Christmas Party

Story Info
Kissing under the mistletoe leads to more.
2.1k words
4.31
12.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to heyall for his help with this one, should of been a Christmas competition entry but was unable to find a reliable editor until he stepped in.

As always constructive comments appreciated but anonymous keyboard warriors will be ignored

Christmas Party

The Engineering Christmas parties were legendary within the company and now I had joined Engineering I was going to get to attend one and see for myself how good they were.

The party started in town at a bar where we all gathered, had a few drinks and let our hair down a bit. Once everyone arrived we walked to the venue, which was a converted church a short walk away.

The venue was quite noisy as we entered with Christmas music blaring out. We had rented the top floor of the venue, which was a wide balcony which wrapped around the whole building and at the top of the stairs the Engineering Director met us and presented us with vouchers for free drinks and a shot of vodka to get the night started.

I spent an hour or so drinking and chatting with various people and then realised I need the bathroom. Looking around to find them I noticed a group of about 5 women had positioned themselves near the bathroom entrance and as I got close it was clear they had mistletoe and were all insisting on a kiss before entry to the bathroom was permitted. The five women ranged from early twenties to mid fifties in age and had obviously had a lot to drink as they were making plenty of noise.

As I approached, the first woman Claire waved the mistletoe she was holding in my face, laughing and shouting Merry Christmas. In her late 40's Claire was a bubbly lady with plenty of curves and as I bent forward to kiss her I am sure I felt her squeeze my cock. I gave her a quick peck on the lips and moved on.

Second was Vanessa, who was in her early 30's and a real gym bunny which showed in her figure, which was ironing board like. I am sure her husband appreciated her but nothing about her body appealed to me in any way. As I leaned forward to kiss her she turned offering her cheek which I was happy to kiss and move on.

Third in the group was Katy who was only 20 and quite shy in the office, but received a lot of attention from the younger men. Obviously being led astray by the older women she flung her arms around my shoulders and planted a great big kiss on my lips, before screaming Merry Christmas and giggling uncontrollably.

Fourth was Joanne who was in her mid thirties, with a shapely figure with shoulder length blond hair. She talked non stop at work and was just as loud here appearing to be ruling the roost. I leaned towards her and as our lips touched something weird happened. It was like bolts of electric shooting through my body and I felt Joanne quiver. All to soon it was over and in a slight daze I moved on to the last of the group.

The final stop was Lisa, who was in her early 50's and worked in reception. She was a lovely friendly lady but was old before her time and to be honest it was like kissing your grandma. By the time I came out of the bathroom the group of women were gone because the food was being served, any opportunity for another kiss with Joanne was gone.

The rest of the evening went by quickly with shots being drunk, lots of food and plenty of banter. As the party drew to a close I headed to the downstairs bar to treat myself to a really nice whisky before heading home. While waiting for the barman to serve me someone appeared at my side, it was Joanne. I offered her a drink but she declined and came straight to the point.

"Tell me you didn't feel what I felt when we kissed earlier?" she asked.

I couldn't deny what I felt but as we were both married I didn't feel we could do anything about it and I told her so. "I don't know about you but I have never felt anything like that with my husband. I love him dearly but that kiss was amazing. Could we try it one more time to see if it was a one off?"

"Not here," I replied, terrified that we would be spotted by someone from work or worse some one my wife knew. So we agreed to meet outside in five minutes.

I ordered my drink at the bar and by the time it had arrived, Joanne had disappeared into the crowd. Looking at my watch I drank my drink and headed for the door saying goodbye to various people on the way. Stepping outside, Joanne was nowhere to be seen and so I walked up the road slightly to try and keep warm. Suddenly a hand reached out and dragged me into a shop doorway. Her lips were on me immediately and once again it felt as though bolts of electricity were passing through my body. The kiss seemed to last forever with hands roaming all over one another groping one another over our coats. When we came up for air, it was Joanne that spoke first.

"Come with me, my friend has a flat nearby and she's away at the moment."

She grabbed my hand and dragged me off down the road, head spinning from the booze and the amazing kiss we had both just experienced.

The flat was about a five minute walk away and neither of us spoke until we were close. "We need to be quiet going into the building, I know a few of her neighbours and I don't want them to see us."

Quietly we climbed the steps to the front door and she entered the code to gain access to the building. The flat was the second floor and we headed up the stairs both getting nervous realising that this was really going to happen. Next to the door was a small key safe, Joanne entered another code and the safe opened revealing a front door key.

We entered the flat into a narrow hallway and as the door shut behind us I pushed Joanne against the wall and we started to kiss again. My hands started to wander but I quickly realised her coat was causing an obstruction and so I unzipped it and pulled her forward slightly to enable me to remove it. Throwing her coat on the floor, my coat quickly followed and our hands started roaming.

As we came up for air I reached around her back, pulled down the zip of her dress and with a quick shimmy her dress pooled at her feet. Undoing a couple of buttons my shirt came over my head whilst Joanne unbuckled my jeans and dragged them down below my knees, so I kicked off my shoes, followed by my jeans.

Both of us stepped back to take in the sight before us; Joanne was about 5ft 8 with a good figure for her age. Her breasts seemed bigger now she stood there in just her underwear, they must have been at least 36C and I couldn't wait to get my hands on them.

We started kissing again like a pair of randy teenagers and I gently pushed her back against the wall which drew a little squeal from her as the wall was cold and she was now wearing very little. "I need you now" she said but I was determined to make this last as it could be the only time I get to do this.

"All in good time," I said taking her by the hand and leading her down the hall to the front room, which was lit by the moonlight coming through the open blinds.

We sat on the couch and I took her in my arms again kissing her deeply our hands wandering over our bodies. I reached around her back and unhooked her bra and in between kisses removed it releasing her beautiful 36C breasts.

I took each nipple in my mouth in turn flicking the end with my tongue and gently sucking, causing her to moan telling me I was moving in the right direction. Meanwhile I felt her hand enter my boxers and so I moved slightly to give her better access.

Tracing my finger down her torso, caused her to shiver as my fingers were still quite cold. When I arrived at the waist band of her panties I used the landing strip of public hair inside to direct me to the target bringing a gasp as I eased finger into the folds of her pussy, feeling the heat and dampness.

My now rock hard cock was poking out from my boxers and so with a little help from me she pulled them down to my knees and gently stroked my cock making me groan. I was close to shooting my load and so I slipped onto my knees on the floor in front of her causing her to let go of my cock just in time. I ease her panties down from her hips and pulled them off giving me a first view of her soaking wet pussy, which had lovely big labia hiding the pleasures within.

I leaned forward and took my first taste of this wonderful woman and a moan emanated from her as I slowly ran my tongue up and down her pussy. Her clit now fully exposed quickly became the target of my attention and as her moaning started to increase I added a finger and then two, finding the spongy area of her g spot. Quickly I could feel her pussy pulsing around them as her first orgasm arrived.

Letting her recover I joined her back on the sofa and we lay down beside one another with me gently caressing her nipples with my fingers whilst kissing her neck.

"Fuck me, fuck me now," she gasped, but I was in no hurry so I allowed the shaft of my cock to slide along the lips of her pussy without entering her.

Joanne reached down, grabbing at my cock in order to try and force it into her.

Avoiding her hands I continued to caress her nipples and whispered "patience" between kisses which seemed drive her crazy. Then as I felt her frustration rising out of control, I eased the tip of my cock into the entrance of her pussy and slowly entered her.

Holding my cock deep inside her I was her making crazy but I wanted her frustration to rise again, before slowly and gently starting to fuck her. As I started to move inside her, the moans became louder and as I slowly increased my rhythm her legs wrapped around me trying to force me deeper into her. As her second orgasm hit, it was all I could do to not shoot my load deep into her, however I was determined to resist so I could fuck her one more time.

Realising I still had not cum, Joanne moved me onto my back and slid down my cock her focus was purely to make me cum deep inside her. I reached up and held both of her tits in my hand as she slowly moved up and down on me. Getting closer I pulled her towards me giving her a passionate kiss and then took one of her nipples into my mouth and sucked for all I was worth.

Feeling my climax building I gripped her ass driving her to go faster. A massive orgasm hit me and I erupted with string after string of cum buried deep into her, which seemed to push her over the edge into a third and final orgasm. As it subsided she flopped forward and we led there both in ecstasy, my flaccid cock still deep inside her.

We must of both drifted off for a short while but I came too when Joanne climbed off of me and my cock slapped onto my stomach. Realising the time I explained that I needed to head home before my wife suspected something and Joanne helped me locate my clothes. We kissed at the door and agreed that this was a one time deal, never to be repeated and I headed home content, semi sober and very tired.

Nothing was said at work, we carried on as normal working with each other for another 5 years, however every Christmas party ended the same with us at her friends flat or for the last two in a local hotel in a room booked by her in advance. Eventually her husband got a job near London and she moved away and the Christmas parties became rather tame. But trips to our head office in London, well they were a different story!!