All Comments on 'Christmas Rebound'

by JupiterMars

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
SisterJezabelSisterJezabelover 3 years ago

What a sweet story. Perfect for the season. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice Erotic Coupling story

But I’m not sure it was a true romance story. It had me very interested until the clothes came off. The sex was too soon and too gratuitous IMHO for this to be a romance. There needed to be more of a seduction, more of a tease, more bonding for it to fit this category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good, But

I liked the story for the most part, but the length of time that elapses between their first meeting and falling into bed together doesn't reach the level of romance. She is indeed on the rebound, looking for something more, but if anything, the romance would come later. This seems just to be a hookup story clothed in Christmas cheer. I would give it a better score if it were in the right category.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 3 years ago

Nice, enjoyable erotic coupling story that might turn into romance.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 3 years ago

Enjoyable, even if she was a desperate slut. Expected his wife and 3 kids to turn up to take him home for the holidays.

PrincessJezebelPrincessJezebelover 3 years ago
Pink Squirrels?

I don't know how old you are, but I was a young adult in the '70s, and we didn't drink martinis and pink squirrels. Our parents did. We drank tequila sunrises and harvey wallbangers. The whole feel of the story is kind of more '50s-'60s than '70s, except when she goes to his apartment and they immediately have sex. I had a lot of sex at that age, but never two minutes after walking into a guy's apartment. Just a bit of a time slip...

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Good Story

Not concerned too much about the category. Just along for the ride. Well done. 5 stars.

dkws7466dkws7466over 3 years ago

Erotic sweetness. Am enjoying your writing! 5 🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice crossover from your other Christmas story. Flobby made me laugh. Thanks for understanding the silliness of kids.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJupiterMars@JupiterMars
I am a hobbyist writer slowly working my way through all of the story categories. I am trying different genres, different settings and different time periods. Constructive feedback always welcome.

SIMILAR Stories