All Comments on 'Christmas Shopping Ch. 02'

by 36FF_Tiki

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
blackwatereagleblackwatereaglealmost 11 years ago
More, oh and please some more. Did I mention that you need to write MORE!

If I hadn't mention it already more please my sexy lady. Oh and shouldn't a lady always tip her hat to a gentleman.....oh thats right I'm not a gentleman. but the Eagle does give it two talons up.....

jmcclanjmcclanalmost 11 years ago
More Please

Love your story. Please keep writing, I am very much waiting for the next chapters. The style you write in definitely rakes a person feel like part of the story. I have some found memories (and current events) of my own. And your stories make me recall every detail.

libralvs269ulibralvs269ualmost 11 years ago
Great story

Loved the story. I was hoping she might get another repeat performance with her parents only watch it this time with Dylan. Then they get some action. Looking forward to the rest ot the story. Hopeful we will see more of this family after the shopping spree.

MasterTigerMasterTigerover 10 years ago
More more more!!

Please give us more of this one. I want to see how it all goes, from the Mall to home. Please give your fans what they want and continue this one. *Maybe change it up from wht you had in mind to keep us all guessing* lol.

MasterTiger

bullpupguybullpupguyover 10 years ago
Suspense

I love the slow build of this one. I'll be waiting to see what happens next. Thanks, as always!

dirty_old_man74dirty_old_man74over 10 years ago
sweet

I loved the naughty nature of this bridge. Keeping the story moving erotically without overdoing it. I like how she teased him without realizing it at first.Naughty peeks are so much fun. I can't wait til they get to the mall and see how it ends up. Great work.

MastersHands4uMastersHands4uover 10 years ago
Tease

Nice continuation Tiki, I'm enjoying the tease.

MineriiMineriiover 9 years ago
Uncle Mike

Sounds like Uncle Mike might get Lucky tonight ! Good story so far Tina !

Ward

jpl7490jpl7490over 8 years ago
I wonder!

Mmm this set the anticipation level another step higher!

I was just wondering to myself, what if all that happened between her mom and dad was just fantasy play and that Mike and Mom had never played, and Ash had got things wrong all along? Now she is really starting something for real!

Going to read more now

Jean

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous