Christmas Present from the Stars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Yes. Good bitch.” Another spank.

Suddenly Cy could hear a distant voice walking along the corridor outside the office. It got a little closer and Cy could recognise it.

“Nadia? Cyrus? Either of you up here? Breaks been over for ten minutes.” The voice belonged to Jess, one of the duty managers.

Cy froze with his cock still inside his sex toy. This could be bad. He pulled out. He wouldn’t expect her to come into this office but if anything alerted her, they’d be busted.

He thought about Jess. She was in her early thirties, long red hair and always wore a ton of makeup. She was short like Nadia, but had a much curvier figure. Cy would absolutely fuck her if presented with the opportunity. A mix of the powertrip he was on and how horny he was made him have the idea to just go for it. He was going to see if his power would work on another woman.

He whispered to Nadia, “Get behind the desk and stay quiet.” Cy then very quickly pulled on his shirt and pants and went to the door but didn’t open it just yet. His dishevelled appearance would give away that something was going on.

“Jess,” he called out. “Something’s happened. Come here.”

He sensed Jess approach the door and he opened it a small way but stayed behind it.

“What is it, Cyrus?

Jess was obviously confused by the situation and moved to come into the office. She put an arm on the door to open it and Cy took the opportunity to reach out and grab her hand. It was time to see if this would work or if Cy would be fired.

“Oh, Cyrus.” Jess’ expression changed from confusion to absolute joy at just standing in front of him.

“Jess,” Cy said confidently, “What would you do if I said I wanted you to strip naked, lie down on the floor so I could fuck those fat tits of yours?”

“Of course I’d do it! Is that what you want? I’ll do it right now!”

“Perfect. That is exactly what I want then. Do it.”

Jess was wearing a button up shirt and skirt with nylons and high heels. The shoes got kicked off quickly and Jess was soon out of her clothes.

“Leave the stockings on,” Cy ordered.

Jess’s neck, shoulders, chest and boobs had a dusting of freckles that Cy found quite attractive. Her boobs were huge. As she lay down on the carpeted floor, they pooled across her chest.

Cy quickly threw off his clothes for the second time in the office. His dick was still at full attention. After fucking Nadia for all that time, it was throbbing. He straddled Jess’s torso and was kneeling across her. It would be perfect for a tit-fuck.

“Push those huge tits together for me.”

“Yes, Cyrus,” Jess said subserviently. As she did, Cy pushed his cock into the crevasse that was formed. He felt the skin on skin contact and knew some lubrication would be required. He scooted up a little bit over her tits and grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head up to shove his cock into her mouth.

“Get my dick nice and wet so I can fuck your tits properly. Slobber all over it, bitch.” Cy pushed deep into her mouth roughly and Jess gagged a little.

“Gluck gluck” was the only sound Jess could make. Cy also jerked her head back and forth a little bit in time with his thrusts.

When Cy felt his dick was sufficiently lubed he pulled out and slid back to push it between her tits. This time, he pinched both of her nipples and, holding on to them, pushed the tits together and began to thrust between the pillowy mounds.

Jess was just staring up and Cy in awe. She was loving being able to make Cy happy.

“Nadia, get out here.”

Nadia sheepishly rose from behind the desk, still entirely nude and stepped around to where Cy and Jess were engaged in the tit-fuck.

“Have you ever fucked another woman?” Cy asked looking up at Nadia.

“Never. Do you want me to? I’ll do whatever you want me to with Jess or anyone else. Just let me know what you want.”

“I was just thinking it’d be hot if you sat on her face while I fucked her tits.”

“I’ll do it then!”

“Jess, you’re going to lick Nadia’s pussy like it’s your favourite thing in the world. Work your tongue all over and shove it as far into her cunt as you can.”

“Yes, Cyrus. Anything for you.”

Cy continued thrusting away as Nadia got into position. He watched with rapt attention as Nadia’s pussy lowered to meet Jess’s face. Their positions meant that Nadia and Cy were very close together.

“Squeeze this slut’s tits together while I fuck them, Nadia.” She did as she was told.

Cy now had free hands to grope Nadia’s perky tits. He pulled her in for a kiss. He could tell Nadia was still very turned on from all their earlier activity. She was grinding her pussy on Jess’s face.

Cy increased the pace of his thrusts between Jess’s huge globes. It felt great. Cy could tell he was nearing his climax. He got up and stood over Jess lying flat on the ground with Nadia getting her pussy eaten out. Cy pushed his hands through Nadia’s hair and shoved his dick into her mouth and began roughly fucking her face as he had done when the fuckfest began.

“Okay my two sluts, on your knees next to each other. Time to paint your faces in my jizz.”

The two sex dolls got into position. Cy put a hand on the back of each girl’s head and forced them to look at each other.

“Kiss each other, whores. Nadia, taste your pussy juice from Jess’s mouth.” Cy pushed the girls into each other like he was playing with toys. The two girls passionately made out; their tongues probing aggressively into each other’s mouth.

“Jess,” Cy said.

“Yes, Cyrus.”

“Jerk me off. I want to blow my load all over your faces.” Jess wrapped a hand firmly around the middle of Cy’s cock and began pumping aggressively. It was just right and it wouldn’t take long for Cy to cum.

As he felt his orgasm rising, he held the two girls so they were cheek against cheek and just a few inches away from the end of his dick.

“God, Yes. Take this cum.”

The first shot exploded out and hit Nadia right in her eye and covered it.

“Keep going, Jess,” moaned Cy. more shots of cum shot across the faces of the two girls. It was an obscene amount of jizz. Streaks laid from both girls' hair, across their foreheads, noses, mouths and chins.

“Ahhhh,” sighed Cy and Jess slowed her pumping of his cock and just held it in place.

“Fucking hell. That was intense,” Cy remarked.

“Mmm hmm,” both girls sighed in agreement. Neither one forming full words.

The post-orgasm bliss and clarity of mind hit Cy. Just a few hours ago, he’d met a real alien and he now had an unnatural power with women to seemingly make them do whatever he wanted. Best Christmas present ever.

“Jess, would you be able to give me the rest of the day off?”

“Of course, I can go downstairs and make it happen now.”

“Make sure I get paid for the full day.”

“Great. Once I’ve left, you two will get cleaned up and get back to work. I’ve got both your phone numbers. If I need a couple of whores to take my dick, I’ll be in touch. I might want to fuck that juicy ass of yours, Jess.”

“Whenever you want to, I’ll do it.”

Cy got dressed and left the office and the building feeling like a million dollars. He paid close attention to all the women around him. He knew he could just reach out and graze the arm of any of them and have them bent over begging to fucked within minutes. Knowing he could have literally anyone, his thoughts turned to his deepest and darkest fantasies and he knew exactly who he wanted to be his next conquest.

***

Cy strolled into his childhood home. He wasn’t sure if anyone was home but was happy when he saw his sister, Angel, sitting on the couch. She was in a very casual tank top and pajama pants. He didn’t think she was wearing a bra given the pokie nipples pushing out against the top. She was painting her toenails. She looked up at her brother. Her bright blue eyes were incredible. Angel was tall and lean. Her face had no fat to it at all prominent cheekbones and a skinny nose. She was an absolute vision.

“Are mom and dad home?”

“Nope, just me here.”

“Perfect.”

Cy strode over to Angel and put his hand on her cheek.

She looked up to him and smiled. He smiled back down at her…

12