Christmas Special Strip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he was finally able to safely pull out, I checked her for injuries. There were none, but her hole stayed open for minutes. Geri got under her and caught the cum pouring out of her. I wasn't sure how safe that was.

"Somebody let me out of these cuffs." I stood, pressed the secret release, and caught her as she fell into me. She kissed me and whispered, "Thank you. Best gift ever. Now it's your turn, if you're interested in your well-used wife." I kissed her again and she jumped onto my hips. We fell back onto our astro-turfed porch. She pressed her cold nipples to my mouth then rode me in Cowgirl for a few strokes just to warm up my cock.

Though I laid flat, Sue got on her hands and knees. Making sure the neighbors had a good angle, she spread her cheeks and invited me to fill either hole. My cock surged again as I looked at the beautiful snatch where so many had gone before. Despite the cold, I got stiff again and entered her warm pussy. Though more slippery than usual, it wasn't messy and was welcoming. The others watched and encouraged us until she screamed in climax again and clenched my cock until it erupted in her. We hugged and laid back to catch our breaths to applause.

Sue blushed, "Thank you all so much for a most unusual Christmas present. You were all my Santa and you all came tonight. Now we have to move away. Merry fucking Christmas."

"Sue, do you see or hear any police? No police, we can stay. We have a lot to discuss with our nosey neighbors who seemed to enjoy the show. This ice scene is pretty, but I think we need to warm up. I'll get the door. Oops! It's locked."

12