Wife's Pussy is Poker Jackpot

Story Info
Wife offers self at poker night.
2.1k words
4.12
36.9k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,076 Followers

"Why don't we make it more interesting?" my buddy Jim said as he shuffled the deck. "Why don't you put Carol's panties in the pot?" he said, suggesting we play for really high stakes, my wife. I told him I wasn't sure she would go for that, but I also knew she was game for a lot of things I never would have expected. She had a frisky streak that sometimes really surprised me.

"I wouldn't go for what?" she said as she came back into the room. I told her what Jim had suggested. She smiled, then turned her back to us and left the room.

"You guys wouldn't know what to do with a real woman, one you don't have to blow up before you use it," she said laughing as she started for the kitchen. "If one of you won me, you'd have to be able to get it up first," she said wiggling her ass at the guys at the table as she went through the door to the kitchen.

"Oh yeah?" Jim said as passed out the cards. "Let us put that sweet ass in the pot and you'll see who can get it up. She had already left as he said it, so it was mostly for our benefit. The door closed behind her as she carried a tray of dirty dishes to the sink. She was gone for longer than I expected, but when she came out she was wearing almost nothing. A short babydoll nightgown and I gasped as she strutted by showing off her almost naked ass and tits to the guys sitting around the poker game.

"Go ahead and put me in the next pot," she said with a smirk. "Winner gets the host's wife for an hour, unless you couldn't get it up that quick." She laughed at her own joke, then sat in the empty chair and slipped off her panties and then handed them to me. "Play for some real stakes," she said, handing me her panties and nodding toward the center of the table. "Make that two hours," she said, throwing out her chest and getting every single guys attention because her nipples were poking through the thin material and her boobs were nearly falling out of her nightgown.

We had played at my house for six months and she had never been interested in playing, so she usually stayed out of the den unless it was to serve drinks, but she had also not been coquettish or flirtatious before. She had hardly talked during games before that night, but Jim's suggestion about playing her I guess got her juices flowing, got her bold side let out of the barn.

We had actually joked about us playing for her ass, but of course I never thought she was serious. We had once swapped with another couple years before, back when sex was still new and exciting, before the everyday drudgery of married life dulled the spark of marital whoopee a bit. But when Jim suggested we play for her as the jackpot it brought back some of the old naughty and madcap Carol i had married and fell in love with.

"Why don't you play seven card stud 'no see em'," she suggested with a naughty smile. I knew she liked all the guys, and I knew she wouldn't agree with being the jackpot if she didn't, so I watched her slip out of her panties as she sat facing the group, and then she handed them to me and motioned with her head toward where the pot would be. I placed her lacy panties on the table and smiled at her as she grinned back. We are nudists, going to many resorts and nude beaches over the years, so I knew being naked in front of the poker players did not bother her in the slightest.

"What if it is a draw, like two winners," Jake asked with a grin. "What if there's no clear winner?" Carol grinned and said then maybe they'd have to share the pot. "Two hours?" He asked.

"Can there be a tie in poker?" she inquired. "If nobody wins," she said scanning the group, "maybe you'll just have to just share me."

"I'm out," said Carl, throwing his cards on the table.

"Me too," said Jim, putting his cards down cards and giving a shrug. I placed my cards down and said I'm out as well.

"So the pot goes to the group, right," Carol said standing and showing her no-panty bottom as she turned as if to show off for the poker players. "Two hours, right?" she said, holding her hands out to her side and twirling completely around, giving us all a good look at her ass. "Follow me, guys," she said as she made her way to the bedroom. "Last one there has to watch."

Jim was the first one at the door after Carol, and I knew he had the serious hots for my wife and was next to the bed by the time she started taking off what little she had on. "I'll watch," I said as I took a seat in the corner. When Carol was nude the guys gathered around her and began kissing various parts of her body. Jake put his hands on her bare boobs and Carl went straight for her firm bottom, massaging each cheek with his hands.

Carl brought the deck into the room and said they should cut for her pussy. Carol took the cards and offered each a chance to take a cut. Jake drew an Ace and showed his card to the rest of us, gloating at his good luck. "Okay," said Jim, "you get her pussy for twenty minutes. the rest of us will cut for our turns." They each drew a card and Jim drew a king, Carl a ten. Carol offered the deck to me, but I said I'd win the pot for the night when the others left.

She smiled and set the deck down and climbed on the bed. Jake knelt on the bed and lowered himself down until his face was at my wife's pussy. Without hesitating, he put his mouth to Carol's sweet slit and began to lick and suck on her slippery and shaved pussy.

While Jake feasted on her slit, Carl began licking and sucking on each nipple, moving from one to the other. Jim put his lips to hers and she returned his kiss with energy that had him feverish with desire. Jake ate Carol for ten minutes before he scooted up and inserted his stiff, bouncing cock into her eager and splayed pussy, puffy and pink from the work of his mouth. He began fucking my wife with energy as she started to moan with each of his thrusts. She grunted with every push into her. Her voice vibrated as he excitedly shoved himself into her. Jake know how to fuck, so she came quickly and I wondered if he ever had fucked my wife before.

Jake moved off Carol after twenty minutes, reluctantly, then Jim took his place, sliding his erection slowly into Carol's already wet pussy, lubricated by Jake's tongue and cock. Carol smiled at me as Jim began fucking her with quick, steady strokes. He had never fucked her before, but he vigorously pushed into her with an enthusiasm I had to smile at. He had been wanting to do that since we were in college, I was sure of that. It was probably amazing that he hadn't.

After Carl fucked Carol for twenty minutes, he started kissing her passionately. She put her arms around his neck and returned his kisses with a soft and active mouth, letting him have her tongue as they kissed. I had never seen her kiss any of my friends, let alone fuck anyone else. Without asking, Carl moved from on top of Carol to behind her, got her up on her knees, and then he pushed the tip of his cock at her tiny anus. She smiled and pushed her ass back towards him, then wiggled it slightly until he worked himself into her back door.

Carl fucked her for his twenty minutes, then Carol got up and directed Jim to get on his back and she lowered herself sown onto him and instructed Jake to put his cock in her ass, then she told Carl to "bring his big cock" around to her mouth and took him between her lips.

I did not know she knew anything about being 'air tight' and watched her with the three guys with one of them in each of her holes. My wife was being fucked in the pussy by one, in the ass by another, and was sucking off the cock of the third. I was actually delighted at her for fucking my friends, seeing her have sex with our poker group, with the only exception of her husband who would be fucking her later. After each had done her for fifteen minutes, they switched places and she continued to fuck all three with a passion and sexual fervor I was so pleased to be able to see.

Finally, when she'd fucked them all under the table, she motioned to me to join her and I took my place between her legs and happily pushed my very hard erection into my wife's very well-fucked pussy. I was fucking her when Carl and Jake left the room and Jim slowly got dressed, watching us the whole time, and joined the other two outside.

The next week we found out that word got out somehow that Carol had fucked all of the poker group at our house. Carl's wife laid the law down, saying he was not going to play poker at my house any more. When she said that Jim's wife found out about it and repeated those words to her husband. Jake, who is single, was the only one left out of the group. He told me he would be by to help me keep Carol happy for as long as I needed him to.

The following week, Jake was at our house on Tuesday night, poker night, and he kissed my wife at the door and sat down with us in the family room. After we chatted for a bit, Carol went over to Jake and took him by the hand, then she led the two of us to the bedroom where she undressed and stretched out on the bed,opening her legs and reaching up to us with outstretched arms.

"Could you help a young wife get a little recreation?" she asked the two of us. Jake bent down and kissed her, saying, "For you I'll do just about anything." He put his hand between her legs, fingering her already wet and puffy pussy as he kissed her long and hard. "You have the sexiest wife in the whole country," he said without moving his face away from hers. "Fucking her is the best thing I've done my whole life."

He turned to me and said, "You are a lot luckier than you deserve to be, mother fucker."

I turned to him and said, "Fuck her or I'm going to push you off this bed and take your place." Jake then lowered himself down on her and inserted his very stiff and ready cock in my wife's very wet and impatient pussy. As he fucked her I bent down and put my lips against hers. We kissed as my friend fucked her with a slow and steady rhythm.

Jake has become a regular at our house, being there once a week to fuck my wife in our bed, often with me riding shotgun next to them until he leaves and I take his place between her lovely thighs. I play poker at another friend's house once a month, but his wife stays in the other room and there is just card playing going on while his wife reads or watches television. I have never regretted offering Carol as the jackpot in our poker game when four of us played for my wife's sweet and juicy pussy with a game of no see 'em stud poker, interrupting our card game. None of my poker playing buddies ever complained about interrupting our card game.

Carol often goes over to Jake's house now for some recreation. She usually gets home around midnight and we usually have sex until one or one thirty. Offering Carol as the pot in our poker game was one of the best things to happen in our marriage. I am now a big advocate of wife sharing and watching the wife fuck other guys.Let me coin a phrase: A well fucked Hotwife, makes for a happy life.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,076 Followers