Christmas Special Strip

Story Info
Custom Xmas gift given by friends and caring, randy husband.
4k words
4.34
25.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Light rain fell overnight, then froze on cars, trees, bushes, and roads on Christmas eve. Fortunately, the road ice cracked and broke away with light traffic. Even better, the rain clung to the rest and froze in an exact, thick outline of the branches and bushes. When the streetlights came on, the city transformed into a quiet, glittering, winter wonderland of precise ice trees and bushes. The occasional, stubborn, leaf still clinging to a tree became a thick ice leaf with its own transparent ice coat.

Three couples came to our childless-families dinner. The more we drank, the more rowdy we got, narrowly avoiding a food fight. Reggie was in a typical crop top which barely covered her sizeable tits. She teased more with each drink, bending to give longer flashes of her thick nipples. Her loose, red skirt was a rare treat since she usually wore jeans. Though it nearly reached her knees, she frequently pulled it above mid-thigh. Her husband, Roger, didn't object to her flashing her panties or nipples as long as the other three women teased us the same way.

My wife, Sue, was resistant. She chose to wear clingy silver slacks which seemed painted on and a snug, silver sweater-vest with big arm holes and moderate straps. Her slacks prevented flashing panties, if she'd worn any. Her lack of VPL said she had not. Contrary to her false modesty, she kept pulling her stretch pants up tight to "keep them smooth and unwrinkled." Certainly not to show off her shapely ass or her distinct camel toe.

Geri wore matching green, low cut, blouse and pencil skirt. She had no choice but to pull it up so she could sit. Great legs. Green panties too. Her mate, Gary, took pride in her teasing.

Olivia wore a loose orange dress which reached her knees, except when she frequently twirled quickly for us. Somehow, she didn't fall over as she spun and let the dress fly up to her waist. Her tan panties helped her look nude. Her husband, Owen, pointed out the fuzzy shadow above her obvious pussy.

When we began sharing sex talk and fantasies, Sue shocked me by truthfully admitting a secret she kept from me for years. Besides feeling vulnerable by having this particular privacy violated, it annoyed me for her to so easily reveal what she'd kept from me. I kept smiling and nodding as I reconsidered the holiday "gift" I had planned for her.

Though she had refused to reveal her fantasy to her shrink or me for years, that night it flowed out of her. Maybe because she was horny and caught up in the reveal, we all noticed how her camel toe swelled and spilled over her inseam. I was amazed by the lusty sight of all four lips revealing their size, shape, some texture, and how her clit was swollen and pushed to one side. With her sitting on the arm of a chair and her legs apart, she had no secrets in her painted-on slacks.

Since I counted her drinks, I knew she wasn't blotto, yet her perfect, tall nipples pushed out even against her sweater-vest. She was becoming impossible to resist. When her arousal perfume reached us, the men stopped trying to hide our arousal. In the erotic silence, Reggie insisted she explain her fantasy.

Sue blushed and paused a long minute then deliberately slurred some words. "What the hell; we're all friends here. Though I don't understand poker, I would agree to play the strip version and I would imagine naively losing every hand and winding up naked while every other player kept all their clothes on. I love being the only one naked.

"While I always felt 'compelled' to honor all bets, no matter how humiliating, I finally realized that making unlikely bets was my way to get naked with others without taking responsibility. By losing, I was always forced to complete dares, forced to skinny-dip (with my clothes often stolen for good measure), and sometimes even forced into humiliating forfeits.

"A stiff wind blowing my skirt to my waist (with or without panties) and a loose button or two that easily popped open without my help and flashed my nipples 'without my knowledge' were my allies. Getting out of a car one leg at a time, contrary to mom's modesty teachings, so I could flash my panties or pussy is always a thrill and annoys my husband though he's seen me naked with so many friends and strangers.

"I came to understand that for me, the thrill lay in the perception of being humiliated or doing something embarrassing, or being punished for misbehaving -- like staring at all your obvious cocks. I didn't know if public nudity would be humiliating or not, and I didn't feel like I needed to be humiliated -- I just needed the other people, the people seeing me, to think that I was being humiliated. They had to look at me and feel I was doing something embarrassing that I wouldn't normally choose to do.

"If I deliberately flashed someone, or took off all my clothes and walked around, I was just being a "show off" -- but that didn't feel like me. I wanted to be the person I was, the person in my fantasy -- an innocent, giving up control over my body and my clothes to other people, people who might find it funny, or arousing, or maybe appalling, yet were the ones in control. I needed to be naked because someone else made me take off my clothes, if possible with them even believing I was doing it against my will, or at least better judgement. My fantasy needs everyone around me to believe I was doing this as punishment, not reward. So now you know."

I began a sincere slow-clap. "Sue, I applaud your honesty. That is exactly what I finally deduced about you. Your lie about being modest has been a thorn in our marriage from the start. Since I believed the lie and tried to protect your modesty, I was wrecking your fantasies and pissing you off.

"Continuing the honesty, when you demanded I not say anything about your clothes or flashing, I shut up in support. If you recall that time Reggie gave you a tiny top with clingy elastic and you were all smiles as Roger and I watched you vacuum in it. You were thrilled that it showed cleavage, but no nipples. Now you should know that every time you extended your arm, it fell away from your chest and showed us your bare tit. I said nothing, as ordered. When you confronted me later, you were pissed that I didn't say anything. I can't do both at once, yet that created problems."

Her lips twitched, yet she said nothing. I turned to see what she was staring at and was mildly surprised to see the men rubbing their cocks through their slacks, one with help from his wife. She and the others rubbed their pussies over their dresses. Olivia, slouching with her dress pulled up, rubbed her wet panties directly. They were all fixated on my wife's daring camel toe and wishing to see and feel more. Midnight. This seemed the ideal time to present Sue with her gift.

"Well, Sue, it's time you were punished for staring at our bulging cocks and Olivia Jilling, your unvoiced desires, and your blatant display of your lusty pussy."

Roger jumped up, "and for not showing us your panties when all our wives have shown theirs. Drop your slacks; it's only fair."

"Oh, no," Sue slurred. "I didn't ask to see their panties; you don't know what's in my mind; I haven't seen your cocks, just your bulges. No deal. Besides, I'm not wearing panties."

Gary spoke up, "Given your lies, you must prove your words. I'm with Roger. Drop your slacks." As predicted, she tried to run. Gary caught her and held her with his hands on her tits. I reached into a drawer and extracted fuzzy handcuffs and scissors.

"I'm so sorry, dear, but you must be punished. Owen, would you do the honors?" He stood and approached Sue as I cuffed her. She pretended resistance as he slid his hand onto her smooth ass, claiming to search for panties, then rubbed her camel toe with the same excuse. Sue blushed and fought off a smile.

"But, I haven't done anything. You can't punish me for my thoughts."

"Sounds like an admission to me. Owen, proceed." With a broad leer, he reached past and into her silver slacks' waist and slowly drew them down. Past her landing strip, over her sexy ass with a squeeze, past her bald pussy which tried to hold them back. He knelt, face at her fragrant pussy, and fought them over her thighs, and finally over her calves and off, with her shoes. We watched him deeply inhale my wife's lusty fragrance then cup her pussy. He slid a finger into her wet snatch and his other hand around her ass. As he spread her cheeks for us, I said, "It looks like she didn't lie about the panties. Doesn't she have a beautiful pussy? She says it's ugly." Everyone agreed with me.

Gary nodded and casually fingered her. She gulped, stared coldly at him, and said, "Had your fun? May I put my pants back on?"

"No," I said. As I began to cut away her vest where the straps met the core, I added, "Punishment for staring at our cocks with lewd thoughts is you will be naked all night for us and our neighbors." When I cut the other vest strap, I separated and removed the collar, making the vest a corset, and pulled the new corset down to expose half of each areola. "You can sew in some fake silver fur later to reconnect to your corset. Owen stood and pulled the stretchy corset off her tits, over her hips and off. Now naked and cuffed, she moaned, yet smiled at being the only one naked.

"You know I didn't see your bare cocks, this isn't fair. What do you mean about our neighbors?"

Roger dropped his slacks and his stiff, bare cock leapt out. Sue stared at its thick veins and wondered if she would feel them when he fucked her. Gary stood and stripped completely. She stared at his thick cock and knew he would stretch her. Owen stripped naked and shocked her with the length of his stiff cock. Licking her lips proved her lewd thoughts got more intense. "What about you, Al? Aren't you going to strip for your wife and ours?"

"Ah, well, I suppose. Olivia, would you stop playing yourself for a moment and grab the rope from that drawer?" I stripped slowly as she did. When I reached for a short, wooden, window rod, she passed me the rope while fondling and shaking my stiffening dick. It quickly grew into a cock as my wife watched. Our three female guests were still dressed as they reached under their dresses and rubbed first themselves, then each other, as Sue watched and licked her lips.

"My dear Sue, this is your Christmas gift, fulfilling your fantasy. It's not exactly as I'd planned, yet you were the first one punished, naked, and without your participation. Leaving you the only naked female, the women are still . . . oops, were, still dressed. You were supposed to be the only one teased and pleased, or at least the first, while you hung from the open door for our neighbors to enjoy you too." As I explained this, I tied the rope around her cuffs, threw it over the door and slipped the rod through a knot for when I closed the door with her on the outside. One more loop around her ribs tied her to the open door.

Owen approached her with his massive rod slowly bouncing. He asked me if he could fondle my wife. Sue often preferred playing submissive, but could become enraged if she were not in the right mood. Her eyes flashed fear, anxiety, resistence, thrill, and finally submission. My lips twitched as I slowly nodded my OK as I moaned at the sudden moist, oral heat on my cock.

Sue stared at Geri as she swallowed all of me in three bobs. Owen stroked Sue's thighs, hips, tiny tits, and face as his cock found her clit and slowly slid its hardness against it. Her mouth fell open when he slid two fingers into her pussy and they came out wet and apparently tasty. With his cock parked above her navel, he fingered her pussy and clit until she moaned and dripped her honey. "She's ready," he whispered. Then he turned to look out on the winter wonderland and shouted, "SHE'S READY." Sue's eyes bulged, she looked for other observers and blushed, but her rapid, deep breaths said she was ready to publically take on, and in, the boa pressed against her.

Owen lifted her legs and dipped his face against her glistening pussy. Both moaned when he took a long lap from the taint to her clit. I always find her trickle of juices intoxicating. He obviously agreed. After another slow lap, his cock lifted and found its target without help. We all, especially his wife and I, watched as his cut cock spread her lusty, swollen labia apart. It eagerly accepted the boa inch by inch.

Angling it down, he rubbed her clit and made her gasp. He pulled back until his crown appeared then slowly went in deeper. Out, in -- out, in. Angling it up, I knew he used it to briefly stroke her swollen G-spot; she cried out. Out, in -- out, in, rub her G. So wound up, she screamed, gushed a stream of nectar early as he plunged all the way in. Impossibly, their groins pressed fully, her labia and internals clenched on his raging cock until after he grunted, clenched his gluts and filled my wife with several ropes of hot cum.

Breathing hard, they clung firmly to each other. Bringing her to climax so quickly, Owen proved he was a skilled swordsman. Was I up for the challenge, if it were one? My hips suddenly began thrusting as I became aware again of the wet mouth making me cum and fill Geri's belly with my spew. As I grunted my load into her, I knew I needed some recovery time before I attempted to fill my wife.

As Owen withdrew and held Sue's pussy closed, Roger jumped to them. "My turn to taste and fill our host of honor," he said as he knelt in front of Owen. "First, I'll taste you combined. Don't let her leak. I want her creme pie before I fill her with sloppy seconds." He took Owen's softening monster in his mouth as he licked the mixed cum off it. "Delicious," he whimpered. After licking Owen's balls and shaft clean, he slurped the stiffening cock onto his tongue and easily into his bulging throat. That cock may have entered his belly before Roger coaxed it to cum again.

Reggie was at Sue's pussy and lapped up all Owen's cum that managed to seep out. When Roger finished sucking Owen dry, he thanked his wife and took her place. Sue was in heaven as we all watched him spread her pussy and slurp the first two snowballs from her. He pushed two fingers into her hot box and stirred before extracting, smelling, and eating the sticky delight.

Roger pulled the door half closed for better exposure to neighbors and Sue suddenly got much more nervous. While she loved his eating the cum inside her, she still wanted to be the innocent, if naked and exposed, neighbor on the block. By the way she stared at Roger's thick, veiny cock, I knew she imagined how they felt sliding and tickling her insides. "Please don't fuck me outside. You can do what you like to me inside," she pleaded unconvincingly.

Reggie sucked Owen's balls into her mouth, one at a time, before trying to swallow all of his huge cock as her husband had done. But this is Sue's Christmas story, so. . . .

Roger ignored her plea and lifted her legs to his hips. He stroked and circled her sexy ass before getting two fingers slippery in her pussy. Angling his cock down, he imitated Owen and stoked her clit with his cock. As Sue approached another climax minutes later, five things happened: she scanned the streets for observers; he angled his cock up to find and stroke her G; he shoved one then two slippery fingers into her ass; she screamed a climax that echoed down the frozen wonderland outside; Roger felt her clenching climax pull him into his own grunting climax.

Gasping, he fell onto his back on our front porch and immediately felt Olivia's hot mouth swallow his coated cock. She too loved the taste of the cum cocktail and loved being naked outside while fellating someone else's husband. Geri got under Sue and drank the mixed cum from her pussy. I "fell" into Geri's pussy and lapped her pristine nectar. Delicious.

When his wife seemed done with cleaning out my wife, Gary asked, "My turn?" He directed us all out onto our porch, though I was already outside eating his wife. After closing the door -- did I hear it lock? -- he shouted, "THIS PENALTY IS FOR THE NEIGHBORS. EIGHT NAKED PEOPLE WITH FOUR OF US FUCKING ONE OF THEIR OWN FOR A JOLLY CHRISTMAS."

Another exhibitionist! "Gary, no need to shout. I'm sure the word is out. I bet there are 'watch parties' right now in our closest neighbors' homes." He covered his mouth and gave me the OK sign. Despite his wife's hot pussy in my mouth, I noticed the effect of the cold air on us. We all had goosies, but the hard nipples that made on the women were enticing. I doubted they could say the same about our shrunken dicks. I didn't mention the six blinds I saw move in the houses across the street.

Gary lifted Sue's legs onto his shoulders, giving him full access to her ass and pussy. His thick cock had shrunken small enough to slip into Sue, but her perfect, hard nipples were inspiring life in it. He sucked and lightly bit them as he stroked her sphincter. He kissed her passionately and his cock grew thicker. When he pushed two fingers into her wet pussy and said he wanted to fuck her ass, she pushed back, "Not with that fat thing, you're not."

"We can start before it gets to full size and let it expand inside you, it's a special feeling for both of us. You haven't had anal until you've done this." Sue said it was already too big. Since I was too focused on their negotiating, I'm not sure who was fucking whom on the porch, but all were engaged in "keeping warm."

"Sue, I'm going to fuck you and I'm not giving you a choice -- it's part of your penalty. After that, when my cock shrinks, I'm going to finger your ass and open it up before I slide my shrunken cock in it and we and your neighbors are going to watch. Again, you don't have a choice, per your gift. But you do have perfect nipples."

Sue's eyes widened in fear and thrill. When I saw her submission, I decided to let him try safely. Though he struggled to get his soft dick in her, it soon grew stiff. As it swelled, her mouth became a perpetual O. He didn't have much travel, but as he swelled he triggered her internal clit with warm pressure. His ovate cock changed pressure as it slid in and out and was surprisingly effective at bringing her to another orgasm. He filled her pussy with warm cum then fell out, but drank his own cum from her until she stopped dripping.

Gasping, he said, "This cold is shrinking me quickly. I'll be in your ass in a few minutes. My refractory time is short for four rounds." He winked. The blinds in three houses across the street flickered again. Gary slid his hand up Sue's toned thigh until it reached her reddened and swollen snatch. When he pried it open, a small snowball fell from her outer lips until he deftly caught it in his mouth. He winked and slid two fingers deep into her hot pussy. As he twisted them and enjoyed her texture, she pretended indifference, but her blush and heaving chest betrayed the truth.

Gary again put her legs on his shoulders, but now stroked her wrinkled muscle. We don't often have anal, though I know she enjoys it when we do. His dick was smaller than when we started. Geri confirmed that was as small as it gets. He quickly got one slippery finger in her ass and began working in a second. Geri said he often has to spread it to three fingers before he can get his shrunken cock inside.

Two was enough with the cold. After a quick dip or two in her slippery snatch, he moved his rubbery dick to her open rear hole. Sue looked around to see who was watching. We all were and she blushed. Gary finally pushed his soft dick in her. She moaned saying it was big enough already. "I've barely started. Squeeze down on me. It has to grow before I can cum again."

Being so close to your wife when she has strange cock in her ass brings on a confusion of emotions. Watching her gluts squeeze down on that cock was arousing and taboo. When Gary began to moan, we knew he was swelling. When Sue began to moan, we knew she was feeling that special arousal from his overly thick cock. As he began to go faster, her sphincter clung to his shaft -- both in and out. Sue's moans got louder. "Fuck my ass, you bastard! Do it. Make me cum." She repeated it into her echo. When she started screaming, "Yes, YES, fuck me!" we knew she was close. Gary's grunts got louder until he froze and clenched several times, shooting his hot cum into her bowls.

12