Christmas Presents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking toward Samantha and Abigail I saw that they'd both moved forward on the couch, no doubt in search of a better and closer view of proceedings; more startlingly they each now had a hand beneath their skirts, the fabric of which could be seen to move as fingers scrabbled frantically at their own pussies. That was the moment it finally hit home: Here I was, a fifty-one year old woman, being double penetrated by two men whose ages barely surpassed my own, while their wives -- my own daughters! - were frigging themselves off as they watched the spectacle. It was just too louche for words and in that instant, no doubt in response, a violent orgasm ripped through me.

Having recovered my equilibrium I went back to work on my sons-in-law and they on me; Phil had reached around to roughly maul at my boobs, feeding each nipple in turn toward Chris' eager mouth, as Sam & Abi once again incited him to bite them ever harder. Having seen what my daughters were doing to themselves, I found that I couldn't tear my eyes away from them; I revelled in two more orgasms during the next few minutes, both being enriched and indeed triggered, by the sight of first Abi and then Samantha reaching their own climaxes.

Phil was the first of the men to capitulate: As I slid forward onto Chris' cock he grabbed me by the hair, drew back until he'd all but slipped out of my bum, then an instant later he slammed into me with a roar, delivering that gut-bursting sensation of both boys fully inside me once again. This time it had arrived with a 'bang' and the sensual explosion was fuelled further when Phil began pumping semen deep inside my bowel; he was like a dam bursting and the resulting flood ignited yet another powerful orgasm inside me.

That one too was celebrated by my daughters, but it sadly proved to be short-lived: In the aftermath of his climax Phil overbalanced and fell to the floor, with fingers still entwined in my hair he plucked me free of Chris' cock and I followed after him down, wailing in my frustration. I needn't have worried, Chris was quick to follow and only seconds later I was spread-eagled on my back, with legs splayed and Chris manoeuvring between them; this too was heralded by my daughters, with Abi squealing: "That's it, give her a proper seeing to; bang it in and fill her cunt with come."

Chris didn't need any encouragement, having settled himself between my thighs he began pounding into me like a jack-hammer; until Samantha wedged a foot behind my shoulder, I was actually sliding a few inches across the carpet with each impact; with Sami checking my progress, Chris' penetrations slammed into me even harder. Chris didn't last long, but with my previously interrupted orgasm still loitering, it didn't need to and I was wildly voicing the return of that when Chris reached his climax. Once again I could hear Abigail calling for him to come inside me, but she was shouted down by Samantha; "No! Pull out and shoot it over Mum's stomach; I want to see you come all over her!"

Whilst late in the day Chris heeded his own wife and I'm sure Samantha must've been delighted by the result: Chris' load must've already been on its way when he pulled out of my snatch, catching the tip of his cock against my clit in his haste. That unexpected final tweak drew a yelp from me and made Chris' cock bounce, which threw his first jet like a slingshot across me; his second and third ejaculations spewed across breasts and belly, but that first one bespattered my face and even into my hair, a result which my daughters greeted with howls of delight.

In the breath-regaining aftermath I could feel a drop of Chris' seed sitting high on my left cheekbone, without thinking I scraped it off with a finger and popped that into my mouth to suck it clean. This drew a further cry of delight from my daughters and saw Samantha leaning over to scrape another splash from my face; our eyes met as she proffered this before my lips and after only a moment's hesitation, I stretched forward and licked that one clean too.

As Sam's fingers went back and forth to my breasts and belly collecting further dollops, I heard Abi speak in the background: "The greedy whore can't get enough; are you going to let her eat it all Sam? It's Chris' come, so you should get a share too." After another lingering look into my face, Samantha's head dipped and she licked and sucked the last vestiges of her husbands seed from my belly and breasts, lingering shamelessly over my bloated nipples as she did so, to the soundtrack of my sons in law growling in assent and Abi's muttered "You horny bitches... like mother like daughter, they're as bad as each other."

Soon after my daughters reclaimed their husbands, both making it clear that this was to be one of those rare evenings when they did want sex and that it was now time to retire to their respective bedrooms to get it. There was a short delay when Sam commented that Chris needed to clean his cock on the way to bed as it was 'covered in mum's cream'. A point picked-up on by Abigail: "God yes and Phil's has been up her bum. We haven't seen Mum take them in her mouth; shall we watch her suck them clean before we go?"

Sam was quick to agree and the alacrity with which the boys pulled me up onto my knees and in turn fed their cocks between my lips suggested they quite liked Abigail's suggestion too. I felt both Phil & Chris twitch and begin to stiffen under my ministrations, so was confident that neither of my daughters would be waiting long for the hard cock which they both craved for themselves. I spent no more than a minute cleaning either. While I and I suspect the boys too would've been happy for me to continue longer, Sam and Abi soon dragged them away leaving me sitting on the floor with semen and my own juices leaking down my thighs.

I sat there for some while before taking myself to the bathroom and showering off the residue of my sons in law. Heading towards my own bedroom afterwards, I couldn't resist loitering for a few minutes on the landing, listening to the noises emanating from my daughters' rooms, heavily pregnant or not, they were both eager for sex tonight! The highlight was undoubtedly the mumbled words coming from Phil and Abigail's room: I'd inferred from the boy's comments earlier, that Abi wasn't keen on anal sex, but it sounded like her reluctance was about to become a thing of the past.

The lowlight to balance things out arrived as I slipped into my bed; it felt much like Christmas Eve, when I was reminded of how alone I was once again; fortunately those bleak thoughts were no match for my exhaustion and I was quickly asleep. Those bleak thoughts were dispelled completely during the course of that night, with both Chris and Phil visiting my bed at different times, each taking another turn between my open legs. I noticed that both men began by sliding their cock into my mouth and that both of those cocks were still spiced with the juices of my daughters -- Phil had definitely fucked Abi's bum! - I couldn't help wondering if that were by accident or design?

As with Christmas morning there was no mention or even reference to the night before during breakfast. It was quite a hurried affair anyway, Phil was taking Abi to the maternity hospital for a routine check-up, while Chris was due at work by midday, so he and Samantha were heading off promptly, dropping me home on their way. Even during that car ride the conversation was mundane and 'just the usual' until we arrived at my place:

Samantha announced that she'd come in with me as she needed to use the lavatory -- not unexpected at that stage of her pregnancy -- whereupon Chris suggested that he too could slip inside for a few minutes; in that moment Sam obviously spotted the same gleam in Chris' eyes that did!

"You'll stay here; we all know what it is that you want to 'slip inside'; you need to get me home and then yourself to work, we haven't got time for you to fuck Mum this morning, besides, she's coming over to ours at New Year, I'm sure that you and no doubt Phil too will find ample opportunity to roger her silly then."

Chris' response was almost that of a whining child: "But that's nearly a week away... I can't wait that long."

At that Samantha reached across and squeezed Chris' crotch, then turned her gaze to me and with a wicked grin advised: "From the feel of that he probably can't; are you up for a quick fucking while I use the toilet? Don't let him spin it out, we need to get Chris to work or he'll get his pay docked." Sam's words were delivered in such a calm, matter of fact tone that despite all that'd gone before, I was again utterly astounded; I simply nodded meekly, grabbed my bag and got out of the car. I could hear Sam and Chris following up the path as I unlocked the front door and Sam's equally blasé instruction to Chris: "Don't hang about, you've been late for work often enough lately; just stick it in and get your rocks off."

Even as Samantha was going into the toilet Chris pointed toward the kitchen and instructed: "In there, bend over the breakfast bar and I'll take you from behind."

With Samantha's admonition about time still ringing in my ears, I not only complied put kicked off my shoes and dropped my slacks and panties as I made my way in there; leaning over the counter as ordered I looked back toward the advancing Chris and whispered: "Not my bum, that's sore from yesterday... you can have it at New Year."

Chris didn't reply, so it was with something of a feeling of relief when I felt his cock nuzzle between my labial lips rather than buttocks before penetrating. I and perhaps Chris too was surprised by how easily he slid into me, I was dripping wet already and the sensations which flooded outward from my belly as Chris sank into me suggested that I might've struggled to last until New Year myself. Our coupling was short, sweet and very direct; I'd sadly not reached orgasm before Chris climaxed and promised myself that my fingers would be inside my flooded pussy the moment that he and Samantha were outside the door.

Almost as Samantha entered my mind, I heard her voice right behind me; she must've watched the conclusion of her husband fucking me: "Right, get back to the car and turn it around, we need to be going." Chris was still fastening his trousers as he went and Samantha waited for him to pass through the front door before continuing. Sam gave me a filial embrace and whispered "thanks mum... sorry there wasn't time for him to bring you off too."

A moment later I shivered: As Samantha broke our embrace she'd dropped a hand between my legs, her fingers pushing right inside me! When she withdrew her hand, liberally coated in a viscous stew of Chris' come and my juices, she held it between us for a few seconds and then began to lick the mixture off; her eyes locked on mine as she did so, her expression far from daughterly. When she'd finished to her satisfaction a wicked smile spread across Samantha's face before she spoke again: "I thought you'd taste sweet... perhaps I'll take a turn with you over New Year too? I reckon that Chris'd go crazy fucking your arse while we're eating each other out in a 69.