All Comments on 'Christmas Past, Christmas Present Ch. 02'

by SouthernCrossfire

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
SisterJezabelSisterJezabelover 3 years ago

Wow! I only gave a suggestion, you have taken it and run with it beautifully! Thankyou!

mcollectmcollectover 3 years ago
Well done

Love both chapters. But the second blew me away. Reminded of Carmen Allende's writing.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunover 3 years ago
Great Story!

Really enjoyed this. Five Stars!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Other than a big editing mistake on page 1 confusing Angela and Paula, the rest was golden. You do a great job of putting human emotions into words. 5*

KaeyoKaeyoover 1 year ago

Chapter 1 was really good I thought. Then I read chapter 2. One if the best I’ve read in quite some time. Thank you.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueabout 1 year ago

I liked how you wove all the threads together. A lot. Very nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Awesome story. There is some confusion with Paula/Angela names that tooke awhile to figure out but your story was worth the effort, Thanks!

TwmatthewsTwmatthews20 days ago

What a terrific and emotional story. I have to remember not to read these beautifully painted stories during allergy season because my eyes were watering.

Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSouthernCrossfire@SouthernCrossfire
4/4/24 Update: "Crossed Paths," a story of old friends reuniting, was recently published for the Wicked Games challenge, in which everything isn't as it seems. Hope you'll read and enjoy! If you're looking for something older, you might try "The Valentine's Dance," a late 1...