All Comments on 'Christmas Presents'

by thelastenglishking

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is rape not incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

hot story cum a ton need more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Properly raunchy plot quite well-written. Love that it was the daughters who set up the whole thing.

C'mon...give us a sequel! Mom needs to fuck her daughters, especially when they're ready to be milked. And vice-versa--a loving mother will most certainly induce lactation for herself so she can "feed" everyone!

Thanks for this one, and more please. MLJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I look forward to more stories about this family. It should be very interesting with them all together.

dirtysondirtysonover 1 year ago

The next christmas Mom should announce that she is now pregnant !

thelastenglishkingthelastenglishkingover 1 year agoAuthor

Unfortunately the authors don't get the final say on which category a story's published in

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh my goodness, l live very local to all this !!! I'll be at Barlow Wake next year xx even just to meet Santa

AnonymousAnonymous10 minutes ago

My wife bought her mother a dildo for Christmas to go with her other presents as a little joke because she knew that she hadn't been with a man since her father died 5 years ago,Diane laughed when she opened the wrapping paper and saw it was a dildo! Look at the size of it Diane said! What am I supposed to do with it! Anyway that was that and we carried on with Christmas day, we always went to Diane's House over the holidays with my wifes sister and her husband,I always had to take more chairs to Diane's for all of us to sit,Diane told us all to be there for 3 o'clock so I took the chairs up around midday,the door was always open so I went in with one of the chairs and called her name! There was no answer,she was in because her car was outside,I looked everywhere downstairs and called her again,still there was no answer,I was beginning to think that something was wrong so I went upstairs and heard noises! Diane I called and pushed her bedroom door open and there was Diane naked on her bed fucking herself with the dildo my wife had bought her for Christmas! Diane was thrusting the rather large dildo up her hairy cunt and then she saw me in the doorway! Getting good use of your present Diane? Oh my goodness Richard get out of my bedroom! And miss the show Diane? I don't think so! As Diane took the dildo out of her pussy she must have climaxed because she gushed everywhere! Oh my god she shouted as her hips bucked uncontrollably! Fucking hell Diane I said as she tried to stop herself cumming! When her body stopped shaking she just laid there totally exhausted with her legs wide open!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous