All Comments on 'Christmas Snacks'

by tastycandy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
is it vegan?

certainly is organic and locally harvested

Bleep735Bleep735over 4 years ago

Hahahahaha!! Loved it. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Funny

You're right, it isn't incest, and the taboo is debatable. As I, (and many others here), have stated, one can make the argument every story here is taboo, depending upon the reader. Lit really should clarify that category. It is not really on you. You're just playing the cards you were dealt.

Categories aside though, it was a nice, but naughty, and certainly funny, story. You said it was a one off, but if you got enough responses you may reconsider. Well count me in on asking you to reconsider. You could run with this story. Have mom and sisters succumb to the tasty treat. They want it enough, they become Molly and James' playthings. The male relatives won't become gay or ducks, but out of humiliation of having eaten the cookies themselves, (maybe even have it filmed?), they shut up and go along with the reindeer games.

Lots of potential for this one. Again, count me as a vote to continue. 5*

Shrek5898Shrek5898over 4 years ago
Great

Such an awesome scenario for a family Christmas

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Merry Christcum Snacks!

I loved your story! I'm sure you can build on it. I have had a few psersonal experiences that might inspire you.

joefeltonjoefeltonover 4 years ago
Interesting story

It was good but maybe "one and done" for this subject (I still gave you five stars, though). If you were to go farther, maybe the treats are so good Molly could start a successful business selling them. Of course she would need the help of her male family members to provide enough of the secret ingredient.

hartzy66hartzy66over 3 years ago

Was great Would love to hear more

cutabvavgcutabvavgover 2 years ago

I loved your story partly because I have done this before and on quite a few occasions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertastycandy@tastycandy
I'm just a simple wife and mother who wanted to spice up her marriage. My husband and I found this site during one of our many voyages through the pornoverse. I have always wanted to be a writer but never really had the talent to write professionally so after finding this site...