Christmas Ripples

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's sexier than you think. But I'm sure Lesley will want to explain."

Before they could ask, Lesley returned to them.

"So where are they? Have they cried off again?"

Her voice reflected her scepticism.

Steph held her hand up, without Lesley noticing the new bracelet falling from her wrist towards her elbow.

"Ah ha. First drinks, then explanations."

They led a frustrated Lesley to the kitchen, where Steph had made a cocktail punch. Misty, with raised eyebrows, glanced knowingly at Paula, who nodded, grinning back at her. They filled four glasses, handing two to their guests, then led them to the lounge.

Lesley spluttered questions, demanding an answer, then jumped to a natural conclusion.

"So they dumped you only wanting one-night stands?"

Paula and Steph stood together, opposite Misty and Lesley.

Paula coughed and introduced Steph.

"Lesley, Misty, please meet my partner, Steven."

Steph mimicked her, "And this is my partner, Paul."

The three looked at Lesley as they almost heard gears whirring inside her head as she tried to understand the dilemma confronting her.

"What... I don't know what you're getting at?"

Paula put her forefinger on Lesley's lips, shushing her.

"When you rang that morning, I was in a strange bed. I was naked and hungover. But it was Steph who was trying to tease a vibrator into me. Then when you phoned Steph, it was my finger that got her squealing."

"No, no, you said... But you were?"

Lesley pointed between them. Her jaw slackened as the reality dawned on her.

"And we've been lovers ever since."

Steph confessed, grinning at Paula.

"But you said you were straight that night I met Misty."

She glanced at Misty, still not believing the truth.

"We weren't ready to kiss and tell."

Steph tried to explain.

"You more or less threw yourself at me, expecting me to become your lesbian lover, when, as far as you knew, I was straight. Unknown to you, I was adjusting to falling in love with Steph, taking our relationship to another level."

Paula added.

Lesley turned to Misty.

"Did you know?"

Misty gave a nervous smile.

"Yes. I saw them on the dance floor the week before, which must have been their first time they kissed."

Paula and Steph nodded.

"It was. We were drunk, but I've wanted to kiss her for years. I got caught up in the music and it being just us, together."

Steph blushed.

"When I saw them with you, I semi-blackmailed them into introducing us or I'd out them."

Misty confessed.

"So that morning in the cafe, you admitted to sleeping with strange men, and brought us coffee and cake, to avoid being found out?"

Paula nodded as she quickly responded.

"Lesley, understand, we weren't even sure ourselves what we had. We just didn't want to share our secret with anyone."

Steph continued.

"We've been living together ever since, swapping between our flats, but Paula's agreed to come live with me."

Lesley remained rooted to the spot, glancing between the other three women, unsure of whether to laugh, be angry, congratulate or chastise. She paused as it sank in and she handed Misty her drink, waving at Steph and Paula to lose theirs, as she danced excitedly on her stilettos.

As soon as their hands had left their glasses, Lesley scooped them up together, squealing.

"You absolute pair of cows. I've been telling everyone about those mysterious men of yours, how we've not seen either of you out with them and that they avoid contact with any of your friends."

Misty giggled gleefully.

"She's even been fantasising about what a lovely couple you'd make."

Lesley turned to her, pointing her finger.

"And you led me on, saying you were sure they didn't appear on your gaydar!"

The four of them laughed, and for the first time in company, Paula and Steph linked arms around each other's waists.

"Oh, my god you do both look fabulous together. Look at you!"

Lesley stood back with Misty and collected her glass.

"Right, so now there's only one thing to do."

She raised her glass.

"To Paula and Steph. May they never resort to having a Steven or a Paul."

Misty echoed Lesley as they all drank.

Before they got settled on the chairs, Paula caught their attention.

"Whilst we're at it... To Lesley and Misty, long may you both enjoy these kinky little hobbies together."

They all raised their glasses once more, echoing Paula, as she continued, "And I'd like to think we gave you both a little helping hand."

Lesley giggled as she pulled her dress up to display her latex clad leg.

"How about these stockings?"

Paula and Steph looked unsure.

"Aren't you all sweaty in it?"

"I wasn't outside and at least it's no sauna in here, but it still feels sexy. Don't be frightened, you can touch it. It's wonderfully smooth."

Paula reached out and ran her hand over Lesley's knee and down a portion of her lower leg. She was right; it was smooth, and it looked gorgeously sexy, but then so did Steph's faux leather dress in Paula's eyes.

"You should feel what it's like wrapped tightly around your pussy, mmm..."

She laughed, enjoying Paula being a little uncomfortable.

"Misty has a full body suit that is as sexy as hell. But she's just sex on a stick when she wears her latex lingerie and basque."

Misty blushed, "it's only a few things I like to wear, in private."

"And she looks absolutely fabulous in everything and anything."

Lesley glowed with a bright grin as she hugged her girlfriend, watching Paula and Steph mirror them.

"Hey hang on, are those new matching bracelets you're wearing?"

Lesley released Misty and reached across to examine them. They held their wrists together, so she could see them both.

"They're both engraved with our names."

Paula boasted.

She explained how they found them, as both Misty and Lesley admired them. Once they'd finished, Misty asked, "What's the plan tonight, not seeing anything cooking?"

"Ah, well, we were thinking of getting an Uber take out, as we've a selection of menus."

Paula nervously admitted, unsure of how Misty would receive their idea for the evening.

"It means you have a night off and we can get to know you better, and you us."

Misty still didn't look convinced.

"Well, it sounds nice, but I'm sure it's possible to do that equally elsewhere. However, I am assuming it's not a way of saving some cash?"

A flustered Paula answered while Steph denied that was their concern.

"Ah, to be honest, with your pedigree, of being a chef yourself, we were terrified we'd choose somewhere not up to your standards and commit a far worse faux pas than having a take out."

It was now Misty's turn to collect the pair in a group hug.

"Oh, you sweet, lovely things. You shouldn't have worried. I was more concerned you were strapped for cash. I think we have something to celebrate and I know a bistro, not far away, run by an old cookery acquaintance who'd squeeze us in on a Tuesday, between Christmas and the New Year."

As three voices agreed, Misty picked her phone out of her vintage bag and made a call. It didn't take long for her to confirm. "They have a table for four and will hold it for us as we can make it if we get going now."

The four finished their drinks and shuffled into the hallway. Paula and Steph grabbed purses, phones, and handbags before joining Misty and Lesley, who already had their pashminas wrapped around themselves, whispering and hugging.

Once out into the busy street below, they followed Misty, striding out to see a taxi coming their way with its light on. Before they knew it, Misty jumped out hailing it and, as soon as it stopped, she bundled them inside.

It did a quick U-turn and drove through a labyrinth of side streets to appear outside a bistro Paula didn't know existed, which Steph confirmed that neither did she. A staff member welcomed them and ushered to a nice table deep inside the long thin interior.

The women had a wonderful evening over several drinks and a meal, as they shared what they'd really done over the last few weeks. Lesley was more than happy to confess all the new experiences Misty was sharing with her.

Paula explained the mix up with her mother and the subsequent confession which led to them coming out. Lesley apologising for spreading the gossip and they all enjoyed a good laugh over the situation but only because Paula initiated the jokes. Lesley confirmed that Lindsay, and Katy, had mentioned their hair appointment when they all met in the cafe to settle the bet.

The evening slipped by faster than any of them expected, as they were enjoying it too much for it to end. Before they knew it, they were sipping coffees and building up to their farewells. They all confirmed they'd enjoyed themselves and should do it again.

Paula thanked them both as not only had they helped them celebrate their first coming out to friends, Misty's choice had put the icing on the cake.

After splitting the bill, they pulled their coats on and prepared to leave the bistro. As they hugged, Lesley confirmed that she'd not say anything, so Paula and Steph could tell their everyone as and when they chose. Once outside, they all kissed, and each couple went their separate ways.

"Lesley is absolutely smitten with Misty, isn't she?" Paula said, as they walked huddled together in the bitter night.

"But she's not alone. Misty hung on her every word. It's really sweet."

"I can't believe what she's experimenting with."

"She still seems to be a better lesbian than we are!"

Paula squeezed Steph tightly.

"I don't care, I'm happy."

Pleased with the way things turned out after all, the lovers continued through the streets. Once back, despite their aching legs, they found energy to try the strapon again for Steph to use this time. Although, by the end, whilst satisfied, they both agreed they were undecided, and it still felt weird.

After work the following day, Mandy called in at Paula's flat and stayed for dinner. She loved the layout, and Paula said she'd talk with the owner's agent. They chatted more like sisters than strangers. Both comparing notes on Paula's mother, her brother and how Christmas went. Paula had to admit she was warming to Mandy, despite her strong patchouli oil perfume.

Over the next few days, Paula and Steph battled the shoppers in the sales, whilst also trying to find time for themselves and contacting other friends to give them the good news. On New Year's Eve, they had dinner at Steph's and then headed out to central London to see the celebrations and fireworks along the Thames around Tower Bridge.

Once they finally got home to bed, they lay together, wondering what the New Year had in store for them...

They needn't have worried...

~~~***~~~

New Year's Day they visited Paula's mother, to show her their bracelets, in the flesh, and let her know that their secret was no longer and she could inform relatives, if she wanted.

Paula moved into Steph's apartment and they gradually emptied hers as they negotiated the change of the lease over to Mandy and Peter, who took up a twenty-four-month term option.

Misty and Lesley joined Paula and Steph on their holiday. One evening over a private romantic dinner for our couple on a beach, Steph proposed, between courses. She beat Paula to it, who also had rings hidden in her handbag which she'd planned to propose over coffee, afterwards.

Once their initial joy subsided, they compared rings and Steph admitted Paula's made better engagement rings than hers as they matched their bracelets, but had sapphires to match Steph's eyes. Paula had to admit to sending Mandy to buy them from the same stall holder before the New Year.

Paula wore her Christmas polka dot bikini, and they shared their news, whilst keeping Petra informed throughout their week, and using some of her recommendations.

Not long after their return, Mandy gave Paula the heads up of a job at her factory in administration. Much to her surprise, she won the position, finally leaving retail and weekend working. A private salon headhunted Steph, encouraging her with improved benefits, which included only working one weekend in four, but some early evenings.

Paula joined Steph's gym to keep her New Year's resolution. By the spring, she could confidently buy one dress size smaller, as she trimmed and toned her body, along with her increased confidence.

Early in the year, Mrs Singh's sons flooded the adjacent apartment and damaged the stock of the shop beneath. To avoid a reoccurrence and another insurance claim, Mrs Singh evicted her wayward sons and gave Steph and Paula, first refusal on the fully renovated, larger property for the same rent. She installed new white goods throughout and replaced the larger kitchen. This meant that they could employ the second bedroom as a dressing room and enjoy a separate utility room.

When Mrs Singh discovered their marriage plans, she insisted on holding the wedding shower in her bridal shop. In the late summer, Steph married Paula at the local registry office, using Steph's rings. Paula wore a traditional white wedding dress, whereas Steph walked up the aisle in a deep emerald green Sari, both brought at a discount from Mrs Singh. They honeymooned in Greece, putting Paula's Bikini to good use.

Paula's relationship with her mother improved beyond anything either she or her father could have hoped.

A year later, Misty and Lesley also tied the knot, but at a grand affair in a manor house in North London, with a honeymoon in the Caribbean. Soon after, Misty went into business with Petra's funding, managing her own restaurant.

In the second year, Mandy discovered she was pregnant and, over the course of the pregnancy, Peter grew up. Suddenly, he became responsible, coherent and lost weight. He also changed his job, so they could afford a larger home for their new family.

Oh! Petra, she appeared every few weeks at the various LGBTQ+ clubs and bars, whilst keeping in touch with the couple and, of course, her new business partner Misty and her wife...

Not long into the New Year, Steve reappeared, with an inordinate amount of money that he'd mysteriously accumulated, but wouldn't explain, before he disappeared without a trace, leaving an empty flat.

To date, Paula and Steph remain blissfully married.

~~~***~~~

Dear reader, I hope you enjoyed my story.

If you did, then please read my others or follow me to receive notifications of new stories as I publish them.

If found anywhere other than Literotica.com with this note attached, they have posted this story without my permission.

Although ratings are nice, nothing beats a comment or PM.

Stay Safe.

Nellymcboatface

~~~ FIN ~~~