All Comments on 'Christmas: Past, Present and Future'

by Pelaam

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I loved it!!!

Very hot and just the thing I was looking for. Stories Like this get me through the lonely holidays, with hope that they won't all be so lonely. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Bravo!

Pelaam you never fail to write a beautiful story. Sweet, tender, and lovely!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
As Usual

you do a wonderful job! Love the way you write and the stories you tell. Can't wait to read the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wonderful

love the story as usual..but maybe it's just me, i prefer your other stories where the younger boy is gentle and slender and the older man is strong and possessive.it just feels more natural.:P

anyway, thank you for your amazing story!

iguanacoosbayiguanacoosbayabout 14 years ago
Loved It

I loved the switch of the younger stud to the elder mate. The switch was a very lovely twist, and I loved it!!!! There needs to be more like this one. Us older lovers are just as hot as the young studs.........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Just love it, finding a great love after being spurned by a selfish soul.

alexandra36alexandra36over 13 years ago
Different....

It's romantic but I would of prefer the older male to be more dominant.

It's different and a nice read.

Darby4186Darby4186over 12 years ago
Perfect reward

This is a perfect story! Yes we do need a different approach once in a while. We older lovers can be very rewarding but sometimes we do need to be rescued from the oppression we've found ourselves suffering within. Thank you for truly giving joy and hope to an important population!

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

this is by far your truly BEST STORY IVE READ. i am blown away..... well done fantastic. x x x x x x x x x x x x

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WHEN'S THE WEDDING !

AND I HOPE THEY BOTH GOT TESTED AND HAD CLEAN BILLS OF HEALTH TOO ! ESPECIALLY SINCE THERE IS NO TELLING WHAT WAYNE MAY HAVE BROUGHT BACK WITH ALL HIS FOOLING AROUND. SO HONEYMOON IN JAPAN OR SOMETHING ? CAN YOU SAY MOUNT FUJI UNDER A FULL MOON. SO ROMANTIC ! WOULD LOVE TO HEAR MORE ABOUT THIS COUPLE.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous