sofa. With myself and my friend on one end and the doctor and his wife on the other. My friend indicated that her husband was ready to go. The doctors wife said that she hadn't yet met her husband and would love to see them out.

This left me alone with the doctor on the couch. He continued asking questions about my former career and what my plans were in healthcare. He was very nice and easy to talk to. He told me that he would love to have me work for him if I was interested and once I finished school of course. He also complimented my dress and offered me a foreign chocolate. He slid over on the couch and I took a chocolate. It was delicious and filled with a chewy caramel. He complimented my necklace and reached to touch it and ran his fingers along my neckline. It was a little awkward, but my mouth was full so I only offered a half smile of sorts. He moved his hand down closer to my cleavage and then out of nowhere complimented my boobs. I didn't know what to say. I didn't know what to do. He then leaned in and tried to kiss me. I turned my head to avoid him, so he moved his mouth onto my neck and his hand fully caressed my boobs.

My mind started to race and I started to panic. I knew I had to get away. I turned slightly to remove his hand from my breast and mouth from my neck. I went to try to stand up, but when I went to push myself up from the couch my hand landed directly on his lap. I couldn't believe it. There was no way this was real. It felt like there was a water bottle in his pants. I still have no idea what came over me, but I instinctively started to rub it. I wish I could blame the alcohol, but that wasn't really it. When I felt of it, I just felt this surreal feeling that I had to touch it.

That feeling coupled with how bold and demanding he was had me in a vulnerable position. I settled back on the couch and continued to grasp and rub it through his pants. He once again tried to kiss me and I avoided it once again and just like before he moved to my neck. This time he wasted no time in reaching inside my dress and rubbing and squeezing my boobs. After just a minute or so of this he takes his hand out and reaches over and gives a hard yank on both sides of my dress pulling the top of my dress down and completely exposing my breast. He put his mouth on the one closest to him and used his hand to guide mine back to his crotch. I began to rub again and as I did, he started to unbuckle his pants.

Once they were unbuckled and unzipped, he guides my hand up toward the opening and I began to fish it out. It felt even bigger once I was touching it directly. When I had finally worked it free, the sight of it was unbelievable. I had thought it was the size of a water bottle by feeling of it, and while that's probably about right, it was probably a good half over again as long. I got lost watching my little hand move up and down on his enormous cock. He pauses his assault on my breast and pushes my head towards his lap. I keep my mouth closed causing it to rub against my face. I couldn't help but open my mouth a little and lick the sides. I started getting more and more into it.

As I'm licking it, he raises up slightly and pulls his pants half way down his thighs exposing everything and giving me better access. He then pushes my head further down until I'm licking his balls. I start to suck on them as he starts to once again play with my exposed breasts. After a couple of minutes of this, he eases the pressure on my head and guides my head toward the tip. It was everything I could do to get the head in my mouth. After just a few times in and out of my mouth he pushes my hips toward the edge of the couch. I know he wants me to get in the floor in front of him. I pull my mouth off of him and straighten up to get into the floor. During this time a part of me had forgotten where I was, but I was back in reality now. I saw a man standing at the double doors watching.

I knew I had to stop, but for some reason, I just couldn't. I positioned myself on the floor in front of him. He looked at me in the eyes as I took him in my mouth once again before he laid back and relaxed. I bobbed up and down a few more times before removing it from my mouth to experience the full size of it with my tongue and hands. I took one of his balls in my mouth and began lightly sucking as I stroked him. I gave him one more slow lick from sack to head before taking what I could in my mouth to try and finish him off. It was during this slow lick that I heard the commotion behind me.

Phrases like "Oh my God," and "Who is that" were being whispered behind me. It was way too late now. I began taking as much of it as I could in my mouth lightly bobbing my head and pumping hard with one hand and trying my best to rub his balls with the other. I stopped every minute or so to catch a couple of deep breaths before devouring it again. This went on for a few minutes I guess, but I wished it would have been longer. Then, all of a sudden I felt him tighten in my hands. As I pulled off of him, I felt a warm stream hit my face and then another. They kept coming as a continued to feverishly work it with my hand.

When the streams stopped and he relaxed in my hand. I opened my eyes and truly began to take in what had just happened. In front of me was my own hand on the enormous cock of a basic stranger. His enormous member is covered with my spit and his cum. I feel it all over my face as well. As I look down I noticed that my exposed breasts are covered as well. As I go to push my hair back to wipe my face, I realize it's in my hair as well. As I use my hands to wipe what I can from my face, the chatter behind me was a stunning realization of what was next. I pulled my dress back up where it was supposed to be, stood up, turned, and headed for the door.

There were probably less than 10 people gathered near the entrance mere feet from that couch. Most had watched a good portion of what I had done and everyone could see my shiny face and cum splattered hair. Most were men that looked at me with desire, a couple were women that looked at me like I was a complete whore, but one was my husband. I couldn't make eye contact with him. I simply walked to get my stuff and headed to the car. As I sat in the front seat, I was worried about facing him, but oddly enough I had enjoyed what I had done.