Christmas Ripples

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why didn't you say?" Steph asked.

"Why didn't you? You're a beautiful woman and can have any man that comes along, but would you care to shag frumpy old me, who no one chats to first? And risk losing my bestie? Not a chance. I've been terrified you'd read my mind, so kept my dreams hidden deep down."

Steph giggled, "I'm sorry, lovely... So you've had naughty thoughts about me?"

Paula felt her cheeks blush, and she glanced away.

Steph whispered, "I've the same fantasies about you for a long time. I've lost count of the number of times you've comforted me whilst all I wanted to do was kiss you and tell you how wonderful you are."

Paula's heart thumped with excitement, knowing her face now glowed. Steph's hand slid from her backside around her hips to tease between their bodies, and Paula felt the heat returning between her legs. She spread them, invitingly, holding her breath, as fingers drifted down between her thighs.

She looked into Steph's eyes, who smiled, confirming her intentions. Her digits teased a circular path over her pubic mound before slipping over and down, entering the wetness of desire she knew waited for her.

"Mmm, P. You're wet for me." She kissed her as her finger dove between her labia as Paula gasped at her friend and lover's intrusion into her...

~~~***~~~

Paula's thoughts returned to the present, opening her eyes to see Steph's head on her shoulder and her breathing shallow and slow. She tried to return to her growing memories of them sharing orgasms. Of her, watching Steph between her legs ploughing her tongue up through her...

Far off in the lounge her phone rang, dragging her back. She looked down but didn't want to disturb the sleeping beauty on her, enjoying the warm hand on her breast and leg slung over hers, her body half on her.

Steph raised her head to look at Paula, yawning as she smiled.

"I must have dozed off, lovely."

Her hand drifted off Paula's breast, instantly despite being covered by the duvet. She shifted her weight off Paula, still smiling up at her, with her hair falling across her eyes.

"Was that yours or mine?"

She nodded at the door.

"Mine I think."

Steph shuffled to sit up. Paula regretted leaving her as she slid out from under the covers, unabashed that she remained naked. Steph wolf whistled, before calling out, "Sexy bum!"

Paula couldn't resist wiggling her bum as she headed to the bathroom first, now realising how sticky she felt. Not ignoring Steph's taste which remained in and around her mouth, although she oddly found that titillating. Once sitting on the toilet the shower sorely tempted her to jump in but she hoped that maybe something more could happen before they needed to leave foe the cafe.

Once finished, she ignored her brain screaming to put on a pair of panties or even last night's thong, as she grabbed her phone to return to the bedroom and join Steph, sitting up checking hers. She settled next to her, fluffing the pillows. Steph leaned over, demanding a kiss, which Paula happily gave her, smiling at the change in their relationship.

She popped two pills into her mouth and gulped the cold tea down. Although her head now didn't feel as bad as before, and she checked her calls.

"That was Lesley calling. Strange, she said she'd text."

She glanced at Steph.

"It was weird last night. She insisted we meet later, this afternoon, without you, as she wanted a private chat."

"Holy shit, the bet? Ha ha, we won. We can positively confirm that we didn't pull any men after all."

The pair chuckled before Paula asked, "Do we tell them?"

They both looked at each other, neither wanting to confirm or deny, nor risking upsetting the other.

"Do you want to?" Steph said.

"Er... Not sure. Think of all the awkward questions they'd ask?"

"Ah, no. You don't mind?"

They again searched each other's faces for reassurance, but neither saw any.

"No. I'm not certain we know what we're doing, yet?"

Steph looked hurt, tugging at Paula's heart strings.

"Regrets?"

Paula patted her leg through the duvet.

"No, not at all, it's just... I'd like us to get comfortable in this new skin, so to speak. I've never had a bestie as my lover before and I'd rather we lose any initial fragility, before coming out of the closet... You?"

"As always, you put it better than I could. I'd love to shout it from the rooftops, but I don't want it to come tumbling down around us and we end up arguing, or worse, breaking up."

They both nodded, and Paula confirmed.

"It makes sense. So if for some weird, inexplicable reason, this doesn't work, hopefully we can return the way we were before last night and everyone else is none the wiser. So we agree, secret lovers, friends forever."

Steph dropped her phone on the duvet and wrapped her arms around Paula, giving her a huge embrace. Paula responded, enjoying their new openness.

"But you have to kiss me whenever we're alone, and tell me you love me and hug me?"

"You're very needy, Steph."

Paula chuckled, more than happy with that small price to pay for Steph's heart.

Steph pulled Paula closer to continue kissing and her hand drifted back to her breast, straying her palm over it, feeling her nipple harden, then cupped the soft mound whilst brushing her thumb across it.

Paula moaned into their kiss to slide a hand behind Steph and her other outside Steph's arm, tucking it under the duvet to stroke her thigh as Steph giggled, opening her legs. Her fingers toyed down the crease between her leg and torso. Steph winced, giggling into Paula's mouth, reminding her of her sensitivity to tickling.

She ran her fingernails over her pubic mound, scratching through the few soft hairs that were there. Steph cocked her right knee out, widening the gap between her legs, encouraging Paula south bound.

'BRINGG, BRINGGGG....' Paula's phone rang, frustrating the lovers.

She broke their kiss to look down to see Lesley's face smiling up from the screen.

"Bum... I'd best answer or she'll keep ringing and we may be busier next time."

She pulled away from a disappointed Steph, but she kept her hand on her breast, now pinching at her nipple.

"Hi, Lesley."

"Paula, I rang earlier. Can you talk?"

"Yeah, you okay?"

She looked angrily at Steph, who was now tweaking her, giggling.

"No, I need to talk... Steve's a bastard."

Paula flicked Steph's hand away from her breast but it just resulted in her giving a gasp of pain.

"You alright, Paula? You with someone."

"No, it's okay I'm alone."

She held her finger to her lips, shushing Steph as she glared at her, who was silently laughing, causing her breasts to shimmer. Leaving Paula yearning to caress them again, or even kiss, suck and nibble on them, like earlier that morning.

"What's he done now?"

"You know I said he'd promised me a romantic night?"

"Uh-huh."

"I got home, and the flat was empty, but lots of beer on the counter with pizzas, hinting that he was bringing his mates back. A whole hour later they stormed in, demanding pizza and beers."

"You told him, didn't you?"

"Yes, and he did his usual trick of saying I'd not listened and he promised the romantic evening for tomorrow, but poker night with the boys tonight."

"He's always doing it. So I checked his email, and somehow he's deleted it, so he and his mates ridiculed me throughout. I just cried in the bedroom... I'm sick of him moon lighting me. He's done it right from day one."

"Aw lovely, he is a bastard, dump him girl... Er, you mean gaslighting."

"Yeah, that's it. I can't since he moved in. I asked him this morning before he left for work and he went mad, threatening to smash the place up. So I thought enough is enough and did it."

"You changed the locks."

"Yes, the locksmith is here now. Its cost me an arm and a leg. He's putting in extra security and a camera system. I daren't go out and I'm in the bedroom now so the man can't hear me. Once he's gone, I will text Steve and tell him to return to his old flat. He says he gave it up, but I saw the receipt hidden in his sock drawer. He's paid a deposit for another twelve months."

"Oh lovely, that's terrible. At least you've made the first move and kicked him out. He'll pull some bird over Christmas and forget all about you."

"I hope so."

"Is that what you wanted to talk to me about last night?"

Steph feigned yawning and pretended to play with herself, jiggling her tits at Paula, who tried not to laugh.

"Er, no. You're on your own, right?"

"Yes."

She glared at Steph, shooing her away with her free hand, but she had to withdraw quickly as Steph attempted to grab it and stuff it between her thighs.

"Okay. Please don't think less of me, but..."

"Oh, no, don't tell me you've done something stupid?"

"No, well, not yet anyway. I've been thinking for a long time now... That I'm bisexual and fancy women."

Paula's eyes popped out of her head, glaring at Steph, whose hands were playing over her legs, teasing upwards. She slapped them off, glad that Steph couldn't hear Lesley.

"That's a bit of a gigantic leap from all the macho men you've dated."

"I know, but although watching lesbian porn for years, I think in real life, I've been over compensating. Straight sex or porn just doesn't do it for me anymore. When Steve fucks me, I tell him I prefer it doggy style, so I can imagine him being a woman with a strapon fucking me, and it gets me off every time!"

"LES!"

"Oh, Paula, I long to be with a woman. To cuddle, chat, walk hand in hand, to actually enjoy foreplay, and not just drop my knickers when he gets a hard on."

Paula grimaced.

"Oh, girl, I've been there... He's a shit. You need to find the right kind of man for a change, someone who loves you. You're gorgeous, witty, have a great job and so fit."

She felt guilty, as that was the rut she'd been in for years herself, and she looked at Steph for reassurance, but she pulled another yawning face.

"I'm glad you said that."

Steph slipped out of bed, stood legs wide, pretending to play with herself, before strutting around to the bedside table by Paula, and searched in the bottom drawer.

"Oh, Les, you only have to ask any of your friends and they would say the same."

"No, no, they wouldn't because you're different. You've always been kind, understanding and your great listener, which is why..."

Steph had left the table and walked around the bed, with her back to Paula, clearly hiding something. She lifted the duvet and ducked underneath.

"I want to be with you, Paula... You're free and single. Like me none of the bad lads you've dated has ever really appreciated you."

Paula didn't know what was scarier, what Lesley was suggesting, or the lump under the cover that was making its way up towards her. She could hear sniggering, but then a buzzing sound and she realised what Steph had secreted from her.

"DON'T YOU DARE."

She shouted.

"But, I appreciate you Paula, I'll care and..."

Hands grabbed Paula's ankles, pulling them apart, as Steph wriggled in the darkness, between them, bringing the buzzing closer.

"No, Lesley, not now, no... DON'T you dare put that there!"

Steph's body was high enough for her hair to brush along her thighs.

"Paula, is there someone with you?"

"Yes, sorry, they were supposed to sit quietly... NOOOO."

The cold vibrator brushed up the inside of her thigh and with her hands on her ankles, it could only be in Steph's teeth. The duvet muffled her insane giggling as Paula wriggled.

"Who are you with? I thought you were going back to Steph's?"

"Sorry Lesley, I'll call back... AAggghhh Fuck."

The end of the vibrator found its mark. Steph delicately brushed it up and down her pussy, as her hands restricted her wriggling and pathetic defence of her fanny.

"NooOOoo. Mmmphhh..." Paula tried to stifle her cries as she wanted to open up to the pleasure teasing her.

"Who is it? Are you okay? Should I call the police..."

"No, no, Lesley, iiiitttttssss FINE. STEE..."

Ripples of excitement ran through her, but she just avoided using Steph's name as she both fought her rising excitement, whilst trying desperately to press the red disconnect button.

Finally, the screen went blank, and she dropped her phone to one side. She relaxed, allowing the vibrator to find its way up to her clit. Steph's hot breath washed over her pussy before her lips and teeth pressed against it as her hands stretched her knees further apart. As soon as Paula relinquished her defences, spreading further, Steph took the advantage and released her ankles. Soon her tongue flicked her clit and her hand played the small buzzing dildo into her wet entrance.

When it came, the orgasm burst through her, causing her to thrash her body whilst Steph triumphantly held her down, kissing her way up her, until they met in a passionate kiss and Paula could taste herself on Steph's lips once more.

"You are a very bad girl."

She admonished a chuckling Steph.

"Lesley's having a terrible time, and I wasn't there for her. I'll have to ring her back now."

As she retrieved her phone, Steph's rang from the bedside table. She grabbed it, looking at Paula with a mock terrified face, as she showed Lesley's photo.

"Hi, Lesley, how's things?"

She pressed the speaker icon.

"You alone, or did you pull as well as Paula?"

"No, only Paula. You know what a horny cow she is?"

She mimed a silently chuckle as Paula stuck two fingers up at her, clamping her lips closed, not wanting Lesley to realise they were in bed together.

"I just rang her and although she said she was on her own, she was definitely with someone. I'm pretty sure they were having sex whilst we were on the phone."

Steph bent double, silently laughing, pointing at Paula.

"NO, she never?"

"She was screaming with passion. I've never heard her like it."

Steph pulled a proud face, bouncing her eyebrows up in triumph.

"She left me on my own once she saw this really fat, ugly guy and went for it!"

She held her mouth wide open miming laughter, as Paula kept quiet, trying to slap her.

"I thought she had better taste than that."

Steph sat up and settled back on some pillows. Whilst Paula hunted for the vibrator, suspecting it was under the duvet somewhere.

"We'd agreed to stay single but no, once she got horny, that was it. Typically, right at the end of the night, when all the handsome ones had gone."

Paula popped her head up from beneath the duvet, glaring daggers at Steph. Then she had her own idea for revenge.

Steph cheekily said, "So, Paula will be buying the coffees later?"

"Yeah, and my cake."

Steph continued to mock, whilst stirring an imaginary pot with her ever thickening lies. Paula stood frowning, hands on hips, waiting for her moment. Steph glanced away at the clock and she pounced, dashing around, to swap the pillows with herself by jumping in, to straddle her from behind, trapping her between her thighs.

"Whaaat?"

Steph squealed.

"Steph, are you with someone?"

"No, I'm on my own."

Paula tucked her feet between her knees and spread her legs apart to allow her hand to slide down to find the dampness hidden there.

"Are you sure? If so, why am I on speakerphone?"

"I'm brushing my HAAAIIIR."

Paula's fingers had found their spot. Her clit was still perky and after a few slides to coat it with the juices from lower down, she circled it with her finger, whilst nibbling on her neck. She knew what Steph liked from years of confessions, heading up to suck on her earlobes.

"NO, no, ARGggghhhhh PAU..."

"Shit, you're with someone too... So you did both pull, you're both terrible!"

The screen flickered and went blank.

Paula's flicking and circling continued as Steph fought the orgasm that was now rushing through her. Paula's free arm pulled her body into hers as she found her stiff nipples to tweak, pulling and rolling them. She nibbled and sucked at her earlobes as Steph arched her back in a long, lingering squeal, flaying her legs, soaking Paula's fingers.

Steph grabbed Paula's, ripping it away from her pussy, as the orgasm faded, leaving the two panting and laughing.

"You cow!"

"You got what you deserved. Poor Les."

"What did she want? What was so important?"

Paula hugged Steph from behind, smoothing her hands over her breasts, enjoying her nipples digging into her palms as she kissed her shoulder.

"You'll never guess?"

"She's dumped Steve?"

"And..."

"Kicked him out?"

"And..."

"Oh, I don't know, I give up."

Steph pulled away to turn and face Paula, who grinned at her.

"I actually had three proposals last night..."

"NO?"

"Uh-huh."

She nodded.

"She wants you?"

"Awe, don't say it like that as if I'm the booby prize."

"No, I didn't mean that. You're not the booby prize at all. Although, you've got great boobies. But she's straight."

"It seems that the three of us have reached that same point in our lives. She's tired of men and claims to fancy me, offering to be my girlfriend."

"Shit, no?... Well, it looks as if I won that prize."

"And don't you forget that, you're the lucky one!"

The pair laughed, grinning at each other.

"And I was the first to eat you out!"

"Hmm, not the first, or the second, but definitely the first woman!"

Paula grinned as she pulled Steph closer to her and slide her thighs over hers, wrapping her legs behind her again.

"I'm not sure if I'll get used to this, having your beautiful body against mine and us kissing. Fuck! Can this day be any better?"

They kissed, both agreeing whilst still chuckling, grinning inanely at each other, before Steph looked back at the clock.

"Shit, we need to shower and dress or we'll be late."

Paula put a finger on her lips, pretending to think hard.

"Hmm, the last time I was in the showers with a woman? Hmm, like never."

Steph laughed, "the way things are going, we'll never leave this flat. Come on, you shower first and I'll change the sheets. So much for having a clean set on."

Paula gave her one more kiss and headed to the lounge to find her bag of toiletries. Once under the hot shower, she let it play over her, feeling more relaxed than she had in years.

'Is this what inner peace feels like?'

She washed her hair and enjoyed the idea of showering with Steph another day, whilst allowing the stream to massage her back and shoulders.

Once out and drying, she tidied up, wondering how far this could go. She hoped it would continue longer than any relationship she'd previously had. As she left the bathroom, she checked on Steph, who dashed past, pecking a kiss on her as she headed for her turn.

She quietly dressed in the lounge, pulling some jeans on, but for once, wished they weren't so baggy, and slipped her sparkly red polo neck jumper on. She looked at herself in the mirror, deciding that half her problem was her clothes and maybe she should re-evaluated her wardrobe.

Once ready, she rang Lesley back, sitting on the sofa, safe from Steph's wandering vibrator.

"Hi lovely, look sorry about that. I didn't mean to shout at you."

"No, that's alright you dirty cow, I nearly had a front-row seat. Thank goodness we weren't face timing!"

"Ah, yes, I'm really sorry. It all got a bit..."

"Ha ha, I know it did. I almost called the police when you screamed!"

"I'm blushing on this end of the phone, sorry Les. More importantly, how are you?"

"Ah, a little fragile. I text Steve, dumping him and he's been trying to call, but I've blocked him. He turned up at the flat but no one will let him in, so he stood on top of his van, shouting. Thank heaven I am on the third floor!"

"Awe, that's terrible. Has he gone?"

"Yeah. The police came. I explained and whilst they want nothing to do with a domestic, but because he threatened me in front of them, they cautioned him. I agreed with the officer that I will bag up all his clothes and belongings for one of his friends to collect. So I've been doing that, but I'm still a little nervous."

1...45678...21