All Comments on 'Christmas Party Bang'

by AverageDad1977

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Another Christmas cuck story.

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Maybe Average Dad but a far better than most first time writer. Welcome to the fold! We need more like you. Very detailed description of a hungry stolen tryst. Absolutely no characterizations, but we really didn't need any as this is a cameo, not to be expanded upon. There are a couple of word gaffs and some impossible physical posturing that were a bit off putting, but not fatally so. You could do well by engaging the service of a volunteer Editor/Proof Reader and I would be happy to be called on for that if you take the notion. Keep 'em coming.

Gmann006Gmann006over 2 years ago

i cant wait until youpeople can write something original in regards to your twisted fetish

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So it was his fantasy but why wouldnt she tell him so he could have enjoyed it? Had he not stumbled on it he would lose out. And what about jakes wife? Is it ok with her? Just out of spite i would show her the video right then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If it was a turn on for you it was a turn off for me.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

More cuck drivel, not tagged either.

Scores 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a lousy, worthless way to start a new year in loving wives. Another wimpy cuck story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why,??? Do you intend to screw his wife on the dining room table and then serve them both??? That still means a whole year of no sex with the cheating bitch.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Just another dumb cuckold story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your wife is a whore and as bad as she is, you still don't deserve her, or anyone else, you pathetic sack of shit.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

It's a shame that the idiots haven't died out in the new year either. Unfortunately, this author and his story prove it to us!

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Oh gray another cuck writer. Without cuck tags.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wimp - 1*

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

Just what we need. Another pathetic cuck husband that gets off on his wife cheating on him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So a cheating wife as she never mentioned it, and you didn't tag it as cuck story so no ponts for you. If you write this type of shite put it in fetish so all the cuck lovers can find it and tell u how great it is

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very erotic in good detail! I just wish he had cum in her cunt.

Thriller54Thriller54over 2 years ago

If only he took her out to the RV that was added to the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"I cannot wait till next year's Christmas party". That was it? That was the end? Come back and finish this tale you wimp. If nothing else, have someone finish it for you. As Jake finished your wife for you! Piss-Poor. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ugh

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And again...if Odiouser likes it you know it's a steaming pile of shit.

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

You can't blame us, you set yourself up for whatever well-deserving bad comments you're getting here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for ruining Christmas for me. 1-star.

turanga99turanga99over 2 years ago

Garbage story from a garbage writer.

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Faggot!

fishgetterfishgetterover 2 years ago

This is almost verbatim to another story on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fuck, why wait until next Christmas? Invite him over to fuck her again on New Years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Look at out little troll, whining like the little bitch he is because he came to a site all about wives fucking others and low and behold that’s exactly what he found. Damn, that idiot has got to be the biggest pussy to get so damn butt hurt over free porn stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn, I’d love to catch my wife like that!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I actually kind of enjoyed this. Sure, she may have cheated, but he’s not too broken up about is, so all’s good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Anyone who complains about made up stories is fucking gay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We attended a huge Christmas party at one of my wife’s biggest client’s home. I went exploring a bit and stumbled across several couples engaging in sex that I knew we’re not married. When I went to tell my wife about it, I couldn’t find her. I went looking and ended up out at the pool/guest house. I looked in and found her having sex with someone….another woman. That woman had my wife backed against a counter and was down between her legs licking for all she was worth. I watched her bring my wife to orgasm then she stood up, kissed her deeply and left. My wife stumbled out a minute later and I caught her before she got back to the main house. I pulled her in for a kiss and tasted her pussy juice on her lips. My dick got even harder and I pulled her into a dark spot on the patio and bent her over and slid right in. I commented how wet she was and she just snickered and said “I’ll bet.”

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked this. A lot.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
More

More rubbish about a spineless husband and his slut of a wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous