Christmas Present from the Stars

Story Info
Young man receives a very special Christmas present.
5.1k words
4.5
22.2k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kVia
kVia
337 Followers

This is a Winter Holidays Story Contest 2023 story. Just a short thing. It has elements of mind control, male/female, female/female, male dom, female sub, humiliation, an incest tease. I hope you enjoy.

It was three weeks ago, the 1st of December 2030, when the aliens arrived. The news spread around the world like wildfire. Like everyone, Cy remembers vividly the moment he found out. He was home from work and lounging on the couch when the show he was watching was interrupted with news coverage of the encounters.

The first one that Cy saw was from Portland - cell phone footage in a park that showed a runner stopping as a flash of light appeared and suddenly standing in front of him was what can only be described as a ‘little green man’. The alien was no more than three feet tall with very pale green skin. It had no hair at all and a slightly pointed head. Across the torso and upper arms and legs was some kind of silvery clothing that was indescribable. It looked both hard and soft, thick and thin, shiny at times but matte a second later.

That first filmed experience was called encounter-1 or the Portland Event. The person filming says “woah” really loudly and takes steps toward the alien. It is standing just a couple of feet in front of the jogger, looking up, like it’s the most normal thing in the world. And then it speaks. The phone captured the audio well.

In a chirpy high-pitched voice, the alien says “It’s a time of giving.” There is then a long pause. “Here’s our present for you. We know you miss your mother. We shall give her back to you.”

The next moment from the event was burned into Cy’s mind when he saw it. The same flash of light and the alien disappeared and was replaced by an older woman. The runner gave a sort of pained cry and fell to his knees and hugged the woman.

It was just a few hours before details started to come out. The runner was Brian Gregory and Brian’s mother Susan had passed away five years prior. The woman that appeared on the video that day was Susan Gregory.

It wasn’t long before more encounters started to happen around the world. They all followed the same general pattern, an alien would appear before someone, speak to them in a few short sentences and explain they had a gift for them, and then disappear leaving the present for the person. A German woman named Ana Meyer had filmed the encounter that she had first-hand and had very close up video of the alien. Her alien told her in a few short lines of German that her gift would be her boyfriend proposing and starting a family. All in all, over the past three weeks, there had been 100ish confirmed encounters and maybe twenty more unconfirmed. A lady from Britain had been on the news last night excitedly sharing her new socks from the aliens.

Roger Wagner was one of the most high-profile incidents. His present had been to be the richest man in the world and just like that, he found himself with a sizable portfolio of stock in every major company, fund and bond available and several bank accounts with 9 figure balances. The details were rigorously checked but no-one was able to find anything amiss. Every stock transaction and deposit was verifiable and every balance sheet was accurate. It was as though Roger had just accumulated the vast wealth over time.


Cy knew another dozen stories of people having encounters and what they got. It was impossible to avoid reading about them or seeing the stories pop up on the internet. Red Fox (Cy didn’t know her real name) had wanted to be a pop star and suddenly had the voice, image and record contracts required. She was already being played on the radio incessantly. An older Japanese man had just wanted peace and quiet and had ended up on a small farm with everything he could need. Naturally, reporters wanted to talk to him about the experience, but anyone who went to enter the property found themselves turning around to leave the man alone immediately.

***

Christmas was three days away. Cy would be spending it with his parents and sister. He wasn't particularly close with his family. He was 24 and had left home after school at 18 and only really saw them two or three times a year on a birthday or holiday. His sister, Angel, was five years younger, still lived at home and was just starting college.

Cy worked as a shelf stocker at a big warehouse store. He’d been doing it for the past couple of years. He didn’t especially like it but lacked any real drive to do something else. He would be working every day right up to Christmas itself. The store was crazy with shoppers every day. Cy’s job wasn’t that much more difficult. Cy did like the opportunity to check out all the hot moms and women rushing around getting the last minute shopping done.

The morning of the 22nd was like any other day. Cy had to start early which he hated. He left his apartment at 7am and began the twenty minute walk to work. It was gray and cold. He turned into a quiet street. He was essentially walking on autopilot listening to music on his airpods.

And that’s exactly when it happened.

A flash of light and just like that a small green alien was standing before Cy. It looked exactly like the videos that had been shown the world over.

“Holy shit,” yelled Cy. The little guy looked up from Cy’s waist level.

“Cyrus,” it squeaked,” We have a gift for you.”

Cy pulled an airpod out and looked around, almost hoping to see someone else to confirm what he was seeing but it was just the two of them on the whole street.

“We want you to have women to make you happy. Touch any female and she will become charmed by you.”

And that’s exactly when it ended. Another bright but small flash and Cy was standing by himself as if nothing at all had happened. His head was spinning with what had just happened. The image and words the alien said repeated over and over in his mind almost flashing too fast for Cy to really think about them. He kept walking to work.

Cy arrived at work right on time. It was half an hour before the store opened. All of the usual opening staff were arriving and starting to load tills and get things ready. A few coworkers said “hi” to Cy but he hadn’t been able to focus on anything.

“Touch any female and she will become charmed by you.” If it was true, what did it really mean? Girls would like him more after he touched them? How would that work? The questions came quickly.

One of the people starting work was Nadia. She was in the same role as Cy working in the clothing section. Restacking the racks and refolding items. She’d been there a few months and Cy and her had joked around a few times when working together. Nadia was 20 years old. She was short with long blond hair. Her body had a skinny athletic build. She was wearing the normal work polo shirt. It was very tight and hugged her figure and showed off her perky C-cup tits. Cy had checked them out before. He’d also spent time staring at her butt which was an impressively round ass. She always wore very tight black pants and regularly needed to bend over to a bottom shelf.

Cy had the thought. If what just happened was real, and he’d gotten an alien gift, then Nadia would be the perfect person to try it out on. He would love it if she showed more interest in him. They had never really progressed to anything beyond friendly coworkers.

He was going to go for it. Nadia was facing away from Cy about to pick up a few boxes of merchandise. Cy strode up to her and placed a hand on her elbow. Nadia gasped and turned to see who had grabbed her.

“Cy. Oh my God. Hi.” A huge perfect smile crossed her face. Cy noticed her sparkling bright eyes light up. Nadia had perfect pale blemish free skin. It was definitely a different tone than he would expect her to speak in.

Cy let go of her elbow. “How are you? Ready for another day of work?”

Nadia giggled, “I’m really good.” She almost sounded nervous. “How are you?” I’m really glad I’m working with you today.”

“Yeah, me too,” said Cy.

“When is your first break today?”

“10:30”

“Maybe we could hang out then and ummm…” Nadia trailed off.

“What are you thinking?” Cy said feeling more confident with the way Nadia was reacting.

“Well, I’ll do whatever you want to do. But,” Nadia stepped very close so her face was basically just at Cy’s chest. She took his hand by the wrist and raised it between them and placed it on her breast on the outside of her shirt. “You could have a proper feel of these tits of mine.”

Cy gently squeezed the boob he’d found himself grasping. It was a perfect handful.

“That’ll be great. I might want more than that though.”

Nadia smiled up at Cy. She was almost a full head shorter than him. “You can have whatever you want, sexy. My tits, my pussy, my ass, it’s all yours.”

“Good to hear. I’ll see you at break.”

Cy felt like the first few hours of work flew past and, in what felt like no time at all, it was 10:25. He hadn’t seen Nadia but was ready to see where she was for their rendezvous.

Above the shopping floor of the store there were a number of offices, bathrooms, and meeting rooms. Normally staff just hung out in one of the kitchens or a break room with a few couches. Cy made his way up to where he thought Nadia would be.

They saw each other at the same time and Nadia bounced out of the chair she was sitting in and ran to him.

“Let’s go to an empty office,” Cy suggested. It was the holidays so there were much fewer office workers around and they soon found a quiet room. Cy followed Nadia in and shut the door.

“What do you want me to do?” It was the hottest sentence Cy had ever heard.

“Let’s start with those tits. Take your top off.”

Nadia quickly peeled the company polo off revealing a light blue bra.

“That too.” The bra was quickly unclipped and dropped on the floor.

Cy took in the magnificent boobs before him. They were a great size and incredibly perky. Cute pink nipples stood at attention beaming at him.

“Those are fucking gorgeous,” he remarked and soon had both of his hands squeezing both of her tits.

“I’m glad you like them.”

Cy took his right hand from her chest and laid it on the side of her face and pulled her in for a kiss. She kissed back with passion and their tongues worked hard to get as deep into each other's mouths as they could. Cy still had one hand massaging Nadia’s perfect tit.

Nadia was incredibly turned on and was leaning in and grinding as much of her body onto Cy as she could. She could feel the hardness in the front of his pants and once she did, she knew she wanted his cock. Her hands went to undo his pants and within moments she had them open and was sliding down his pants and underwear.

Once Cy’s cock was free, she wrapped a free hand around the base and gave a squeeze. It was thick and long. Her tiny hand looked mismatched for the size of his dick but she began pumping it with small strokes.

“Fuck yes, that’s amazing,” Cy moaned into her mouth.

“I love this cock,” she replied.

“Mmm. Keep jerking it and get down on your knees.”

Nadia slid down to her knees and her hand kept up the pumping of Cy’s cock. It was soon at eye level.

“Put it in your mouth and suck it.”

“I’d love to,” replied Nadia. She kept her hand wrapped tight around the base of Cy’s dick but that still left a good five inches exposed. Nadia opened up her mouth, leaned in and closed her lips around the end of Cy’s cock. She immediately began sucking.

“God yes!” Cy moaned. The feeling was great as Nadia began to slightly bob her head up and down his knob. Her hand was also still jerking from the base.

“Keep that up, Nadia. You’re a great cocksucker.”

Nadia moaned at the vulgar complement and upped her effort, taking even more of his cock.

Cy’s view was incredible looking down at the gorgeous blonde with her cheeks hollowed and her plump lips wrapped tightly around his tool. He could see 100% of her attention was on his enjoyment of the blowjob.

Cy took his hand and pushed Nadia’s hand off his cock and replaced it with his own. He pulled back and freed his dick from her mouth. While continuing to slowly jerk his cock, he leaned in and dangled his balls over Nadia’s face.

“Lick my balls. You want to worship them, don’t you?”

“God yes,” said Nadia and dutifully started running her tongue over his sack.

Cy was enjoying using Nadia as his plaything. He grabbed a handful of her hair to hold her in place and then rubbed his balls and cock, both slick with her spit, all over her face.

“Think you can deepthroat this whole thing?” Cy asked.

“I’ll try my best.”

Cy knew she would and lined his dick up with her mouth again and pushed in. About half of it went in without much trouble and Nadia began bobbing back and forth on it.

Cy still had his hand on her head and took his other hand to firmly hold her head. He intended to take this from a sneaky blowjob at work to a more depraved facefucking session.

“Take it deep,” he ordered while pulling her further down his dick and thrusting his cock forward.

The pair of them were building up a rhythm. Nadia was getting used to the size of Cy’s cock and was relaxing her throat to take more and more of him.

Cy was loving every minute of it. His present from the alien turned out to be exactly what he wanted. This girl would do anything he wanted and what he wanted was to get his whole pole down her throat.

“Good girl,” he said, “you’re my little slut, aren’t you?”

Given Nadia’s current situation, all she could do to respond was look up and make eye contact and moan a ‘yes’ around his dick. She was close to taking the entire length on each of the down strokes.

“That’s it, babe.” Cy was holding her down longer with each pump. The feeling was incredible when he bottomed out. His entire cock was getting massaged by Nadia’s throat, mouth or lips.

It had just been a few minutes since they entered the office and it was impressive how quickly the two of them had progressed. Cy had the urge to go even further. It was clear that Nadia would do literally anything for him. He wasn’t going to miss the chance to fully explore her body. He wanted to see her fully naked and fuck her.

Distracted by the possibilities of what to do next, he looked down and saw he had the full length of his cock in Nadia’s mouth and could see she was struggling to hold it there. He pulled back and freed his dick from her mouth.

“Get up.” Cy was getting used to just telling Nadia what he wanted.

She rose up and, once she was standing, Cy latched on to her boobs again. They were incredible handfuls.

“Strip naked,” Cy ordered.

“Yes, Cy. Whatever you want. I’ll do anything.”

Cy kicked off his own shoes and stripped off from the waist and sat down on a comfortable chair. His cock was still rock hard and he idly played with it while watching Nadia.

She turned to face away from him and bent to push her ass out but still looked back over her shoulder. She then very slowly slid down the black pants and her panties. Her ass was spectacular. It was round and perky. Given the way she was slightly bent over, her pussy was also clearly visible between her legs. Like every other part of her, it was perfect: inviting pink lips.

Once Nadia had taken it all off she turned and faced Cy front on. The smallest tuft of blonde pubic hair just above her pussy. She clearly shaved everywhere else.

“What do you think, sexy?” Nadia asked flirtatiously.

“You’re incredible. Get over here. I gotta have a feel of that cunt.”

Nadia closed the distance and stood obediently beside Cy’s seat. He took a hand and immediately ran two fingers along her pussy lips. She was wet and Cy slid his fingers around and ended up spreading her lubrication up to her clit.

“Mmmm, that feels so good.” Nadia closed her eyes at the pleasure.

“Sure does. Feels like you’re ready. Get up here and ride this cock.”

Nadia leapt into action and straddled Cy. She grabbed his dick to line it up with her pussy to impale herself. Cy took one hand and grabbed one of her boobs and then the other. With his other hand, he reached around and grabbed a handful of her ass.

Nadia moaned as she lowered herself onto his dick, “You’re so big. Feels so fucking good.”

“You’re going to take it all, aren’t you? Just a little slut for me to use.”

“Yessss, I’m yours.”

Nadia began to rise and fall. She was also rolling her hips to change the angle. Her pussy was hot and tight, smooth, silky and wet.

Cy moved his hands to Nadia’s hips as she rode him.

“Mmmm, it’s so good,” Nadia moaned.

“You’re a tight little thing. I’m looking forward to having this pussy whenever I want it. My personal cock-toy.”

“I am. Anything for you.”

Cy could sense that Nadia was at her limit for how quickly she could bounce up and down on his dick.

“Get up, go bend over the desk.”

Nadia acted quick as a flash and was soon bent over with her hands on the desk and her ass sticking out proudly.

Cy acted much more leisurely and rose slowly and stepped behind her. He felt so commanding towering over her. He took a moment to appreciate the globes of her ass cheeks. He grabbed both cheeks and gave a hard squeeze. It was incredible. He took his hands and brought them both down to deliver a hard slap to each cheek.

“Ahhh” Nadia responded. Cy repeated the action.

“This fucking ass is fantastic.” A third slap. Cy then rubbed where he had just slapped and felt the warmth coming off her.

“You like that, whore?”

All Nadia could do was groan, “Ahhh”.

“Good enough,” Cy said and gave one more slap to each cheek.

Holding each cheek firmly he angled his hips so his cock lined up with her pussy and pushed forward. It slipped in easily so Cy could take a long slow pump in. Nadia moaned.

“Time to pound this cunt.”

“Yes. Do it. Pound my little pussy. It’s all yours.”

Hearing her agree invigorated Cy. He gripped her hips tightly and began to thrust deeper and faster. In and out. In and out.

Cy was in absolute heaven. The whole ordeal had been unbelievable. A beautiful woman that was seemingly his to use without any limit. He was getting lost in the euphoria of the situation. He took a hand and grabbed her shoulder tightly. The way he was holding her she could barely move, her face was looking sideways with her torso lying flat on the desk.

“Take this cock,” Cy grunted. He kept pounding into her over and over. Nadia would squeak or groan with every thrust. They got louder and louder as he continued and Cy recognised Nadia was building to an orgasm.

It hit Nadia like a truck. Her body wanted to jerk and squirm. Cy had her effectively pinned with his rock hard cock in her pussy, a hand on her ass where she bent over the table, and a hand on her back holding her down. The orgasm rocketed through her pussy though. Cy didn’t let up and continued pounding away with the same speed and vigour. The rippling around his cock was on another level. It would squeeze tight with every wave of climax.

Cy was content to fuck Nadia’s little fuckhole until his own orgasm arrived. He knew he could hold off for a little bit. He knew how it was going to end. A vision of Nadia on her knees with her face and tits painted in cum flashed through Cy’s mind. That is definitely where this was going.

“God Nadia. You’re so fucking hot. A perfect little cock-sleave.” He emphasised the point with a slap to her ass.

“Mmmm, Thank you.” Cy wasn’t sure if she was thanking him for the offensive comment or the spank. He repeated the actions.

kVia
kVia
337 Followers
12