All Comments on 'Christmas Stockings'

by Briterotic

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
SkycladoneSkycladone5 months ago

Good 5star story. Love and Lust and good sex!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wonderful tale. Just the right blend of romance and erotica.

5*

Tc

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc5 months ago

Just couldn't get past this tale should be firmly in the LW category. Guessing you are avoiding the horde - LOL! 3.0* (1-pt penalty)

BriteroticBriterotic5 months agoAuthor

Hi Again Demosthenes, we’ll have to disagree on the category this time.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Maybe, when Adam put love pee in the hole below her belly button, Vicky's pill won't work and she'll give her new husband, Adam, their first baby or twins! 10 stars, wonderful story!

BriteroticBriterotic5 months agoAuthor

“Completely agree with Demo, this is in the wrong category. Definitely belongs in LW. Wife cheating on husband with a coworker. And since this wasn't from the husband's POV, it sucked. If it's not a BTB, then it's just WRONG! 1*”

No idea what a BTB is; suspect that POV is point of view but, regardless, this was a story, fiction, it didn’t actually happen. Moralising about stories on this website must keep you pretty busy.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoes5 months ago

Beautiful story. 5 stars. Any reader granting this fewer than 5 stars is mistaken. Vicky's husband understood, and he loved her enough to know he had to set her free. Adam may not be the answer but she deserved more than she was getting.

BriteroticBriterotic5 months agoAuthor

Thanks Legsfeettoes, I was hoping that was how it would be perceived. Human relationships are usually nuanced rather than absolute.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy5 months ago

Good story! BTB means burn the bitch or bastard.

4

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBriterotic@Briterotic
Hello to anyone that might read my stories, Update 19/3/24: Hi, the follow up to ‘Real Lives, Imaginary Lovers’ should be published tomorrow morning (20th). It’s called ‘Real Lives, Incestuous Lovers’ and it follows a developing sexual relationship between a mother and her ...