Christmas Rebound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shep began to trail kisses down her body as he lowered to his knees. Marcella raised her head to watch the handsome man tease her inner thighs with flicks of his tongue. She smiled, admiring him. Shep hadn't touched her vagina before this point and the anticipation of contact made pin tips of her nerve endings. As soon as his lips connected with her pussy bolts of pleasure shot through her. She flopped her head back onto the mattress and cried out.

He kissed her vulva deeply, his tongue moving over the thin sensitive skin with the perfect amount of speed and pressure. She whimpered lightly and began rolling her head side to side. With his lips firmly in place, his tongue delved deeper, pushing itself against all of her pussy parts. Her butt lifted off the bed and her hips started slowly grinding against his mouth.

Shep continued with a combination of skill, eagerness to please, and complete confidence in what he was doing. He pressed his tongue flat for long strokes and flexed it for narrow circles. She writhed around, grabbing her breasts and squeezing the nipples between her fingers. His hands roamed from thighs to her stomach, feeling it jerk and jump as his mouth continued to please her pussy.

For Marcella the feeling was indescribable. She was lost in the moment. She and Shep had no past and an unknown future, yet she felt more comfortable and safer with him than any other man. She was free to be herself without judgment or criticism. This emotional security blended with the physical pleasure to create the most incredible sexual feeling of her life.

She moaned and took deep breaths as her body reached its breaking point. An explosion of gratification overtook her. Her arms and legs trembled as her abdomen bounced and her toes curled. Wave after wave of excruciatingly intense sexual pleasure and emotional release pulsed through her. The ecstasy held her tight for what seemed like forever.

Shep slowed the movements of his mouth. He pulled his lips from her pussy and started rubbing his face on her inner thighs. When Marcella's wits returned she rolled her torso up to look at him. It took just a second for them to silently confirm that they both wanted the ultimate connection.

He stood, his rigid cock pointing at her. Marcella took it in her soft hand and pulled it towards her as she shifted to the center of the bed. Shep settled on top of her, his warm naked skin felt amazing. She adjusted her hips so the tip of his manhood was at her wet opening. He pressed forward and with one slow, smooth, thrust was completely inside of her.

They lay still cherishing the intimacy of sexual togetherness. She wrapped her legs around his back and placed her hands on his shoulders. He lifted his torso so he could see her face. They stared into each other's eyes in a connection as sensual as the flesh to flesh contact of their sex organs. His expression was that of pleasure in its purest form.

Shep pulled back allowing his cock to almost leave Marcella. This void made her immediately miss their union. The sensation passed as soon as he pressed forward, filling her once again.

"Shep," she whispered, "...Shep, yes..."

He slowly repeated his strokes. Sliding out until the tip of his erection was at her opening, then pushing forward, spreading her pussy lips and rubbing her inside flesh until their hips met. Each direction of movement was uniquely stimulating. The sensation of being filled over and over again felt absolutely incredible.

Her hands gripped his strong shoulders as his rigid cock rhythmically moved in and out. The weight of his toned frame pressed on her, emphasizing their full-body contact. Marcella enjoyed Shep like no lover before. With each thrust, she could tell how much he cared about making her feel good. He was gentle, but his passion was evident.

Marcella felt a tingling radiate from her clitoris. Her muscles began to tighten and her breathing became irregular. She froze for a second before a sexual eruption overtook her.

Her orgasm was transcendent, a euphoric release of ecstasy. She gasped and began trembling. Her pussy clenched Shep's cock as hard as it could and held it. She shook involuntarily as sexual energy exploded out of her vagina and spread warm happiness throughout her body.

When reality returned, she looked into Shep's smiling face and realized how much he enjoyed watching her climax. She smiled and kissed his lips lightly before whispering, "Your turn. I want to feel you now."

"It's ok like this?" he asked softly.

"Yeah just like this."

Shep resumed his steady, confident thrusts. Her wetness made the movement frictionless. His sensitive sex skin slid against her warm inner body tissue. Even after orgasm, having his penis inside of her felt amazing. She wanted him to feel as good as she did, wanted him to reach that apex of excitement.

Soon his face morphed into a look of tension and seriousness. Marcella knew his orgasm was upon him. He groaned and pressed deep into her. He made a fluttering noise as he exhaled and his body shook. She could feel his cock twitching and knew his release was complete. She held her lover tight until his muscles stopped shaking and his breathing became normal.

The two lay together, connected inside and out for several moments. They kissed again, this time slowly and sensually. Shep rolled off to her side and they repositioned into a tight spoon.

After a long silence, Shep snickered.

"What's so funny," Marcella asked with a smirk.

"I was just wondering if Santa was good to you this year."

She smiled, "He most certainly was."

He squeezed her in close and they lay quietly enjoying their postcoital glow.

After a while, Marcella asked, "Are you hungry? I know this great pizza place."

"Sounds good to me."

When they arrived at Wilfredo's restaurant her whole family was there. Shep met everyone again, this time as Shep and not Santa. They peppered him with questions, teased him, and insisted that he eat until he was stuffed. He took it all in stride and hit it off with all of them.

Anna-Marie made her way over to her sister and said, "Looks like you got yourself something nice for Christmas."

Marcella grinned, "Yes I did."