Christmas Photoshoot

Story Info
Couple do a sexy photoshoot.
4.9k words
4.2
25.7k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike drove to the photographers shop and dropped Cindy off out front while he went around to the back and parked the car. She entered and greeted the photographer, Paul. "Hello, we have a 4 O'clock Christmas photo session."

"Welcome, Cindy? And your husband Mike will be joining us, correct?" He marked off their arrival in his computer.

"Yes, he is parking the car." She answered and looked around at all the glamorous photos on the walls. "You do beautiful work." She complemented as she walked around the waiting area.

Paul admired her form as she moved, such a woman was easy to make glamorous. She wore a tight red sweater with white trim and had jingle bell ear rings. Her red and white candy cane striped tights clung to her legs. The Christmas fantasy of half the men in town if he guessed right. Mike entered and Paul greeted him. "You must be the lucky man, Mike?" He held out his hand to shake Mike's. "My job will be so easy with such a cute wife and husband to shoot."

Mike shook his hand and flushed a bit, he always felt nervous about other men admiring Cindy, but he loved it just the same. "Thank you. We certainly don't know what to do, so we are in your capable hands."

Cindy came over and took Mike's hand as Paul opened the door to the back. "Not to worry. you are my last models for the day, so there is no rush and we can get everything just right." Paul reassured them as the entered a high roofed space with a cozy fireplace in the corner and a large Christmas tree beside it.

Paul guided them to a pose between the fireplace and the tree. He took a few pictures and gave them directions about where to stand and how to hold each other. "These will make fine Christmas cards." He said. "Now lets have you sitting in front of the tree." He suggested. "Pierre, bring the bench over." He called to his assistant.

Pierre a well muscled man in his late twenties carried over a wooden bench and placed it on some marks on the floor. "They do look like a cute couple." He told Paul as he moved back into the shadows.

Paul winked at him as he walked by. "Mike you sit on the bench, yes, just like that." He watched Mike get seated. "Now, Cindy you have a seat on his lap." He instructed. He came over and made some adjustments to each of them. Touching Cindy lightly as he got her arranged just right. He snapped a few pictures and then had her shift on Mike's lap. A few more pictures and another shift.

"We need something else..." Paul thought aloud. "Pierre, bring the toy box and a candy cane." He instructed. Pierre brought a box of props over and set it down beside Paul. Paul picked up a foot long candy cane and handed it to Cindy. "Don't worry, it is just a glass prop." He assured her.

"Good, I would hate to get my sweater sticky." She agreed. She held the prop a few different ways, even playing like she was bopping Mike on the forehead with it. They all laughed at that.

"Pretend you are tasting it Cindy." Paul suggested.

Mike sat transfixed as his wife put the straight end of the glass cane into her mouth. Her eyes were fixed on his as she licked around the tip, then slid it in a bit further. His cock grew underneath her and she wiggled so that her ass was rubbing his growing erection. She kind of forgot about Paul briefly as she sucked on the candy cane lustfully.

"That may be a bit too sexy for the Christmas card." Paul broke through the building tension. Cindy turned red as did Mike when they realized just where they were again. "We can do some of those pictures as well if you like." He suggested.

"I didn't bring anything of that nature to change into." Cindy made what she hoped was an adequate deflection. Mike was looking at her with a hungry look and she could feel his cock throbbing underneath her.

"Not to worry, we have an assortment of costumes and outfits of all types." Paul assured her.

"Maybe a red teddy by the fireplace for Santa?" Mike suggested.

Cindy blushed, but a teddy would cover most of her, and Mike did enjoy showing her off. "I guess we can try one outfit." She agreed.

"Perfect, Pierre will show you the changing room." Paul switched out his camera as Pierre led Cindy away. This left Mike sitting on the bench with an obvious erection, which he was trying to hide. "You may sit over here by me if you like Mike." Paul motioned to a directors chair nearby. "I think she had that effect on all of us." He added as Mike approached.

"She does have that effect on a lot of guys." Mike agreed.

"How sexy would you like these to get?" Paul asked rather directly. Mike stared, unsure what to say. "We can do R-rated, or explicit teasing or full on X-rated porn if you like. The pictures are just for you, well I do keep a back up copy just in case you lose them." He smiled at Mike.

"X-rated?" Mike thought aloud as he was shocked by the thought. His cock was twitching like it liked the idea. He was torn as always between propriety and desire.

"I'll see if we can talk her into it then." Paul assured him, pretending not to realize that Mike's statement was just a thought, not a request. Cindy entered before Mike could correct him.

Cindy lit up the room as she entered. Her legs were tone and covered in stockings with the same candy cane pattern she had worn earlier, just sheer and shimmering now. The waist of the red teddy was high cut to show off her hips and the thin taper in back framed her ass beautifully. The top took a deep plunge between her ample breasts, showing her curves along the inner edges. It was a satin material that clung to her such that her nipples could be seen poking up under the material. She had tied her hair up in a pony tail and put a red bow in it. Her smile as she walked over to the men was bright and excited. "How do I look?" She asked.

"Oh My God." Mike uttered, feeling as though his jaw had just hit the floor. "You look amazing."

"A sexy as any of the porn stars I have shot." Paul agreed with a sly grin.

"You have not." Cindy looked at Paul shocked. "Have you?" Not sure if he was bluffing or not.

"It was at a convention I was covering several years ago." He explained. "Pierre bring the black rug over." He took Cindy's hand and led her a few short steps to the fireplace.

He knelt and adjusted some knobs so that the gas fire crackled to life. "Your husband would like to have some very sexy shots. I will be happy to do as much or as little as you are willing." He whispered as he worked.

Cindy glanced over at Mike sitting there, he blew her a kiss. "How sexy did he want?" She asked as Pierre moved between them and Mike with the rug.

"He wanted the full X-rated porn package. I assured him that I only keep a back up in case something happens to his copy." He said in a hushed tone, trying to keep his tone even and business like.

"That dirty little pervert, always thinking about porn." She was a little excited though and enjoyed pushing Mike out of his comfort zone. "Ok, but only if he just watches."

Paul thought about it for a minute as Pierre finished getting the rug arranged. "I think I can arrange that." He assured her. In his director voice he told Cindy. "Lay down on the rug and we will see how that looks."

Cindy lay on the rug, it was softer than she had expected. She sat up and moved around until Paul had her just like he wanted. His hands touching and adjusting her every few seconds. Then he started clicking away. "Give us a little motion Cindy, tease us a bit." He suggested.

She rubbed her hands up her legs and along her breasts. Turning to smile at Mike as he squirmed in his seat. She sucked on a finger while staring into his eyes. It was too much, he got up and walked closer to them. Paul stopped and looked at Mike. "Is there something wrong?" He asked.

"No, no." Mike answered stopping behind Paul. "I just thought I might join her for a bit of..." He trailed off and turned red. "Well, for some sexiness like we talked about." He tried to explain without saying it directly.

Paul motioned Pierre over to hovered behind Mike. "I am sorry I didn't explain how it works. The card package is for a family group, you and Cindy." He explained. "The glamour and sexy shots are charged per model. I do give a discount to wives of 50% off, so if you enter the picture that would be an additional $1000." Pierre loomed closer as Paul finished his explanation.

"Oh, I see, but the....umm." Mikes nerves were showing badly. "The picture style requires another man doesn't it?" He finally got the words out, fearing what might come next.

Paul nodded his head knowingly. "I see your confusion Mike. You wanted the X-rated package. But that does not need another man, I was thinking that candy cane would make a perfect partner for your lovely wife." Mike relaxed a bit as he heard this. "But if you wanted a real man, that is part of the reason I have Pierre on staff." He added and turned to Cindy. "If that is ok with the lady." He winked at her.

Cindy watch Mike go from worried to relieved to excited to shocked in the matter of a few seconds conversation. "I guess so if that is what My sweet perverted husband asked for." She answered knowing that he would not be able to resist that line.

Mike could feel Pierre looming over him, he was panicked and trembling as he listened. Somehow his concerns were taken as suggestions by Paul and his wife, maybe he should just shut up and watch. It would be safer that way, but his mouth got him further in trouble. "I guess I should have realized you couldn't be in the pictures too Paul." He tried to cover his irrational statements as a lapse in his judgement.

"Oh I have tripods and camera set ups that allow me to join in as well." Paul explained. "Why don't you get them set up Pierre." He instructed. Mikes face turned pale as he realized how Paul had interpreted that. "Now Mike bring that candy cane over here for your wife."

Paul was surprised how meekly Mike went over and did what he asked. Cindy recognized the caving of Mike's will completely. He would do anything she asked of him and likely anything Paul asked of him at this point. He handed her the glass cane and stepped back to his seat a few feet behind Paul.

Cindy blew him a kiss and licked the candy cane again. This time she looked at the camera and sucked all she could in, accidentally gagging a bit as she did so. "You may have a little trouble with Pierre later Cindy." Paul told her as she gagged. Her eyes widened and she glanced over at the assistant setting up tripods and cameras.

"Now bring it down." Paul instructed. She dragged the cane along her breasts and teased her navel with it. Paul reached down and with a flick of his fingers unsnapped the crotch of her teddy. Her pink pussy was exposed to the camera. Mike was trying to peek around Paul. She rubbed the glass along her labia getting it damp with her juices.

Looking up at Mike she slid the glass candy cane into her moist slit, moaning quietly as the cold glass filled her. She bit her lip and Mike was given a full view as Paul moved above and behind her to snap a few more photos.

She worked the foot long glass rod as deep as she could, feeling it bottom out deep within her with just the curve sticking out. She shivered a bit with the cold glass in her and her nipples puffed up to stiff nubs. Paul reached down and slid the teddy aside so her breasts were free of the material. He moved back around to the front and snapped more pictures as Cindy started easing the glass rod in and out of her.

Pierre was finished setting things up and stepped over. "Anything else?" He asked as he watched Cindy impaling herself on the rug.

"Why don't you go put on the Santa suit." Paul suggested. He adjusted the tripods and set up 3 separate camera rigs. 2 video and 1 fixed photo set up and his other camera in his hands for close ups. He was impressed that Cindy was still teasing herself with the candy cane and pinching her nipples with her free hand. Mike was still squirming in his seat as he watched his wife play. "I have something special for when Pierre comes back." He told them both.

He rummaged through the box and brought out a pair of bright green bows with clamps on the back of them. "If you would, take off the teddy now please." He reached over to take the candy cane from her as she stood up. He looked at her as he licked the juices from the end of the glass. She blushed red all over.

"Perfect." He grinned as she handed him the red teddy. He reached up to pinch her left nipple. Tugging it until he could clamp the bow on, then repeating the same with the right side. She gasped as each clamp bit down on her sensitive breast "Now a little more wrapping." He brought over a green and gold sash which he tied around her waist leaving the bow in back.

"Ho Ho Ho." Pierre chanted from the door as he entered. The suit was not the standard Santa suit. The pants were red, but skin tight and his cock had been run down the right thigh where it bulged obviously. The top was also tight, hugging his muscular chest. He left off the beard and had a red pointed hat on his head. If Santa was a stripper this is how he would look.

Mike did a double take as he saw Pierre doing his Santa imitation and walking towards them. He couldn't believe the bulge in the pants, he just stared at it.

"Just one second." Paul told him and Santa paused his steps. Paul moved around behind Cindy and made an adjustment to the bow adding something that was tickling at her bottom. Then he positioned her near the tree and went to each of the cameras. Once they all had green lights on he turned and said. "Ok enter the scene."

"Ho Ho Ho." Boomed out again as Santa stepped past Mike and into the field of view. The cameras clicked away.

Cindy saw the sexy Santa and noticed the bulge as well. Now she knew why Paul had warned her when she gagged on the candy cane. "Is that a package for me?" She asked in her sweetest most innocent voice. Mike melted when he heard her speak.

"It certainly is my sweet." He moved closer and guided her hand onto his cock under the suit. "And are you my treat?" He asked, his hands moving up to touch the bows on her breasts. The movement making her gasp as the clamps tugged on her aroused nipples.

"I ran out of milk and cookies, I hope this will do." She answered. It sounded corny, but she couldn't take it back now. She did a little jiggle and her breast sent shocks through her. There was a little jingling noise from behind her when she shook.

"Let's see what is jingling in the back." Santa said turning her around and pushing her forward a bit. He laughed a full hearty laugh. "Mistletoe, my favorite." As he saw the sprig of mistletoe tied to the bow in back with a pair of jingle bells along side. He squatted down and gave each cheek a little kiss, followed by a long lick up her crack. "Don't tell Mrs. Claus." He said before kissing her ass again.

"I won't tell her if you don't tell my husband." She responded as her legs trembled from the oral assault.

"Agreed." Pierre pushed her legs apart slightly so he could reach her pussy as well. His tongue expertly flicking along her wet slit and twitching anus. He added a finger into her wet pussy and rubbed within as he licked without. Her knees finally gave way and she sank down onto the rug. His tongue stayed plastered to her as she lowered herself down.

"Oh fuck, more please." Cindy moaned. Paul grinned as he snapped photos of her face and swaying breasts from the front. Behind her Pierre added a second finger and began twisting them around. Her pussy was sloppy wet and dripping as he worked her open to add a third finger.

Pierre lifted his tongue away from her and drove his fingers deep, lifting her slightly as he did so. Cindy gasped as he did so. "What do you want from Santa this year you dirty cheating slut." He asked her. Mike gasped at the language, but saw that his wife was fully aroused and desperate now.

"I want your big cock stuffing my stocking Santa." She answered, then added. "Please." She looked up as she felt the fingers pulled free from her. Paul motioned her to turn around. When she did Pierre had slipped the pants down to free his thick veiny shaft. "Oh my god!" Her eyes went wide as she saw that the bulge had been all too real.

In his chair Mike rubbed his own bulging cock through his pants as he watched his wife crawl over and grasp the massive cock. He wanted to say something, but there was a video camera not 2 feet away capturing every sound and movement. His own eyes bulged as her delicate hands grasped and stroked, then her tongue licked him from base to tip.

Paul took some close ups as Cindy swallowed the bulbous head. Thick spit dribbled from her lips onto her chin as she bobbed and slurped like she was starving. He moved over to the side and motioned Mike to him. "Keep taking pictures to get close ups. The camera focuses automatically so just point and click." He whispered to Mike as he put an elf hat on his head.

Mike wanted to stop it all, but then he looked through the camera and saw Cindy in ecstasy with her mouth full and the bows wrapping her up so festively. The words hung in his throat and he could not say anything. Then he saw Paul, naked now except for the hat move into the scene with a butt plug. There was a glistening red jewel on the base.

Pierre held Cindy's head as he stroked into her. "Good idea elf, a little bling for this fling." He laughed a hearty 'Ho Ho Ho' again as Paul rubbed the tip and eased it into her anus.

Once the plug was settled, Paul wasted no time. Cindy was already wet and gaping a bit from the fingering. He slid in behind her and rubbed his cock along her wet slit. Cindy moaned with her mouth full and Pierre pressed a little deeper. This drove Cindy back, impaling her on Paul's cock waiting at her entrance. Then as Paul pushed forward, Pierre pulled back a bit. Soon she was rocking between the two cocks, thoroughly impaled from both sides.

Her breasts swayed with the motion sending additional shock waves through her. She could barely tell what direction was up as her orgasm washed over her. Her body quivered and her pussy spasmed around Paul's cock while her tongue danced under Pierre's. A few moments later she realized the men were staying quite still as her body experienced a few residual aftershocks.

Mike was clicking pictures as Paul directed him to get close ups of her pussy impaled on his shaft. He also moved up to get some close up shots of her mouth stretched around the big cock of Pierre. His own cock was straining in his pants, he could feel the slick wetness as it leaked onto his briefs.

"Let's move to the bench." Paul suggested as the two men eased out of Cindy. She stayed on her hands and knees panting and dripping for a few minutes. Pierre moved up to sit on the bench in front of the tree. Paul rearranged the video cameras for the new location and helped Cindy up. "I want close ups from here and here." He instructed Mike as he pointed to a location beside and in front of the bench. "You should be clear of the video and still able to see everything."

Mike nodded, "Yes sir." He responded automatically.

Cindy stood just out of camera range catching her breath and gathering herself for the next bit. Paul hit the buttons to start the video and motioned her towards Santa sitting on the bench.

Pierre looked up at her. "Come sit on Santa's lap dear." He said with his cock standing up obscenely thick and still glistening with her spit.

Cindy walked in, the red gem glittering between her ass cheeks as she moved over to him. She planted her feet on either side of his legs and felt the head of his cock just under her. Pierre reached up and plucked the bows from her breasts, she gasped as the clamps released. Her breast lit up on fire as the blood flow resumed. She held onto his shoulders to keep from falling over.

12