All Comments on 'Christmas Shopping for My Husband'

by PanWhoWrites

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 4 years ago
Well paced

And extremely erotic. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brilliant

Exceptionally well written. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One of the Best

One of the best 'seduction' stories I've read here in a long time. I'd give it 6*s if the numbers went that high, so I'll have to settle for giving it 5*s.

SithLord6969SithLord6969over 4 years ago
Wow...

That went sideways really fast... 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not Really Reluctant or Non-Consent.

Especially seen from the side of feminine psychology, this is not a non-consent-reluctant story by any means. It is just more for the Erotic Couplings category. All all points , the main character acts as if looking to be seduced or at least thinking she was innocent of all charges, so to speak.

Well written but there is no dominating or even forceful character , here.

socalgyrl08socalgyrl08over 4 years ago
Triple Threat

Cute, hot, funny. Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just another cheating wife

And now she'll be coming each week to "pay". Sure, and she'll fuck him each time and never be satisfied with hubby's little dick again. So sad. The story is stupid. Great sex does not make a woman completely stupid. No one lets a stranger sick a vibrator in her. BS.

Just sayin'

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nicely done, but there are questions

The seduction was well done, but the addition of the wondercock syndrome is a bit trope, as was the whole, "my husband is tiny and therefore I can now only be satisfied by the huge" syndrome. What happens afterwards? The cliffhanger is a bit cliché, and this story absolutely begs for a part two (or three, or four) as she deals with what she did. The entire story she rationalizes that it isn't cheating, supposedly to establish her morals as she slips in to depravity, but is there any aftermath? Does she become the contrite wife, seeking for forgiveness? Is she a secret masturbator, resenting her husband for not giving her what she so quickly became addicted to? Does she try to seduce her husband and bring him in to the ways of her new found sexuality (it would be really impressive if you could have her MAKE him in to her dominant). Does she leave him to pursue her wanton desires, only to find the grass isn't always greener? Since you put this in the non-consent category, maybe a part two could start with something along the lines of:

I had no sooner said those words that I felt a tug on the collar and heard an ominous click; from behind me I heard the Australian accent of his girlfriend say, "Why wait?"

"True," he said. "Somebody as willing as this could bring in a nice dollar or two." I tried turning to face her, but I was held in place by a rod that she had locked to the collar. Suddenly. the warm glow of my recent sexual encounters evaporated as he took my wrists from behind, locking them together and panic set in. "Of course, we'll have to train her ass first; I think I would pretty much tear up that virgin hole right now, but" he said leaning in so his voice hummed in my ear, "I think a few hours pleasing the mistress and her box of toys should give you some admirable skills. We might even let you go after your bill is paid, although you'll have to be a fast learner. Her training classes are pretty expensive."

He took the rod, forcing me to spin around. His girlfriend had put on my coat and my pink hat, the one with the pom-poms. "I think little miss priss here is going to go for a ride around town, just so nobody thinks her disappearance has anything to do with her the store. This isn't really my style, but it is pretty distinct and should fool any surveillance cameras I come upon. Why don't you take her in the back and get her ready for her first real lesson." I tried to struggle, to scream as my dream afternoon quickly turned in to a nightmare, but a strap of tape was slapped over my mouth, silencing me. "Anybody as vanilla as her is probably married to somebody as pure as the driven snow. It should be fun to track him down and completely debase him while he pines for his lost love. Don't worry, I'll take good care of him for you, Goldilocks."

LuciLopezLuciLopezover 4 years ago
Sexy

Love the details and slow submission

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
Disrespectful much

All I found was how stupid the woman is. No woman is going to let a store owner/cashier get away with that type of behavior unless she wants it too much to say no. I ended up not liking the story because it showed how badly the author thinks of women.

DAPSlittlelady50DAPSlittlelady50over 4 years ago
Very erotic

I love the gradual build up, nicely done! I’d love to here about the next visit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice

I loved the story. Got lost in it and it must have touched on my own fantasy as I really did cum hard reading this

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Strange feedback

Are people actually looking for accurate portrayals of strong and independent women in their "NonConset/Reluctant" erotica?

Also to the person who turned this into an abduction story, I think that's taking this one the wrong direction. I like the questions you ask and it certainly deserves some additional chapters, but I like this one as is. A straight laced woman seduced into more and more depravity, perhaps attempting to rebel but with a debt and video surveillance, it will be hard for her to flee. I'd love to see how they bring her down. I do love the cuckquean aspect at the end though. I absolutely **LOVE** a story of a blackmailed woman coerced into talking her own husband into cheating on her with another woman. Ideally a woman the wife can't stand normally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Girl

Thought/ hoped the "girlfriend" would have gotten in the act. Maybe in follow up "payments" she will have a turn.

SexyBeastSexyBeastover 4 years ago
Ultimately good

I prefer stories with a more realistic base and this one starts out so silly that I almost out it down, but I'm glad I didn't because it's ultimately pretty sexy. Yes, it's full of erotica cliches and silly tropes like the best virgin who turns slut in a half hour and magic dicks, but if you choose to suspend disbelief and go with it this is a fun story. Hope there's a chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just another slut

With some ornaments for Xmas thrown in. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great read

There were times in it where the story felt a bit cliche but overall it was well written following the same pattern throughout and really enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I love it, the storyline was well done, I hope you carry on this story and thank you

lori791lori791over 3 years ago
book store

while I am curious to go into a sex shop I would never strip down to my bra and panties to hang out with a guy I don't know

coolgardie2008coolgardie2008about 3 years ago

This was a great story - please do continue it

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11almost 3 years ago
Really fun read

It was a cute tongue-in-cheek story. Can't believe commenters who critique if for reality or - who gives a fuck - which category you put it in.

You are a terrific writer and I wonder what you could do if you tried this as a less humorous tale of degradation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent writing and highly erotic. Want part two please!

davidwcumminsdavidwcumminsabout 2 years ago

I love the story, but sad to see you stop writing, best of luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story! I can imagine the continuation, but would love to read how You continue it!

SissyTaraSissyTaraabout 1 year ago

Great story. I loved it.💕

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very hot. I wish his gf would've put on the strapon and spit roasted her.

It's too bad you didn't do another chapter to this where she makes more "payments."

MattiemaybeMattiemaybe12 months ago

Fuuuuxcck! So hot. You…nailed it…

MakehandpartyMakehandparty11 months ago

I would like for the story to continue with her payments.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This was great but you missed an obvious extension to include the girlfriend demonstrating the strap on better. I see you are also not posting any new story. If you return then maybe you could add additional chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Please continue the story with her payments!

Mr_BradyMr_Brady8 months ago

Good story. It reminds me of the frog that was placed in a pan of cool water. After the water began warming up, and then boiled, it never noticed until it was too late ☀️

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I would like to see additional chapters including his girlfriend and her paying off the bill.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

His girlfriend should demonstrate the strap on in her pussy and - to check the size - also in her ass.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love reading your writing. Fantastic character development, suspense, great storytelling, and really hot themes. I’d love to read more about “Goldilocks” descent into depravity in part two, three, four, etc.

I disagree to an extent with a lot of the other comments. While not all, or even most, women wouldn’t descend into sexual submission based on being seduced into taking a big dick, some would. A young, inexperienced woman who only has experience with a below average lover might be just the type. I thought the story could plausibly happen.

twistedthoughtsofminetwistedthoughtsofmine17 days ago

This story is one of my favorites where I find myself come back and read again, for years. A second chapter where she goes there only to pay her installment yet gets gradually seduced and this time fucked in the ass, the hole that Frank always wanted but had never been able to touch before... and her pretty face painted all over by his seed... w'd be just thrilling

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPanWhoWrites@PanWhoWrites
Full-time erotica author since 2012. For more of my work, and to support me in my mission to consistently bring fun, high-quality smut into the world, visit http://www.patreon.com/panwhowrites Every dollar helps!