Christmas Party Bang

Story Info
Christmas Party.
1.4k words
2.71
42.2k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I hold a Christmas party every year at our home. My wife dressed as Mrs. Claus and I dressed as Santa. My buddy Jake and his wife came dressed as Uncle Eddie and Catherine from National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation which was spot on. They even drove their RV over to the house and Jake put the house out to the storm drain. The RV was definitely a talking point as people strolled in. There were probably 25 to 30 people inside. We had people playing cards, singing karaoke, and just having a great time.

A couple of hours and a bunch of beers later I had to take a break from playing cards and hit the bathroom. I ran upstairs because I knew it would be empty. As I was taking a leak I thought to myself that I haven't seen my wife in a while. I texted her and thought maybe she had her phone on her. As soon as I hit send I heard her phone ding on the nightstand. I went back downstairs and started looking for Jenn. I asked a few people and nobody had seen her recently. Finally her sister said that Jenn was going to run down to the basement and grab another bottle of liquor from the liquor cabinet.

I walked down the hall towards our basement door. The door has been locked from the inside. I thought Jenn locked it when she came back up. Nobody had seen her in so long I decided to grab the key from the drawer under the microwave. I opened the door and noticed the radio was on downstairs and the dim light over the pool table was on. There was also a smoke haze in the air that smelled of cigars and weed. The liquor cabinet was downstairs to the right behind the bar. The pool table was on the other side of the wall as you walk down the stairs so you cannot see the pool table coming down.

It is also hard to hear anyone coming down the stairs. I made it to the bottom step and noticed the liquor cabinet door open with 2 shot glasses and a empty bottle of tequila on the bar. I am now really confused on what is going on downstairs. The song playing on the stereo changed so I picked up on the sound of pool balls knocking together but not loudly like people are playing. It's more like someone is just shaking the table and the balls are lightly banging while they are in the pockets already. I wait till the next song starts to play so I can peak around the corner without possibly being seen.

I snuck down to the floor and crawled to the right then angled back towards the sectional that faced the pool table. From there I crawled behind the sectional to the other end of the couch and poke my head out. I figured I would be seen if I stuck my head out so I decided to use my phone to take a look. To my surprise I see my buddy Jake who is dressed like Uncle Eddie with someone bent over the end of the pool table. Jake's shorts and underwear he had on under his robe are laying on the floor and his robe is undone. Jake has his hands around her waist and is just fucking as fast as he can fuck. I am under the assumption that he is fucking his wife on my pool table right now so I ho ahead and hit record on my phone. My man is even puffing on a cigar while he fucking. He stopped for a second and pulled his robe off and threw it back towards the couch and it almost landed on my phone.

Jake's fuck toy spread her legs further apart for a deeper drilling. He grabbed two handfuls of a red dress and continued to fuck her. As I study the screen I notice Jake's fuck toy has on red and white stockings with red high heeled shoes. Then the truth slapped me in the face. Uncle Eddie is currently hammering his cock into Mrs. Claus's pussy on Santa Claus's pool table. Jenn and I have talked about her fucking Jake for years so watching him bang her was a huge turn on for me. The two of them continue screwing doggystyle for about five more minutes. Jake stops and turns Jenn around and kisses her passionately. Jenn drops a hand down to Jake's dick and strokes it while they kiss. He puts both hands on Jennifer's shoulders and pushes her down to her knees in front of him. Jennifer gets the hint and starts to furiously suck Jake's dick like it could be her last. She sucks down to the base and starts sucking his balls while stroking his cock at the same time. I cannot take it anymore and pull out my rock hard cock and start jerking off to this show my wife is putting on.

Jake reaches down and grabs Jenn under her armpits and lifts her up off the floor. Then he slid his hands down to her ass cheeks and picked her up off the floor and positioned her over his dick. Jennifer reached down and guided Jake's dick back into her wet pussy. She let go as soon as the head passed through her outer pussy lips and placed both hands on Jake's shoulders. Her pussy was so wet and gaping already that she sank straight down to his balls. Jake starts raising and lowering her up and down on his dick. Jennifer leans in and starts sucking Jake's neck as he hammers her pussy. Her legs are wrapped around his waist like a couple of pythons devouring something. Jenn grabbed Jake around the neck with both hands and snapped her head back quickly and she started grinding her hip up and down as Jake fucked her pussy. Then I heard what sounded like water falling to the floor and realized Jennifer was squirting all over Jake's dick.

Jenn leaned forward and gave Jake another big passionate kiss. This is an open mouth kiss with tongues sticking out just tongue fucking each other. A true porno kiss. Jake sat her back on the pool table and pushed her flat on her back. He pulled her top down so he could see her tits bounce. Jenn raised her legs and Jake placed his hand behind her knees and pushed them up. Jennifer sat up momentarily to grab Jake's dick and place it back i to her pussy. With one push Jake went balls deep again. Jennifer laid back down on the table. Her eyes were rolled back in her head and her mouth was wide open. Jake started fucking her again with reckless abandon. Jennifer was rubbing and squeezing her tits. She was Jake's little slut at this point. Jake had really picked up the pace of his strokes and it looked like he was about to explode.

Jenn placed her heels on the edge of the table and sat up on her elbows. Jake made a couple of deep pumps and pulled out. The first cum bullet hit Jennifer in the chin. The next shot landed between her tits. The last 3 or 4 spurts landed on her dress. Jennifer leaned up the rest of the way and sucked the remaining cum from Jake's dick. They did not say anything else to each other. Jake put his underwear and shorts back on along with the robe. Jennifer pulled her top back up and slid her panties back on. Jennifer started up the stairs first. Jake grabbed her ass before they got to the door. Jenn turned around and kissed him again. Jake pulled her top back down and sucked on her tits a few more seconds before pulling her top back up. They proceeded out the door and closed it behind them.

I waited a few minutes and made my way back upstairs to rejoin the party. I made my way back to the kitchen area where I found Jennifer and Jake grabbing some more snacks to take out to the guests. Both acted as casually as ever. All three of us returned to the party. Everyone was so drunk nobody even noticed the three of us had disappeared. I have rewatched that video from the basement over and over. I cannot wait till next year's Christmas party.