Christmas Photoshoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul moved in as the helpful elf and guided Pierre between her labia. Pierre gave a gentle push up with his hips and pressed down on her shoulders with his hands. Cindy felt herself split open wider that she could recall. His thick head tugged at her as it slid between her labia, the warm up had done its job and he was able to slowly enter her in a steady motion. Inch by inch he glided into her, she thought it would never end.

Once he had bottomed out deep within her, Pierre gently tapped on Cindy's thighs. She opened her eyes and looked at him. She instantly knew he wanted her to shift her knees up to the bench. As she repositioned, she felt him shift within, filling her to capacity. Her mind knew that with her kneeling on the bench he would be free to move a great deal more than if she had been standing. Her body quivered at the thought of what was coming.

Cindy settled back onto Pierre as he started a slow rolling motion with his hips. He only moved an inch or two, but it still set her to bouncing. "Oh my God!" Mike let his reaction slip out aloud as he took pictures of the cock sliding in and out. Paul hushed him from above taking close ups of Cindy's face and breasts as she rode Pierre.

Once she was riding smoothly, Paul moved down and started twisting and pulling at the plug in her ass. Cindy moaned as her anus added its sensations to her excitement. The first time he pulled it free she squeaked out a little scream. He did this three more times before swapping the plug out with his own cock.

"Oh Fuck. What did I do to deserve two cocks Santa?" Cindy moaned as she held on tightly to his broad shoulders.

Mike shifted from her being penetrated up to her face. Her expression was one of wild lust filled ecstasy. His own excitement was barely contained as he watched her grinding now on both cocks.

"Only the naughtiest cum sluts get double marks on the naughty list." Pierre explained. His eyes locked on hers as she grinned a proudly expectant smile with a naughty twinkle in her eyes. "They get don't get coal for cheating on their hubbies." He pointed out with his own sly smile.

She glanced at Mike and smiled at the camera. Then turned back to Pierre. "What do the get Santa?" She asked in her most innocent Barbi doll voice.

"They get a double shot of cum." Santa answered with a harder thrust into her.

Cindy gasped and squealed. It wasn't really words, but everyone understood her excitement at the idea of that gift. She leaned back a bit, driving herself onto his shaft as he picked up the pace. He breasts jiggled as she bounced on his lap.

Paul supported her as she leaned back, his own cock feeling every bounce as it was still embedded in her ass. He reached under her arms to hold her and his hands cupped and lifted her breasts. Pierre leaned in and suckled on her left breast.

It didn't take long for Cindy to reach another orgasm. Screaming and gushing as her pussy and ass clamped down on both cocks. She threw herself forward and held tightly to Pierre. Paul took this opportunity to start pumping into her ass. "Yessssss..." Cindy hissed her approval. Paul held her hips and pounded into her as she continued her orgasmic ride. He soon slammed in and started spurting thick ropes of cum deep into her ass.

Pierre felt Paul slam in and gave him a count of five to fill her. He then placed his hands on the seat beside him and planted his feet as paul pulled away. His hips began pistoning up off the bench, driving into her with a wet slapping sound.

Cindy was lifted up by Pierre's strong thrusts. She gasped and held on for dear life as each lift was followed by her falling back onto him, further impaling her on his magnificent shaft. She lost track of time and orgasms as she was fucked like a rag doll on his lap.

Mike stood with his jaw opened as he watched her bouncing on Pierre's cock. His own has just burst and shot a load of cum into his underwear. He was as amazed as he was embarrassed. Paul took the camera from him and started taking pictures of Cindy's pussy as the juices frothed up and cum oozed from her gaping anus.

Pierre Grunted and with a final thrust filled her completely. He held her tightly in place on his lap as his cock twitched and spurted within her. Cindy held on tightly as she felt him fill her with his warm cum. Her body quivered and shook as the waves or her orgasm finally began to settle.

Paul finished snapping pictures and shut down the video cameras. He put his own clothes back on and guided Mike back to the chair. Pierre held Cindy for a while and helped her down off the bench when she was ready. She wobbled a bit as he turned her around to let her sit down. Then he disappeared into the back.

Paul brought Mike a pair of flash drives. "The first is the one for the Christmas cards, the second has the other clips and pictures on it. Don't mix them up." He advised. "I will bill the credit card on file, I hope that is Ok. I will waive the fees if you let us post it online though." He offered, knowing full well he could get a great deal more for it by selling it to a few porn sites he had contacts with.

Mike stared at the flash drives in his hand. "I don't think so, but let me think about it." He said in a bit of a daze, still processing what had just happened.

"Think about it. I'll wait 1 week before processing the charges." Paul told him.

Pierre came out from the back, dressed in his work clothes again. He carried Cindy's clothes in his hands. Paul led Mike over to her on the bench as Pierre approached. "Your clothes ma'am." Pierre said as he handed them to Cindy.

"Thank you." She took her clothes and held them close to her as she sat. Looking up at Mike she asked. "Is it time to go now?" Still sounding a bit overwhelmed from the experience.

"I think it is dear." He agreed with her and kissed her forehead. "Do you need help with your clothes?" He asked.

She stood up and pulled her sweater over her head. She reached over to take Mike's hand. "Just help me steady myself and I will let you clean me up when we get home." She answered with a little wink and a smile. Then she waved at Paul and Pierre. "Thank you both for a wonderful photoshoot."

"You are quite welcome, let us know if you need any pictures in the future." Paul answered for them both as they watched the couple heading for the front door.

12