Christmas Present

Story Info
Neighbors include new arrival in their sex adventures.
12.8k words
4.76
14.4k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
genzsub
genzsub
252 Followers

Author's Disclaimer: All characters depicted are over 18, etc. etc. Enjoy!

=====================

In October, I moved into a new apartment. That was after breaking up with the fourth love of my life in five years. You know the old joke. What does a lesbian bring to a first date? A UHAUL. Well, that was me.

Since moving out of my parent's house for college, I had fallen in love with almost every woman that spread her legs for me. Now I was twenty-five and moving into the first apartment that I actually paid for. I had moved in with each of my exes after less than a month of knowing them. And every one of them was going to be my last girlfriend.

My most recent ex was a policewoman I met at a lesbian bar. She was gorgeous, confident, and muscular. The fact that she could break me at any moment was more of a turn-on than it probably should have been. The night we met, I ended up at her place zip tied to her bed. Fuck if it wasn't the hottest sex I'd ever had. I knew after that night that I would be getting tied up a lot. She brought out the submissive side I hadn't realized was there.

I moved in with her after three weeks and the first few months were wonderful. She made me feel like her own princess and I was happy to be the soft blonde to her harsh brunette. Then she started getting more possessive. The joy she showed at having me by her side seemed to gradually turn into suspecting everyone of flirting with me. Which, in turn, became keeping me at home and not wanting me to go out if I didn't have to. That submissive side that I so enjoyed at the beginning had been twisted into subservience out of fear. Fear of what my girlfriend might do to anyone I talked with for too long or just smiled at. She never threatened or hurt me, but fear is not sexy. Let me repeat that because some people need to hear it.

Fear. Is. Not. Sexy.

It took me another month to get up the courage to confront her and leave. It was right after she tried to forbid me from seeing my younger brother because she thought he didn't like her. She was right, he didn't like her and that was the last straw for me. There was lots of yelling on her part, but just when I thought she might get violent, she just deflated. The strong policewoman broke down and cried. I felt so bad for bringing her to that point. I almost forgave her, but, no, I needed to get away and think rather than jump immediately back into her home and bed.

I spent the following two months sleeping on my little brother, Jake's, couch while I saved up the money for an apartment of my own. No more shacking up with the first pretty face that came along. I was getting my own place and the only one I would be living with would be Simon, my cat. Some days, even that was iffy, the little shit.

My brother and I are really close, but two months in a one-bedroom apartment and I could tell I needed to get out soon. He is four years younger than me and still in college, so trying to bring a date home when your sister is moping on the couch can be "a real killer to ole' game." His words, not mine.

His frustration got even worse when he did finally decide to bring a girl home and she paid more attention to me than him. It wasn't my fault, I didn't even flirt! Although, I might have been braless with a crop-top sleeveless t-shirt and a pair of yoga pants. How was I supposed to know that his date was bi? He didn't even know. I thought she was really sweet, but he did not get any action that night.

A week later, he came home from another date with that same woman and gave me the extra $200 I needed for the deposit on the apartment. Apparently, she couldn't stop asking about me all through dinner. I told Jake how sorry I was, but it was also a surprising boost to my ego. My brother is a good looking guy in a Ryan Renolds who doesn't know how to dress himself sort of way. So stealing a girl from him when I wasn't even trying was quite flattering.

Anyway, moving day rolled around. Jake and I were unloading a small trailer containing all of my worldly belongings. Shortly after we got started, a car parked just a couple spots down from our building entrance and two attractive brunettes got out. The driver was about my height, 5'5", with slightly wavy shoulder-length hair and looked very fit. The other was a shorter petit woman with slightly darker hair. Sisters? Both looked about my age, maybe a little older?

I was walking down the ramp from the trailer as they approached. The taller one leaned over to her companion and I thought she said, "her". The two exchanged a glance. Did they know me? Had one of my exes sent these two to beat me up or something?

"Hey," the cute smaller one said. "You must be the new neighbors."

Oh, they were my neighbors? I put down the box I was carrying and stepped off the ramp to greet them. I thought about explaining that I was the only new neighbor but decided that was too complicated for an initial hello.

"Yeah, hi," I said holding out my hand to the woman who had spoken up. "I'm Emily."

"I'm Lacey," the woman said, taking my hand. "And this is my...roommate, Rachel."

There was a fraction of a pause before she said, 'roommate'. She had to think about it and decide what word to use. Hmm, interesting. Rachel held out her hand and I shook it as well.

"We heard someone was finally moving in," Rachel started. She was holding my hand a bit longer than I expected, but maybe I imagined it.

"I thought they'd never get someone to rent that place," Lacey chimed in. "Who would have thought that an orgy would end with two people dead?"

What?!

"What?!" I voiced. "No one told me about that!"

"Lacey, stop it!" the taller woman admonished. "We've just met the poor girl." Then, turning back to me, "No one died. She's pulling your leg."

I breathed a sigh of relief.

"But don't go shining a black light in that place," Rachel added.

"What?!" I repeated.

Lacey started giggling and that broke Rachel into her own laughter. It took me a moment to catch on.

"Oh, I see, haze the new girl," I smiled despite trying to act mad. Even so, I probably would have to find a black light now just to put my mind at ease.

About that time Jake came down the stairs and out the door to get another load. He stopped when he saw me talking with the newcomers. I was about to introduce him when Lacey piped up.

"Oooo, is this your boyfriend?" she asked. "You go girl."

Once again, I was conversationally on the back foot. How was I supposed to answer that? I opted for dispelling any naughty thoughts they might be having about Jake and I right up front.

"This is my brother, Jake," I said, emphasizing 'brother'.

"How kinky," Rachel replied.

Huh? I'm sure I had a confused look for a moment, then recovered.

"He's just helping me move in," I clarified. "I don't have a roommate."

I turned back to Jake who was looking a little confused himself.

"Jake, these are my new neighbors, Lacey and Rachel," I introduced.

"Hi," he gave a tentative wave. "Good to meet you."

Was my brother being shy all of a sudden? That wasn't like him.

"You too, handsome," Lacey answered. Rachel gave her a very stern look. "What?" the smaller woman asked. The taller brunette turned back to us.

"I'm sorry, we've teased you two enough," she said.

"I haven't," Lacey answered only to get another stern look. "Fine," she added.

"Why don't we help you finish moving your stuff in to make it up to you," Rachel suggested.

That would actually be nice. We could get through this and have plenty of time to get the rented trailer returned before our deadline.

"Okay," I agreed. "That would be great. Thanks!"

===========

Less than an hour later, everything was out of the trailer and I was assembling my bed. Jake was trying to butt in and take over, but I didn't trust him. He didn't know the difference between a phillips head screwdriver and an alan wrench; he was just trying to look manly in front of my two hot neighbors.

They had an energy about them that just made you want to smile. The drudgery of the move was not only shorter but included more laughs as they bantered with each other and us. I was really starting to like being around them despite the initial weird introduction.

"We should probably let you get unpacked," Lacey said by way of going home.

Rachel, who had sat down on the floor and made herself comfortable was momentarily surprised.

"Oh, yeah," she said standing up. "It was great meeting you two and welcome to the neighborhood, Emily."

I suddenly realized that I didn't want them to leave, not yet.

"Look," I said, still trying to come up with what I was going to say. "We were just going to order some pizza for dinner after we return the trailer. Would you want to join us? I mean, as thank you for your help."

The two women looked at each other and Lacey shrugged. Rachel looked back with a smile.

"Sounds great," she answered. "Just come knock on our door when you get back."

===========

The apartment building was four adjoined units. Two on each side of a staircase that led to the two upper units. I lived on the upper right side of the staircase landing while Rachel and Lacey lived on the left.

Two hours after we had said goodbye, I was knocking on their door holding a pizza in one hand. Lacey opened the door.

"Come," I beckoned, stepping back towards my door. "Follow the smell of melted cheese."

We had also stopped on the way back and picked up a couple bottles of wine. Rachel came into my apartment carrying a third. Wine and pizza, what could be better?

After just a slice, Jake got a text and said he needed to go.

"Aww," Lacey said. "What are we going to do for eye candy?"

She had been throwing these kinds of comments at my brother all afternoon and I was starting to get used to it. She didn't seem to be seriously flirting with him, but he soaked it up anyway.

"What am I, chopped liver?" I threw in. What had I just said? I was getting so comfortable with these two that I forgot to guard my orientation. Maybe they wouldn't notice.

Lacey got a smirk.

"Oh, hunny, you are more than candy," she said in a sultry voice. "You are a whole Valentine's display." Her eyes seemed to trace my outline and I suddenly felt very exposed. I felt my cheeks flush.

My brother was oblivious.

"Ha, nice," he said complimenting the joke and completely missing the innuendo.

Rachel was laughing but Lacey just grinned.

"I gotta run," Jake announced. "Call me if you need anything, Em."

"Yeah, thanks again for the help," I waved at him as he closed the door behind him.

There was a moment of silence as Jake left the three of us gathered around the kitchen counter.

"Well he is one hot number," Rachel offered, lifting her wine glass and taking a long draw.

"That's my brother you're talking about," I pointed out.

"You have a hot brother, Emily," Lacey added.

I gave up trying to stop their mental oggling of my little brother.

"Yeah, he's got like three regular girlfriends right now," I admitted.

Lacey's eyebrows went up, but Rachel looked more intently at me.

"What about you, hot stuff?" she asked. "How many guys are you stringing along?"

"None," I said truthfully. I thought for just a moment whether I wanted to take the next step with people I had just met, but something told me that they wouldn't have a problem with it. "I'm a lesbian."

Lacey seemed genuinely surprised but gave me a nod then looked at her roommate. Rachel's expression didn't change, she just took another gulp of wine.

"So what do you do for a living?" Rachel changed the subject.

"I work for a tech firm doing custom software..."

We talked and ate then moved to the living room and talked some more. I found out that they were in their early thirties! They looked amazing, I was certain they were at least five years younger than that. I had dated a twenty eight-year-old woman who looked older than either one of them. Then again, that woman was constantly angry at the world. We broke up because I got tired of constantly trying to make her happy and failing. This pair seemed full of life and joy. I thoroughly believe that how you see the world affects not just how old you feel, but how old you look.

I also was getting more and more convinced that these two were more than just roommates. It was in the looks, the brief touches, the ease at which they laughed at each other's jokes. These clues just got more frequent as the evening wore on and the wine got close to running out.

Eventually, the conversation swung back around to relationships mainly around comparing exes. I talked about some of the women I had thought I was in love with. They complained about guys that took them for granted or were just focused on themselves. I began to question my previous conclusions. Maybe they were just really good friends and roommates.

"So, do you have a current girlfriend," Lacey asked.

"No," I started. "Well, no, not really."

"That didn't sound like a solid 'no'," Rachel pointed out.

"Okay, well, I've gone out with this one girl a couple of times, but I wouldn't call her a girlfriend. Not yet." I decided to turn the focus. "How about you two, who are you seeing right now?"

There was a silence and Lacey chose that time to finish her glass of wine. The two looked at each other and there seemed to be some unspoken decision made between them. Rachel turned back to me.

"I'm trying to seduce my roommate," she said like Lacey wasn't sitting right there.

"And I'm playing hard to get so that she has to keep trying to seduce me," Lacey added.

They both had this twinkle in their eye as they tried to keep a straight face. I burst out laughing. It just felt right that these two had gotten together. Then my two guests joined in my giggles.

I found out that they had moved in together after seeing each other for only a week! I knew how that felt, but that had never worked out for me. These two had been together for four years; it gave me hope that maybe I still had a chance to find that special woman too.

Before they left, we exchanged cell numbers in case either of us had some apartment emergency or just wanted to talk.

I watched Lacey's incredible ass as she walked out, then went straight to my bedroom. I was naked except for my socks in moments. Something about those two just got me so worked up. I laid back on my pillow and imagined Rachel with Lacey's smiling face approaching the taller woman's eager slit. The smaller brunette kissing up the taller one's perfectly toned legs to her crotch and sucking gently on Rachel's labia. My fingers traced the imaginary path of Lacey's tongue across my own wet outer folds.

Lacey reached up to grab one of Rachel's small, perky breasts, but when her hand got there it wasn't Rachel's breast it was mine. One of my hands gently squeezed my breast. Then it wasn't Lacey's hand, it was Rachel's. She was behind me and I was leaning against her. Rachel's lips slid across my ear and she whispered.

"Just relax and enjoy it," her voice so quiet. "Lacey is an expert."

My finger pushed easily into my whole as Lacey's tongue penetrated me in my mind. Rachel's hand caressed my breast and began to play with my nipple. I leaned my head to the side to give her access to my neck.

Looking down, Lacey's pretty face was getting smeared with my pleasure and her tongue went to my clit. I was so wet that my finger felt like a tongue and didn't break the illusion. I tribbed myself and pinched my nipple imagining these two women playing with me. I briefly considered edging myself then knew that wasn't going to happen.

"Go ahead, Emily," Rachel's voice whispered in my head. "Let it all out."

Oh, fuck! I stiffened as my orgasm slammed into me. I jerked and heard my bed creak. Then I was on my side doubling over as my hand continued to work my clit. One more jolt and my climax started to subside. Shit, that was nice! I laid there another couple of minutes just letting my body recover and feeling the afterglow.

===========

Over the next month, I invited Lacey and Rachel over for dinner a couple more times and they had me over as well. They opened up about their sex life, which seemed almost constant. I was convinced that if they hadn't had to go to work, they would have died from dehydration by now because they couldn't stop fucking. Okay, so I might be exaggerating a little, but I'm not sure by how much.

Then, late one Saturday morning I got a text from Lacey.

Lacey:

[Would you have a minute to give me your opinion on something? We're just next door.]

I was curious what she could possibly want my opinion on. I finished drying a dish then walked the fifteen feet from my kitchen to their door and knocked. Lacey answered the door after only a moment.

"Oh, hi Em," she said like she was surprised to see me. "Come on in."

Lacey was wearing some jeans and a cute button-down top with enough buttons undone to show some very nice cleavage. I located Rachel as I entered standing in their kitchen in a white sundress covered in flowers. She had an almost scared look on her face for a second, then smiled and waved.

"Morning, Emily," she piped up. "What brings you over?"

"Lacey sent me..."

"I wanted to show her something from work and get her professional opinion," Lacey said, cutting me off.

Lacey was acting a bit strange but I followed when she beckoned me to her room. She brought out her phone and pulled up some application.

"You said you work on mobile apps, right?" she asked.

"Yes," I answered with a squint.

"Would you take a look at this app and give me your professional opinion?"

I took the phone from her and saw a very nondescript screen. There was a large area that might be a graph and a circle that might be a button or interaction area. Nothing on the screen indicated what it was used for or even what kind of application it was.

I touched the large white button and nothing happened. I slid my finger on the screen slightly and, yes, the button moved with me. A line extended to the left and a number showed briefly above the button. This must be some kind of level control, but a control for what?

"I can see some deficiencies in useability right off the bat," I offered. "You can't tell what your actions are supposed to effect, for one."

"What if you move the circle all the way to the top?" she asked.

I didn't suspect that there would be any difference in behavior, but I did as she suggested and moved the button to the top of the screen. From the kitchen, I heard Rachel make some pained noise.

"Was that Rachel?" I looked up but Lacey didn't seem concerned.

"I'm sure she's fine," the shorter woman said and pointed back at the screen. "What if you move the circle all around, does that help?"

How was that going to be any different? But I did it just to prove to her that there wouldn't be any difference in the lack of information. I moved my finger in a big wide circle several times.

"Oh, fuuuck," that was Rachel from the kitchen. She sounded hurt!

I rushed to the kitchen still holding the phone.

"Rachel? Are you okay?" I asked as I came into view of her. She was facing away from me with her legs pressed together, knees bent, and gripping the edge of the kitchen counter.

She didn't answer me. I went up and put my hand on her shoulder. She just looked down at the counter like I wasn't there.

"What's wrong, sweety?" I prodded gently trying to get her to respond.

"Gggg...god damnit, Lacey!" she finally managed in a guttural voice.

"What?" I asked stepping back and looking at Lacey. She had the most mischievous grin on her face.

The pieces started to fall into place and I looked down at the phone still in my hand. The white button was near the top where I left it. Oh, my god!

I quickly moved it to the bottom and backed further away quickly putting the device on the counter. Rachel's body relaxed immediately and she stood up straighter. Lacey started giggling and rushed over to take the phone before Rachel could grab it. Rachel tried to reach for it in the smaller woman's hand, but Lacey swiped up. Rachel's knees went weak again and her eyes closed in pure pleasure.

genzsub
genzsub
252 Followers